All Comments on 'You Only Think You're In Control'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 347 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah right

Oh yes, this is a true story, I swear! Cross my heart! Oh yeah, I'm still stupid if I think anyone believes that. Nah, just some fag blathering away about how he hates straight men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PURE CRAP

Welcome to a low vote on all your other stories.

You don't have as much control as you think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you should do a follow up

several years later when the girls grow up to find out that their mother lied to them, just to round out the story, and see how smug she is then. to keep up the real story facade!!!

booshakeybooshakeyover 8 years ago
Good Stuff

Well done, friend. A good read, I don't like that she fucked three guys. I think fucking one of them while he was in jail would have been enough, but the story is the story. Hopefully she maintained her dignity in the community.

PearDrop3PearDrop3over 8 years ago
Second Part Please for Closure

I agree with one of the other comments that a second part should be written to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In the closet-cuck world this never happens

In the real world, this is pretty close to how it happens. 3 LEOs and 1 DA in our family, and we've seen this story play out time and time again.

In Closet-cuck Land, beta-males like Jim win the lottery, get a pornstar virgin second wife, and become CEO. FWIW, the cucks in this cat won't like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I actually believe it's a true story,

At least with the differences described. I have seen situations close to this. Guys who think they know everything till they're blindsided. I've seen a guy hit his wife, just once, spend the weekend in jail, and his kids never talked to him again.

I think it's funny some guy is going to go give a low vote to all the authors stories because he didn't like this one.

But I looked at the authors scores. He or she seems to do ok.

The authors notes seem to imply he or she enjoys antagonizing the anti cuck crowd. Seeing the comments in other cuck stories, I think the author is casting the low vote hate cuck crowd as the blustering cuckold in this story and is laughing everytime they respond negatively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

At one point, the ex-husband would have killed her and the friends.

Because he's lost everything else, what could he possibly lose by murdering them?

mordbrandmordbrandover 8 years ago
Opinion

You always have control. Jim could have chosen to do a number of different things, but in the end he decided to handle it legally. While he was a dick to strike his wife, in the end he chose to do things the way a law abiding citizen does. So he got the short end of the stick for a few years, in the end it will equal out.

The root issue that most people have with this type of issue is that there is either respect or there is not. If the couple feels that an open marriage is good and that is their wish, then cool beans. If the husband wants to be a cuckold and watch, his choice. But if that isn't the case, the respectful thing to do is tell the other person and file a divorce. The wife in your story clearly had no love for her husband anymore, so why taunt him? Get a lawyer, file, and get on with life.

Lastly, you know that you are going to face criticism on any story posted in LW. You really can't complain about the responses you get here and writing a story just to piss people off is always going to pull a 1* star, from me at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"had no love"

This. Husband never loved the wife, and finally she realized he never would.

Can't fix stupid, and why so many wannabe cucks recoil at stories like this.

The betas won't like this slice of reality because they are the Jims of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"Since the girls chose to live with me during breaks till they finished college there was a settlement for that even though they were 18"

I kmow you trying to piss people of with this story but this very part makes u sound beyond stupid.. ludicrous

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@Mord

Don't think I was complaining. I find the comments hilarious, after the anti cuck vote goes in, the scores always go up.

And lots of authors write stories to make people angry. Even great literature. Usually it's for a cause better than cuckolding, but getting people angry is one of the uses of writing. In the end, stories are supposed to make you feel something. If it's anger, well, for a porn site I think that's funny, but if I end up with a score of more than 3 that says more than 50% of the people liked it.

Works for me. Plus the added value of making people angry. I've had people create multiple IDs and go to all my stories and vote bomb them. Can you imagine the effort that took? As long as I write new stories the scores bounce back over time. But, since I consider anything over a 3 a win. Pretty much a useless enterprise on their part. :)

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Check out child support law for college students over 18 in Massachusetts.

Looking like a Jim there buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn

Going to have start calling all the closet cases "Jim" now....

LOL

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Making Preying Mantis Females are Look Merciful

They kill their hapless coitus partners en flagrante while still in thrall of tryst. Jim , by way of contrast was used for two decades to nurture their progeny. Am I exaggerating ? Probably. But boor or not , he was the father of her children and provided for family. Did she owe him a lifetime of being stressed by oaf ? Well,Ireland law thought so until recently.

Basically I'm saying the narrator should have let him down easy. Because what goes round is like a box of chocolates ..... But bottom line is this was written in superlative style by Imstillfun . The author is doing literary Loving Wives Aikido in rechanneling and recharging from anon troll energy into def'' and deftly written tale defying status quorums. Full marks. *****

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
One wonders

quite what happened to the marriages of her three male friends?

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Teehee, and of course

A comment from a guy who says he will kill people. :). I am sure no one finds you blustering on other topics.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
What I don't agree...

What I don't agree: Writers write because they love to write, not because they want to annoy some people...As so I'll not comment this story nor rate it...

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@Brit

That's one of the fun parts about writing. I never even considered the marital or relationship status of the 3 guys. It was not part of my story. The nice thing is you can create your own idea about them and think about how you feel about it.

If a story makes you think, I'm good.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@impo

Are you saying people don't write stories to get reactions out of people? Many stories have been written to annoy people even to get people mad.

Charlie Hedboe didn't do things to annoy specific people? Using those people as satire?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only one question

Did you ever remarry...I hope you got a real wife the next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Betha and Alpha

The 90% of the alpha husbands cheat on their wives. According to the 60% of the husbands are or were extramarital affairs..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An sequel for BTB

The ex husband finds a divorced ex wife with 2 young kids,. She divorced a serial cheater ALPHA husband. They do not marry only he moves in the house for rent a room. Naturaly fake rent a room, so the the wife reamains ex wife to get alimoney and children support from the cheater ALPHA husband.

The ex husband of this story lives together with this woman. (In 33 states of the USA this is not similar to the marriage) to rent a room.

25 years later the geneticaly original daughters will learn the WILL of their genetically original father will not give anything to them. Yes the ex husband of this story will marry the landowner of his room and the advantage of the Will of him will have her kids.......................

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
@Imstillfun...

@Imstillfun...I know writers do it, and some are good doing it...But what I meant was that those stories are intended to a very specific group...And to get a response (bad or good) from that group...I didn't comment this particular story, because it didn't meant nothing to me...7 people in there and all out of understanding to me...I kinow people like these are out there, But as I don't understand them, I can't comment about them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BTB could be against blood kids if they deserve

Naturally the ex husband marries her mate when he will be over 65 years old...........and the daughters learn the Will of their father.......BTB.

Why the fathers must be listent to his blood, when the kids do not do this?.

I agree Slirpuff "The Price of Forgiveness"...........Try to read Imstillfun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

didn't even read fag cuck author.

DebbieStapeDebbieStapeover 8 years ago
Great Reaction Story

Great story, great read for a reaction story. Putting " it's a true story " at the very start served it's purpose beautifully judging by the comments, you did your job really well. As to whether it's true or not I think that's best left to the imagination or gullibility of the reader.

I think you should have left out the authors note at the end, it looked too much like you were trying to convince the reader who didn't believe you in the preamble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Control

I don't own my wife, But I do relize, how screwed up people thinking is, yes the love was gone, But this would not happen in front of me, too make me hit my soon to be ex-wife, she would not be moving her lovers into are house until the divorce., in the story it says he has a government job so I would see his friends have a government job too since they were shown him pictures at work I don't think that would happen at a government job, and 50% of his government pension I don't think so expecially proven alienation of affection affair with other government workers

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A story is a story

Even if something like this actually happened I can't figure out why others get riled up about what you write. Maybe they are at a point where fiction, literature, and reality all seem to be one. A good sense of humor and an ability at distance is a needy characteristic for some it would seem. As for the writing, you could probably add a bit more atmosphere to create a better image surrounding what's going on. The story pretty much is bare bones description.

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesover 8 years ago
Wrong is Wrong and two wrongs don't make a right

It's kind of sad that just because a person is opinionated and pretty annoying, that people think it is ok for the wife to humiliate him with his friends by violating one of the most sacred things in a marriage commitment.

Granted he was wrong for hitting her and he should have gone to jail, but there are ways to help a person understand their shortcomings without tearing apart their lives.

This story makes the wife some kind of hero when in fact she is no better than the husband. She was just nasty in a different way.

This was pretty sad and could have been handled in a different way that could have been potentially good for all involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Imstillfun's story ?

No need to read.

Skip to the scoring and give a marvelous 1*

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesover 8 years ago
By the way

4 stars. Although not happy about how the wife fucked him over, it still was well written and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

Should of killed the cunt and made her body disappear.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@ Jim, I mean anon, I mean control

Allienatipnof affection is a thing of the past. Most states now have no fault divorce these days. And in this story you'd have no proof anyway.

Most are community property states and pensions are considered community property. She'd get 1/2 their combined pensions. She did not have one, so, she gets 1/2 of his.

Studies have shown government workers view/download more porn at work than other jobs. Look it up. So I doubt the pictures would be an issue.

Let's say your wife said her mother was moving in with you. How could you stop her? She has a legal right to have anyone she wants in her house. Including her boyfriend. What law would have him removed.

So Jim, bluster much?

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Woohooo.

Another murderer. Hi Jim, bluster much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very interesting... Just desserts!

I would love to hear about the real ending in which the lover loves in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There's no killing the cunt asshole of LIT! It's a LW story and the wife

has sex with others in the LW stories. You read every fucking one of these you should know it by now,. I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another whore

Another whore that got supported and had kids with a good provider, and suddenly tried group sex and found it appealing, lied, got divorced and screwed the husband in the divorce so that she does not have to work and keep living and screwing with the husband support. Of course the husband was a lousy lover, and she wasn't a cold fish. That's why I say,"fuck the whores and live with them, get them pregnant if you want kids and check paternity with DNA, but don't marry them". Marriage are made to screw the guy on divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Written Strictly to Stir Controversy! True? I Don't Think So

Sad imstilll.Thought with your previous postings you were.better than this. Guess not.You got what you aspired to.A bunch of hate.Make you feel better.?Childish prattle. No vote for being suckered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well

Just a story, but I do know guys just like that. There is such a thing as communication though, and the wife did none of it. Sometimes talking about what is upsetting is effective, and clearly, he was not a man one could cuckold and get away with it.

So she "fixed" him? For what? A home, support, children? Clearly provided, since she managed to nicely clean him out.What did she offer? Nothing. Nothing at all.

I would still be in jail, with three "friends" and a wife... dead.

I had an ex-wife scream at me "I am going to fuck all of your friends!" To her sex was a weapon which got her what she wanted. There really are women like that.

My calm answer was, "You can't because they won't." She saw the look on my face and shut up.

The truth is, my friends would not, the ones that might were not friends.

Good writing gets you a three.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@Impo

Makes sense. If you can't relate to the characters, it's not worth commenting on. I rarely comment on others stories. I read here to get turned on. There are many factors that turn me off to a story. I can usually discover them in the first 5 paragraphs. At that point I read and enjoy, or move on.

I actually started a completely different story. But all the cuck haters just make me want to have fun. What can I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Didn't read this. Written just to troll the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the wife is the problem, she is all out disrespectul, unloving, bitch, in every case betraying her husband

she caused it all on purpose because she is exactly what she said she was a total slut. The husband was a fool, don't divorce her, leave her and pay nothing especially after the girls sided with her, always remember dead wives tell no lies. The guy easy enough, continuous minor damage to cars and trucks, like sugar in the gas tank or sand even, a potato shoved up the exhaust pipe, nail holes in all four tires, all wires in the engine area cut, you know fun stuff, then of course in their house or apartment carelessly dropped cigarettes that cause major fires. If she tries to divorce him for abandonment show up for one day then disappear again. Demand DNA testing of the kids. Make life for her living hell. There is a nice story in LW of a husband, something like Cant Get Blood from a Turnip or something, worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I see bony/vasty is blustering again as anonymous

Hey asshole of Lit you're giving anonymous a bad name. lol

No comment on story, didn't read it. Preface was info enough to know that this arrogant author didn't make the "hall of fame" yet and never will.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Great story! I didn't like her cheating

But i really enjoyed the story. But I also feel for Jim. She was clearly unhappy and rather than actually work on her marriage, she disrespected herself and her marriage by cheating. Jim was blindsided and while he was honest, she and the 4 guys lied to coverup the gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Totally unbelieveble

Whoever gets the child can keep it. I would just cash in my stuff and leave the country. No way i would provide her. Don't underestimate determent men. Think I'm full of bs? Think again. Been there, done it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
your rolling them

out but your stories make me sick as they would any person with an I.q. higher then 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do your thing!!!

I'm going to go back and read all your stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting future

@Another whore Anon The marriage statistics figures show well in the USA. Less and less % married male people are among the 25-30 years old generation. It may be the marriage median time would be around the 40 years old age for the men in the future (Earlier this time was around the 27 years) . His own house before marriage, secret divorce lawyer proof bank and other deposits, prenuptials, DNA test after every childbirth.

Classical marriage will remains mainly for:

1. Religiouse people.

2. To be in real deep love couples (20% of weddings nowdays).

3. To bring spouses from foreign countries.

4. Men who thinks the responsible to raise an accidental arriving kid.

5. Troophy spouses (Not only men but career women will show troophy husbads in their 40s this could be a near future.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Consistent

You have to give Jim points. He did just what he said he would do if it were him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your story sure made me think, . . .

that you are a complete ass. One of the wonderful things about an open forum is how it allows both geniuses and fools to reveal themselves. And if you think that popular opinion is a reliable measure of intelligence, then you must think the most intelligent politician always wins the most votes.

You convinced me that the wife had married, fucked, raised children with, and lived off of a total dumb ass for over 20 years, before she let her inner lying slut loose and ended the marriage. Of course the plot and all the behavior was contrived to assert some point, but I'm not sure what the point of your story was. If it was to generate comments, maybe you should just join some kind of pen pal group. If it was to show how a stupid obnoxious disgusting husband finally gets what's coming to him, then all you showed was how an open honest unlikable man was manipulated and used by a secretive immoral unethical whore. And most of us already know how fools like him end up getting fucked over by phony passive-aggressive sluts like her. Happens every day.

Yeah, she won, some money and property, for a while, I guess. Now there are three men who can and will attest to what a ruthless clever whore she is. And from your story the number of such men will increase. Her daughters will eventually see from her behavior and the inevitable rumors that their mother did indeed instigate the breakup of the marriage, and provoked their father into slapping her, all as part of her plan to end the marriage in a way most damaging and humiliating to their father. The one thing she did get, the money, will eventually run out, and she will continue to prostitute herself to get the monetary support she desires, confirming her daughters suspicions that their mother is really the culprit, and truly the most disgusting and unlikable of their parents. The father is a clueless brainless but honest bore. The mother is a sneaky unscrupulous manipulating bitch, and will continue to act so, since such behavior has worked so well for her in ending the marriage she apparently loathed, but lacked the integrity to state openly and end with the least pain to all involved.

Why don't you write that story? About the miserable overweight hard working bore who ends up being a devoted loving cantankerous grandfather, and the self-serving promiscuous whore, who ends up being a worn out fuck toy to the local night club crowd until age and STD's take their toll. You tell me who's the eventual winner in this story? She ended up with half the money, no self respect, and eventually no respect from her daughters. She could have had it all, including the adulterous sex, if she had simply waited for this overweight loudmouth to stroke out while she fucked whoever she wanted to behind his back. After all, he is so dense and clueless, and she is so clever and sophisticated, no?

And this is why you like reading the comments. They make so much more sense than anything you've got to say.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
Just a slut.

Wife was just a slut and her daughters will find out someday what the truth really is. It is too public not to and when the trial comes up the comments to the officers comes out the daughters will know the truth.

How does she think her daughters will feel once they know what a sluts she is, what she did to their family, how she lied to them, and how she was so disrespectful of their father?

Sure he was wrong in hitting her but she wanted it and pushed him to get it.

She will be the ultimate loser in this when she loses her daughters respect.

Just a stupid bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo!

It's almost as if you spent a week living in a house with a typical Loving Wives BTB fan and observed their marriage. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Murphy621 wrote his stories to annoy readers

@Mbgdallas Sometime the cheater spouse can pesuade the kids, friends, relatives about her/his antiqs.

I recommend Slirpuff's story "The Price of Forgiveness".

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Fascinating

I do not read this kind of story, but this was really different and I found myself rooting for the slut!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
duh

"Sure he was wrong in hitting her but she wanted it and pushed him to get it."

Are you fucking kidding me? She hadn't DONE anything yet and he hit her. It is almost never okay to hit a woman. If he was that upset he should have 'convinced' the guys to leave, then discussed her behaviour with her. But he doesn't discuss. He rants, he raves.

As far as the truth coming out during the trial... what trial? The divorce? It's all heresay and in a no-fault state witnesses wouldn't matter.

Everyone knew what a boor he was. Everyone 'knew' what a saint she was. They would believe her.

I'm not condoning her actions afterwards but I can see why she would do it.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
NO!! To bad dear annoy you didn't get AIDS!!!

I was hoping you would have your balls if you have any, cut off when you were 10 so you couldn't breed!! This story got a 5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First of all, drop the "true story" crap

You're on a porn site on the world wide web so no one believes a word coming out of your mouth. As to the divorce settlement, a lot of that would have happened in most States. What else would have happened was that Jim would have made sure that all the guys wives knew what happened so that they all ended up divorced. Only if he had a poor lawyer would he have been responsible for the kids college and since they had a college fund, that would have been designated for their college and she wouldn't have gotten half. The house would have been sold or she would have had to give Jim 1/2 the market value that would have been decided by getting three independent appraisals. Also, she would have been responsible for 1/2 the credit card bills. The girls being 18 meant that they got nothing. If they lived with her, she would be responsible for all their bills. So Jim didn't come out nearly as bad as you say and since he was pissed I'm sure he would have done everything he could to show everyone that his wife was a whore. That part would have been easy. Take the pictures, photoshop her head onto the bodies and send them to all the wives, girlfriends and to his kids to show them what a whore she was. After all, it was her body so putting her head onto it would have been childs play. So the real problem with this story was that you got what little facts that were available wrong, the story itself was poorly thought out and when you start out with the stated intention to piss readers off you can't blame them when they point out how badly done this mess was.

No stars because even giving this sorry story one star would be an insult to the star.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@anon, Jim, Blusterer.

Story says she bought out the house. Check out Massachusetts law for the support of children over 18 and in college.

Just because the couple call it a college fund doesn't make it non community property.

So my facts are correct. You are a Jim.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@anon, Jim, Blusterer. PS.

Where did it say the three guys were married. Plus, posting showing revenge porn is illegal in many states.

Sorry Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
boring

that's what this was

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Incidence of AIDS / HIV

Jim, the Incidence of HIV/AIDS among white middle class heterosexuals is statistically negligent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And this is supposed to be what?

If Jim was such an asshole why not divorce him sooner?

Honest true he was not a good character, but the wife and friends were worst.

I do imagine this kind of things happen but do you really believe she won? Do you believe Jim got fuck? Maybe it looks like that but getting out of a marriage like that is a benefit by itself.

And the girls side with her? It will be detrimental for him, and him alone?

I think you are a little childish, you need to start growing up, maturing.

Stop thinking in black and white, there is more out there.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
To Jim who emailed me.

I'm not crying, I'm having a great time. Read the author's notes. You're right, I didn't specify any of those things. They could just all be possibilities just as your assumptions are. The difference is you said that's what would happen. As a definate. You also said mine is impossible. I was pointing out the possibility exists you're wrong.

Jim, and his commenting clones, assumes he is right. He blusters. You're scenario could be a possibility. Mine is too.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Uh oh. Score is rising.

You Jims with nothing better to do better go create more identies and vote more 1*. This might hit 3 by tonight if you don't act now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
0 stars!

This story is just a troll story getting people upset. I hated this story don't bother writing any more!!!

Concritic123Concritic123over 8 years ago
Kind of liked the story...

Jim may have been an opinionated and overbearing ass but he deserved some respect from his wife. He took care of her and gave her a decent standard of living.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If you don't know your subject don't write about it.

The cops would not have arrested the husband unless the women pressed charges... and the husband could have had both men charged. If you have to create a story that is only based on annoying your readers... then you are not a writer. Don't bother. It's an insult to your readers and to yourself.

swimwriterswimwriterover 8 years ago
But why write crap?

Jim was self-righteous asshole, wife was self-righteous slut, cop was alien, and story is shit, totally non-erotic i skipped it anyway.

but dear why waste yours and others time, just because som much time was wasted, i had waste writing this comment.

Its not like i dont like cuck stories i love stories by PaulPines and JPW but this one is not even story, just frustration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
all he had to do

was quit his jib and assume another identity and move on. so as his daughters sided with their mom. Maybe she could pay for college. She went totally over board so the guy is allowed to do the same. me id be fucking Island girls in some south seas island and sending her pics showing what beautiful women really looked like.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@anon, Jim, Blusterer

Some states have mandatory arrest policies. And in ca it's a felony.

Google it. :)

Jim

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@con

Yeah, I agree, just because she's the protagonist, doesn't make her nice, or a hero.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@Swim

Because I get enough positive feedback that it's worthwhile. I write lots of types of stories. I have 19 rated hot, and all but 2 above 4 stars. And those 2 are rising.

This one, as it says in the authors notes, was for fun. The story truly did happen, the women did not have the 3 some but did move her BF into the house. They were all crazy people.

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
Interesting Read if Not Very Plausible

Why the desperation for scores imstill? You write a story to stir the trolls.but still.care about how it is recieved.Odd?.Looks desperate to me.Just write post and move on.Not my cup of tea but you do have a talent.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great story, fantastic writing

I have never been so turned on in my life. I love the story. I've had a lot of experiences, I can definitely see it happening - very real and true to life. To me it's all about communication, or the lack thereof. I've met guys like the husband and always wondered what was up with them. Thankfully I've never gotten close enough to be interested. I have worked with a few battered women and have heard their stories but nothing that came close to your story. I have no doubt that it's a true story. You are such a great writer, OMG I so enjoy letting myself go while reading your stories. This story really got me going and I've spend the last 40 minutes masturbating and getting myself off.

Excellent story. Xoxoxoxoxo AnnetteI

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@Zed

I don't care about the scores, I was just pointing out that there are lots of people who like my, and this story. So I would assume that others think I can write, write well, and it's erotic.

I was pointing it out just for the people posting the opposite so they knew there were counter positions.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Scores

Right now, out of 10,000. Reads I have 350 votes. Statistically significant. So with all the 1*s must be a lot of 5*s too to counteract them. Scores tend to rise by 30-50 points after the first day when all the haters vote. So we'll watch and see.

I'm working on 2 other stories, so I may not have time to read more. If I don't respond, it's not because I don't think you're a moron.

If you have a point I will try and respond. I don't mind actual constructive or intelligent conversation about the characters or plot.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@Zed PS

Not picking on you, I liked your comment. I did want to point out, read my author's note at the beginning of the story.

You'll see my story, and my comment section, has been a great success.

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
I have 19 Rated Hot and all but 2 above 4 stars and they are rising

And you don't write for scores? All.evidence to the contrary. You continue.to mention this magical 4 number.I guess it looks good on your home page and keeps you happy.Congrads Hope you get your 4.I always thought writers write for themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

On all counts. Keep it up!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Don't worry about what Zed says. He shows up to read cuckold stories, then gets so mad at how turned on they make him he has to rant about how bad they are and how awful the authors are. It's obvious that scoring on this site means nothing, a handful of anons vote over and over again, and the number of votes is tiny still compared to the people who read, jerk off, and move on. It's just imperative that people like Zed convince themselves that scoring is representative and matters so they can pretend to be some kind of silent, moral majority, and not the interlopers ruining a section with their constant moralizing and their obvious rage at their own suppressed, closeted feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Cuck story

@Frontlinecaster The author wrote this story is not cuck story! The story is not cuck story really! The exact definition is Consequence story. Sometime the consequence of cheating the husband kills everybody (wife and lovers) and either he goes prison for 20 years or suicide is the end. Here the author does not show the 20-25 years consequence that is the problem.

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
Ah Yes FLC

Once again throwing rocks from the bushes.No comment on the story of course just a regular diatribe about how bad his life is because there are actually people that have an opinion differing his own narrow minded drivel.Peace out FLC Not going there .Keep.writing imstill I don't always agree with your posts but I do admire talent when I see it Have fun FLC

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Cuckold definition

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@Zed, FLC

totally cool Zed. I never mind intelligent comments. FLC. Thank you for the defense but I prefer not to have flame wars in the comments. It takes away from the pure enjoyment and amusement of all the well, other comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Divorce!

@Imstillfun Cuck who stays married to a cheater wife! He divorced her. If he stays married he is cuck. Such stories where the marriage ends that story is not cuck story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cunt

I wouldnt divorce you. I would never come back get a cash job and never pay another cent to the cruel bitch in this story.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@Cunt, Jim. Blusrerer

Of course you would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cunt

See you think Iwouldnt is exactly why I would. Someone can deliver pizza for all cash and make $25,000 per year tax free. No way to find him if he never files a tax return. Also how hard is it to get someone to put a car in their name to protect you. See you arent so smart as someone who knows how to disappear. And no I am not Jim. I am a child abuse survivor and ex foster child. Ask one of them how to disappear they know.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 8 years ago
Love the story and the comments.

I don't know which is more enjoyable. Congratulations Imstillfun you have written an ideal anti BTB story and stirred up a hornets nest.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Good plan

Old pizza guys are hot. Probably get laid a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is it mandatory to help our blood realatives?

@Cunt You are right. He could disapear to work in black market near illegal. She can divorce him for abandon after x and y months it depends on the state's family law.

To live illegal is not too good long time perspective. He got rid of her and his not too good daughters after 5 years. His next income and deposits are his and why he must give something to his daughters in the future?

To read Slirpuff "The Price of Forgiveness" in LW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cunt

Actually, if he has PTsd he doesnt need anything else and the wife would be sent to jail. Provoking an attack. Child abuse does that. Trust me. I have it from child abuse. Maybe the wife did this to provoke an attack for a divorce. Instead, he would hunt them one at a time with no punishment as he has ptsd. Hows that you antagonist.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
didnt like it

but the author is right on the law. different states have different laws concerning child support.in my state you can also pay child support after they turn 18 if they stay at home and attend collage. also if they have special needs ( this used to be when they are mentally retarded ).with special needs they can get child support for the rest of their lives.this is no joke.so the law very well might be what he says it was. but women get fucked over in divorce almost as often as men do. i know this for a fact.far as this story goes. jim was an asshole, but he didnt deserve this crap. if he was this big of an asshole he was one his whole life. so why did she marry the dick. because she was just as big a bitch as he was an asshole. they fit together perfect.does she deserve her next husband doing this to her. yes she does. one thing these stories never get right is a divorced women in real life never financially safe. i know a dozen divorced single mothers, every fucking one is hurting for money. and thats if they get child support. if their ex is a dead beat they are in deep shit.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@Charlie.

In the words of the great Trickster rabbit, Mr, Bugs Bunny, "I'm a stinka, ain't I?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
True or not, I would have loved to be there and see that happen/participating....

....in real time. I'm not in favor of a wife breaking her vows or cheating, cuckolding or any of that in real life......but in the fantasy world I sometimes enjoy it. This was one of those times.

While, I would have preferred she grow some backbone and divorce him for general and specific stupidity, arrogance and ignorant self righteousness, the way this came about, I would have loved fucking her with the others and even later, in front of hubby....I won't go so far as to say he earned it, but I think he came as close as I think a man can get......if it happened in real life. In the fantasy world, YEAH, let's get busy!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In real life:

The whore of a wife would simply disappear - either as a cheap old whore sold to Africa or nine feet under. Only weak sissies would simply accept a divorce where the whore benefits.

But I forgot: it's only fiction, right?

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
@in real life, Jim, Blusterer

Of course she would. Happens all the time. Women cheat on their husbands end up in Africa. It's an all too common tale.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 8 years ago
@ Imstillfun.

I think more of a "wascal" for getting the poor Anons so red in the face. They will be reaching for their blood pressure medication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DGHear's story "Another Chance" and Slirpuff "The Price of Forgivinness"

The maffia type murder possibility is very few and a very few people can afford that, same to the slavery.

The 20 years prison for killing the cheating wife with lovers is "Another Chance" from DGHear.

The true BTB Slirpuff's story "The Price of Forgivinness" against the daughters not to be neutral. Is it mandatory to inherit the fortune of the father????? For the second wife's kids, for something humanitory but the daughters will not get anything and he does not need to tell this to his daughters. They will know when he died. LOL The daughters get the photoes of his ex wife (he should save them........LOL) according to his Will!

BTB are Burnt The Bitch(es) his daughters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...