Pyaasi Choot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man put on his trousers quickly and left in haste. The whole session took only 15-20 minutes. It was night now and she was sitting there on the deserted dirt-path, nude except for her high heels, with her body glistening in the white moonlight. Oddly she felt neither shame nor guilt nor revulsion, now only complete satiation was flowing through her. Finally she managed to gather enough strength to stagger to her feet and nakedly began to gather the tatters of her clothing together...

After she pulled the tattered remains of her kurta and salwar that stinked of her piss, around her naked body; she stumbled in her heels through the empty dirt-path. It wasn't until she got home that she cleaned up with a shower and laid down for a nap. Reena had enjoyed a day of exhausting nasty dirty sex. But now she was satisfied. Her sexual lust lay dormant, at least for now.

* * * * *

Note: Thank you readers for your encouraging feedbacks. I never imagined that my stories will be read and appreciated by so many wonderful readers. I also want to clarify that this is not a true story as many readers have assumed because of the same name of character as me. This is just a story/fantasy and my real life is very different from the life of character portrayed in the story.

12