All Comments on 'Yukiko'

by G-String

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sorting out the ethnicities

The summary of the story on the 'new stories' list says the girl is Chinese. 'Yukiko' is a Japanese name. She has an

'Uncle Wong', which is Chinese. Perhaps she had a Chinese father and a Japanese mother, the mother having named her?

I'm not sure if in that part of the world, ethnicity follows the mother, as it does in many other parts of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very nice

Excellent first story. I'd love to read more of Yukiko's sexual escapades.

bmw1080bmw1080over 19 years ago
Excellent

Great first story G-String. If you need participants for future stories you are more than welcome to email me. I travel througb Asia regularialy on business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yukiko is a Japanese name, dumbass

Jesus...that just killed the entire goddamn story for me. You didn't pay attention to detail. Japanese..Chinese...Big difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent Debut!

Who were those two dumbasses who tried to stir up a fuss about ethnicities? Did they bother to read the story, or were they so thick in the head that they didn't know the choice of a Japanese name by our Chinese heroine was deliberate? This story was super hot! Top marks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wonderful debut

Ni hao mah

Yo8ur first story is fabulous. I have seldom been so roused.

More!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now can we see some of your pictures in an illustrated story

Also, whuy not read one onm audio like sexykitten

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Japanese name is explained

I thought this was a great story! However, the complainers about the name obviously didn't read it all... too busy fingering your pussies or jacking off, huh? :)

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

good debut....

kromenkromenalmost 18 years ago
Great read

Lucky me, I was playing story spinner and came upon your story. Poor girl couldn't catch a break. I would love if you continued it to see how it all played out. Keep writing

EbiquitousEbiquitousover 13 years ago

Thrilling adventure. Very appealing heroine, believable character. A sequel would be appropriate, I think, showing further humiliating but exciting adventures and eventual triumph and redemption. An occasional spelling mistake and incorrect grammar and substitutions of words which reminded me that I was reading a story rather than being there brought down my rating from four to three stars. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good main character.

Excellent blend of erotic theme with just the right tough of sexual humiliation. Good main character development.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LOVE LETTERS IN THE SAND!!??

she pissed some one off. Is hari kari in her future. TK U MLJ LV NV PS I HAVE READ ALL 6 OF YOUR SUBMISSIONS

subtle_Domsubtle_Domover 12 years ago

Interesting blend of traditional values, humiliation and romance... although we are getting insight into her, do we really know her? Curious to learn more.

zammzammover 8 years ago
awesome

That young lady from HK got a lot more than she bargained for when she decided to bare her breasts and then her lustful and exhibitionist nature took over. it was a slippery slope and she went running and falling down it. You did a fabulous job writing your story in English - absolutely no apologies are needed. You write better than many native speakers of English. I've been to Bali many times and I can understand Yukiko's desire to try something new there. With so many women there topless, it's natural to want to join them. And you are also right about Indonesian men preying on them. Sometimes things start with a massage at the beach and things go from there. Bali, with its Hindu and animist roots and rituals, has a strange affect on people. Well-done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confusion

Not being computer literate, how did the ex-boyfriend put all that info on the web?

G-StringG-Stringover 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Confusion

The Bastard didn't put the info on the web. Rather, he stumbled across the pix on some voyeur websites, downloaded them and email them to annoy Yukiko and then forwarded the same to her office for viewing by her colleagues.

Anyway, this part was fictional while the nerve wrecking part of being topless in just a skimpy pair of cotton knickers on a Bali beach wasn't!

Thank you all for reading and leaving comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lame ending

This is one of my favourite stories, simple and hot, but I have to say that I completely hate the ending. The odds of the ex finding content of her online, there's just so much content uploaded daily!

The story wasn't really about humiliation, so I don't know why you'd make it about it at the very end. It was about overcoming her shyness and fears, it would have been a better ending if he was begging to have her back, and she was empowered to say no from her new found confidence. Also it would have been hot if she kept the shirt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userG-String@G-String
52 Followers
I started reading erotic novels when I was around 12. The first one I read was titled "Autobiography of a Flea" that I found in my dad's safe. An unnerving topless venture prompted me to write my debut semi-fictional story Yukiko. I trust that readers can tell wh...