Six Times a Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst penetrative sex was at the heart of their lovemaking oral also played quite a big part. She taught him how to 'service' her in the most satisfying and pleasurable way and he learned that quickly. And then she 'serviced' him licking and kissing his dick before taking him into her mouth and usually sucking him to a climax. He particularly enjoyed cumming in her mouth and she thrilled him by swallowing it. Chrissy had no fear of STDs, just being pregnant. She taught him to cum on her loving the sight and feel of his sperm on her breasts or face.

It had to change of course once Jack returned.

Sure their late afternoon, sometimes morning and early evening fun continued but they clearly couldn't sleep together. Christina did, though, a few times leave her marital bed, ostensibly to sleep in the spare room, and waking Glenn had sex with him in her study once and in the basement family room a few times. They could not either romp around naked in the early evenings, though Christina was able to be half undressed or clad in sexy undies when Glenn came home from college at times when Jack could not possibly arrive home early. Not that he ever did.

So, although they had to take more care and they had to be less adventurous in where they had sex, their affair continued until Glenn finished his course.

Christina did at times wonder if Jack suspected anything for following his trip to New York and until after Glenn had left she never once made any advance towards him or even hinted to her husband that she 'required servicing.' Also Jack made a number of remarks about your toyboy and your friend making her think that he knew, but of course he could not. She had really got to like Glenn but more as a sex partner than as a person. He had that mean and rather selfish streak in him and was the type that knew exactly what they wanted and would let nothing, even a woman saying 'no'", get in his way. He had a level of confidence bordering on arrogance. He told her about two women back in Canada who, like her, he had forced to have sex with him.

"They wanted it really just as you did but couldn't bring themselves to say yes to a kid. So I made them just as I did you." He told her.

The main thing Christina got out of the affair, though, was a liking, no more than that, a passion almost, for young men.

She could not get over the beauty and the firmness of his taught body. The feel of that against her. The firmness of his chest and his stomach. The tightness of the cheeks of his ass. And of course she was in awe of his recovery powers and his incredible stamina that he, modestly, told her was nothing special and that most of the guys he knew that were players had such powers. Christina really did find the prospect of having all of that taken away from her somewhat alarming.

Even as Glenn was still with them her mind was, rather ambitiously and probably totally ridiculously she knew, trying to think of a way that she could replace him.

She had been able to, just about, reconcile and put to the back of her mind the incest problem and she was remarkably relaxed about being unfaithful to Jack. But how she would ever be able to look her sister in the eye again she had no idea. The mere thought of being in the same room as her and Glenn filled her with a tremendous dread.

At last the day came for him to leave and it was a fairly tearful departure. He telephoned a few times immediately he got home but, inevitably, the frequency of the calls slowed down after a couple of weeks. Christina looked back on that amazing times with mixed feeling as the weeks after he left became a couple of months.

It must have been about that time that she decided to go to confession and mass. She was a rather lapsed Catholic but occasionally she felt the need to pick up on her religion again and this was one of them. It didn't help much though.

So it was with great trepidation that one Saturday she said to Jack.

"Jack I have something important to tell you."

"Oh Yes Christina what is it?" He asked hardly looking up from reading the FT.

"I'm pregnant," he said quietly.