Zombies!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't let your anger distract you from the mission."

"Yes, sir."

The two of them scrounged around and found things that could be used to fight the zombies. Jeff chose a long knife and a baseball bat. They handed the other things to the women.

No one was hungry but they ate.

"We have to move," Max said.

Marla asked. "What's the most secure building in town?"

"The jail," Miss Alice said, "It has brick walls and bars on the windows. We'd only have one weak point, the front entrance to fortify."

"Guns would be nice," Marla said.

"Max and I will check it out," Dan said.

"No. You and I will go," Marla said. "We can't risk our two best fighters. Max needs to stay here and protect the children."

"Okay. Everyone into the bathroom until we return," Dan said.

^^^

Dan led the way. He and Marla steadily moved from hiding place to hiding place, avoiding the zombies. They observed the sheriff's office.

"Do you see any movement?" Dan asked.

"No. Let's go," Marla said.

She sprinted across the road, catching Dan off guard. He cursed and ran after her. By the time he caught up with her, Marla had opened the door and stepped inside.

"Wait for me!" Dan whispered.

He grabbed her shoulder, stepped in front of her, and led the way as they checked out the space. They didn't see any zombies. Marla found a gym bag and loaded it with handguns and ammo.

She loaded two shotguns, grabbed extra shells, and said, "Let's go get everyone."

They made their way back to the school. They weren't as lucky this time. A large group saw them and came after them. Marla aimed her shotgun at them.

"No. There are too many. Let's avoid a fight," Dan said. "The noise might draw others. Let's try to lose them."

They ran down the street and into an alley, momentarily losing them. Dan said, "We can hide in this building."

They were beside an old barn that had been converted into a garage. Marla looked inside and didn't see anyone. She slipped in; Dan followed.

A creature, who had been lying on the floor hidden behind a cardboard box, rose and surprised them. It grabbed Marla's arm. Its crooked claw-like fingers got entangled in her sweater.

She and Dan beat it; it didn't let go.

Marla undid the buttons, spun, and escaped. She left the creature clutching the sweater.

Dan landed a killing blow.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome," Dan said.

She looked annoyed and asked sarcastically, "You couldn't have killed the beast a minute earlier? You had to wait until I was topless."

Dan studied her flat chest and tan nipples, grinned, and said, "What can I say? I'm a red-blooded American man. I like boobs! Big or little." He winked at her.

She smiled and said, "Thanks for being honest."

A pair of zombies came into the garage. Dan and Marla ducked and hid. The creatures wandered aimlessly. They didn't appear to be searching for them.

Dan signaled to Marla that they should move to a better hiding place by the wall behind some equipment. Marla went first. She moved, put the bag of guns down, and crouched behind the machine with a shotgun.

The zombies showed him their backs. Dan moved and knelt beside her.

Crack! The wood floorboards gave way.

"Ahh!" Marla screamed.

They fell into the water. The surprise caused them to let go of their shotguns. They swam to the surface.

They bobbed in the water, looked up, and waited. Minutes passed. No zombies appeared. They heard them bumping into things in the garage.

"What the fuck is this? Marla whispered.

They were in a rectangular brick-lined structure five feet by ten feet of undetermined depth. Clay pipes drained into it. There also was a channel, four feet by four feet that also fed into it.

The bricks were lined with hydraulic cement to make the chamber waterproof.

"Be glad it's only water," Dan said. "It's a cistern. They've been used since ancient times as a way to collect and store water. In the 1800's towns like ours didn't have water pipes and fire hydrants. They built a system of underground cisterns to provide water for fighting fires."

They treaded water, expecting the zombies to discover them. That didn't happen. After ten minutes, Marla complained, "I'm tired and cold and it's your fault."

"My fault? The rotten wood gave way."

"Not when I was standing on it," she groused. "When your fat ass joined me. Boom! The wood broke."

He thought about saying, 'I'm not fat', but held his tongue.

He was big. She was a slim young woman. He weighed nearly twice as much as she did. She was correct that the boards only broke when he stood on them.

Marla said. "Help me climb into the tunnel. It's dry there and I'll be out of this cold water. I'm tired of swimming."

Dan put his hand under her butt and pushed while she scrambled up the brick wall. She made it into the dry passage. Dan pulled himself out of the cistern and sat beside her. They listened to the creatures move around in the garage.

Marla grabbed his arm and huddled next to him. She was cold and shivering. After a bit, Dan shivered; Marla's teeth chattered.

"Do you want my shirt?" Dan asked.

"No." She sounded irked. Three seconds passed, and she said, "Yes."

Dan took off his shirt and gave it to the eighteen-year-old. She looked at his broad chest and muscular arms and shoulders. She said, "Now take everything else off."

He gave her a confused look.

She sounded annoyed as she said, "Your wet shirt isn't going to warm me, but your body can. Let's strip, huddle together, and share our body heat. That will warm us both."

Dan was dumbfounded by her suggestions. He didn't move. He watched her strip. The young woman was slim and fit. He was surprised at how cute her butt was. Her chest was flat; her bum was plump and round.

He was also surprised by her nonchalant manner. She undressed and didn't attempt to hide her body. He was already familiar with her chest. Her waist was tiny. She had a great ass. Her shaved pussy was highlighted by a thin strip of black pubes on her abdomen.

She didn't yell at him for not complying with her instructions. She calmly undressed him. He didn't resist even when she pulled off his underwear and exposed his penis. His hard penis.

She looked at it, grunted, "Hmm," and climbed on top of him.

He was sitting on his butt. She straddled his hip and knelt on his wet clothes. Her pussy rested against his hard cock. She placed her arms around his neck and her narrow chest against his broad chest. She put her head on his shoulder and her face in the crook of his neck.

"Her skin is so soft," Dan told himself. "This is nice. It is warm. I'm surprised she didn't complain or act insulted because I had an erection."

Dan wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close.

Marla sighed.

Five minutes passed. Marla moved her so she could look into his eyes. She said, "I'm warmer. How about you?"

"Ah. Yeah. Yes. Your plan...It's working," Dan said. He was embarrassed. It showed in his voice.

Marla giggled and teased, "You're having trouble forming complete sentences." She wiggled her hips and ground her pussy against his thick prick and added, "You're lightheaded. I think most of your blood is down here."

His face turned red.

"You have a nice body," she said as she rubbed his shoulder. "It's big in all the right places. I think you could do a better job warming me up."

"What? How?"

She gave him a flirtatious smile and said, "I can't be the first naked woman to have sat on your lap. You do know how to heat up a woman, don't you?"

He stared wide-eyed at her.

"If my lack of boobs has you worried that I'm underage, I'm not. I'm eighteen and seven months." She giggled and added, "I'm not a virgin."

Marla brought her lips to his and kissed him. He was unresponsive. She persisted for a bit, gave up, and pulled back.

"Look," she explained. "We are in a horrible situation that we might not survive. I think the old rules of society no longer apply. Why not grab whatever fun we can?

"I don't see myself going to college, starting a career, meeting a great guy...Please kiss me. Put your fat cock in me. Help me forget about this nightmare for a few minutes."

Dan pulled her to him, and they kissed.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

They kissed for ten minutes.

Marla sat back, smiled, and said, "That was nice."

Her face reddened. She sat up tall, presented her chest to him, and said, "I don't have any boobs for you to squeeze. I do have sensitive nipples. Can you lick and kiss them?"

"Gladly."

Dan did as she asked. He'd never been with someone so flat. He had trouble sucking them, so he brushed them with his tongue and kissed them.

"Ohhh," she moaned.

Encouraged by her response, Dan got more aggressive. He groped her ass and nibbled on her pointy nips.

She moaned again and began moving her hips. Her lower lips were wet. She slid her slit along his shaft.

"Ohhh," she moaned as she ground her clit into his penis.

She kissed him passionately, grabbed his cock, and located it at her opening. She slowly impaled herself on his thick cock. She took it all!

They both moaned.

Marla set the pace. After three slow, get-to-know-you thrusts, she moved quicker.

A minute later, Dan cried out, "Oh! Ohhh! Sorry!". He spewed his seed in her.

She stopped moving and sighed disappointedly.

When Dan finished cumming, he opened his eyes and saw Marla frowning at him.

She said, "Dude, I expected more from you. You're a grown man, not a pimply-faced teenager, and you've been married. What the hell?"

Dan's face showed he was embarrassed. He said sheepishly, "I could say your pussy was as hot as a furnace and as tight as leggings on a fat woman. Those are true statements. The major reason is I haven't had sex in five and a half years."

Marla's eyes widened, and her head snapped back.

"I haven't been with a woman since my wife died five years ago. She was too ill for us to be intimate for months before she passed."

Marla's heart melted. She hugged him and said, "I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll give you a pass. FYI, I loved your girth. Let's go back to keeping each other warm."

"Thanks for being understanding."

Time passed. They held each other and did get warm.

"Hello," Marla said when she felt Dan's dick twitch and stretch. "I didn't expect you to recover so soon."

"Can I have a do-over?"

"Yes. Kiss me."

They started the process again. They kissed and caressed. Dan was gentle with her nipples until he wasn't. When he felt her heart beating faster and heard her moaning, he nipped at her nipples.

"Ah!" she grunted.

She didn't complain or tell him to stop, so he continued the rough treatment. He captured her stiff nipples with his teeth and applied enough pressure so he could pull them. He made them stretch, and he let go. They snapped back.

"Fuck!" she cursed when he did that.

She pulled her teats away from him, grasped his thick dick, and shoved it inside her vagina. They rutted. She was a woman with a mission. She was aroused and horny, and she wanted an orgasm.

Lucky for her, Dan had cum once. He was able to bring her to the promise land.

"Oh! Ohhhh!" she hollered as she climaxed.

Her young pussy put a stranglehold on Dan's penis. Seeing her bliss, hearing her orgasmic cry, and feeling her snug snatch squeeze his member, brought him over the edge.

"Ohhh!" he moaned and shot his load.

They gasped for air and savored the joy.

When they came back to Earth, they looked at each other fondly and shared a post-climax kiss.

"My ovaries are swimming in your sperm! You gave me two big loads."

"Ah. Do we need to worry about you getting pregnant?"

"No. I have an IUD. I'm going to pee. Do you want to watch?"

"NO." He appeared shocked at the suggestion.

"Don't blow a gasket," she said. She chuckled and climbed off him. "Guys have some weird fetishes: sucking on toes, BDSM, and anal stuff. I don't know you. I don't know your kinks."

"Sorry for overreacting. I think I'm kink-free. I like having sex, the normal stuff, with pretty women like you." He smiled and joked, "You know, now that you mention it, you do have pretty feet. Pee, and let's see if it gives me an erection."

They laughed.

He got up, gathered their clothes so they would only be wet from rainwater, and backed away.

Marla squatted, spread her knees, and peed. It started with a trickle and soon grew into a strong hissing flow. While she urinated, she worked her internal muscles and pushed out his spunk.

It was messy and smelly.

"Sorry, Darl'n. That is not a turn-on for me."

They dress in the cramped space. Dan found hand holes in the bricks. They didn't hear Zombie noises. He climbed up, declared it safe, and Marla joined him.

Dan held up a pair of dirty coveralls and said, "Marla, I don't see a shirt, but this will cover you from head to toe."

"Oil and grease stains are not my style. I'll grab something flattering on the way home."

The bag of guns was where Marla had put them. The shotguns were lost in the water. She grabbed the guns, and they headed back to the school.

They passed a clothing store along the way and ducked inside. Marla gave Dan the guns and put on the stylish top the mannequin was wearing. She hiked her skirt and removed her underwear in front of Dan.

His eyebrows shot up.

She noticed and said, "What? Do you expect me to be more modest? We've had sex. We were naked, lying chest-to-chest for half an hour, and I peed in front of you.

"Your cum is dripping out of me," she explained. "There's nothing more gross than wearing dirty underwear."

She put on fresh panties. She grabbed a bag and put in underwear and tops for herself, the other women, and the girls.

"Nothing for the guys?"

"Not this trip. You have to admit cleanliness is more important to females than males."

He nodded.

They made it back home.

Dan knocked on the backdoor using the agreed-upon cadence. Max opened it and said, "We were worried."

"For a while, I was too," Dan said. "There's more of them. How'd things go for you?"

"We kill four," Max said. "Thankfully, they came as singles. The lookout spotted them, Jeff and I converged and took them out quickly."

"How'd Jeff do?"

"He did well. He got his first kill."

They gather everyone, the kids and the adults, into the big classroom. Dan told everyone all he knew about the situation. It scared them.

"We need to move to a more secure location," Dan said. "We will go to the jail."

"How?" Miss Alice asked. "Are we walking?"

"We have my truck."

"I found the keys to the bus," Jeff said. "It's in the parking lot. I checked. It runs and has gas." He held up the keys and grinned.

"That's good news," Dan said. "Did you go out alone?"

The teen nodded.

Dan's demeanor changed. He looked angry, and his voice became stern as he said, "That was stupid. We can't afford to take risks like that. No one goes out alone. Ever! We discuss everything and develop a plan."

He pointed to the kids and said, "Girls, we will protect you. You must be with an adult. If you want water or to use the bathroom, let the adult watching you know. I do mean to scare you. This is a matter of life or death!"

The crowd was as shocked as Dan had hoped.

"Jeff and Max, bring the bus closer to the school. Everyone, prepare to leave. Anything else? Anyone?"

Marla stood and said, "Girls and ladies, meet me at the bathrooms. I have clean clothes."

Marla, the giver of clean clothes, was greeted as a hero by her clan. They all went into the bathrooms and changed.

The men brought the bus forward. The adults talked and made a simple plan. Miss Alice would drive the bus with the children. Diana and Nancy would keep them calm and shepherd them into the jail. Dan would ride with them and provide protection.

The truck would lead the way. Jeff would drive. Max and Marla were the muscle. They would clear the jail of monsters and protect the kids as they rushed into their new fortress home.

The plan sounded easy-peasy. The trip wasn't.

They had planned on avoiding the main streets, thinking the neighborhoods would be less crowded. Those roads had hordes of zombies. Jeff had to use the main streets.

They encountered zombies there too.

The truck and bus plowed into them. Luckily, they were only one or two at a time. One old woman zombie got stuck on the hood of the bus. Her body was crushed, her legs were broken, and still, she snarled and tried to bite.

They turned onto Main Street and saw a caravan of three cars stopped in the middle of the road. They blocked the road.

A half dozen zombies stood in the path of the cars. Four more were behind them. Dan guessed the occupants felt trapped. He assumed they were terrified.

"The road's blocked," Jeff said.

"Dammit! We're almost there," Marla said.

Jeff said, "I can turn around..."

"The school bus can't make that sharp a turn," Max said.

"There are only ten," Marla said. "Jeff, run over the ones behind the cars. Max and I will hop out and deal with the others so the cars can drive on."

Jeff gunned the engine and took out three. Max and Marla jumped out. Marla shot the remaining one in the head. They circled the cars and shot the others in the brain.

The people in the cars were stunned; they sat there. They looked at the gun-toting people as threats, not saviors.

Marla banged on the front car's driver's window and shouted, "Go!"

The bald fat man stomped on the accelerator. He ran over the bodies of two zombies. The other cars followed.

Jeff pulled up, Max jumped into the back, and Marla got into the cab. They were a block away from the jail.

Zombies came out of buildings and alleys and into the street. The bald fat man in the first car swerved to avoid them. He crashed into a car parked in front of the general store just past the jail.

The second car was driving fast and ran into his car. The third vehicle pulled up behind them. No one got out.

"Ignore them, Jeff," Marla said. "They're adults. They can take care of themselves. Our mission is to transport the children. Run over anything that is between us and the jail. Clear a fucking path so the bus can park in front of the jail!"

Jeff mowed more zombies down. He pulled around the corner, leaving the bus a spot out front. The three of them ran into the sheriff's office.

"Clear," Max shouted.

"Clear," Jeff yelled.

Marla said, "Jeff, stand at the door. Max, you and I will funnel the kids inside."

The bus pulled up. Max and Marla were shooting zombies. Dan yelled, "Everyone off. Into the sheriff's office."

He grabbed the first child and carried her inside. The women brought the rest. The line was slow-moving. The kids were scared. Some froze and stood there, looking at the monsters.

Max and Marla ran out of bullets and used their hammers and wrenches to bust heads. Dan joined them.

While this was happening, zombies swarmed the cars. Those in the first car were stunned by the crash. They were easy pickings. Zombies got to the occupants of the second car.

A middle-aged man jumped out of the third car, got his girlfriend out, and sprinted to the jail. He had to drag her because he had left her mother behind.

Nancy was shooing the last two kids into the office. In his panicked haste, the middle-aged man ran into her and knocked her down.

"Sorry," he said. He scooped up the last child and carried her inside.

When his girlfriend got to the door, she turned and looked for her mother. "Ahh!" she screamed when she saw a zombie take her down and feast on her.

More zombies were arriving. Max, Dan, and Marla retreated to the office, fending the creatures off.

One snuck up and pounced on Nancy as she lay on the ground. It sunk its teeth into her.

Max killed the zombie eating Nancy. Jeff grabbed her. Dan stopped him and said, "Leave her. If you're bitten, you become one of them."