Shireen's Story: Continuation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you can keep cleaning the crockery at leisure, as the other car is at some distance." She said while raising her left leg to create more room to my probing mouth and tongue.

Forgetting about the presence of another car in the same parking lot, I got earnestly busy in licking her cunt. I bit her upper thighs, slid my tongue in her slit, probed in her gushing hole and used my fingers to fill her. My combined actions soon brought the results as she started to squirm and moan in ecstasy of her orgasm. By the time she came down the highs, all my face was slithered in her juices.

When I straightened to sit upright, I saw the other car in the dimply lit parking lot. It was some fifty paces away from us but it was facing our car. There was no way to be sure whether the occupants could, or could not observe us. Our car doors were locked and I was not concerned with our exhibition of our activities.

"Akbar, your dish cleaning has left me disoriented to drive anymore; why not you take the wheel now?" Shireen said as she brought her seat to an upright position. She closed top button of her shirt and left her tits mostly bare.

She then did something that I was not expecting; she opened the door and got out of the car and walked towards my side. She made sure that she walked gracefully and slowly from the front of our car. I was now very sure that the occupants of other vehicle would definitely be able to see her lovely ass, only if they were not busy in something similar to what me and my wife were engaged in a few moments ago.

I did not get down from the car, but instead shifted from passenger seat to the driving seat. Without any hurry, Shireen opened the door and took quite a long time to get into the seat.

"Akbar, you have definitely made me a whore but that is not bad. I in fact love that and that; is really bad." She said in a voice brimming with excitement.

She then turned on the interior light; making the car interior to light up. Moving her hands to my crotch, she leisurely undid my belt, button and zipper and lowered my jeans and jocks. I copied her earlier actions and soon I was also with my pants lying crumpled on the car floor.

She was sitting upright in her seat and stared straight in the direction of the other car in the parking lot. Very slowly she then undid the only button that she had closed earlier and spread her shirt wide open. All this time her palm held my dick and it was hard as rock now.

"Akbar, agar mein rundi hoon to tu bhi aisa bhadwa hey jo apni biwi key badan ki numaish ko enjoy karta hey (Akbar, if I am a whore, you too are one heck of a pimp who enjoy exhibiting his wife's body)." She remarked as her palm started to stroke my cock and her thumb moved on the head to slither my oozing precum on my cock head.

"Yeah, I love showing you off and I enjoy it because you love whoring for me. I can bet that the chaps in that car must be dying to come and join us." I matched her dirty talk.

"I will go down on you. Don't switch off the light and do tell me what transpires in the other car." Shireen said while she slowly bent down to take my hard cock in her mouth.

Her head started bobbing up and down over my shaft and with her hands she started to fondle my balls gently. I was feeling so great; this was something I was not expecting to happen so soon after the Hernan episode. It was ok; we were in our locked car, though in plain sight of someone who might be looking. I did not mind if someone watched us while we had sex and if safety had not been the concern, I would surely not mind interacting all the way with our spectators.

As she sucked on my cock, I told her that the other car is still there and nothing has happened there. This information did not distract her and she kept on sucking my cock.

Just then, I saw the other car lit up from inside. There was definitely a couple inside and they were looking at us. Their car interior getting lit up was surely a gesture of reciprocation as I could see them partially disrobed too.

"Shireen, the company we have in the parking lot is definitely of likeminded people." I informed my wife while I caressed her back of the neck.

She let go off my cock for a moment and said, "So are you enjoying the blowjob from your whore of a wife while you we have people watching us." She then got back to her job without waiting for an answer as she got her reply from my twitching and jerking cock.

The other car then started and moved slowly towards us. I told my wife about it and she increased the pace of her up and down movements over my cock. She was now literally taking it all the way up her throat and I loved the intensity of it.

I started rubbing her back and neck and then I tried to push her unbuttoned shirt off her. She helped me by taking her hands back in a way that I was able to get her naked as a newborn.

The car came nearer and stopped. I was now able to look clearly at the couple inside it. They were teenagers, or at most a couple in their early twenties. The guy was blond and the girl was a redhead. They both were topless and I could see that the girl was a lot less endowed then my wife as far as her tits were concerned, though she had large dark nipples.

"Shireen, our fans are younger to us and are both naked as far as I can see. He has is holding her and playing with her rather small tits. I can not see her hands but obviously they are busy." I narrated what I saw in the car.

My wife started sucking at my cock harder and harder. I knew I would soon cum in her mouth but what happened next made my approaching orgasm to subside a bit.

The car doors opened and the couple got out of it. They were both topless and she was wearing a mini skirt while his cock stuck out of his jeans. They walked towards our car with her holding his cock. They came closer and I told of this to Shireen.

Shireen did not seem to mind and, after having a look at the locks, I also felt less concerned. As they came closer and closer, I realized that they were teenagers and looked curious and horny.

They came and stood at the side where I was seated so that they could see all what was happening up close. I mumbled a hello to them and Shireen also took off her mouth from my cock to do the same. She got back to her task of sucking my cock after receipt of nods of approval.

I was now again near cumming; my wife sucking my cock with zeal and adding to this was the fact that we had an interested and beautiful couple looking at us. I half closed my eyes as my orgasm approached. I started to move my hips to pump my cock deep in my wife's mouth. She loved it too.

Sensing my imminent cumming, Shireen let go her lips off my cock and used her hands to do the rest. She was obviously wanting to show herself taking my cum on her face and tits in sight of the couple looking at us.

I came and I came like I have not cum in quite some time. Ropes of cum sprouted off my cock and smeared Shireen's face, neck, tits and; her hair too. The couple looked at all this as if they were seeing something like this for the first time.

Shireen straightened up; her cum smeared upper body and her entire nakedness getting into plain sight of our 'fans'. The couple started clapping and we both smiled. The girl then took out her cell phone and punched some numbers on it. She then turned it towards our car window and we were now looking at perhaps their number displayed on her phone.

I looked at Shireen, took out my phone and dialed the number. The girl's cell rang and I disconnected without talking. I then punched the keys some more, composed a text message: 'hope u enjoyed the show. Keep in touch'. I showed the message to my wife, who was sitting naked with my cum all over her and seeing her nod, sent the message.

I started my car and before moving on, my cell beeped, announcing an incoming text message. Shireen read it to me; "it was great, we will call someday. Steve + Cynthia". I smiled and mouthed goodbyes through the closed windows.

All the way back Shireen did not bother to cover herself up and sat naked. Thankfully we did not find any more vehicles enroute and made it home soon. Not bothering to dress up, we both literally ran in our house trying to outrun each other.

No sooner I had closed the door, my wife was upon me. She got down on her knees and sucked my cock some more. I was hard already and as she left my cock to lie down on the naked floor, I got down between her knees.

"Chodo mujhey, murr rahi hoon main (Fuck me, I am dying to be fucked)." Shireen said spreading her legs wide and I complied roughly.

It was a wild fuck; I fucked her hard and rough. I was squeezing her bouncing tits hard, as if they were handles, while plunging my cock into her cunt. She was beyond herself too and soon I was cumming into her orgasming cunt. I lay on her limp body for some time.

"Akbar, that was great but my back is hurting now." Shireen said and I realized that we were fucking on bare floor and had been pretty rough in the act as well. I picked her up and took her to our room. We were both too tired to remember that we had bought a bottle of champagne.

----------------------------

The next morning's start was also quite passionate as we woke up naked in each other's arms. After some acts of foreplay we went together for a shower, which took too long. It was quite pleasant as my wife sucked me with water falling on us. I returned favor by licking her to an orgasm while she was bent forward with her hands resting on the wall.

As she was still in throes of her orgasm, I rose and pumped my cock in her ass while mauling her tits hard. Despite the roughness of our sex, both at night and in the shower, it was very enjoyable. To keep the mood going, we decided against wearing anything while we were at home.

Later, we had our breakfast and then got busy in unpacking and setting stuff in our newly acquired house. It was quite difficult to concentrate on doing things without putting on any shred of cloth on ourselves. It took us longer as we took every opportunity to touch and fondle each other whenever we were nearby. We ended up doing almost all the work just as evening approached.

Like last evening, we decided against having food in the house but instead for going for fast food, we chose to have our dinner at a normal restaurant. With that decision made, we started to dress up accordingly. While we were dressing, we decided against wearing any undergarments, just for the heck of it.

We went out to a restaurant of our choosing, ordered our meals and had enough drinks to compensate the 'sobriety' of last night. Shireen, by undoing a few buttons on her blouse, turned heads of waiters and other people around. I, at my end enjoyed looking around at the pretty faces and nice bodies available there. So, we both enjoyed each other and the others there.

As we were about to leave after paying the bill, my cell beeped. I checked the text message and with a smile, showed it to Shireen with a questioning look. The message was from Steve and Cynthia, last night spectators, and it sort of invited us for a reciprocal show at the same place.

Instead or replying to me, Shireen started punching my cell's keys. Before pressing the send key, she showed the typed message to me. It said to Steve and Cynthia that instead of having a show while in the confines of our cars, why not enjoy things at some place more spacious? My wife suggested to our teen fans to look for a motel and wait for us there.

It meant that Shireen wanted to enjoy more then just a show. She sent the message after I gave her a nod. We went out of the restaurant and headed for our car. As we got in, the cell beeped again and when I read the message, it contained the name of a motel with required directions. We headed that way but before we closed in to our destination, we stopped at a drugstore and bought a few packs of condoms.

"Akbar, we are again getting into it but I want to play safe this time. I must also say that we are doing all this as we both enjoy it immensely; so no need for recriminations." My wife said and I had no choice but to agree.

"Shireen, I realize that and I want you to know that I love you very much and I will keep doing that till I live." I said and before I started to drive, I gave her a hug and a kiss.

After driving for some fifteen minutes, we reached the motel. In the parking, we saw the car that was there with us in the parking lot last night. As we went to reception, we saw Steve and Cynthia standing there. They were dressed casually in jeans and skirt and it was not difficult to tell that they were also sans undergarments. We did exchange pleasantries but made it a point to show that we were strangers. We then got keys of two rooms and headed to our respective rooms.

After getting into our room, I called Steve and told him that we would be in some ten minutes. I also ensured giving him enough hints that we will be showered and would expect the same.

So I and Shireen had a quick shower together and after again putting on our clothes, we locked our room and headed to their room. I knocked and Cynthia opened the door and allowed us in. The women sat on the bed and we guys took seat on the sofa opposite to the bed. They were clad in towels and their not yet dry bodies told us that they too had showered.

They started to introduce themselves, but just when they started, we told them that lets keep the mutual knowledge limited for the time being. Thankfully, they understood and did not press the issue. They, however, told us that they were students and were deeply in love since they met. They were planning to get married after there graduation. In return, I and Shireen told them the basics about us.

At this moment, Shireen suggested that instead of wasting time, why not they start giving us the show that they so anxiously wanted. Cynthia and Steve agreed and said that they had been waiting for us to move the things forward.

Shireen left the bed and came to the sofa vacated by Steve, who had gotten up and was standing beside the bed. Instead of facing toward his partner, he was turned towards us and Cynthia was sitting behind him on the bed. Soon her hands came forward and deftly undid the belt that held his robe together. She opened it and he simply shrugged it off his body and stood naked before us. Cynthia got hold of his naked manhood in her palms.

"Is he good enough, Shireen?" she asked.

"Yeah, he looks good." My wife replied.

He was uncircumcised and was quite hairy around his pubic region. His cock was not very long but was thicker then mine. His piss slit was already glistening with precum and his girlfriend was smearing the liquid on the bulbous head. Since we were not very far from them, it was nice to find that they smelled fresh too.

It was his turn now to undress Cynthia and they swapped their positions. While she faced towards us, Steve disrobed her, but he did it more deliberately and slowly. First, he took off the towel gown from her shoulders and kept it that way for a few minutes. He brought his fingers to her neck and caressed it and the area around it.

Cynthia was enjoying the attention she was getting and raised her hands to her chest. Slowly, while Steve massaged her neck and shoulders, she opened the lapels of her partly open robe. Her smallish tits came to our view and in the grasp of Steve. He rolled her large and dark nipples in his fingers and then gave them a pull.

After spending few minutes on her tits, he undid the knot of the belt that held her robe. In split of a second, Cynthia stood bare before us as the towel gown lay crumpled at her feet. Contrary to him, she was hairless and had obviously fond of epilating her body in totality. She looked much younger then what she had told us about her age.

Before Cynthia or Steve could ask for complements, I gave her my appreciation by telling her that she indeed had a lovely body. Steve hugged her from behind and pulled her toward bed. They literally fell on the mattress and soon were kissing each other all over their bodies. Soon, they were having their mouths engaged with their partner's privates.

I and Shireen got engrossed in what transpired in front of us. In the heat of their passion, they forgot about the 'show' and we had to shift our position often to have our favorite view. I took the lead this time and got up from the sofa and sat on the bed so that I was looking at her pink slit from a close distance.

Shireen followed suit and took position so that she could closely observe his cock going in and out of her mouth. At that moment, he was below and Cynthia was on top. The scene was hot and I felt the need of getting a bit comfortable. I got rid of my necktie and that was followed by my jacket and shirt.

Though engrossed in their pleasure, Cynthia and Steve found out about my undressing. They paused their own activities and changed their positions so that they could observe me and Shireen. I looked at the other side, where my wife was already in the process of getting out of her blouse and with the expressions on her face, I could make out that she approved of my initiative.

I quickly removed my trouser and Cynthia gave a nod of approval when my cock got visible to her. Completely comfortable with my nakedness in front of two near strangers; and my own near naked wife, I resumed my attention to what took place less then two feet from my face.

Shireen was also totally nude now and lay on the other side of bed and watched Cynthia taking all of Steve's cock in her mouth. Our joining the show by removing the cloths had heightened their excitement and we could tell that they were straining to delay their orgasms.

I looked at Shireen, who incidentally locked her eyes upon mine at the same time. I saw her taking her hand closer and closer to Steve's crotch and soon I could make out that she was fondling his balls. Not to be left behind, I took my palm and started caressing the petite ass close to me.

Our actions triggered their orgasms and they came almost simultaneously. I saw Cynthia crushing her cunt against her boyfriend's face and then I was able to see her squirming through her climax. I could also hear Steve's grunts as he came in, or on, Cynthia's face. They came down from their climax and got off from each other.

I started to clap lightly and Shireen got up from the bed and took the bottle of champagne that we had not forgotten in the car this time. She opened the bottle and poured champagne in two glasses that were placed on the table. She then put some ice cubes in it and brought the glasses to the bed.

Shireen sat with me and handed Cynthia a glass. She then brought the drink to my lips and gave me a sip. Cynthia did the same and we toasted to each other as we all finished the drink. This time Steve got out of bed to bring the bottle to the bed and he refilled the glasses.

After a few drinks, Cynthia left his side and came closer to Shireen and asked her, "Would you mind if I kiss you?"

Instead of replying, my henceforth heterosexual wife, put her arms around Cynthia and got glued to her lips as if it was something she was used to. I smiled and looked at Steve, who just shrugged.

They kissed for long and it was enough to raise my dick. Instead of waiting, I moved forward and pushed Shireen so that she lay on top of her newfound lover. I then got hold of her hips and pulled her to her knees and shoved my cock in her sopping wet cunt.

Cynthia shifted so that she was lying somewhat obliquely and thus was avoiding any contact with my rapidly jerking thighs. She did not stop kissing my wife and was now also fondling her ample tits that hung over Cynthia.

Steve's cock got hard despite his release just minutes ago; youth has its advantages. He got up from where he sat and soon was maneuvering his girlfriend so that she was lying in tandem, albeit facing the opposite direction. He started pounding her cunt and his pushes soon brought Cynthia more and more under my wife's body.