Zombies!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She undressed him and slid to her knees. She wrapped her lips around his manhood and gave him a toothy BJ.

"Ow," he moaned. He thought, "She's not as good as her mother. She is not good at this at all."

He pulled out, thanked her, and kissed her.

He sat on the closed toilet and had her sit on his thighs facing him so he could lick and kiss her tan nipples. He got her warmed up. She moaned when he played rough, biting and stretching her nipples.

"Bastard," she said breathlessly.

"You love it."

"I do!"

Next, he ate her pussy. Her vulva was soft and fleshy. It was different from her mother's. He licked, kissed, and chewed on her inner labia. He sucked her bean and flicked it with his tongue and made her cum.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned as her body spasmed and a great climax wracked her body.

Dan was going to let her enjoy it. Then, he remembered how her mother enjoyed being fucked while orgasming. He bent her over the sink and shoved his cock into her pulsating pussy.

"Ohhh! Oh, God!" she hollered.

He pounded his dick into her. He drove her to a second orgasm and took his release.

She collapsed like a rag-doll. Her head lolled on her chest. He had to hold her to keep her from falling. They stayed like this for a while.

His dick softened and slipped out of her. The spongy head dragged across her thigh followed by oozing cum.

"Mmmm," she moaned. She turned slowly, faced him, smiled, and kissed him.

"No one has made me cum that hard." She giggled and said, "I was light-headed and weak in the knees. I'd be on the floor if you hadn't held me."

"It was great for me too," Dan said, and he kissed her. He looked her into her eyes and said, "I love you...in a friends-with-benefits way."

"Oh!" she said excitedly. "No one has told me they love me before! Not counting relatives. I love you!"

They hugged and kissed.

She was beaming as she cleaned up and dressed. He smiled. It was cute to see how happy and giddy she was. She blew him a kiss as she exited.

Dan washed and dressed. He was whistling when he left the bathroom.

^^^

After dinner, Diana sat beside Dan, kissed him on the cheek, and said, "Thank you for making my daughter so happy."

"It was my pleasure. You raised a good person."

"She told me you said 'I love you'. Those are special words to a woman."

"I do love her. Not in a 'let's get married and spend the rest of our lives together' way, but I care for her."

"I understand. We can love lots of people in different ways. I'm glad you two made up. I'd hate for us not to be friends." She leaned in and whispered in his ear, "I'd miss your cock. You have good girth!"

Dan blushed.

Diana was still close to him. She rubbed a boob against his arm and said, "Any chance I can get you to stretch my vagina? Now?"

He saw the twinkle in her eyes and said, "I haven't had this much sex since my honeymoon. I'd be delighted."

The kids were sleeping as Dan and Diana walked arm and arm to the bathroom. Marla and Max were sitting in a corner of the bullpen, chatting. They looked up, smiled, and gave them a thumbs-up sign.

Dan locked the door. Di pounced on him, pushed him against the door, and French kissed him. She was an attractive woman who brought an attitude, a hunger, to their rendezvous.

Dan liked her passion. He liked her looks. He liked everything about her. They made out, pausing only to undress each other.

Dan reveled and relished her breasts. They were big, full, soft, sexy, and fun. He could have spent all night admiring and sucking her tits.

She sighed, giggled, and said, "So you're a breast man."

He spun her around, bent her over the sink, and ate her ass. He groped and squeezed her butt cheeks. He licked her anus and made her moan.

"I appreciate women. You have great breasts and a great ass. I'd like to spend the day in bed with you, enjoying them both."

"Mmmm. That sounds nice."

Dan stood and quickly shoved his fat cock into her pussy.

"Oh! That was a surprise."

He stroked in and out of her and said, "You strike me as a woman with a healthy sexual appetite. I don't see a reason to beat around your bush. You like a girthy cock. Here it is!"

He pummelled her with his thick stick.

She moaned and loved it.

She turned, pushed him away, and said, "Sit on the toilet. I'm going to ride your cock." She emphasized the hard 'k' sound.

Dan closed the toilet and sat down. She came towards him. He said, "Before you mount up. Suck my dick!"

She tilted her head, studied him, and said, "What's your game? You know I like to suck dick."

"I do and you're very good at it. I think you're a dirty girl and you like dirty sex. You moaned and got wet when I licked your asshole. Lick your juice off my penis. I want to see you taste yourself."

She smiled, knelt, and licked all sides of his prick. She polished it, removing all traces of her lubricant. When she finished, she smiled and said, "You've read me correctly. I'm not a prissy female. I'm a shameless whore in the bedroom. I do like dirty sex."

She turned and sat on his dick.

"Ohh! You stretch a girl good!"

She bounced up and down and moved her ass in a circle getting as much enjoyment as possible out of his dick.

While she pleasured herself, Dan groped her breasts and teased her nipples.

"Ohhh" she moaned.

She rose higher until only the head of his dick was inside her, and she slammed her ass down forcefully.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

She did it one more time and triggered her orgasm.

"Ohh! Fuck!" she hollered.

"Oh God!" Dan murmured as he shot his load. He came so hard he envisioned his cum spraying her ovaries.

Dan held her as her body trembled inside and out. Her eyes opened. She smiled and said, "I could fall in love with you."

^^^

The next morning, the group was feeling good because, for the first time since the nightmare had begun, they had gotten a good night's sleep. The jail proved to be an impenetrable place.

Trudie, Miss Alice, and Julie made breakfast. The kids were fed, and then, the adults.

Marla made the rounds and kissed Jeff, Max, and Dan good morning. Diana kissed Dan too.

During the adult breakfast, Julie garnered the attention of the women.

"How far along are you?" Miss Alice asked.

"Fourteen weeks."

The cute, twenty-seven-year-old redhead was peppered with questions and happily answered: "Yes. It's our first."

"We had to leave our suitcase with all our clothes behind, but I had the vitamins and supplements my doctor recommended in my purse, so I didn't lose them."

"I don't recognize my boobs! They've grown so big, and they have big blue veins."

"Of course, we are hoping for a redhead! Jim is a ginger, and I have dark Auburn red hair."

"We have some names picked out. Our favorites right now are Rory, if it's a boy. It's Gaelic for 'red king', and Scarlett, if it's a girl."

The adults met after breakfast. Miss Alice started the meeting. She said, "Morale is good. This building is secure. We are running low on food. Dan, if you organize a supply run, in addition to food we need basic hygiene items: toothpaste, toothbrushes, combs, hair brushes, Tampons, soap, shampoo, deodorant, and razors.

"Remember, cleanliness is next to Godliness and the key to good health."

"Yes, Miss Alice," Dan said.

Jim raised his hand and said, "I'll go with you. I appreciate you taking my wife and me in. We will pull our weight."

"I've gotten off to a bad start," Stan said. "I'll go."

"Max and Jeff, hold the fort. Jim, Stan..."

Marla raised her hand. Dan smiled and said, "Darl'n, it wouldn't be a party without you, of course, you're part of the team.

"Jim and Stan, check out front. If conditions are good, we'll leave in ten minutes. Our target is the general store across the street. Marla, gather weapons."

The group dispersed. Dan grabbed Marla's wrist. She stayed while the others left. Dan said, "Get Glock 22's for you and me. Check with Jim. If he can handle a pistol, give him one. If not, give him a shotgun.

"I don't trust Stan. No gun for him. If he has a problem with that, tell him to talk to me. Got it?"

"Yes, sir." She smiled and added, "And may I say your 'take charge' attitude makes me wet."

"Get out of here!" he said good-naturedly.

Jim turned out to be a hunter and proficient with pistols, rifles, and shotguns. He chose the semi-automatic pistol.

The supple runners gathered at the front window. Jim said, "They appeared to be wandering randomly."

"They aren't organized," Stan said. "There'll be a group of ten heading in one direction and then they break up and head in separate directions alone, with a buddy, or in groups of three or four. They are not predictable.

"There are times when very few are in our path."

Dan watched for himself. He observed Stan was correct.

Max and Jeff joined them.

Dan said, "We'll go during a lull.

"Max and Jeff, close and lock the door behind us and stay here to let us in quickly. Stan and Jim, the goal is to get into the store and get supplies. We're not trying to kill the zombies. Avoid and evade. Get to the store. Kill any zombies inside.

"Use the guns as a last resort. A whack on the head will kill them. The more noise we make, the more zombies we draw towards us."

"That won't be a problem for me," Stan, the guy without a gun, said in a smart-alecky way.

Dan shot him a hard look. He said, "Jim, you and Marla get the supplies. Stan and I will stand guard and lead you back here. Any questions?"

There were none.

Dan unlocked the door. A group of twenty passed by.

"We'll go once this group clears," Dan said. They waited. Dan said, "Get ready. Get ready. Go!"

He opened the door, sprinted into the street, and waited for the others. He waved them past him and said, "Go! Go!".

The others made it to the general store. They looked through the window.

Marla said, "I see two." She entered followed by Jim and Stan.

Dan stayed outside. He split the head of a zombie who came too close.

Marla said, "Guys, take out the one on the right and keep your eyes peeled for others. I'll handle the one on the left."

They split up. Marla efficiently killed an old man. Jim challenged Marla's grandma. He struck her in the chest. Stan came forward and bashed her in the head, killing her.

He said, "Blows to the body do nothing. These things are dead. You gotta go for the brain."

Dan entered the building with his head on a swivel. The others determined no more monsters were in the store.

"Stan," Marla said. "Make sure nothing sneaks up on us from the backroom. Jim, let's get started." She tossed him some canvas bags she found.

Dan was vigilant. Jim and Marla gathered supplies. Stan stood watch; he saw and heard nothing. He picked up a knapsack, went to the alcohol section, and got beer and wine.

"Ah!" Marla screamed. There was a zombie in her aisle. It had entered through the store room. Lucky for her, its uncoordinated gait caused it to knock cans off a shelf, alerting her of its presence.

Dan rushed over and beat the living daylights out of it. He didn't stop until its brains oozed out of its cracked skull.

"Everyone out," Dan shouted.

"I don't have everything on my list," Jim said.

"Take what you have; we're leaving."

Dan grabbed one of Marla's bags, and they headed to the front door. Stan followed.

"We go when the group with the guy in the red pajamas walks past," Dan said. " Ready....Go!"

Jim and Marla dashed across the street. They dodged a straggler.

Stan tried to edge past Dan. Dan said, "You're not coming with us. Your actions killed Nancy and almost killed Marla."

"What? Where can I go?"

"I don't care. Anywhere, but with us." Dan pulled his gun and put it against Stan's forehead. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes." Stan raised his hands and backed away.

"Follow me, try to enter the jail, and I will kill you!"

Stan nodded and moved toward the back of the store.

Dan sprinted after his people. He bowled over a creature, dragging one leg, and he pushed a kid zombie out of his way.

He stepped on the porch and bashed a zombie on the head that had followed Marla and Jim. Everyone went inside. Max locked the door.

Jeff hugged Marla and shouted, "I was so worried about you!"

His confession surprised and embarrassed her. She babbled, "Ah. Ah. I'm okay."

"I'd die if anything happened to you!" Her teenage lover hugged her, looked deep into her eyes, and said, "I love you!"

Marla blushed at his public confession. She awkwardly patted him on the back and grimaced when her mother smiled and winked at her.

"Where's Stan?" Trudie asked. "Not that I miss him."

"I exiled him," Dan said. "His negligence almost got Marla killed. He's no longer welcome here. He's on his own.

A hush fell over the room.

Dan said, "Someone told me that we are in a horrible situation that we may not survive. The old rules of society no longer apply. You put the life of anyone in our group at risk, and you will be banished."

Dan stood tall and looked around the room. No one argued with him. He walked away.

Everyone went to Marla and Jim to see what they had. They had something for everyone. People rushed to brush their teeth or hair. A schedule was made, allocating everyone time slots to shower using the good soap and shampoo.

They were re-assured by the boxes of rice and pasta, the cans of soup, spaghetti sauce, vegetables, fruit, tins of tuna, and a big smoked ham. They would not be going hungry.

Marla had an earlier shower slot. She was pleased. While she was shampooing her short black hair, Jeff joined her.

She was startled when she rinsed her hair and saw him naked and staring at her.

"Hi, beautiful," he said. "I've come to help you wash." He stepped forward; his erection led the way.

"Jeff, I was looking forward to getting clean. A girl needs some 'me time'. I promise we'll hook up later."

His bright eyes dimmed, and he looked like a boy who had lost his dog.

"Oh, come here. I'll give you a handjob,,and then you have to go. I need to shave."

He nodded and joined her in the shower. She soaped his dick and beat it.

"Oh! Ohh!" he moaned.

She jerked him off roughly. He cried out and came. Thick globs of cum landed on her landing strip. She squeezed and milked his cock until he finished ejaculating.

"Oh, Babe. You're the best!"

"Yeah. Yeah. Take a towel and get out."

He did.

She washed the dirt, cum, and grime off her body. She shaved her pits, legs, and pussy. She felt like a new woman when she finished her mini-spa treatment.

^^^

Dan's shower turn came, and he let the hot water pound his neck and back. He could feel the tension dissipating.

"Hey, Handsome," Trudie said.

Dan opened his eyes and saw the nude blonde walking toward him. He said, "I thought I locked the door."

"You did. I knew this was your time. I snuck in before you and hid in the stall." She giggled; her tits jiggled.

She met all the criteria for being a sexy blonde bombshell. Her hair was bleached. It was more white than yellow. It fell in wavey clumps past her shoulders. It was meant to be messy. It screamed fun rocker chick, not PTA mom.

She was medium height with an hourglass figure. She wasn't the classic 36-24-36. She had a bigger waist. She also had bigger breasts and hips, so she maintained the classic proportions.

When is more not better?

Dan admired her body and noted that she shaved or waxed. A knot of her inner labia protruded from her slit.

"Any objection to me joining you?"

He shook his head no.

She joined him under the spray. Her big boobs pressed against him. When she turned, her stiff rubbery nipples made his skin tingle as they dragged across his flesh.

She pretended not to notice the effect she had on him or his sudden erection.

"Would you be a dear and wash my back?" she cooed.

"Ah...sure."

He soaped her back.

She turned quickly, and his hands now touched her boobs. She smiled and said, "You might as well do these too." She shook her shoulders and made her breasts jiggle and bounce.

"Damn," Dan thought, "These aren't implants. They are the real deal."

He touched, squeezed, hefted, and caressed her pair under the pretense of washing them.

"You're doing a good job. Do you mind washing them more? It's been a while since I've had a shower. I think they need extra attention."

He obliged her.

"Oh! That's nice. You have big hands." She touched his arms and chest and grasped his cock and said, "You're big everywhere. No wonder all the women love you."

She looked him in the eyes as she leisurely stroked her cock. When he didn't object, she said, "I'm all alone in the world. Will you be my friend? I am not asking to be your girlfriend. I know you have a special bond with some of the other women. I'd be happy and grateful to be one of your girls.

She fluttered her fake eyelashes and began jerking him off.

"Oh!" he moaned.

She pressed her breasts against him, continued to masturbate him, and said, "I'll take that as a yes," and she kissed him.

They made out in the shower. He got to play with her breasts and sucked her big nipples.

She placed her hands high on the tiles and pushed her butt out. He grabbed his cock and shoved it in her pussy. He fucked her while groping and squeezing her tits.

He climaxed sooner than he'd preferred. She heard him groan and felt his penis swell. She shouted, "Pull it out and cum on my ass!"

He did. It was hot, nasty, and fun.

She shampooed her hair and his. She washed her body and his. When he got a second erection, she asked, "How do you want me?"

He was slow to answer because he wasn't sure what their options were in a shower.

Trudie pointed to the chair someone had dragged into the bathroom and said, "Sit there. I give an excellent lap dance."

He sat; she danced to some music in her head. She had great rhythm and a flexible body. She put on a show. She teased him by slapping her tits against his face and pressing her butt against his cock.

She let him suck on her nipples, grab her ass, and finger her while she moved and shimmied.

Finally, she stopped playing around. She sat on his cock, facing away from him, and rode him reverse-cowgirl style. She squeezed her breasts and nipples and made him do so too.

She fingered her clit while she bounced on his cock.

"Ohhhh!" they moaned as they climaxed simultaneously. He gasped and filled her with sperm.

She moaned and savored the fiery sensation that flowed throughout her body.

He held her and thought, "This woman knows how to have fun."

After a rest, they washed the parts they got dirty, dried, and dressed. Trudie kissed him and said, "You're important. You are the one who keeps everyone safe.

"I know how to be a mistress. I'm okay being that piece of ass on the side. I won't pout, get jealous, or make demands. I'll be happy with whatever time you can give me."

^^^

After lunch, Marla grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom. She closed and locked the door and broke into tears.

"What's the matter?"

"We're breaking up!"

"We are?"

She nodded. Tears streaked her cheeks. She pulled her pants and thong down.

Dan stood there dumbfounded.

"Fuck me!"

"Wait. I don't understand."

She sighed and said, "I like you, but our relationship is going nowhere. I have a chance to build something with Jeff. He's crazy about me. We're the same age. We like the same things. All you and I have in common is killing zombies and having great sex."

Dan didn't argue with her because he couldn't.

"And my Mom loves you."

"She does?"

"Yes."

"I wish you and Jeff all the best. Why are your pants off?"

"This is our goodbye fuck."

"We don't have to have sex. We can part as friends.""

1...34567...11