All Comments on 'Woman in Love Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Good story telling.

Wished for more sex, maybe a threesome between Tim Jenkins, Cindy and Callie, but that can happen later as it really doesn't fit this story, so far.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
BY PUTTING THOUGHTS AND ACTION INTO THE PILE

then waiting for the to blossom into a faux maturity all will be revealed sans control of events. TK U MLJ LV NV

Delko484848Delko484848over 3 years ago
Get that Tim out of Cindys life

Get that horny guy Tim out of Cindys life. He knew she was in a serious relationship, but was not man enough to say no to her offer. Now he is the reason for this mess. I have said no to sex more than one time in order not to be the reason for breaking up a relationship or a marriage . If I were Carrie I would run away before this situation turn into hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Parallels

What I don’t understand is that if so many of us can see the destruction that is being brought upon on us by the”deep state/swamp frogs-etc” in real time events going on in our day to day lives, why can’t the majority get any traction to do the repairs and fix this?!?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Anon/more please - As time has gone on in my story writing, I'm finding it harder and harder to write good quality sex scenes into the Detective mystery stories. I don't know if it's because I'm getting older, or because the two are somehow incongruous in my storytelling thought process. I can write good Detectve stories, and I can write good sex stories... but I find it increasingly difficult to write both at the same time. I guess I need a therapy session on Laura's couches. ;o)

anon/parallels - there are several reasons why we are losing to the real-life Swamp Frogs, and I believe we are losing our rights, the Constitution and our country... one is that we are no longer in the majority. Those that WANT Socialism are now in the majority. Some of it is the Media... these people actually believe every word CNN tells them. Some of it is the Democrats are hungry for raw political power, and the Republican Establishment are cowards that beg the Democrats to sodomize them and ask for more. Anyhoo, it provides plenty of material for my stories, though with Republicans like Mitt Romney, I see no way to restore America to the great Constitutional Republic it once was but no longer is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yupe, Cindy is an innocent young girl who has no idea what she is doing.

Tim is the big bad wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Can't wait for more.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Shame if JF dies but who knows.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES