Shireen's Story: Continuation

Story Info
There were other possibilities, too.
13.2k words
3.89
30.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ACKNOWLEDGMENT

It is always great to read good stories at LITEROTICA. The reading pleasure is, however, multiplied when one come across a story that, not only is well written, but is also relevant to one's own cultural idiosyncrasies. Being from subcontinent, it is always great to find an author who can come up to all your expectations; creative flair, command on language, and above all, sensitivity to cultures: both own and alien. Such contributions give great encouragement to infrequent writers, like me, to contribute to LITEROTICA.

One such author is MUGHALPUNJABI, who is not only a great storyteller, but is also wonderfully well versed with language and cultures. I had read, and enjoyed all his stories.

I wrote my first contribution for LITEROTICA by writing a sequel for 'STRANGE WAYS' by another author 'HORNYPAKI'. I wrote a few chapters of with the title 'MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY' and received a mixed response. So after a fairly long sabbatical, I will try to add to my contributions by writing a sequel to 'SHIREEN'S STORY' that was authored by Mr. MUGHALPANJABI.

I must state here that this is just a try to explore possibilities that exists in this great story. I will try to do my best, with a request to the readers and the author of original story, to forgive me for any lapses in my effort.

SYNOPSIS – ORIGINAL STORY

The original story is about a Pakistani couple, Akbar and Shireen, both young and loving; and above all sexually adventurous. The story started in the backdrop of husband being employed in a Middle Eastern country. The husband, Akbar, sexually more open then average males of subcontinent, initiates his wife, Shireen, into a series of sexual adventures by first taking her to a poolside party in a bikini. Though initially averse to the idea, wife ends up enjoying some sexual intimacy with Akbar's colleagues, right in front of him.

The couple later moves to US and opens up more when the wife restarts her academics. Partially due to financial reasons, but more due to the newly discovered openness of their marriage, Shireen accepts an offer for modeling as a human subject for an art class. She ended up posing sensually in nude with a male model; all with the consent and encouragement of her husband.

Though no actual intercourse took place but a discussion was incited between the couple for possibility of adding another male partner in their marital bed. The initial resistance and hiccups went off when an old colleague of husband, Hernan, appeared. The first threesome takes place as a celebration of the couple's wedding anniversary.

It was more fun then what was initially anticipated by both husband and wife but not much happens after it, at least for a year. Hubby got bogged down with his work commitments and was out of town on their next wedding anniversary. This time Shireen, the wife, took matters in her hands and made the anniversary memorable by surprising her out-of-town husband by sending her a video tape, couriered by a beautiful lady; Kerri, containing a home made porno movie of Shireen with the previous anniversary partner Hernan. The lady, who was also bare under her soon-shed-raincoat, turned out to be the girlfriend of Hernan and was sent with the videotape right after the recording with the purpose of a long distance wife/ partner swapping.

The story further developed when the couple was invited to a Super Bowl party by Hernan and Kerri, where they ended up in a wild orgy. The experience had its ups and downs, but Shireen had more admirers, all of whom were not all that gentle.

The story ended up with Shireen berating her husband on their way back from the party when she tells him that he had converted her into a whore. She also asserted to him that from that point of their marriage, she would have sex at her will. Akbar, the husband, looked over all their sexual adventures with mixed feelings but decides in the end that despite the jealousy or competition that he is likely to face in future, he in fact loves his wife. After all she had become what he had wanted her to be.

--------------------------

The Continuation

The month that followed Super Bowl Party was the worst month that I ever had in my entire married life. Shireen kept to herself; did not talk to me at all even when I tried to generate a conversation. She slept in the same bed but did not allow me even to touch her when I tried. She did all house chores but spent most of our time together brooding alone. She also developed a liking of taking long walks alone at nights.

In that month, I thought hard about the past, the present and the likely future of our marriage. I thought that whether my insistence for initiating Shireen on this path was worth the pain and hurt that she was undergoing. Many a times I said 'sorry' to her but she shooed my attempts at reconciliation with an iron curtain of silence.

I even talked to Hernan and Kerri, who despite being concerned listeners to my sufferings, were incapable of providing effective advice by virtue of being from a different cultural background. Both tried to talk to Shireen, but, as per their later replies, were met with iciness by my wife. I was told by them that she simply cut them short by saying that she did not want to discuss anything.

So, by the end of that month, I was a nervous wreck; blaming myself for the rotten state of my marriage, love and sex life. It was not jealousy that made me apprehensive as regards to Shireen having sex with other guys, or even with girls, as these were only the milestones on the path that I had asked my wife to follow. I was also not much bothered for competing for sexual favors from Shireen as I knew for sure that despite all her adventures and resulting enjoyment, the real intimacy that my wife enjoyed with me was something matchless.

It was only her getting into a shell that made me worry like hell. In my view, lack of communication was souring our relations and only if we talked, we could again be same as we were.

There were also fears as regards to her safety. Heretofore, we had our sexual adventures only in a select circle. If now Shireen went on for casual sex without being selective, the repercussions were unlimited.

--------------------------

It was such state of thoughts that kept getting in and out of my mind throughout that month. I was winding up my work on a Friday evening when I received an email from Shireen. I was overjoyed by seeing her name in my 'inbox' even before opening it, as it was the first contact of some sort by her with me after that night. I opened her mail and found a short and curt message, which read:

"I will be out for night. Dinner is in the refrigerator."

After reading it, my excitement and joy, over receipt of her mail, was somewhat tainted with anxiety and curiosity. Many thoughts crossed my mind as to where she intended to go.

The most likely scenario as per my imagination was that she wants to give reality to her 'threat' of having sex out of marriage at her will. If that was the case, I was not overly worried as it would mean that Shireen had been able to leave behind the bad memories of Super Bowl Party. Notwithstanding this, there were apprehensions too; with whom she will be going out? Where would she be for the night? Would she be safe?

There were other possibilities too but I was not willing to pay much heed to those. I read her mail a number of times as I finished my work. I did think about calling her and telling her to take care of the safety concerns, but then I thought texting would be a better choice. So, I sent her a small text message saying. "Enjoy and be safe". After some time, I received her reply, "thanks, I will".

Her reply did alleviate my fears for her safety to some degree. As I drove home, I felt no urgency to get home as I knew I will be spending the evening and night alone. Passing near a mall, for no particular reason, I decided to stop. I parked my car and went window shopping at the mall.

It was the evening prior to weekend and the crowd was starting to bustle. I went around various shops and enjoyed the window shopping. As I passed a jeweler, I suddenly had an overwhelming urge to get in and buy something for Shireen.

I went in the shop and started looking for something appropriate. I wanted something that could be reflective of my love for my wife. The shop had many such items; heart shaped pendants, necklaces, bracelets, bangles and rings. Yet I found difficulty in deciding.

Finally, my eyes got fixed on an Identity Bracelet. It was beautifully crafted with heart shaped links with a small curving rectangular plate for engraving personalized message. I asked the salesgirl for the bracelet and, after thinking for sometime, told her about the words that I wanted to be engraved.

The salesgirl told me that I would be able to get the bracelet with desired engraving in half an hour. I went out of the shop and roamed around the mall. I entered a departmental store and bought the weekly grocery supplies. I also remembered that my stock of drinks also needed replenishments as, after the super bowl party, Shireen had shed away her earlier inhibitions to liquor. I bought a few six-packs of my favorite beers and a couple of bottles of whiskey. I also bought a bottle of vodka, something I normally avoided but now felt the need for it for passing the night alone.

By the time I got back to the jeweler my ordered bracelet was ready. It was looking great with the inscription "I loved u, still do and will do so forever". I got it packed in a beautiful box and paid the bill and went straight for my vehicle.

I leisurely drove home and reached there just when the sun was setting. After putting all the purchased stuff in the house, I showered and changed into my sleeping attire. I took out the dinner cooked by my wife and heated it in the microwave. Though I was not much in any mood of eating, I took the plate to my bedroom with the bottle of vodka and ate while half lying on the bed. I also switched the TV on and watched news and entertainment programs.

After having a few morsels of food that Shireen had cooked, I felt that I was no longer hungry. I was feeling restless and I opened the bottle of vodka. As I was not a habitual drinker, just after having a few gulps directly from the bottle, I started feeling the desired effects. I recapped the bottle and lay there in the semi drunken state and soon my fatigue and the effects of vodka took me to sleep.

---------------------------

It was the continuous ringing of my cell that woke me up. I had a slight headache and before picking up my phone, I looked at the clock. It was 11 in the night and I realized that I had slept for around 4 hours.

"Hello, its me, Kerri", I heard the familiar female voice on the phone.

"Hi, how are you? What's up?"

"Akbar, can you come immediately to the all night bar near our place?" said the girlfriend of Hernan.

"Yeah, I can make it but what's up? Is something wrong?" I asked while I started to get up from the bed, heading towards the closet.

"You better hurry and we will talk in detail when you get here but I must tell you that your wife may be in a bit of predicament." Kerri said and hair on my neck started to rise in fear.

"What you mean? Where is she?" I shot off few questions before she cut me off. I held the phone between my cheek and shoulder as I started changing my dress.

"Akbar, if you keep on asking things, I don't think we would be able to do anything. So get here as soon as possible." With this she hung up.

By this time, I had already changed into a jeans and a warm pullover. The urgency in Kerri's voice made me hurriedly run downstairs forgetting everything else, including putting on some appropriate footwear.

I quickly took off towards the place where she had asked me to be. It usually took half an hour to traverse that distance but, due to deserted night roads, I was able to make it in twenty minutes. As I neared the bar, I saw an SUV blinking its lights. I parked my car behind it and got out.

Kerri alighted out of the parked vehicle and told me to get in the back seat. As I entered the vehicle, I found two guys sitting in the front. Kerri followed and sat beside me. The vehicle sped off just as she closed the door.

I wanted to ask a million questions but she told me to keep quiet.

"I will tell you all details later but for now I would say that I know that you and Shireen are going through misunderstandings and someone is trying to take advantage of it. Just don't worry, nothing is lost yet but we need to hurry up." she said.

We soon were on a road that went towards the beach. After some thirty minutes on the road, the guy at the wheel, switched the headlights off and slowed down. He then took the track on our right and soon parked the vehicle on the side.

We all got out of the car quietly and I followed Kerri and the two guys. After walking some distance, we left the track and started walking in the vegetation.

Soon I was able to see an isolated hut through the vegetation and it was obvious to me now that we were heading towards the back of that hut. Two cars and a van were parked beside the hut and I saw light filtering out of a window on top.

We soon traversed the vegetation and found ourselves at the backdoor of the hut. Kerri looked towards me and crossed her lips with her finger telling me to remain quite. She then took out a key from her pocket and unlocked the door. As we entered the hut, it was pitch dark and one of the guys took out a small flashlight from his pocket.

They started moving and I followed. We were soon at the base of stairs, which was dimply lit from the lights upstairs. The guys stopped and gestured Kerri and myself to climb on. We both carefully started to move up so as to keep the things quiet. The upper portion of the hut was brightly lit and I was also able to hear voices coming through the door that was the entrance to the only room at the top.

Kerri moved ahead and slowly turned the doorknob and forcefully pushed it open. The sudden opening of door and the resulting noise startled almost everyone inside. What I saw inside was enough to make my blood curdle.

There were five guys in the room including Hernan. The room was brightly lit with two big lamps, which I remember seeing in photo studios. The moment me and Kerri entered the room, two guys were in the midst of operating handheld movie cameras and one stood between them. Hernan was lying on his back holding Shireen while his penis was deep in her ass. Another guy on top was busy pounding her cunt and as my eyes traveled upwards, I saw a black guy holding my wife by the sides of her head and trying to push his large cock down her throat. Shireen's eyes were open but the look in those told me that she was quite inebriated.

"What the hell is going on?" I shouted over the shoulders of Kerri who was standing in the doorway.

My angered voice increased the panic that had already gripped all inside the room, except Shireen, who suddenly was devoid of the "attention" that she was heretofore getting. As the black guy, who was earlier forcing his large cock down her throat, withdrew his hands holding her head, she fell back upon Hernan and her eyes closed due to the bright lights. The guy on top withdrew also withdrew his dick from her sopping cunt and as he turned sideways, I saw Shireen's skin was both flushed and sweaty due to the lights shining upon her. Hernan was also in the process of getting up after disengaging roughly from my wife.

"What the heck you are doing here, bitch." the guy without camera said while moving aggressively towards Kerri. He, however, stopped cold and slowly his hands went up. I looked back and saw a guy from "our side" pointing a gun inside the room.

"Kerri and Akbar, get Shireen out of this room and take her downstairs. Send Pete up and we will take care of everything." the guy with the gun said.

I and Kerri moved quickly towards the bed and as we passed Hernan, Kerri spat at his face. Under normal circumstances, he might have reacted violently but now, with a gun pointing at him and his associates, he just looked sideways as if to avoid eye contact.

I lifted the wet and listless body of my wife from the bed and Kerri covered the nakedness of my wife with help of a sheet from the bed. We quickly passed through the guys in the room and moved down. As on cue, the guy downstairs, whom I now knew as Pete, moved up with a gun in his hands.

Kerri lit the lounge below and I gently put down Shireen on a sofa there. Though I was not told much, still I was now somewhat clear as to what was being transpired.

I sat on the floor beside the sofa and touched my wife's cheeks and forehead in my bid to wake her up from her slumbered state. I, myself, was in a state of shock and anger. She did open her eyes slowly, but was not able to keep them that way for long. As she closed her eyes, I saw her lips moving, as if to say something, but was not able to make out anything.

I kept holding her and after sometime, her body slowly went limp in my arm. I looked down with anxiety but she was breathing, more or less, normally.

Just then, I heard the front door being knocked. I looked up at Kerri, who looked unperturbed. Pete came down and as he opened the door, I saw several policemen entering and following Pete upstairs without saying anything. They were followed by a couple of medics who told me to move aside and started to attend Shireen.

I hesitantly got aside and stood anxiously as medics checked the vital signs of my wife. As they got busy, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw Kerri standing beside me. All I could say was "Thank you very much."

The medics soon loaded Shireen on a stretcher and we followed them out of the hut. Shireen was soon taken away in the ambulance with me holding her hands as I sat beside her in the speeding vehicle.

----------------------------

The next few days were quite hectic despite the fact that I took off from work. Shireen had regained consciousness some time after reaching the hospital, though she continued to be a bit dazes well in the next day. Kerri came to visit her and spent some time alone with my wife. She later told me that I had nothing to worry about except for reassuring Shireen and taking care of her.

Kerri also told me that we would be needed to record our statements with the investigators, but all of that after Shireen got a bit better. Before she left, I gave her keys to our home and told her to do me a favor. She willingly agreed to do the job.

I spent as much time with Shireen and tried to comfort her. She spent most of her conscious moments staring blankly at the ceiling and crying. I deliberately avoided asking or commenting anything about the whole event and repeatedly reassured her about my love for her. My mentioning about love brought more tears to her eyes. So I just held her hand and she went to sleep just before noon.

The sequence with which the events had unfolded was enough to tell me that my wife was in touch with Hernan, as regards to the past events, for sometime. It was also clear that she had gone out with him consensually, though her intentions probably could not have been what she had to go through.

Kerri's mention, during our drive to the beach hut, about someone trying to take advantage of our currently sour relations told me that Hernan had schemed it and, somehow, Kerri got to know about it. Kerri's expression of hatred towards Hernan, while we were there the previous night, made it clear that she was really pissed off at him.

While Shireen slept, I also reflected at the gross error of judgment that I, and even my wife, had made about Hernan. I had been with him in the same firm during my previous job at Saudi Arabia. That association had not been very long. Even his arrival in US, and the sudden closeness that me and my wife had with him, was perhaps uncalled for.