Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hey Pppppmmmmm..."

Menaka had opened the door with a welcoming smile but before she could even say my name, I had impatiently lunged at her, planting my lips on hers. I was already horny with the visual backlog of the past few months running through my brain, and she looked absolutely ravishing in a dark green sari. She seemed taken aback for a second, but then started responding enthusiastically to my kissing with her own tongue as I slammed the door shut behind me and pushed her towards the couch.

"Dara has taught you well." I said between kisses as I felt her hand skillfully feel the bulge in my pants.

"Shut up." she breathlessly responded and bit my lower lip seductively.

We made out like horny teenagers pressed against the back of the couch while slowly removing each others clothing. As Menaka unbuttoned my shirt, I quickly unwrapped her green sari and untied the knot of her petticoat leaving her in only her panties from the waist downwards. She moved on to my pants. Then, unable to control myself, I dug my fingers into the front of her blouse and pulled really hard. The tiny metallic hooks went flying all over as Menaka's bra covered boobs came into view.

"Hey, I liked this blouse!" she said in mock protest.

I reached for her pussy over her panties and was pleased to notice she was damp. I stuck my fingers inside the panties and two of them easily slid into her pussy. She had been up all night getting fucked over a half dozen times after all.

"Shut up!" it was my turn to say that. "And put your hands on the couch backrest."

"Eeeeeee!!"

My wife screeched in surprise as in one swift motion, I first slipped my pants and underwear down, and then lifted her legs by putting my hands behind each of her knees.

"What are you doing? I'll fall!" she said breathing heavily as her forearms on the top of the couch supported her weight in addition to her legs over my arms.

"No you won't. I have done this before." I said in a raspy voice.

And soon I was fucking my wife, as her body was suspended mid-air between the couch and my arms.

"Oh wow!!" Menaka's eyes rolled halfway into the socket as I pounded her hard.

Soon the room was filled with the sound of her grunts in rhythm with my strokes. I had never heard these sounds in person before. Until this dalliance with Dara starte, Menaka had been sexually very reserved. And as much as I treated my other girlfriends like fuck toys, Menaka's pristine demeanor had made me be respectful and gentle with her. But now that I had seen her get banged by half of Bombay, I felt no need to hold back.

After about five minutes of that position, I said to her.

"Straighten your legs and put your shins on my shoulder."

As she complied, I moved my hands to under her body and placed them under her ass. I knew from experience that this angle made my dick rub against the g-spot even better. And my hands could use her ass for better maneuverability.

"OH FUCK!!" Menaka cried out as the pounding in the new position started. She shut her eyes really tight. I could see from her shivers that she was about to cum soon.

And it took only two more minutes before my wife erupted in a way I had never seen before, not even with Dara. She hollered like a banshee, her hips bucked up and down, making my dick inside her be even more effective, and her writhing feet actually slapped my face gently a couple of times. My arms started feeling the strain of her voluptuous body thrashing about like that, but they endured.

Once her orgasm subsided, she hung limply from the back of the couch. I had been watching her huge boobs covered by her bra heaving up and down like a blacksmith's bellows. I had slowed down the speed of my fucking by about half.

"That was...oh my god! Why haven't...why..." she said, but was too breathless to complete the sentence.

"Why haven't I done this before?" I asked, gently letting her down while my dick slipped out of her pussy.

She nodded.

"Because you were never a slut before." I said, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. "There's a lot more. Come."

I said, leading her to the bedroom.

-

"And then, you called saying you were coming over." my naked wife, with her head on my chest said. "The end."

It had been almost three hours since I had come back. I first spent about 45 minutes fucking my wife in 8 different positions I had never used with her, making her cum in every position. Once that was done, she started sobbing, saying she had done something horrible. I felt tempted to tell her I knew everything, but I thought that might create more problems. So I was very sympathetic, forgiving, encouraging, and had her tell me what she had done.

When she started describing the threesome with Vimla, I started getting hard again, and we had sex once more. This time I made her suck my dick first. It was my turn now. She then resumed her narration, and after one more break for sex, finished it. Having seen everything through the hidden cameras, I knew she had finally been completely honest. Not hidden anything.

I was silent for a while.

"So...again, I am so sorry. I never should have started this." she said.

"Will you stop apologizing?"

We were both silent for a while.

"Let me ask you this." I finally said. "I can understand you feeling guilt, shame, frustration because of these dramatic events. But sexually, do you feel satisfied? Renewed? Reborn?"

She nodded.

"Then don't apologize. Sure, you could have done some things differently. But I am not going to judge you for that. I have made some huge blunders in my sex life too."

"I love you so much." she said and started kissing me again.

A few minutes later, I asked her,

"Do you mind if I ask you something...uncomfortable?"

"Anything."

"What does Dara mean to you?"

Suddenly her face got very serious and she looked away.

"What do you mean?"

"I know this started off as just fun experimentation and self-exploration. But...and again, not judging you...you let two random strangers have sex with you for the sake of his safety. I just want you to be honest to yourself and to me. What does he mean to you?"

She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers. Her face wore a conflicted and troubled expression. Finally she put her head back on my chest.

"I don't know." she said. And I believed her.

We lay there in silence for a few minutes when her phone rang. She reached over and answered it.

"Hello...okay...okay."

And then she hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Vimla. From the hospital. Dara is awake."

"You want to go see him?"

"No...no...it's okay." she said. "The doctors are there."

I got up and started getting dressed.

"I'll take you to him."

Menaka looked at me and flashed me a sad smile first, then a wide schoolgirl-like grin.

"Okay!"

She said, bouncing off the bed.

THE END