All Comments on 'Writer's Block'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
This was nice, hot and very loving.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More of an Erotic Coupling than Loving Wives, but well done.

A story about spouses, fucking each other, with love and enthusiasm. Thanks for the change.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
More

More sex in this than all the others combined. Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was a first

This was the first story that was just about sex. Nothing more. Nothing less. A husband and wife enjoying each other. Well played but probably the easiest way to get to 750 words. Just add a little nipple or squeeze a little butt and the words pile up. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I heard this song before

It is an old Chicago song called 15 or 6 to four. The group had one more song to write to complete their album. They had to do it in a hurry. They had no idea how to get another song going. They had been up all night trying to come up with an idea. They were beat. Someone wondering how long they had been at it asked what time it was. The answer....Twenty five or six to four (am). And the song was written. My compliments.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 5 years ago
Had me worried at first

The rough, unpolished start had me cringing a bit. Delightfully surprised that only turned out to be a meta-story.

cyferxcyferxover 5 years ago
Too Meta

Maybe you should write a story in 750 words rather than write 750 words about trying to write a story in 750 words. I am sure this came across to you as clever but it was too clever by half. Less meta is beta.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Who sucked his cock?

At the start his cock was sucked, then his wife walked in. So, who sucked his cock. You never stated who asked and then did it.

Poor story choice.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Hot

Hot loving sex between old married folks. That may not be the sexyist, but she became his muse, and helped him with the idea for his 750 word story. I really liked it, Five Stars worth.

One commenter asked "who sucked his cock"? Obviously, that was all he had written for the start of writing his story. At least it was obvious to me.

OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 5 years agoAuthor
Clearing Up

Sorry if the beginning was unclear, that iffy dialogue was suppose to be the story that Matthew was writing. It's stilted and bad because he's not use to writing short stories and was just pissing around. It has no connection to the main storyline other than to set up the meta-narrative.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
OKC

You should have made it easy to know. We are not mind readers. You could even try using italics for parts not in the story, or better yet not include things not part of the story. Oh that was just me thinking aloud and not part of what I was saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love

I loved it, it made sense.

I'm married to a writer. The support, patience and love came through.

I hope it's true.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

Nice story. If I could get that kind of support I might finish some stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...