Young Couple Meets Older Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah pretty much, come and have a go while Mary gets changed."

"Oh ok" I was a little surprised that Mary was indeed going below decks to change, she hadn't said anything to me. I went into the cockpit and Jerry showed me the controls. Then I took over the boat. I had a couple of near misses but eventually got the hang of the reverse steering.

"Ok." Jerry said, "A docking place will come up in a minute pull into it and tie up will you." and with that he left it to me

The dock came up and with a couple of slight knocks I moored the boat safely. Mary had got changed into shorts and a thin top and walking shoes. When Jerry appeared he was similarly dressed. Helen was sitting in a seat now, still topless. Those tits hadn't dropped even an inch

"Right this is the plan." Jerry said pulling out the map. He spread it out on the deck. "This is where we are. Mary and I are going to visit a few places here, here and here. We will end up here. If you can get there to pick us up it should be a good place to dock for the night ok."

I checked the places he had pointed out and said "Yeah that should be ok." The places they were going to visit were churches and a historical site. Something that Mary loved to see, and it seemed Jerry did as well.

Five minutes later they were gone, leaving Helen and I on our own. "Lets go and have some lunch." She said slipping her arms into the skimpy top, "Do me up would you?"

I did her top up and kissed her lightly on the shoulder. She turned me round and drew close, slowly her lips touched mine and we kissed. Not passionate, though my heart was pounding, but soft and gentle. When she pulled away she took my hand and we headed for the pub.

Although there are a lot of mooring places without any amenities most of the main landing stages had at least a pub and some even had a shop or two. We ordered a ploughman's lunch (French bread with cheese and pickle) and grabbed a table outside. Again Helen was the object of everyone's gaze, or the men at least. Now that we had kissed, and in the open, she showered me with attention, even kisses though nothing like on the boat, just a peck here and there and holding my hand or running her hand up my bare legs. We laughed and joked as if we had been together for years, it all seemed so natural. And Mary was right, I should feel, and was, very proud to be part of Helens life.

Once eaten we started off to our destination. It didn't seem that far away but with an average ten mile an hour speed limit it would take a while. Mind you having a boat that can do a lot more than ten mph was very tempting to open it up and see what it could do. Helen resumed her topless bathing while I set our course. The feeling of contentment was not only due to the peace and quiet of the canals. Looking down at Helen I knew that a great deal of it was down to her.

After about an hour Helen joined me in the cockpit, resting her head on my shoulder and running her hand up my back, slipping it under my top and onto my skin. The feel of her hand running up my back was so sexy, I steered the boat with one hand and ran my hand over her back in much the same way as she did mine. Slowly my hand went a little lower, my thumb slipping into the waist of her briefs, following the material round to her hips and back.

"Does this feel, natural to you. Like we have been together for years?" She asked quietly.

"I have to admit it does." I replied, "If you don't mind me asking you said earlier that you had wanted this longer than I would ever know. What did you mean?"

"Oh that." She said. "When I was about 18 I used to help a neighbour of ours now and then shopping and such, his wife was very ill. He was only in his fifties. But we got on really well and I was going there for a long time, so long I was one of the family. All his relatives just accepted me being there. When his wife died it was me that got him through it and I kept going round and cleaning for him, keeping him company. Sometimes we would cuddle up on the settee together and watch a movie. Other times I would catch him looking at me, you know down my top or his hand would touch my bum. Anyway one day I realised I was in love with him, not in the same way as what I now know is boyfriend girlfriend, but we were just so very close, I felt we belonged together. He used to tuck me up in bed whenever I stayed over at his house, which as my parents were going through a bad time was quite often. When he tucked me in he would always kiss me goodnight, just a little peck, nothing more. I started to wear more revealing tops in bed, then I found a really sexy nighty in my mums wardrobe. I put it on and waited for him to come and say goodnight. I didn't say anything just lay in my bed as usual, only the nighty was see through. As he came in I patted the bed for him to sit down and made silly conversation. His eyes were fixed on my boobs. I took his hand and covered my tit with it, moving it for him till he moved it himself. Well from that he showed me everything he knew about how a woman should be pleased and how to please a man. But we never had full sex. He said it would be wrong and we should be happy with what we had. I wanted more but he was adamant so I accepted it and spent the next year or so being extremely happy. Then he died, heart attack. I didn't mourn him, I cried for him but I knew he was happy when he went because he went to his beloved wife."

"I'm sorry" I said, "I wouldn't have asked if I had known."

"No don't be. He always brings me happy thoughts. How much longer do you think?"

"Well I reckon about a half hour should do it so we have plenty of time." I said, "Do you want to moor up and catch some more sun before it goes down?"

"Mmmm that would be nice."

I pulled up to the bank and tied us up on the mooring pegs. Although the sun was now going down it was still quite warm. Helen had gone to the deck where I joined her sitting on the bench seat. As I arrived she stood up and moved in front of me. She took my hands and put them to her hips, tucking my thumbs into the elastic of her briefs. Slowly she moved my hands down, taking her briefs with them. Half way they just dropped to her ankles.

Naked now she pulled my head to her stomach. I kissed her navel then slowly went across her stomach. She stretched up and pulled the roof closed. In stretching her pussy came up, I leaned in and kissed it moving to her hips as she hung on the roof rail, I dropped to my knees and she lifted a leg on to the seat opening her pussy which already glistened with juice. I ran my tongue up her inner thigh and across her swollen lips, brushing her protruding labia. Then I ran my tongue up her lips, opening her pussy with the pressure till I came into contact with her clitoris.

Helen let the roof rail go and reached for my hand. She moved into the master cabin and pulled me into the bed. I started kissing her feet and made my way slowly up her legs, across her pubis to her stomach, then on up to her breasts. I played her nipples with my tongue, each in turn, then I made my way back down, leaving my hands to play with her nipples, squeezing them sometimes hard sometimes soft. As I again reached her pussy she spread her legs wide giving me full access to her honey pot and I sucked every last drop of juice I could get. Even though it had been so long since I had done this it seemed to come flooding back. How to play the clit and the responses, run your tongue up the slit and into the pussy then play her bud with your tongue then suck on it, and nip at it. Listen for responses and use them, when she was close slow down then start up again, the heavier her breathing the more she was ready to come. Her hands came to my head and she was pushing up to my mouth. I knew she was ready but held out a bit longer till she was thrusting at me and moaning loudly, then I let her have what she wanted.

I drove her over the edge, sucking hard on her clit at the same time as pinching hard on her nipples, as she cried out my tongue drove deep inside her and brushed her clit, licking and sucking on it while she bucked and screamed in orgasmic ecstasy. She seemed to go on forever, her hips eventually falling back to the bed.

For some reason I was almost in tears. She looked down and saw my watery eyes and moved down towards me, cradling me in her arms. "I never thought it would be that good." she said, "So different."

"I just hope I wasn't a disappointment." I mumbled, "It has been so long I wasn't sure what to do."

"Well if that's not sure I cant wait till you are fully confident believe me." she laughed "Come on move up here." she patted the top of the bed

I did as she asked and she fell into my arms. Her hand started to wonder over my stomach, slowly downwards till she was at my waist, she undid the button on my shorts and slid her hand inside. As she made contact with my erect cock it jumped, I feared it was about to let me down but it held its juices for later. She moved down the bed taking my shorts as she went, I lifted my bum off the bed till I felt them pass and then she pushed them off the bed. I was naked from the waist down, and very hard, throbbing."

"Fuck me Mike. You kept that a secret." she gasped, "It's so big."

I was embarrassed, and rather proud at her remark. I didn't know if it was big or not but it seemed to make her happy. When she slipped it in her mouth it certainly made me happy. I groaned loudly. She played with me for a long time, she certainly knew how to please a man. Cupping my balls in one hand guiding my cock with the other whenever she felt me coming she slowed down and squeezed the base till it subsided. I was thrusting up now, moaning loudly continuously she gave a little giggle. "Is uncle ready to give me a present?"

"Oh yes." I moaned " More than ready."

She started moving a little faster but with more pressure, she still played me, right to the edge then stop for a second until it didn't matter anymore as it just shot from me, right into her mouth. At the first spurt she used her mouth for all it was worth to pump every last drop from me. To say I was in heaven wouldn't have been far from the truth. Stars white light you name it all flashed into vision, until finally with the last drop gone I released a loud long moan of utter satisfaction. Helen pumped the last dribble and licked it away then moved up and rested in my arms.

"I have to be dead and in heaven." I said, "That is the only place I can think of where a man will be with an angel and feel totally and utterly complete."

"Not quite totally." she said. Her hand had not left my cock, she had been squeezing and playing with it and it was coming back into action. She moved down and with a moan took me into her mouth yet again, taking it out and running her tongue along the outside then back in again. I watched as she worked on my strengthening erection. Then she straddled me and rubbed it against her wet pussy till it was hard enough to slide in. The feel of that velvet cunt wrapping around my cock proved her point. Now I was in heaven. She leaned forward, her tits just hanging above my face. I took hold of them and played her nipples. She was riding my cock now and I let her have her way. I could feel her inner muscles tugging on me as she pulled up.

"Bite them." she said. I did as I was told and bit into her nipples, "Harder, please harder. Let yourself go hurt me. Please."

I bit harder, and then again putting more pressure on each time till she moaned aloud "Oh yes, that's it hurt me. Oh yes I'm gonna come."

I could feel her muscles go hard and she drove herself down onto my cock which seemed to hit her insides. "Oh yes oh fuck it hurts oh fuck yes ohohh yes now now Mickey now, do it now I can't...."

I realised she couldn't maintain the rhythm and grabbed hold of hips pushing her and thrusting into her as hard as I could. I held her there and I fucked that cunt as hard as I could, she screamed and begged for it more and more, then I come. The power of it was awesome. It felt like I blew the end of my cock off, numbing agonising come sucking pleasure pain that sent a huge shudder though my entire body. My arms gave way, but she held herself aloft riding me once again, though erratically, until we were both completely and utterly spent. She collapsed on top of me and there she stayed for an age.

We fell asleep like that, me only briefly as I woke with a start making her jump, she moaned but didn't wake. I slid out from under her, covering her over with a thin blanket before donning my shorts and t shirt. I stared at her for a few moments, still not able to believe my luck,

I went on deck and started the engine, cast off and made a slow run to our mooring point. I moored the boat just as Mary and Jerry arrived..

" Ok Mike?" Jerry said "Where's Helen?"

"Yes I'm fine, Helen is asleep."

Jerry gave me a smile and a knowing look. Mary smiled and took my hand in hers. I pulled her hand to mine and kissed her wedding ring. "You ok?" she asked, "Really?"

I put my arm round her and said "Yes I'm fine. What have you been up to then? Did you enjoy your sight seeing?"

"I tell you what Mike your wife is a mind of information. She made it so much more fun than the guides did." Jerry said with a laugh, "We had a crowd following us in the end. It was really good."

At that moment Helen appeared at the hatchway. "Ahh yes. Mary you have been keeping a big secret haven't you?" Helen said with a smile

Mary looked a little shocked, "What do you mean my dear?"

Helen flopped down on the bench seat, "You know what I mean. Mickey. He's hung like a bloody horse."

I think we were all shocked the way she came out with it. But all eyes naturally turned to me and the three of them burst out laughing. It took a second for me to see why, I was standing with my hands over my crotch like a lost school boy.

Needless to say the rest of the weekend and after was a dream come true.

Mikro

I hope you enjoyed the story. If you think it unrealistic wait till your nearly 60. You would be surprised believe me. Maybe a part 2 maybe not.