You Only Think You're In Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," I said with a laugh. "I suppose you two want one too now."

"God yes," said Frank. "What kind of idiot wouldn't?"

I laughed, "Well, who can refuse logic like that."

I leaned in to kiss Frank. Instead he stood up and pulled me in his arms. This time there was no tentative kiss. It was full on make out right from the start. It felt good. As I kissed Frank I thought about the guys. There was nothing special about them. Enrique was in his 30s. About 5'10". Lloyd in his late 40s about 5'10" also. Frank was in his low 40s about 6'. All of them were slightly overweight but didn't have guts.

Lloyd and Enrique both stood up. For a few minutes they passed me from one to the other kissing me. I was loving it. Then, while I was kissing Frank, one of the guys got behind me and he slid his hands under my top and cupped my breasts over my bra.

I turned my head to look at him. It was Enrique. I looked at his face. It seemed to me the moment stopped. I realized that this was a decision moment. If I let this happen all 3 of these guys were going to fuck me. If I was going to stop it, now was the time. I thought about Jim. A sense of freedom came over me.

Looking over my shoulder I gave Enrique a serious look, "I guess Jim was right," I said.

"Right about what?" he said.

I smiled at him. I'd made my decision. "That I'm a slut."

Enrique leaned over my shoulder and kissed me. His hands pushed my bra up over my tits as he cupped them with his hands and rubbed my nipples. I sighed into his mouth.

Frank's hands dropped to the bottom of my top. He grabbed it and pulled it up over my head. I raised my arms up to make it easier. Without my top my bra was pushed up and you could see nipples. Enrique's hands had cupped my breasts. Frank leaned down and sucked one of nipples into his mouth.

God that felt good. I let myself go to the feeling. I felt Enrique undo my bra in the back. I again raised my arms so he could get it off easily. When I brought my arms down I put my hands on Frank's head and pulled it into my breast. I let out a moan.

"God, that feels so good," I sighed.

Lloyd was standing and watching.

My full bad girl came out. I looked at Lloyd and said, "I've got another one."

Lloyd smiled. He sat in the chair next to me and played with my other nipple. Then he took it in his mouth. I felt sexy, I felt naughty, I felt dirty, I felt hot. I could feel the wetness between my legs.

As they sucked on my nipples I felt Enrique reach for the buttons on my jeans. I did a quick review of what he might find. I was at the gym swimming this morning so I shaved my legs and trimmed my pubic hair. So I was good there. I was wearing my good jeans, so bonus, I was wearing a thong, no panty lines.

Knowing I was safe down there I relaxed and just let it happen. I felt the button come loose and my zipper go down. His hand pressed against my belly and slid down to my pussy. The anticipation was killing me. As soon as his fingers slid across my clit I moaned. I widened my stance a little to give him better access. His fingers found my slit. They lingered there. The tip of his middle finger sliding inside of me. I moaned again.

I felt him pull his hand out of my pants. I groaned in protest. Frank and Lloyd were still kissing my neck, chest, and playing with my tits. Enrique brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked on them.

"Mmmm, good," he said.

Oh my god. Did he just taste my pussy? No one ever did that before. The 'Mmmm, good' was a turn on. I could feel myself getting wetter.

His hands went to the waistband of my jeans. He pushed my jeans and panties down over my hips and ass. I felt more exposed than I had in my whole life. My embarrassment added to my excitement. Enrique's hand returned to my pussy. He played with my clit. I let out a sigh, I leaned back against him and tried to spread my legs as far as possible. The jeans around my thighs restricted me.

I pushed my pussy into his hands. I felt his finger inside me. Then two fingers. It was amazing. Jim might touch me to see if I was ready for him, but he never really concentrated on pleasuring me with his fingers.

I heard Lloyd say, "I think we need to be more comfortable."

Frank scooped me up in his arms and carried me upstairs. He laid me on the edge of my bed with my legs off the edge. He knelt down beside the bed between my legs and pulled my jeans and panties off. He stayed on his knees, my legs spread. Except for my doctor no one had ever been that close to my pussy. I kind of knew what he was going to do next, but was apprehensive.

Ok, I was apprehensive till his tongue touched my pussy. Maybe it's just because I didn't know any better but Frank was amazing. His tongue lightly swirled around my clit. He licked my pussy lips lightly sucking on them.

I reached down and grabbed his head. I pulled it into me. I was loving it.

"Oh my god, yes, don't stop, it feels so good," I moaned.

Then his lips encased my clit. He lightly sucked on it. I closed my eyes and came with a loud moan.

He didn't stop, he again used his tongue all around my pussy. I came again. This time I let out an "Oh my god. That's amazing."

I had forgotten Lloyd and Enrique were in the room. As Frank was making me cum, they had undressed. Their hard cocks were standing at attention. They climbed on the bed on either side of me. I reached out and took both their cocks in my hands. They felt heavy. I didn't have a lot to compare them with. I'd been with 2 boys before Jim (I made a mental note that tonight I was doubling my number.) and I can barely remember their faces, never mind their cocks. I was too shy to look back then. I could compare them to Jim. Both were thicker and longer. I enjoyed the way they felt in my hands as I lightly stroked them.

Enrique brought his cock close to my face. He put his hand over mine and placed his cock on my lips. I had never given a blow job. I knew what they were, but the idea of being bad at it scared me.

Shyly I said, "I've never done this before."

Enrique chuckled. He stroked my hair and said, "What, fucked 3 guys at once, or sucked cock."

I laughed, "Neither you jerk."

Then sweetly he said, "It's ok, we'll be gentle. We'll show you. Open your lips."

I opened my mouth and felt the head of his cock between my lips. I encircled it all trying not to bite it. There was a drop of precum on the tip. I tasted it with my tongue. I liked it.

Using his hand on mine, he showed me how to stroke his cock while I sucked it. I was getting into it.

Right then I felt the head of a cock against my pussy. Frank had undressed and was standing between my legs, holding them open, with his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He rubbed the head up and down my slit. From the opening to my clit. Every time the head stroked my clit I sucked in air around the cock in my mouth.

I knew Frank was going to enter me. I wanted it. I pushed my hips against his cock trying to suck it in. He teased me a bit. Finally I could not take it. I pulled Enrique's cock out of my mouth and said, "God dammit! Fuck me already!"

As soon as I said the words he pushed his cock into me. It slid right in. I felt full. He was definitely bigger than Jim. When he was completely in me I moaned. As I did Enrique slipped his cock back in my mouth.

It took a minute but I started getting the rhythm of being fucked while sucking cock. I felt, well, I felt a lot, it was all good. I still had a hand wrapped around Lloyd's cock. I heard Lloyd say, "It's my turn to fuck her mouth."

I don't know why but hearing the words 'It's my turn' set me off. I came with a loud moan letting Enrique's cock fall from my lips. Lloyd immediately placed his against my lips. Still stroking Enrique's cock I guided Lloyd's into my mouth. It felt different, tasted a bit different but I still loved it.

As I was sucking both Lloyd and Enrique played with and sucked on my tits. I felt like my whole body was being stimulated. It was hard to concentrate on one thing. I felt like I was being swept away in a flow of, I don't know what, but that's how it felt.

All of a sudden Frank said, "I'm going to cum."

I guess I should have thought about it. What actually came out was, "Yes, fuck me, give it to me."

I felt Frank's hot cum against my pussy walks. I came. "Oh fuck, yes," I moaned.

I continued sucking Lloyd's cock as I felt Frank's cock shrink and pull out of me. As he pulled out I felt some cum drip down between my legs and down the crack of my ass.

As I did Enrique pulled out of my hand and got off the bed. I watched him as he positioned himself between my legs. I had the feeling I should clean up first. I mean, at the beginning I assumed they were going to fuck me, but I really didn't think about the how.

Enrique placed his cock against my cum filled pussy and slid right in. As he did I could feel some of the cum inside me push out. It felt dirty. It felt delicious. He started long slow strokes. I loved it.

"God yes, give it to me, fuck me," I hissed.

I continued sucking Lloyd's cock. I felt Frank climb on the bed next to me. He brought his cock to my face. Lloyd pulled out of my mouth and Frank laid his wet semi hard cock against my lips. I wasn't sure what to do.

"Suck it clean," he said.

It was against my lips. I could feel it. It was wet and covered with my cum and his. I could smell it under my nose. I liked it. I opened my mouth and sucked him in.

"Mmmmm," I managed to get out around his cock. I liked the way it tasted. Tangy, salty. I liked the feel of the soft cock in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and licked it clean.

As I did I could feel Enrique start pumping me harder. I could feel the pressure building up in my pussy.

"Uhn, uhn, uhn," I grunted as he pounded me.

Just then the phone rang. The caller ID said the local police station. I figured I better answer it. I let go of Frank and Lloyd, Enrique slowed down but kept fucking me.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi," I heard. It was Jim.

"Hi," I repeated, "What do you want?"

I think Enrique realized who it was and started pumping me harder.

"I need my wallet," Jim said. "Could you please bring it to me? I'm in here till Monday as they can't arraign me or set bail till Monday. I need my wallet to start the bail process."

"Ok," I said. I was starting to puff each time Enrique thrust into me. Enrique was smiling and picking up the pace.

"Can you do it tonight?" asked Jim.

"Whh, I, whh, will, whh, after, whh, the, whh, guys, whh, leave." I huffed.

"What's going on there?" Jim asked. "Why are they still there?"

I couldn't help myself. "They stayed to fuck me," I said.

"You bitch. If you don't want to help let me talk to Enrique."

I handed Enrique the phone. Enrique listened a bit and said, "Sure, as soon as I'm done fucking your wife."

I let out a loud moan. I heard some shouting from the phone and then it went dead. Enrique laughed, "That was fun." He started fucking me harder.

Frank stuck his cock back in my mouth. I put the call out of my mind and got back into my rhythm. I felt my orgasm growing.

"Don't stop," I moaned. I'm going to cum."

The orgasm hit me in waves. Although Frank's cock was still in my mouth I wasn't paying attention to it. I was just moaning with pleasure. "Oh god, oh god, yes, yes, yes." I came hard. As I did I felt Enrique stiffen up and start pulsing inside me.

He filled me with his cum, pulling out as he did. Some hot cum landed on my pussy and belly. It felt hot. I could feel my messy pussy leaking. I couldn't believe it. I lay on the bed panting.

Lloyd got between my legs. I could not believe he was going to fuck me with such a mess in my pussy, but he just shoved his cock right in. I was so turned on I came as soon as he was all the way in me. Lloyd just started fucking me hard.

Enrique brought his messy cock up to my mouth. I knew what he wanted. I opened my mouth and hungrily licked him clean.

When I was done Frank stuck his cock back in my mouth. He was hard again and jacking the shaft of his cock. I got back into my rhythm of being fucked and sucking cock. Lloyd's cock kept pumping the two loads of cum out so the dripped between my legs.

I moaned as I felt cum drying on my ass, pussy, and belly.

"Are you ready," Frank said, bringing me back to the real world. I didn't know what he meant, but I just nodded. About 4 seconds later I felt Frank's cock start pulsing in my mouth. Hot jets of cum hit the back of my throat. Taken by surprise I let his cock fall out of my mouth. Cum landed on my face, lips, and chest,

The feeling of hot cum against my skin made me cum again. I could feel my pussy gush over Lloyd's cock. Oh my god, I felt like such a slut.

As my pussy gushed on Lloyd's cock, he started to cum. I could barely feel it in my cum filled pussy.

We all lay there panting. I started to feel self conscious.

"Ummm," was all I could say. I looked around me.

"Oh my god Lisa. That was amazing. You are so fucking sexy," said Frank.

The other guys agreed. They started complimenting me. Telling me how hot and sexy I was. How good I felt. What a good fuck I was. I loved it.

I laughed, "Oh my god, that was amazing. I haven't cum that much all year, never mind in one night, but, I gotta clean up and get Jim's wallet to him.

"We'll take it," said Enrique. "Go shower and get some sleep."

We said our good nights, as we did Frank said, "Thank you Lisa, that was amazing."

It just popped out of my mouth, "Well, we'll have to do it again sometime." Then I blushed.

Enrique saved me. "We can only dream," he said.

I cleaned up and went to bed. The phone rang at 6am. It was my daughters. They both went to the same school. They asked me what happened. I told them their dad went into a jealous rage about his friends and hit me.

The girls had Jim's story and asked me if it was true.

"What do you think?" I said.

They agreed there was no way I'd do any of that.

Aftermath:

Jim got out, he immediately drained our cash accounts and shut off our joint credit cards. That was ok with me. I had 2 of my own and a small cash account I kept for years in case of emergencies. Most of our money was in investments.

The girls sided with me. So did most of the neighbors. No one believed Jim's story.

Jim was sentenced to community service.

Jim filed for divorce. The settlement was pretty good. Jim had to pay me alimony. He had to pay off all the credit cards he shut me out of since he'd made them his property. In my state he had to pay for the girls college. Our college fund was community property so I got half, but he had to pay the whole thing.

Since the girls chose to live with me during breaks till they finished college there was a settlement for that even though they were 18. I kept the house. I had to buy him out but I got a great deal well below market.

Our investments were split up pretty much 50/50. I also was guaranteed half his pension.

The one thing that pissed him off was his truck. We were still making payments in it. He didn't want to sell it. So he had to buy me out. In the end, with the settlement and what I made at the boutique,, I was comfortable. He was behind for about 5 years but got caught up eventually and probably was too, but he was pissed at what it cost him.

During the divorce I would take nude photos of me without my face and send them to the guys. They would usually share them with Jim just to piss him off.

The guys and I got together 3 more times before the girls came home from school.

=================

Authors note. This is a true story. The difference is, instead of the friends, the woman moved her lover into their house with the husband there because her husband refused to move out. The rest of the story happened as described.

I hope you enjoyed it. You do not have as much control as you think.

12