Shireen's Story: Continuation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and could see Cynthia's face close to my wife's cunt that was spread around my cock. She then brought her hands around Shireen's sides and took hold of my wife's bums. On the other side, Steve's belly touched Shireen's head, each time he banged into his girlfriend's cunt.

Shireen lifted her hands from the bed and got hold of Cynthia's legs. She held them open as Steve jack-hammered the pussy of his partner. As Steve's hands got free from holding Cynthia's legs, he took hold of my wife's tits. It was a sight to behold but feeling of something wet flickering on my balls forced me to take my eyes away. When I looked down, I found that Cynthia's was licking my balls and the area behind it.

It was too much for me; observing closely the earlier oral sex of the other couple in presence of my wife, the super hot cunt of my wife on my cock, she holding legs of Cynthia while Steve played with her tits. All this made me increase the pace and force of my strokes; soon I was spewing my seed into my wife's cunt. I came so much that the thick white liquid oozed out and a few drops landed on Cynthia's face.

Not satisfied with the few drops, Cynthia brought her lips and tongue to the junction of my wife's cunt and my cock. I withdrew my cock and Cynthia locked her lips on Shireen's dripping pussy. Her lips and tongue took Shireen to another climax just after she had squirmed to one around my cock. Shireen, in her own excitement, started repaying in kind to her licker.

Steve had yet to cum; my wife had to stay content with licking the union of his cock and Cynthia's cunt. Steve's pace increased soon and just before he was to cum, he withdrew from Cynthia's pussy and shoved his thick cock in my wife's mouth.

Shireen took it all in with total devotion and soon he was spewing his manly juice in my wife's mouth. She did not let even a single drop to fall. After sucking him dry, she went down and started licking Cynthia's cunt in earnest and soon the young girl was shrieking with cries of another orgasm.

I was out of my wife's cunt but my cock was not left unattended for long as Steve's girlfriend took my cock in her mouth, cleaning it off the juices of my wife. She had another climax while her cunt was licked and sucked by my wife. Exhausted, we all collapsed back on the bed.

We all were too tired to travel back to our places and since, the motel's rent had been paid for the night, we all decided to stay. We still had a Sunday to take care of other things before work started. In order to make four of us as much comfortable on the double bed as was possible, we all rearranged ourselves.

Myself and Steve lay on the extremes of the bed holding our respective partners and Shireen and Cynthia lay side by side. Due to the overcrowding, it was not possible to avoid physical contact with the person, or persons in case of our ladies, that lay on your side. So we all dozed off.

I was woken up as I felt my wife stirring next to me. As I opened my eyes, I was able to make out in the semi dark room that Shireen was being caressed and snuggled by Cynthia and she was also replying in kind by running her hands all over the body of the petite young lady. The squirming of my wife also brought her in contact with my body and, as I started to harden up, she could not but feel the hardness that was poking into her backside. Amazingly, Steve was still asleep.

I pulled Shireen further close to myself and pulled her so that she was straddling my rock hard cock. Now I lay flat on the bed and Shireen slowly sank upon my shaft. Not to be left behind in pursuit of her pleasures, Cynthia got up and squatted on my face while she faced my wife. I was now pleasuring the young pussy of Cynthia while my wife started to rock upon my dick.

The ladies made most of the situation as they played and kissed every part of each other's body that was accessible in the position. My vision was blocked by the delicious piece of meat that lay upon my lips and face, but I could feel movement on my side that was occupied by Steve. Obviously, he could not remain oblivious to what was going on the bed.

"Steve, come here and stand over my husband so that I can suck your cock." I heard Shireen say in a sexy voice.

I then felt the mattress being pressed on my side as Steve stood up between Cynthia and Shireen. I was myself noisy in slurping the liquids that seeped through the lips that lay across mine, but still I was able to make out that my wife was busy in giving Steve a wet and noisy blowjob.

Cynthia, in order to accommodate Steve, sort of reclined backward. With her moving this way, my mouth now was place facing her perineum and I started to use my tongue between her holes, poking both in its course. She took my hands, placed those on her small but very firm tits. She placed her hands behind her back on the bed to support her against falling backward on the bed. She was obviously enjoying the way I was using my tongue now.

"Shireen, errrrr ....... would you like me to try your other hole?" I heard Steve ask my wife with a bit of hesitancy in his voice.

"Yeah, be my guest but be gentle and don't forget about safety." I heard Shireen casually concede to the suggestion for her maiden DP.

I felt the mattress move again as Steve got off the bed. After few moments, which he probably used to sheath his cock in rubber, I felt Cynthia bending more toward he back. For a second or so, when my vision was not interrupted by Cynthia's lower body, I saw Shireen being pushed forward by Steve.

He had taken position behind my wife and his knees straddled my thighs. Shireen stopped her movements on my cock as Steve place his cock on the entrance of her asshole. At this moment, Cynthia, perhaps due her own uncomfortable posture, moved off my face. She now sat on my side and started to kiss my wife, starting from the shoulder and then moving to her lips as Shireen turned her neck toward her.

Without Cynthia blocking my vision, I could see my wife gasp as Steve pushed his cock in my wife ass. His gentle approach told me that he was not a novice and knew how to take the best out of a lady's asshole. He allowed my wife get used to his thick cock in her ass while my cock lay embedded deep in her cunt.

Shireen, now pressed forward, had her large tits dangling in front of my face and I could not keep from taking her left nipple in my mouth. As I started to suck, I saw Cynthia taking the other nipple in her lips.

Shireen seemed to be heaven; her cunt filled to the hilt by my cock, her both tits being in two mouths and her ass being gently violated. She started to moan and grunt rather loudly.

"Steve, don't wait, push it in all the way. Both you guys, fuck me hard." She cried in pleasure.

As her sentence completed, Steve pushed forward. Shireen gave a cry mixed with anguish and pleasure as both her holes got filled by hard cocks. My comparatively thin, but longer cock lay buried in her cunt and Steve thick and somewhat smallish cock opened her asshole to the limits. He was so thick that I was able to feel my wife's cunt shrink around my cock due to pressure in her anal cavity.

Steve and me stayed still long enough to allow Shireen get used to her newfound 'limits'. I started sucking her tits harder and also bit around her ample mound of tit flesh. Cynthia, sitting on our side, started caressing her back and raised the tempo of her suction on my wife's tit.

Awkwardly at first, I and Steve started to move. Soon we were able to develop a rhythm that was facilitating most pleasant and extremely tight penetration into Shireen's holes. We gained more speed and plunged our hard cocks deeper and deeper while she cried in ecstasy.

We kept it up for some five minutes or more, pausing in between, both to delay our release and also to give longer duration for masculine poundings individually. All the while, Cynthia kept pleasuring my wife by using her hands and mouth.

It was getting too much and fearing the ejaculations before my wild desires quenching to fullest, I asked Steve to stop as I wanted to swap the holes. In order to do it, first he withdrew from my wife's asshole and then picked her up enough so that my cock also got out. The sudden emptiness that Shireen might have felt was not to last long. She was turned towards Steve and when he left her, she just sat on my upturned cock with her asshole. My cock slid into her depths without any resistance as Steve's thickness has left her wide open.

With my dick buried deep in my wife's anus, Steve spread her legs even wider and plunged his condom sheathed cock into her slippery tunnel. I held Shireen's tits in my palms for Cynthia to suckle on them. Steve started to pound faster and faster into my wife's pussy and she went mad with lust.

The strokes of younger Steve was causing enough sensations for my uncovered cock that we were not able to last very long. I came first and filled my wife's asshole and made her cunt squirm around Steve's thick cock. That triggered Steve too and he came, filling the rubber.

Even after our release, we kept plunging into her holes for some time. Steve was first to withdraw and when he brought his cock out of Shireen; Cynthia got hold of his cock. As to prevent any semen being dropped, she carefully peeled the condom off his shrinking cock. She the took the filled rubber to her mouth and right in front of three pairs of eyes, she took all that gooey white liquid in her mouth.

Taking place where her boyfriend was just moments ago, she bent over my wife and started to kiss her. I and Steve watched as our girls swapped his cum orally. Shireen and Cynthia kept that long enough until they both had their equal share of that drink.

"Boys, you can take rest but don't take too long. I too want to be fucked as Shireen and that too before we leave this room." Cynthia said as she disengaged from my wife's body.

To be continued................