Wife Get Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, how did May’s scheme work? In some ways quite successfully. By the time Crystal’s torment was over, she was very, very tuned in to my style of loving. Her husband, Ralph, seemed emotionally unable to perform the same ‘service’ for her. Knowing I liked my testicles attached to my body, once the baby was born I refused to touch Crystal again. The only exception being the dance I mentioned.

In truth losing her for sex wasn’t too hard. As often as I had Crystal cumming, I had actually allowed her body to give me only one, at the most two orgasms a day. May was still getting her share of my body so I never felt deprived. If anything, the two women were over using me. Luckily for her scheme and my well being, May’s health kept her libido very much reduced those last weeks of Crystal’s time.

Of course May made up for it once the baby was home and she had recovered. She did made sounds of wanting the same addicting treatment that Crystal had ‘enjoyed’. After the first week of the baby having the croup though she gave up that idea. Maybe we will resurrect it when our son and any siblings he has go off to college. Until then, we both need –some- sleep.

May also rid herself of the guilt she felt for cheating on me. To my surprise she never became jealous of my time with Crystal. That was my biggest fear but it never happened. It did change the two of us some. She is much more demanding of those around her, and I have a conceit concerning my sexual abilities that I feel uncomfortable with. I keep telling my wife that is her fault, and she gives this little half smile and agrees. Sometimes I suspect she has discovered my new attitude makes me a better lover.

I myself hope Crystal and Ralph can come to some middle ground. They are still together, their business is thriving, but word is they are both heavily into outside lovers. Of course, they were before we came along so that really isn’t a change.

Me? I think it was successful because it seemed to give my wife her emotional health again, and we are even closer than we were before.

And I’ll drop over and show you some pictures of Gary, jr. Let me tell you what that imp did…


+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +


Hope you liked this. But don’t ask for more of May and Gary’s life. It was pretty sunny and routine after this one incidence. Of course, there was the one time when Gary, jr and his sister Mary both brought dates home. But that would be another story altogether.

If you like this, please tell me. If you didn’t like it, tell me that too. Just be nice, OK?

And before you send that email off, ask yourself why anyone would send it anonymously. I’ve picked up some really nice on-line friends from people who write me, and also from writers I’ve given my 2 cents to. And I’ve had a lot of really nice comments that I haven’t been able to respond to. When a dog gets scratched, he likes to give you a lick of thanks. Not fair to keep him from doing so. Of course I’ll gladly accept any feedback you want to give me, but you’d be surprised how much fun passing ideas can be over the net.

And I don’t bite, my wife has me well domesticated.

the Troubador