Wife Get Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

–here Crystal’s hands started trying to pull me to her pussy, but she had no strength at all by this time –

“He’s just waiting, letting you wonder where he will pleasure you next. You know, I was able to count four orgasms so far, but I bet you had a zillion more. You will have to tell me, when you are able. It is so delicious watching a pleasure vessel like you in action, Crystal. I’ll ask Gary if I can watch again. I bet he lets me.”

My wife watched for a moment, “Crystal, better watch out. I think he’s going to do something in a… Oh YES! He’s sucking your hole, and pushing his tongue in, and Gary has a finger on your clit! OH Crystal, oh CRYSTAL! You are cumming so good. You almost threw him off you were bucking so hard! OH girl, oh GIRL!” She was silent for a moment.

“I see your eyes opening girl. He knocked you out by just eating you didn’t he? I know. He is so good. I wouldn’t be surprised if he wasn’t the best lover ever,” she paused again.

“Those were real nice cums, Crystal. And now you probably think he’s going to do or demand one of only two things. But I know you are wrong. Oh YES! I was RIGHT, he’s sucking and chewing on your nipple. And I WAS right! See, I told you he would make you orgasm just from sucking your tit. And that’s a darned nice cum too, girl. Boy did you spasm! And just think, you get this again tomorrow! You are such a lucky girl! And now he is going to leave those wonderfully sore and sensitive tits alone.”

“You know Crystal, his face is soaked with your cum, and when he kisses you he will taste so from your juices! See? See how good it tastes? Oh, sure you’ve done this before. But after the last hour or so, it tastes better and feels better than ever before, does it not?”

May took a breath, and I could hear the satisfaction in her voice, “Now he’s laying you down on the couch. Yeah, leave that foot on the floor, he’s going to put the other over the top of the couch. Gives him a wide-open shot. Know where he’s going now, don’t you? Yeah, you’re right. And isn’t it about time?”

“He’s fitting his cockhead into your socket, girl. I know you can feel it, and this is the only thing I’m jealous about. He can’t give me that for a few weeks. But you! You lucky thing can have it every night for those same weeks. And He is going to insist you do so, too. He is very demanding that way. You are His for now. Aren’t you glad.”

“Oh goody, He’s sliding it inside you. How fun watching it disappear into your cunt! And He moves so slow and nice. And de-e-ep too. Oh how nice, you orgasmed again, and again, and again. It doesn’t look like you are ever going to stop, girl. I’ve wondered if He would kill me that way, but I was never sorry when I thought that. Oh, Holy Shit Crystal! I’ve known you for how many years, and never knew you could scream like that! And any one hearing it knows it’s from ecstasy! How fantastic for you, and you are going to have this tomorrow night too! And the night after that! What a lucky girl!”

I kept pumping slowly into her, churning my cock from side to side. Then she screamed again, and followed that with two smaller quick cums and then passed out. I hadn’t cum yet, so slowed my strokes to let her recover. It was a bit of a surprise how long it was before she came around, maybe I had better ease up a little tomorrow, let her get used to drowning in cums. But at last she opened her eyes, looking blearily up at me.

My strokes got deeper and I began increasing the rhythm. Crystal began begging me to stop, but that wouldn’t happen until I came myself. I began to pound into her, bottoming out on each stroke, then grinding the head of my cock around her cervix, and my pubic bone against her clit. It took only a few strokes before I came, hard. Crystal screamed and screamed again, and I began thinking that I may have to gag her tomorrow.

When I finished pumping into her, her own orgasm died down and she just seemed to collapse into the couch. Rising up and pulling out of her, I stepped forward next to her face, reached down and turned her face to the outside of the couch. Then I presented her my slimy cock. She looked at my fast shrinking member and opened her mouth, leaning forward to suck him into her mouth. She put both arms around my hips and lovingly and carefully cleaned off our combined juices. Then she fell back again, exhausted.

May climbed out of her chair, picked the panties off the floor and used them to mop as much of our juices off Crystal’s legs and pussy as she could. Then she used the tails of Crystal’s shirt to get the rest. Helping her to sit up, May dressed her like she expected to have to do for our child. In the end I had to pull her to her feet. We left her panties and bra on the floor.

May found Crystal’s purse, pulled her car keys out and handed them to her with the purse. Walking her to the door, the bra and panties still lying on the floor, she gave her a hug.

Stepping back, she put her hands on Crystal’s shoulders and looked into her eyes, “Come over about 4:30 tomorrow, Crystal. Plan on staying for dinner tomorrow, too. You lucky girl, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Crystal kind of weaved as she was standing there and started to say something, but May interrupted, “You know, Crystal, you may think you want to stay at home, but don’t you think it better for Gary to stay here to be with you instead of coming over to get you at your place? Anyway, we’ll be looking for you tomorrow. Drive carefully, you hear.”

Opening the door, Crystal dutifully walked slowly out to her car and drove off.

I took May in my arms, kissed her and then led her to bed. She was extremely excited sexually, and it took another forty-five minutes to satisfy her. Afterwards we talked, and May was chatty and happy though very tired after my ministrations. She fell asleep quickly and slept well, waking up happier in the morning than she had been for months.

The next evening I came home at my usual time and to my mild surprise discovered Crystal had indeed come over as ordered. Walking in I ignored her, gave May a quick kiss and went to change clothes, putting on a set of loose warm-ups.

Coming back to the living room, I asked May how soon dinner would be ready and she said 6:15, just over an hour away. Turning to Crystal I finally looked her over carefully. She was dressed in a plaid wrap around skirt and another light blue blouse which matched her eyes. She looked very nervous and uncertain not the usual cocky, self-assured woman we were used to.

Stepping to where she was seated on the couch, I carefully bent down and placed an arm behind her back and the other under her knees. Straightening up, I lifted her in my arms, pulled her tight and then bent my head and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Gently holding her and continuing the kiss I strolled down the hall, carrying her to the guest bedroom.

Once there she was carefully placed on the bed, and I stroked her face gently. She looked dreamily up at me, then relaxed back into the pillow. Slowly, carefully I unbuttoned her blouse. Each button being opened almost ceremoniously while the woman looked up at me with wide eyes.

In a moment the blouse was open and it took only seconds to unfasten the bra and then remove the bra and blouse together. Then I just stood and admired the lovely pair of naked breasts standing up and to show off their heavily engorged and very large nipples.

After bending and kissing them both, I sucked a nipple into my mouth. My chewing and lipping on it sent shivers through her. Still tasting her breasts I unfastened the catch on her wrap around skirt. When she moaned, I stood up and unwrapped the garment to discover she was wearing a thong. Only her bush was covered, until I bent down and took it in my teeth to pull it down below her pudenda.

Standing back, I pulled the thong the rest of the way down and off her legs. Hooking both thumbs in my warm-up pants I pushed them down, showing her I was without underwear and my weapon was fully engorged. From the doorway May whistled, “Isn’t that nice, Crystal? And it is so effective, too, isn’t it?”

Crystal nodded, watching the nice plump cock bobbing up and down. To her surprise her mouth began to water.

I looked at her carefully, then stepped up and pulled her face to my groin. Crystal’s mouth opened and she greedily sucked my shaft into her mouth. Immediately I felt her tongue caressing the bottom of the glans and a shiver ran through me.

From the doorway came May’s voice again, “Just wait, Crystal. He almost always lets me taste that great meat, but before I know it he’s eating me out and the next thing I know he has me orgasming and I can’t stop until he lets me.”

Taking that as a directive, I slowly crawled onto the bed, moving Crystal to the center and down toward the foot of the bed as I did so. Without disturbing the delightful slurping from Crystal’s mouth, I slowly straddled her head and lowered myself down her body. Bracing on one arm, I pushed her legs further apart. Once the target was open I gingerly lowered my mouth to her snatch. Without touching her center I hovered my mouth directly over her clit. When in place, I paused for a moment to soak in the pleasure she was giving me with her mouth. She took that opportunity to wrap her arms around my hips and hold me while sucking greedily on my stem.

Taking a deep breath of her musk, I dipped my face down and ever so gently sucked in the little soldier standing so proud at the top of her slit. Then, so gently it would have been almost unfelt any other place on her body, I lipped, sucked and tongued the mass of nerves. I was breathing in and out of my mouth, keeping a steady stream of first hot and then cold air bathing the nubbin and flowing over her slit.

When I could feel her entire body tremble underneath me, I twisted my body around, pulling my shaft out of her mouth, covering her mouth with mine. My prong seemed radar driven, as in its first touch to her body it slid into her oiled chute smoothly and deeply. I lay my full weight onto her length, letting her feel she was now under me. Without withdrawing I pushed my cockhead hard against the end of her cunt, then hard again, and once again. On the last push it felt like just the tip had opened her cervix slightly. The sperm that now left its hot steel-hard length spurted directly into her womb.

She froze around my cock and came, and came, and came. Feeling her chest beneath my belly as she tried to breathe, I could tell the spasms from her orgasm cancelled each attempt to breathe. It wasn’t surprising when she suddenly went limp, though I could still feel the ripples coursing through her body.

Pulling my prick from her I rolled off the bed. Noting that May had gone back to the kitchen I glanced at the clock and saw it was only fifteen minutes until dinner. Thinking for a moment, I pulled May’s heavy robe out of the closet and laid it across Crystal’s motionless body. Then after grabbing her clothes I headed for the living room to watch just a bit of the Six O’clock news.

May was putting the meal on the table while I was setting it when Crystal came shyly into the kitchen. Barefoot and wearing only the robe I had tossed across her body when I left her. She was having trouble looking either of us in the face, which was again, quite a change from the totally self-assured and brassy woman we were accustomed to seeing.

Without saying a word, I pointed to her place. I would be sitting at the head of the table. May, after putting the small roast on the table sat across from me at the foot, leaving Crystal sitting between us. One of the partially planned outcomes of this sitting arrangement was that Crystal would be the one passing food to each of us. In effect, she was serving us. She was obviously uncomfortable with her near nudity, particularly as both May and myself were fully dressed and well aware she was naked under the robe.

The meal went quietly, with small talk about our day. I told May I was Okayed to work from home now and until the baby was well settled in after we brought him home from the hospital. May was only working four hours a day now and her people fully understood her condition. She was valuable enough to them that there was never a question of there waiting for her return once the complications of this pregnancy were resolved.

Crystal helped May clear the table, and then May brought out a superb Peach pie for dessert. Once it was savored, I commanded the two women to remain at the table, got up and stepped behind Crystal.

Crystal looked back over her shoulder at me standing behind her as I reached over and around her, then pulled the sash loose that held the robe closed. Taking the robe’s lapels in my hands I pulled them down over her shoulders and back leaving her arms in the sleeves. She now found the back of the robe had slipped over the back of the chair. Sitting on the bottom of the robe as she was, Crystal was effectively bound to the chair by the terry cloth robe around her arms. Her naked body was on full display. Her nipples were standing at full attention.

Because of its unusual length, it took me a moment to work the sash completely loose. May has a thing for sashes and insists they be almost twice the normal length. She usually wore them wrapped around her twice. This length I was going to put to good use. Taking one end of the sash I knelt and wound it around one of Crystal’s ankles and a chair leg. Wrapping it several times and tucking the end in and out of the wrap made it an effective tie without using a conventional knot.

Then I passed the sash back and around each of the chair’s back legs, then moved forward and captured her other ankle and repeated wrapping the sash around it and the other front leg of the chair. Crystal seemed quite upset at that point but I didn’t speak a word.

May knelt beside the wide eyed and now struggling, protesting Crystal, “Crystal, it’s alright. You are really going to love this. Gary is just going to make it so you can concentrate all your attention on the pleasure you are going to get tonight.”

Crystal seemed to settle down some then, and May continued, “This is something I think will help you a lot. You are going to experience nothing but good things, but like last night you won’t know what will be coming next. You are so lucky!” Then she took a clean napkin which had been sitting on the table and blindfolded her former best friend.

After I pulled the bottom of the robe out from under Crystal and winding it around the back of the chair she was securely tied as long as someone was observing her to be sure none of the loosely fastened bonds came loose.

Only then did I began working on pleasuring her. With full access to her body, patience and really unlimited time she was soon a bundle of quivering excitement. After twenty minutes I just casually reached down and strummed her clit and she exploded in a screaming cum.

It wasn’t yet 7:00PM when I tied Crystal to the chair. It was after 11:00PM when I released her. At one point the poor woman came so hard from a ‘sexual tickle’ that she peed herself. I was very glad we were doing this in the kitchen with it’s tile floor, even so I knew May would be scouring the floor before bed tonight.

It was a smashing blow to Crystal’s self-esteem.

As I pleasured her I also questioned her. The poor woman couldn't think by that time, and I wonder if she remembered any of the questions and answers. By the time I released her I had a detailed schedule of Ralph’s hours. He was pretty set in the schedule, always had been, so I knew when Crystal was going to be available to me for the next month. Earlier in the evening May had taken Crystal’s house key down to the local hardware store and had a copy made for me. With the key and Ralph’s schedule I could come and go in her house at my will and Ralph would never be the wiser.

When I unwrapped her from the chair she was exhausted, and so sexually sated she almost hurt. Now when I addressed her, it was with commands and in a command tone. She seemed to be accepting my right to take charge of her, never once demurring the entire evening. It looked to me that we had bent her to be our willing servant. It was a shock to me that it had come so soon.

The next morning I left the house at 8:30 and drove directly to Crystal’s place. Her husband had left for work his usual time at 8:00. Crystal was exhausted but had gotten out of bed at 7:00 as usual to make Ralph’s breakfast.

As I had expected, she had gone back to bed shortly after Ralph left. I let myself in the house, stripped in the hall and walked into their bedroom. I Crawled into bed with her and she woke up being slow fucked. Of course her body was so attuned to sex, she woke up having an orgasm. I spent the next three hours playing with her, and when I left gave orders she was not to wear underwear, except for a bra when necessary for a particular dress, until May’s baby was born.

I learned some things about my gentle wife during this time. She had always been exceedingly fair in her dealings with others, but she considered Crystal and Ralph’s actions could only be erased by extremes on her part. Their actions let her feel what she was doing was fair. When she thought it was ‘fair’ of her, she was an implacable enemy. I was careful to listen to all her ideas, and hoped I kept her within decency. For instance, I refused to allow May to take Crystal’s birth control pills, and I would not, nor allow May to forbid using them while I was shagging her daily. One thing I suspected but never really knew was that my gentle ‘straight’ wife required Crystal to service her, too when I was not around.

It was a very hard time for Ralph. Crystal was a willing receptacle for his cum, but was so exhausted and attuned to my ‘whole body’ love making she was unable to respond to him by the middle of the second week. She just lay there and let him pump into her. It must have been like pumping a cadaver.

It was actually hard on me; because while I never learned to like or care for her again, having what amounted to a personal sex slave proved to be addicting. I had to fight hard to maintain my emotional and pychic balance. Did I succeed? I think so. I’ll know for sure in maybe ten years or so. Having a sex slave is addicting, as I said. It doesn't help that Crystal calls us every couple of weeks, sometimes oftener, hinting that she would like the chance to serve us again. As time goes on, her hints are becoming plainer and plainer until now she is almost begging to be our slave.

The time Crystal was required to serve actually stretched to eight weeks. During the third week I became curious if Pavlovian ‘principles’ would work here. What I did was pick an erotic zone on Crystal. What I picked was the spot on her spine in the small of her back. Then for the next two weeks, just as she was climbing to peak in an orgasm I would stroke her there and say, “Cum for me, Crystal!” Since she was falling over the brink anyway, she came when I told her to. It was a little more sophisticated then that, but not much. Since some days I spent five or more hours exercising Crystal’s sexuality, it was a lot of repetitions.

How did it work out? Well last spring we went to a charity ball being held by the Kiwanis, and May and I went. Crystal and Ralph were there also, and while May refused to dance with Ralph, I took Crystal for a spin. She was wearing a lovely gown, with a very low cut back. Just before our music ended, right in front of my table where May was sitting and watching, I stroked the small of her back, you know where. At the same time I whispered in her ear, “Cum for me, Crystal!” Damned if I didn’t have to hold her up to keep her from falling down right on the dance floor. And she made some interesting noises, too. May’s grinning face was only ten feet from us when it happened.