An Affair Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, that's great, it's nice that you would want to do that. So can I assume that everything turned out alright with, err ... with your period?"

"Yes darling, it sure did, but only just in time. It finished this morning. That's why I'd like to soak in a warm bath for a few minutes, make myself really fresh for you. I want to feel that tongue of yours down there like you did in your office the other night ... oh, that was so good. Can you perhaps find the pub and pause there for ... say half-an-hour, just to give me time for what I need to do. But don't have too much to drink, I am so anxious to be with you that I don't want alcohol affecting the way things turn out."

"One beer only, just to settle the nerves."

"Are you nervous John, why would you be nervous?"

"I haven't had another woman in way over twenty years, I don't want any slip-ups. It's okay for you, you said you were with another guy just a few months ago."

"Oh, I wish I hadn't admitted to that. I would like to have been as unsullied as you."

"That's okay Michelle, it'll be good. I've thought of almost nothing else this past week. It was hard not to call you and whisper naughty things to you."

"Oh, me too! I was tempted over and over. It's amazing, Ben even claimed that I was a bit different. He commented over the weekend and we didn't seem to argue as much."

"Wow, similar with me, Jennifer noticed too, said I had a spring in my step."

"See what we can both do for each other John. But let's not waste time talking on the phone. My bath awaits, you have one beer and come over to Room 16 but not before six o'clock ... okay?"

"Yeah, see you shortly!"

It was painful even to have to wait another half-hour. I was ready, even had a half erection driving up here from the city, just from thinking about her, more so now after talking to her, knowing she's so close.

I kept checking my watch while I sipped my beer slowly. At six on the dot, I left the pub and drove the short distance to the motel, driving past reception and swinging in alongside the now familiar Merc convertible to park outside the room where an illicit affair was about to begin. What might be the consequences?

I tapped lightly on the door, hoping that Michelle had had long enough to complete the special preparations she felt she needed to make this night memorable. The door opened slightly and she peeped out through the crack in the door.

"Oh my God, it's a man at my door, what do you want mister," she play-acted, "are you here with evil intent? You can only come in if you are."

"Yes, very evil indeed, I am here to ravish the young maiden who resides," I played along.

Michelle threw the door wide open and stood there intimately attired. She wore a vaguely transparent nightgown, knee-length, purity white and as I peered through the diaphanous material, I thought I could detect black underwear and possibly stockings too.

"Wow, what a vision, I never expected this. You are gorgeous Michelle."

"You like? I think you might, I can see it in your eyes. It's not over the top, is it?"

"Oh God no, you are a vision in white."

"It's not all white, wait until you see what's underneath. I wore the white because I decided I could be a virgin again ... just for you and only for tonight."

"That's very clever, reinventing yourself as a virgin."

"Not very believable, eh. You might have to use your imagination a bit ... oh, and I couldn't manage to regrow my hymen so we're just going to have to pretend."

"Honey, you can be whatever you want to be, I'm just the luckiest guy in the world to be here with you tonight. So can I come in?"

She stepped back, "Oh yes, sorry! Please enter my temporary love nest. I hope you like it."

I stepped inside, Michelle closed the door behind me and I quickly turned and swept her up in my arms, telling her, "I thought this moment would never come, it's been the longest week."

We kissed and it was passionate and intense instantly, from the very moment our lips touched. Grinding lips, parted, tongues entwining, firstly in her mouth, then in mine. I placed her feet back on the floor and my hands slid down her back, grasping the twin mounds of her arse cheeks, the size just right, fitting into my palms so well, separated from bare skin only by her nightgown and panties. My half-erection, cramped in my underpants, squashed against her belly and she rubbed herself back sensually against me.

That first passionate kiss must have been at least a couple of minutes. When we came up for air, we were both breathing heavily and my hard-on was complete. I was highly aroused and anxious to get to the bed and I expected she would be too, "Did you enjoy your long soak in the bath?"

"Yes, I added bubbles, it was heavenly, I don't pamper myself much lately, usually have showers. I hope it wasn't too painful for you having to wait a bit longer."

"Not now that I see the result. Michelle, you look a million bucks and to think that you took the time to look like this especially for me."

"Yes, just for you John, only for you. And look, over here, I got a mixed tray of a few nibbles in case we work up an appetite and there's a bottle of champagne for us to toast this special moment, either before we start or after, whatever you prefer."

I took a moment to look around the room, there were no lights on, blinds were drawn and she had strategically placed some lit candles around the room ... quite romantic.

"I think I'd prefer after if that's alright with you Michelle."

"A bit eager, are we?"

"You could say that."

"Well don't worry John, I am too. Come on, let's go to bed." She took my hand ... motel rooms are not overly large, it was only three paces to the bed. "You sit down on the bed, you've got some catching up to do."

I sat on the edge of the bed and Michelle stepped in close to me, her legs between my spread ones. She reached out to begin unbuttoning my business shirt - I had shed my tie on the drive up from town. The buttons were undone in quick time, she yanked the tail of my shirt out of my trousers and slid the sleeves off my arms.

"There, that's better," she looked at what she had revealed of my chest, "Oh, nice abs."

I thought she sounded like her words cut off more abruptly than she intended, so I finished her sentence for her, "...for a 46-year-old."

"What, what's that you're saying?" she asked curiously.

"I was just finishing your sentence for you. You said 'nice abs' and I completed it, 'for a 46-year-old.'"

"I never said that John."

"No, I thought you cut yourself off from saying it."

"No I wouldn't, don't put words in my mouth and don't feel self-conscious about your age. I want to be here with you. I told you I've always liked older men."

"Yes mam, sorry!"

Michelle dropped to her knees in front of me, lifting my leg and slipping my shoe off ... then the same with the other leg and shoe. Then, still kneeling before me, she lifted her hands to my belt and began unbuckling it. The button at the waist of my trousers was next and then her fingers were on the zip of my fly. As she lowered that, I could feel her knuckles brushing my engorged penis, now only covered by my underpants. Having lowered the zip on my trousers and parted the two sides, she ran the back of her hand back up against my erection unnecessarily but nevertheless tantalisingly.

I murmured an appreciative sound at the feel of her hand against my erection.

"You seem to be ready for this?"

"Yes, I was half up while I was driving up here in the car ... just the anticipation, I guess."

"That's nice, I'll admit I was wet before I got here too. What is this feeling that both of us seem to have John, why are we both so turned on? Can it be that we are both starved of good sex in our respective marriages?"

"That could be it Michelle, but I can't really explain it. I just had this incredible desire for you from the first time I saw you in the supermarket."

"Stand up!" she commanded, then putting a finger on my erection, she added, "oh, not this, it's already standing," and she once more brushed her knuckles against the rigidity of my hard-on. I stood as directed and she lightly tugged on my loosened trousers and gravity did the rest. They pooled in a heap around my ankles and I lifted my shoeless feet out of them and kicked the garment out of the way across the floor. I now only wore socks and underpants, the latter being proudly tented directly in front of her face.

"Would you think that I'm a bit forward if I stole a peep now?" she asked.

"Nothing you do could be too forward Michelle, we've both waited so long for this moment."

She reached out her hand and took a hold of the elasticised waistband of my underpants and pulled them carefully out and over my horizontal hard-on, "I can't help myself, I'm so ready to see it ... I wanted to have a look after you went down on me last week on your office desk."

"What's the fascination, surely a cock's a cock?" I suggested modestly.

"No it's not, don't say that, I'll bet that yours will be different from Ben's ... I just know that. I can't say that I'm an expert on the subject ... I guess I've only seen about six up close, but I think they're all different in their own special way ... size, shape, some circumcised, some not."

She pulled my last remaining vestige of clothing down off my hips and it fell to the floor, exposing my rampant arousal. I saw her lick her lips and wondered hopefully if she intended to suck on the penis that she had revealed.

"Hmm! It's nice, I like it!"

"Oh, that's such a relief, I was worried that when we got it out, you mightn't approve and where would we go from there."

"Can you guess where we're going from here?" Her moistened lips were only an inch from my cock-head now, like it was a microphone she was talking in to.

"I can only hope that I might end up in your mouth."

"Hey, that's great, we're thinking alike ... are you ready John?"

"Y-E-S!"

Looking down at the woman kneeling in front of me, I saw her head move forward ever so slowly, her lips parting and then closing over the head of my penis, forming an air-tight 'O' around it and using her tongue to lick across the tiny eye of it. My erection twitched within the firm grip of her lips.

I placed one hand on the top of her head, more to steady my swaying body as I stood there than to hold her head in place.

Her lips pulled back and there was a sucking sound as they let go of my hard-on and it bounced in front of her face. "NO!" I begged, not wanting to lose the erotic sensation of being inside her mouth.

"Don't panic, I'm not stopping, I wouldn't do that to you John. I just want to suggest that we might lie down now ... we should get more comfortable."

"Yes, that's a good idea," I quickly agreed and knelt down on the side of the bed before moving onto my back in the middle. She followed quickly and now kneeling alongside my hips, she bent over and closed her mouth over my erection once more.

She was good, had obviously given guys blow jobs often. She sucked and licked on it with great proficiency, a bonus for me who had expected that I would have this penis inside her vagina by now in all my preview thoughts about this night. Yes, I have to admit that I had played this evening out in my mind regularly over the past eight days while eagerly waiting for it to come around.

I could have lain there on that bed and let her mouth and tongue bring me to a momentous climax, culminating in blowing my cum down her throat ... I had lived a deprived sex life because Jennifer never swallowed. She always professed to not liking the taste although I couldn't recall one occasion in our married lives that my wife had ever even tried it.

Of course, there was no guarantee that Michelle would have swallowed either ... it was just that she seemed so adventurous with sex that I couldn't imagine her not wanting to. But long before we reached that moment of decision, I decided on my own that I couldn't let this delightful experience continue any longer.

I used both of my hands to take hold of her head and prise her lips up off my hard-on ... with great reluctance. Michelle looked disappointed, "No John, why are you stopping me?"

"I don't want to stop you, but I want to be inside you more. Michelle, we have waited weeks, I think it's months now, for this special evening. I could have had you on my desk a week ago, I wanted to so badly, but I held out because I wanted our first together to be in a comfortable bed. We're here now and we have this wonderful opportunity. As great as it was to have you suck me, I have to be inside you ... I have to have you now. Here, let me get this off," I suggested as I took a hold of her purity white nightgown lifted it smoothly up her body and over head. "Come on, lie down here with me, it's time for the main event."

She rolled over my body and flopped down alongside me on her back, to my left as I lifted myself up onto my left side on the motel room bed. I gazed up and down along her delectable body, now clad in half-cup black bra and matching high-cut brief panties and stockings that looked to be a hold-up kind with tight elasticised band around the tops on each thigh. "Of course, by stopping you I will never know now whether you swallow. I was so tempted to keep going so I could cum in your mouth."

"What, have you never had that pleasure?"

"I'm afraid not, Jennifer never went for it, and although doing it with other women before I was married is a long time ago, I am sure I would have remembered if one of them had let me. They were less enlightened times and I don't think that sort of thing was as prevalent then."

"Well, you chose to stop me," she was taunting me, "you'll always wonder if you'd let me keep going whether I would have let you cum in my mouth and whether I would have swallowed every last drop from your penis."

"Damn, I'll have to find out some time," I told her as I leaned over her body and began lightly kissing the twin smooth mounds of breast flesh that pushed up attractively above the half-cup bra. But the lacy garment still covered her nipples so I tried to push my hands under her upper body from each side, striving to reach the clasps of her bra, a move I hadn't tried since my bachelor days.

"It has been a while for you, hasn't it?" she was smiling as her own hands came up and met between the two bra cups in front and released the two sides so easily.

"Hey, that's a lot easier than it used to be."

"Yes, I am sure that bras are designed by men."

"And why not?" I agreed as I took immediate advantage of the sudden exposure of two tantalising nipples, taking the closest between my lips and sucking it between my lips firmly.

Michelle moaned appreciatively and, encouraged by the sounds she was making and the look of pleasure on her beautiful face, I moved on to work on the second before returning to maintain equal time on each.

As urgent and rampant as my desire to copulate with this wonderful younger woman was, and I am sure her needs were equally urgent, I managed to prolong my oral attention to her nipples for quite a long time. How long? Oh hell, I don't know, could have been ten minutes or so. Whatever, it was genuine foreplay that was a great prelude to making love to such a wonderful attractive woman.

It was not like my mouth on her breasts was new to Michelle, I had enjoyed this shared pleasure on the back seat of my car that night when she called me while I was on the way home and implored me to meet her briefly in the furthest extremities of the supermarket car park. I was even rewarded with a free chocolate mud cake that night.

While my mouth devoured her impressively sized nipples and their surrounding breast flesh, the fingers of my right hand had slipped inside the brief high-cut panties and easily slid into the sopping wet channel that was formed by the pliable outer labia lips. I worked on drawing her little clit out from its hiding place and stirring it into a bright bud of pleasure between Michelle's spread thighs.

At last, when I could not hold myself back from the ultimate pleasure any longer, I used the backs of those fingers that had foraged around in her pussy to push her panties down away from her hips. I got them down to around her knees. I couldn't reach down any further without my lips coming off her breasts. Michelle did the rest, managing to rid herself of the discarded panties by bringing her legs up and using her own free hand to push them down and off her ankles.

Now naked except for the black stay-up stockings, she could spread those thighs wider and I promptly moved down to fit my knees in between hers. As my face hovered above hers, my upper body above hers, my penis inching ever closer to her wet and inviting target, I asked, "What about the stockings?"

"I want to leave them on, I like the feel of them encasing my legs and I want to wrap those same legs around your back, let you feel the slinky nylon against your skin too."

"That's fine, I was just worried that they might not survive if we get a bit frantic."

"I bought them especially for tonight, I expect they might ladder. In fact, I could even be disappointed if they don't."

I smiled warmly down on the woman I had desired for weeks and weeks, aware that now our time had arrived. I steered my rampant erection to the widely spread outer labia where my fingers had been playing so enthusiastically and began pressing my cock-head up and down within the channel, bumping her clitoris positively on each up-stroke and carefully testing the entrance to her vagina on every down-stroke.

I teased this way for a little while until her panting breaths signalled that Michelle was as ready as me. I positioned my tip into the groove of her wet vaginal opening and pressed just the head in initially. Beneath me, this beautiful woman let out a guttural sound, "Aaaahhhhh!"

She lay quietly beneath me to happily receive the three incremental moves I made to get my shaft completely up inside the tight sheath of her grasping, clinging vagina, gripping me warmly within. But that moment after placing my entire length inside her tight confines when I excitedly withdrew until she held only my tip was her cue to become actively involved. Michelle made love like no woman I had ever known. She was into it immediately and our first time together became a wrestle. We rolled over, Michelle on top, perhaps switching dominance, but only to roll back and surrender again. I sat up in bed and her upper thighs straddled mine as she rode my upright penis, her arms clinging around my neck, holding onto me as I sat up, pushing my hard-on up into her pliant body.

I even pulled out completely, but only to re-engage in a scissors formation, each on our sides. She seemed to know more positions than me and we tried them all. Whatever felt good, we did it and then returned for seconds if the next position didn't seem to satisfy us as much.

I had expected that she would be good in bed from the day I met her. I guess that's why I had passed on having her on my desk a week before. But she wasn't just very good ... sex to Michelle was all enveloping and she went for it enthusiastically. Without a shadow of doubt, I would describe it as the best fuck I've ever had. I could understand why she was ideal to start an affair with because Michelle was definitely too good for one man.

I believe that I gave a good account of myself - for a 46-year-old. When it became obvious to us both eventually that I wouldn't last much longer, she rolled us back over so she could receive me on her back and I pumped my last half-dozen strokes into her with a firm, driving rhythm that got her over the top with just seconds to spare before I felt my own climax explode, bursts of my cum splattering deeply into her willing body.