Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the many complaints that I received about her, I was not willing to confront her.

After all seven white women finely left my office, the only remaining check on my desk was Alexis Barron's.

I took a deep breath and kept thinking that this will all be over soon - that things will be different by Monday. Alexis Barron will be fired and my staff would be proud of me. They would be proud of the fact that I took action because she would be gone.

It was 5:10. Then, it 5:15 p.m.

I was still sitting at my desk and waiting for Alexis to come in and get her check. I couldn't believe she hadn't by then.

It was already far past five.

She had been running out of the office exactly at 5 o'clock in the one week she had been employed with us. This wasn't making much sense. I thought it was a bit odd that she was the last one to come in and get her check.

But, I was still mulling over how I was going to handle this termination situation. In my mind, I ran through the many possible scenerios several times.

Then, just as I was about to get up from my desk and take a look around the office, Alexis emerged.

She seemed to come out of nowhere, walking swiftly towards my desk and carrying a large black bag over her left shoulder.

I had her check in my hand.

"Alexis? I thought we could talk now." I said, trying to be pleasant.

She quickly approached as I sat at my desk nervously.

"Not now! I have things to do!" she scorned.

The black teenager then grabbed her check, literally snatching it from my loose grip. She turned on her heels and briskly started to walk away. Her sudden movement upset me.

Impulsively, I yelled out.

"Alexis! I said I wanted to talk to you!" I screamed.

That seemed to stop Alexis dead in her tracks.

She stopped, abruptly. But, she didn't turn around right away. It was almost as if she was thinking about what she was going to do next. I couldn't see her face yet so I wasn't sure what to expect as she kept her back to me for a full 15 seconds.

Those fifteen seconds seemed like an eternity.

Then, the 18 year old black woman turned around. The look on her beautiful face was one that I will never forget.

She seemed to be angry, yet at the same time she appeared to be curiously amused.

An almost "how dare you" look traced her flawless face.

She then walked back to me slowly, almost as if she was walking in slow motion, yet with a purpose.

I sat there frozen in a near panic as she came closer and closer to me.

I felt that maybe I shouldn't have yelled at her like that. I didn't mean to. It was just a reaction that I didn't have the opportunity to think all the way through.

But, that didn't seem to matter to Alexis.

Alexis stepped right up to the side corner of my chair and, with one smooth and calculating motion, she brought her right hand to my face and squeezed my face tightly. Very tightly.

I was absolutely terrified.

She squeezed my facial cheeks so firmly that I couldn't even move my lips to utter a single word. Then, she brought her face ridiculously close to mine.

"Did you hear me say that I had things to do?!" she asked, in a loud and condescending way.

I could not answer. I just looked at her.

I was so scared at that point that I don't think I could have said anything anyway.

The young black woman held my face firmly as she began speaking again.

"Yes. You did hear me, didn't you?" she asked, mockingly.

She then gripped my face even tighter, using the firm hold of her right hand to move my head up and down like some sort of puppet.

"Yes. Yes, Alexis. I did hear you." she mocked, creating a nod for me by making my head move up and down.

She made my head nod at least three more times.

It was like she was treating me like a raggedy ann doll and speaking "for" me as she held onto my face and lips.

My eyes caught hers, again.

I could tell by her glare that she was serious and almost enjoying this now.

She finally let go of my face in the most abrupt way and stared straight into my eyes, pausing for another few seconds.

She didn't say another word.

She simply strutted right out of my office in the most commanding way possible.

I honestly could not believe what had just happened.

I was completely taken off guard by this beautiful young black woman. My face was in pain from her squeezing it so hard, and she was obviously showing such anger and fury towards me.

I was deeply humiliated.

Alexis' eyes really intimidated me. I can't remember a time when I was more petrified up to this point in my life.

As she left the building I kept wondering if what I did was wrong. I questioned if I had just made the biggest mistake of my life. And, my fear of this young, black woman was now growing.

End, chapter one.