All Comments on 'Young Bride's First Cheat: My Brother'

by katsttrier

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

attitude.........and braindead

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sluts Are Fun

I just don't want one for a wife, but thats just me. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YEP!

Brain dead. Both the writer and the characters in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not good

but cant say it was totally bad either

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
any man or woman

any man or woman who would or does think this way is mentally disturbed

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gee not doing well eh

Constructively - Its your mind and the sick material from there thats draging the scores down dontcha cee. <P>

And it's more than you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty bad!

Hmmm, desire low scores and rude comments? In that case - well done & mission accomplished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Done already.

By imagine13

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Imagine that dumbass

... evidently you don't read english...she stated that is was done before you dickwad.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
She'll Fuck Brothers -- Or Anything Else Handy

The sex is SUPERHOT and dripping JUICY. So I give a 4 Rating. But the bad grammar, wrong spellings, and mistaken usages are maddening. And I am not thrilled by the exploits of a three-alarm, utterly immoral whore, thank you.

YusakuYusakuover 14 years ago
Fantastic

The original version has long been a favorite, so it's great to see this update! Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very fine story could have more description of sex scenes. Read the pre bachalor party and can't wait for the next part. Hope it has more sex dp and gangbang it seems that this women can't get enough from her husband and her brother in law. Hurry with next part.6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome story!

Loved it! Long erotic build up through the exhibitionism to the finale. Keep going, would love to see more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bachelor Party ?????

Loved the story. When will we see the Bachelor Party story. Looking forward to it. Don't mind the other critics, they don't know a good story when the see it. So please write the Bachelor Party story. You left us hanging with the last story so finish the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This story is awesome! Like that she's not cheating, nor is he a weakly cuckold - just plain old sexual tension with three people.

Thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please

Id love to hear more....

perhaps a swinging hottub party with a certain old friend.

unh0unh0about 7 years ago
We already know...

.....who'll be getting her skanky pussy---every guy they know, and every guy they meet in the future. The other question, who'll get her heart? We also already know that one-- his brother. Doug's already owns her heart AND her pussy. Her husband is only kept in her life to financially support her and Doug's babies. And "husband" will be her human dido "place-holder" between her real love-making and fucking times.with all her more important men. Well, her husband serves another usefull purpose-- he keeps her wearing his ring so she doesn't marry and make an absolute fool of some other, actually undeserving, guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Don't Like Stories Like This

where the wife is nothing more than a whore fucking whomever she pleases, along with the goofy, moron husband, until she passes along to him every STD known to exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

So you hate these types of stories do you dear annony? Then tell us please, PLEASE!!!!!! WTF do you read them? You're just a brain dead asshole like we all know you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic !!!!!!!

Loved the story, my wife and i did a similar thing when we had only been married six months with my nephew. We would take turns fucking her every Saturday night and my wife would suck him off several times on Sundays. This all went on for months. We have now been married fifty nine years and this story brought it all back,beautiful.

GiganticGiganticabout 1 year ago

Crazy about it. So sexy and erotic and oh so nasty, (that's the best part). Brothers having a party on one's wife, maybe even knocking her up. So Hot and oh so much enjoyed. She was a sexy little tart for all of them. I think her and her hubby and his brother will be having lots more fun with her. Oh yeah, write about it so I can enjoy reading of it. Loved it a bunch!

Sneakstroker344Sneakstroker3447 months ago

Hot! Hoping for more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous