Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is all rubbish." Menaka seemed to have finally found her voice and was trying to talk her way out. "I don't know why these people are dragging me into the situation."

Although Menaka tried to sound emphatic, it didn't take an interrogation expert to read her face. The husband smiled and looked at the other guy who smiled back.

"So you have nothing to do with Dara other than living in the building he works in."

"Correct."

"You don't care what happens to him."

"I don't."

"Then you won't mind if I do this." he kicked Dara hard between his legs. The semi-conscious form of the old gurkha convulsed piteously.

Instantly, tears welled up in Menaka's eyes. She wiped them away. Looking at her genuine distress at how her lover was being punished again made me realize with a pang how much she cared for him.

"I have never seen a memsaab cry at the sight of a lowly watchman being beaten up." the other lout said.

"Neither have I."

Except for the time when her phone was snatched and she was stopped for screaming, the two guys had generally kept their hands off Menaka. They still didn't seem to have fully come to terms with the situation of finding a gorgeous high class woman in their midst, that too one who was having an affair with a lowly watchman.

"How the fuck did you manage to seduce this tasty thing?" the husband looked down at Dara and kicked him hard in the head. The old watchman made a croaking noise and then his head limped to the side.

"You've killed him!" Vimla started crawling towards Dara crying.

Menaka seemed to have finally had enough of standing around and rushed to her lover as well. She squatted next to him and held her finger under his nose. A relieved look shone on her face, suggesting that he was still breathing. She then gently rubbed her lover's cheeks and head.

"Do you want to kill him? Is that what you are trying to do?" she angrily asked the husband.

"He certainly deserves it." the lout answered instead. "Going around screwing other men's wives."

Banke meanwhile was leaning against the wall with a smug expression on his face. It didn't seem to bother him at all that his friend Dara was being beaten up so badly or that two women he had also fucked, were being made to grovel like that.

Vimla's husband looked at the two women on their knees cooing over the old watchman. He reached down and tried to grab Menaka boobs, but she slapped his hand away instinctively.

"You bitch!" he felt a flash of anger and grabbed Menaka by the hair to pull her up.

That's when the lout actually intervened.

"What are you doing?" he said, pulling the husband away from Menaka. "Listen to me."

The two men walked a few feet away and started arguing in Tamil. The lout seemed to be trying to calm the husband down, who took out a bottle of hooch from his pocket and took a big swig. I don't know Tamil so couldn't exactly understand what they were saying, but based on a few words like "police" "warrant" "navy husband" "chargesheet", and "rape", it seemed like the lout was cautioning his friend about the consequences taking liberties with a high class woman like Menaka. The guy seemed to quiet down and see reason. He cast a wistful glance at my wife's clothed but gorgeous body.

Now I already knew that at present time, my nearly naked wife was on my bed with him, so clearly the matter had eventually escalated. But I hoped there wasn't any violence involved.

He took another swig from the whiskey bottle and then walked back to my wife. She looked up at him with a blank expression.

"Memsaab...what is your name?" he asked, slurring a little.

"Menaka."

"Perfect name...you are like an apsara. My name is Muthu. This here is my brother Senthil." he said.

Menaka just stared back, wondering if she was supposed to say "how do you do, pleased to meet you". But Muthu continued.

"Now please understand this. I am not a violent man by nature. I did what any man would do if he came to know that his wife was being fucked on the sly by someone else. Do you understand that?"

Menaka nodded.

"This man here has done me wrong. And I deserve my revenge. I am not a killer. But beating him up so badly that he'll be disabled for the rest of his wretched life is what I came here with the intention of doing."

"Please don't." my wife pleaded, putting her arms protectively around her lover.

"Then I need your cooperation." he said.

"What do you mean?" she asked in a quavering voice, although she was clearly aware of where this discussion was going.

"Dara wronged me by banging my woman. Justice demands that I bang his woman. And you seem to fit the bill."

Menaka inhaled sharply, looked at Muthu, and cringed. this seemed to annoy him.

"Don't give me that disgusted look. It's not like you are some sati savitri that I want to dishonor." he thundered. "I am not going to do anything violent or forcibly or holding the knife to your throat. I am just offering you a deal. If you...cooperate...I won't touch your lover anymore. In fact I'll even take him to the hospital after we are done."

Menaka looked at him with moist eyes and a sad expression on her face.

"And if I say no?"

"Then I will first break his fingers. Then his toes. Then his elbows. Then his..."

"Please." Menaka held up her hand.

"So what do you say?"

Menaka stared at Dara, who was still unconscious. She thought silently for a few seconds.

"I'll be gentle." Muthu added.

There was utter silence on the roof for about a minute. Then Menaka finally said,

"Okay."

"Yessss!" Muthu clapped his hands in delight. Senthil smiled. And Banke standing in the corner looked even surlier.

Muthu bent down and pulled my wife up in a standing position. He awkwardly hugged her and fondled her ass over her clothes. The look on Menaka's face was one of disgust and defeat. She stayed in his embrace, not fighting back, but not participating either as his grubby hands felt her body all over. He then opened his mouth wide and placed it over my wife's lips in an attempt to kiss her. It was a clumsy amateurish attempt but he slobbered all over her face.

He then took a step back. Menaka kept staring at the floor. Muthu hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, leaving his vest on. He took the bottle of booze out of his pocket and took a big swig, staring hungrily at my wife.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Strip!"

Menaka sighed and started pulling her kameez over head. As she did so, her huge bra covered tits came into view. Muthu as well as Senthil, watching from a few feet away, both murmurred in appreciation.

"Wow! They are so big!" Senthil said and rubbed the crotch of his pants as she took her bra off next.

Muthu lunged forward and started pressing her boobs and licking them like a horny teenager.

"Get up!" he said to Vimla who was sitting on the floor looking defeated.

He made her get up and stand right next to Menaka.

"These big ones are like mangoes...these small ones...are lemons."

Banke, who had been waiting and watching patiently with a bulge in his pants, stepped forward. He reached over to fondle Menaka's breasts but Muthu anrgily slapped him away.

"Who said you could join in?"

"Please, man. I am the one who told you about all this. Or you would have let her go."

"Hmmm..." Muthu considered this. "Well, maybe later. For now, here."

He grabbed Vimla by the arm and pushed her towards Banke.

"You can have my slutty wife till then. She is good."

Banke looked disappointed, but accepted the offering without mentioning that he had already fucked her many times before.

Muthu wrapped one arm around my wife's waist and pulled her into an embrace, making her naked tits mash against his dark hairy chest. He then took the bottle of booze out again. He bent lower to put Menaka's right nipple and the lower part of her boob in his mouth and then poured the booze on the top of the breast. Most of it flew into his mouth and he guzzled it up. Senthil laughed looking at this.

Meanwhile Vimla was on her knees sucking Banke's dick who kept staring at Menaka.

"Want some?" Muthu held the bottle by Menaka's mouth.

She shook her head.

"Come on! Have some. It will improve your mood."

And he pretty much thrust the neck of the bottle in her mouth and forced her to take a few swigs. My once demure wife, a stranger to alcohol, grimaced hard as the strong hooch went down her throat. As she coughed a little, Muthu opened the knot of her salwar. It dropped to the ground.

"Oh, look who's woken up!" Senthil said.

Everyone looked at Dara, whose eyes were half open and he was taking in the sight of his prize conquest getting mauled by Muthu. He wore a neutral defeated expression on his face.

"Oh good. I want you to see this, you bastard."

Muthu slipped off Menaka's last piece of clothing - her panties and made her get on the ground next to her lover. He positioned her such that she was lying down on her back, and her pussy was just inches from Dara's face. he looked at it wistfully.

"Yes you asshole. Look closely as I bang your precious memsaab."

Muthu pushed down his pants and underwear revealing a modestly sized dick. 5 inches, if that. Menaka didn't even look at it. She was bracing for what was to come with a calm expression and closed eyes.

A naked Muthu with his dick erect, go on the floor between my wife's legs. He took the bottle with him and took a big swig. He then took one look at his own wife, who was being bent over by the wall by Banke. He grabbed Menaka's knees and held them parted wide. And then he thrust forward to enter her just inches from Dara's sad face. But he fumbled a couple of times, not quite finding the opening. And then he was surprised and delighted when my wife reached down with her right hand and guided him in. I guess she was horny after days without sex.

She seemed wet, because the dick went in all the way at once. But then the dick wasn't very big anyway, and she was used to Dara's thick tool. her facial expression stayed neutral as Muthu started fucking her in randomly rapid strokes, showing no technique whatsoever. His hands just stayed lazily on her knees for a while, without trying to feel up her boobs or anything.

"How is she?" Senthil asked. I noticed that he had taken his dick out of his pants and was playing with it. It seemed similar to his brother's.

"Amazing!" Muthu grunted in response and while continuing to fuck my wife, took a big gulp of booze making his cheeks puff up.

He then bent forward and making as if to kiss Menaka, poured the mixture of booze and his spit into my wife's mouth. She was taken aback at this and tried to cough or spit it out, but it was impossible laying down. he and Senthil both laughed.

"Get nice and drunk, memsaab. Then we can have even more fun."

Muthu put both his hands on my wife's boobs and suddenly started bucking his hips very fast. That made Menaka grimace a little. And then suddenly her eyes opened and widened, looking at Muthu with surprise.

He flopped down on top of her making her grunt, and I realized what had happened. Suddenly it had become clear why Vimla had looked for sex outside marriage. her husband had shot his jizz into my wife's cunt in barely 90 seconds.

--

"Done already?" Banke who was banging a bent over Vimla asked Muthu.

"She is just too hot!" said Muthu, getting up from top of Menaka, who looked almost amused.

"Mind if I have a go?"

"Me first!"

Senthil said rushing to replace Muthu between my wife's legs.

Now this dude, while possessing the same modest dick as his brother, seemed considerably more skilled. He did not start by just penetrating Menaka and going at it. This was the first close look he was getting at my wife's divine naked body and he made the most of it.

He grabbed Menaka's ankles and brought them together in front of his face. He then raised her legs so her big round ass was off the ground and on display. Holding the ankles in one hand, he used his other hand to fondle her ass to his heart's satisfaction and poking and prodding her sopping cunt and her ass crack. I could see that the expression on Menaka's face had gone from bored to slightly aroused. This foreplay was getting her excited.

"Sit up memsaab." Senthil said, letting her legs go.

My wife sat up with some effort. I could see that the booze was already surging through her system and her movements were uncoordinated and sluggish. Senthil sat down on this ass with his legs bent in the knees, and beckoned Menaka to sit in his lap. Swaying a little, she put her legs over his thighs and sat down, her big juicy ass resting on his dark hairy legs, and her boobs rubbing his chest.

With Menaka in his lap facing him, Senthil then proceeded to lower his head and suck her nipples slowly, one by one. His hands went behind her and played with her ass cheeks. I am sure his erect dick was poking against her pussy mound. And he was tempted to just shove it in. But he played it slow.

"Oh wow, you are so sexy! I could not have thought in my wildest dreams that I would ever get to fuck someone like you."

Senthil said between licking and biting her nipples. It was clear from Menaka's body language that not only was she drunk, but she was also getting aroused. Muthu's forgettable quickie had been forgotten and she was actually starting to get enthusiastically involved in this session with Senthil, a man she didn't even know for 30 minutes.

The two of them were positioned such that Dara, lying on his side, was looking directly at Menaka's ass and below it, Senthil's balls. A look of intense jealousy flashed on the old watchman's face when he saw that after a few minutes, Menaka took one hand off Senthil's shoulder, reached down, and started playing with his dick. Senthil was delighted by this development. It was the first time that night Menaka had shown some initiative.

"Wow memsaab, you really are quite a slut, aren't you?"

"Yessss." Menaka said slurring and putting her forehead on his shoulder as she deftly jacked his erect dick.

While Menaka and Senthil played with each other locked in a sexual embrace, Banke finished pumping his seed into Vimla and withdrew. Muthu was just squatting on the floor, taking swigs from his bottle and staring at his brother fucking my wife. Banke joined him. The two of them watched as Menaka started getting more and more excited, moaning and shivering. She was making positively obscene noises like an animal in heat.

"Ready to fuck?" Senthil finally said in my wife's ears. She nodded.

He slid her off his lap.

"Turn around and get on your knees."

Menaka's big creamy ass jiggled as she did so. She looked at Dara with an expression of regret. Dara just stared back. Senthil stood up and got behind her.

"Bend forward."

Menaka got on all fours, making her ass cheeks part a little.

"No hands." Senthil said, lightly spanking her big ass. "Put your face and shoulder on the ground."

As Menaka followed his instructions, I got super hard looking at how trashy she seemed. On her knees, her big ass jutting in the air, and her face obediently flat on the ground sideways as she looked into Dara's eyes. She looked like a small white molehill.

Senthil stepped forward and put his legs on either side of her waist in front of her knees. Then, grabbing her waist for support, he bent his knees until his dick was behind her ass and positioned around her soppy gaping cunt. He bucked a couple of times, missing the mark, but his erect dick finally hit bullseye. And soon, Menaka's cunt was penetrated by the fourth new cock in just a few months. I wondered how many it would take to satisfy her.

"Oh yeah, that's an amazing cunt! Oh yes!"

Senthil said as he started fucking my wife in this obscene version of doggy style. His hairy ass obscured the view of her creamy divine ass, but the back of her quivering thighs and her pussy lips were visible.

"Nngggg!! Mmmmmm!!" Menaka started moaning as the loutish guy pounded my wife on the roof of our building in the middle of the night.

He went at it for about 5 minutes and then said.

"Give me your hands!"

Menaka stretched one hand at a time behind her. Senthil grabbed them and redoubled the pace at which he was fucking her, making her shoulder rise a few inches above the ground. All through, she maintained eye contact with Dara.

"Damn, brother! That is quite a sight!" Muthu said, getting up with his bottle.

He stopped in front of Menaka's face and then squatted down. Her head was pointing upwards because of the way Senthil held her hands. Muthu calmly put the bottle to her lips and started emptying it. I noticed that my wife was gulping down the booze without any trouble now.

A few minutes later, Senthil proved that while he lasted much longer than his brother, he was no Dara when it came to staying power. He bucked his hips really hard and shot his wad into my wife's warm cooch. And then he stood up and backed away.

Menaka stayed like that with her ass in the air, cum oozing down the inside of her thighs, still staring at Dara. The other three were just watching everything in amazement.

"Hoislipal..." Menaka suddenly said sounding positively drunk.

"What?"

She put her hands on the ground with some effort and raised her shoulder.

"Hos...pi...tal." she said concentrating hard and pointing at Dara, who I realized had passed out again.

Muthu and Senthil looked at each other.

"A deal is a deal." Muthu said and Senthil nodded. "You, Banke, get this asshole dressed up and take him to the hospital."

"But my turn with memsaab..." Banke said. I noticed he was furiously playing with his dick trying to get it hard again.

"Admit him to the hospital and then you can have your turn." Muthu said. "Looking at our slutty memsaab, I don't think she is done for the night. But look at her creamy knees and shoulders bruised because of the rough ground. Let's continue this in her home."

And that's when the scene on the roof started disbanding. Senthil helped Banke put Dara's clothes on. Vimla and Senthil first got dressed themselves, and then helped a drunk and imbalanced Menaka put her clothes on.

I switched back to the live feed and saw that Menaka was awake and in the bathroom.

I then went to the living room file from the previous night, and rushed through the remaining hours clicking along the taskbar. There had been a lot of action in the night. Muthu had fucked Menaka again, still not lasting more than a few minutes. Then he made Menaka and Vimla make out naked while he watched. Senthil and Banke came back and took turns fucking Menaka in various positions. But at no point did I see my wife have an orgasm.

After rushing through 8 hours of footage in 8 minutes, I switched back to the live feed. I saw that Muthu and Vimla were starting to stir too.

I decided that time had come to put an end to things before the next complication arose. I turned off the screens, disconnected all the equipment. And then I dialed my wife's number.

"Hi Prakash!" she answered, sounding groggy.

"Hi honey. Surprise! I just landed at Bombay airport. A full day in advance. I will be home in an hour, traffic permitting."

--

As I walked in the building gate with my bags, I noticed Banke sitting on the stool, looking half-asleep. His groggy eyes took a few seconds to register my presence and suddenly he sat up bolt upright.

"Namaste saab." he reverentially said in a voice with an edge of tension.

"Namaste Banke. How have you been?" I asked, feigning ignorance of the fact that he had been on my bed just a few hours ago.

"Good. Good." he said and was at a loss to say anything more. I walked to the elevator.

As the elevator started moving up, my heart started beating in anticipation of finally seeing my wife in person after all that had transpired. And a hurried montage of everything I had seen rushed in front of my eyes making my dick come to life. By the time I reached the door of my home, I was sporting a significant boner and was holding one of my bags in front of it in case I ran into any neighbors. I rang the bell.