All Comments on '8 Years Later'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
First of all if a girl really loved or lusted for

you she would not wait eight years unless of course she was in jail all that time. Now would you have waited if you really wanted it. Let me see such a sexy girl with emotional problems fucking around for eight years with untold numbers of men bareback. My goodness what are the chances she is carrying multiple STDs some drug resistant and HIV/AIDS. Well an educated guess is about 100 to 1. Touch her, hell no, not without medical testing and papers in my hand. Even then condoms and saran wrap would be necessary. But then braindead assholes dont care about living they only care about fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!!! We must read

your other stories. My wife and I both enjoyed your tale. Very erotic! thanks!

damonXdamonXover 14 years agoAuthor
Wow.

Wow. Another angry reader ranting about STDS and AIDS. I hoped that my disclaimer at the top of the story would discourage these idiots from reading my stories and bitching about the fact that they contain adultery. It seems like there are some people out there that seek out cheating wife stories just so they can write violent ignorant comments about them. I'm sorry if your highschool girlfriend cheated on and broke your heart and now you have this obsessive grudge against adultery. THESE ARE STORIES. They are meant to explore our fantasies. I will not apologize for the fact that my fantasies and interests may be different from yours. As for the other ridiculous comments "Anonymous" wrote, I will not even dignify them with an explanation. It's comments like these that make me consider leaving literotica. I post on several sites, but for some reason it's only this one that produces this type of feedback. Funny how they're always "anonymous" too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Go on then FUCK off to what ever CUCKOLD

Wimp website you write on. WE don't care what you think. As the saying goes,if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

damonXdamonXover 14 years agoAuthor
anonymous

Hmmm, another intelligent comment from yet another "anonymous" reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I hope you don't stop posting on Literotica

because of assholes like Anonymous, here. And if you do, at least let us know where else you post! I love your stories and would be very sad to see you driven off by people who have nothing better to do than make inflammatory comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
All Motherfuckers

You are a good writer, no doubt about that. he...he...

but who used to read your stories are all motherfuckers.

No doubt about that also...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Always good

Don't listen to these idiots. You are the only writer on this site who consistently puts out great work.

That having been said, this is one of your tamer stories. I'd love to see you get back to something on the level of "Danielle's Revenge," "Jessica," "Kinky Kayla," or "My Loving Wife." Still good.

GooseberryGirlGooseberryGirlover 14 years ago
So hot.

I really have a thing for anal sex, and I have to tell you, the way you write about it is the hottest thing ever. I love your stories, always look forward to your new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
once a cheater always a cheater

total disrespect of her husband and her marriage, wonder what diseases he wil get from her as she comes over as a serial cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great sex writing as usual, but...

I had trouble enjoying it because of Tara's 3 children. Her husband is an adult and can (presumably) take care of himself. So is Kim, and besides, she and Damon aren't married yet. But when the shit hits the fan, as it so often does, it's the kids who get it in the face. They have no way to deal with it, and no where to go to get out of the way. Please continue to write your scalding sex scenes, but please don't put kids in the way. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Inept and pathetic garbage, as usual ! "1*" !!

!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous