All Comments on 'Wrestling with Mother'

by KathyAllen

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmmm,Mmmmmmmm !

I was right there and rock hard ! Thank You for the story!

ardoardoalmost 4 years ago
Hi !

Great Story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I couldn't get past this whole "first person stream of conciousness".

"He is aroused with the sight of his 52 year old mother with her hand on his cock, his hand on hers. He and his mother are jerking on his cock."

We. Get. The. Point.

rodavrodavalmost 4 years ago

42 would sound sexier than 52.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648almost 4 years ago
One of my biggest fantasies.

For as long as I can remember, I've fantasized about my mother masturbating my very hard young cock late at night in my bedroom. While I know that I would not last long before finishing, in my fantasy I enjoyed thirty minutes of her expert Masturbation skills until I stood above her and took my cock in my hands and quickly stroked out a big load of my warm son cum into her pretty face and in her hair as she moaned her approval. Yes, giving my mother a soaking sticky facial will always be my favorite fantasy and I thank you for this erotic story of a horny mother and son doing what I have long dreamed of. PLEASE CONTINUE ALONG THIS STORYLINE WITH THEM.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 4 years ago

Not enough story to even consider a vote, good or bad.

KathyAllenKathyAllenalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous said,

"We. Get. The. Point." - Go. Read. Something. Else. Then.

(thnx for taking the time. )

KathyAllenKathyAllenalmost 4 years agoAuthor
xsiveone said -

"Not enough story to even consider a vote, good or bad." - I don't want your vote, nor did I ask. I suppose it was more of a sketch. I'll try to do better. (thnx for taking he time.)

KathyAllenKathyAllenalmost 4 years agoAuthor
pistolpete5648

- Good on you, mate! (thnx for taking the time)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Different

Almost a free-form poetry-like narrative.

But it was more after the wrestling that about the wrestling. For myself, I would be more interested in how the wrestling started; how it moved from something not so sexual into her touching his cock in the first paragraph.

You did a great job of telling me how the story ended. Tease me how I (we) might get to that same point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Really enjoyed this! Very Sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh yes mom!

I'll be wrestling around with my mom getting in some feels of her ass and tits. My fingers inside your pussy and rubbing your clit. Mom will get so horny that before long I have my hard cock fucking mom until she screams like a whore!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 4 years ago
So very erotic

Very well written and so realistic. When mother and son desire each other innocent wrestling can be perfect segue to caressing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Less bitching, more coaching...

Almost any story can be written "better" or more to the taste of the reader. The writer is getting her feet wet, perhaps in a genre she is exploring. Personally, I found the parts of the story dealing with the mother figure's thoughts/rationalization during seduction and sex acts to be fascinating. Doesn't everyone have a running dialog in their head during sex?

Could it have been longer or have a slower build up to the sex? Sure, but I appreciate the writer's effort as it stands and it leaves me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She liked doing the “job”

If anyone had sex with their own mother, they may be more understanding. She wanted a male in her sexual life and felt comfortable with him. It is a story, true or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this just keeps getting better and better! Who is this guy!?

Bareman2929Bareman29296 months ago

Wow That was Sexy 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous