8 Years Later

Story Info
A kinky reunion between two former lovers.
9.5k words
4.48
146.6k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
2,994 Followers

Disclaimer: This story contains adultery. If this offends you in any way, then please do not read it.

*

"329, 331, 333..."

I muttered to myself, reading the numbers off the doors as I made my way down the narrow hotel hallway. I could almost hear the sound of my own nervous heartbeat over the quiet buzzing of a nearby ice machine as I pushed my hand into my pocket to pull out a folded, crumpled piece of paper. Cursing myself for the inability to calm my shaking nerves, I unfolded the small parchment and read the number scrawled upon it.

"335."

My eyes moved from the paper up to the door before me.

"335."

This was it. Behind that door waited a night of unparalleled carnal pleasure, but could very well lead to months of shameful regret. I thought briefly about my girlfriend Kim back home, trying with great difficulty to suppress the feelings of guilt that were beginning to weigh heavy on my mind. I had cheated on girlfriends in the past, but Kim was different. I could actually see myself marrying her one day. She was perfect in almost every way.

Almost.

I took a deep breath and stared vacantly at the closed door. I knew that once I stepped into that room, there would be no turning back. I knew that once I saw Tara again there would be no restraining my desires. For 8 long years I had been replaying our past sexual exploits in my head, all the while searching in vain for the one woman that could possible compare in terms of sexual prowess. In the two short years we had spent together I had evolved from inexperienced virginity to complete sexual freedom, as Tara had taken pride in fulfilling my every sexual desire. She had also been happy to share her many fantasies with our mutual interests and understanding leading to 24 months of pure carnal bliss. In a way, she had actually ruined me for other women as my standards for sexual adventure had developed beyond what most girls would deem appropriate.

I continued to stall as my mind began to process the various consequences that could arise from this long awaited reunion. Although Tara had been a wet dream come true for an 18 year old virgin, our problems outside the bedroom were considerable. Along with her considerable sexual experience came a fair amount of emotional baggage that I had not been fully equipped to deal with at the time. Over the years, however, the memories of our various problems had faded, leaving only the torrid details of our numerous salacious adventures.

I began to wonder how much Tara had changed during our time apart. Now married with three children, I assumed she had matured considerably from the 20 year old single mother I had met all those years ago. Apart from being an extraordinary sexual partner, Tara had always possessed a vibrant personality that made her a joy to be with outside the bedroom as well as within. My only hope was that years of marriage and suburban life had not yet crushed her adventurous spirit. Judging from the witty and provocative emails we had exchanged in the past couple months my guess was that it had not.

But there was only one way to find out. I raised my fist and knocked on the door.

The next few seconds left like an eternity as I waited patiently. My heart began to race even faster when I heard the rattling of the chain lock followed by a sharp "click" as the door was unlocked from the inside. With a quick motion, the door swung open and for the first time in years my eyes fell upon the woman that had occupied my thoughts for the better part of the previous decade.

Tara's face was aglow with noticeable excitement as she greeted me with an exuberant smile. Her contagious expression of happiness soon caught me and I smiled back as my eyes worked quickly to take in the familiar figure standing before me. Dressed in a simple blue dress, she looked sexy but elegant as she stepped aside to allow me to enter the room.

"Hey," she said, beaming with enthusiasm.

"Hi," I answered, slightly overwhelmed with the situation.

I strolled into the room as Tara shut the door before turning back towards me. Before I could say another word she threw her arms around me pressing her body into mine.

"I can't believe you're actually here," she muttered, hugging me tightly.

I returned the hug, my face pressed against her neck as the long forgotten scent of vanilla once again brought a series of memories rushing back. After a momentary embrace, she pulled away slightly pausing for a brief moment to look into my eyes with her sparkling blue orbs.

"Wow," she exclaimed, stepping back to scan up and down my body. "You look exactly the same!"

"Is that a good thing?" I asked with a chuckle, as I began to pull off my jacket.

"Oh yes," she answered quickly, biting her bottom lip as her eyes roamed over me.

I smiled as I tossed my jacket over the back of a nearby chair. Tara always knew how to make me feel good.

"Want something to drink?" she asked, motioning to a selection of liquor bottles assembled on a desk on the other side of the room.

"Yeah, sure," I answered, sitting down on one of the beds as she turned towards the desk.

"What do you feel like?" she asked, strolling across the room. "I didn't know what you drink so I kind of got...everything."

"Whatever you're having," I replied as I leaned back and watched my ex-girlfriend fumble with the assortment of bottles.

"Gin?" she called back over her shoulder, causing me to wrinkle my nose in disgust.

"Umm...How about vodka?"

Tara laughed and set the bottle of gin back down.

"Oh yeah. I forgot you hate gin."

As she prepared the drinks I took the opportunity to watch her, breathing deeply as I carefully studied her every move. Her light blue dress was open in the back, allowing a large proportion of her smooth, sexy back to be visible, covered only by a pair of thin straps that crossed each other before looping over her shoulders. Her auburn hair was now a lighter shade, almost strawberry-blonde, and tied into a pony tail that bounced against the back of her neck as she moved. The dress itself came down to her mid thigh, allowing my hungry eyes an ample view of her delectable legs. As she had given birth to three kids, I had been mildly concerned that Tara's figure would have suffered, but to my surprise it had not. In fact, it appeared as though she had lost weight since the last time I had seen her last and her body had assumed a more toned, athletic look while still retaining many of her ample, luscious curves.

As she turned towards me, her hands each holding a liquid filled glass, I noticed something else different about Tara. The front of her dress came down into a v-shape, permitting a generous view of her ample cleavage. Her breasts seemed not only larger than I remember, but also much more round and shapely. At first, I thought it might be the bra she was wearing but the lack of straps or lines under the light fabric soon dismissed that notion.

Tara handed me the glass with a smile. She then took a seat on the bed across from me, leaning back crossing her legs. As she did so, her dress slid further up her thighs and I found my eyes wandering downward as I took a sip of my drink.

"Two beds?" I asked, glancing around the room. "Are you expecting company?"

"Maybe," she replied, raising her eyebrows. "Why? Did you have someone in mind?"

I smiled and took another drink before shaking my head. "Not at the moment."

"Aww, that's too bad," Tara whined, her full, pink lips pouting with mock sadness. "We never did get the chance to have a threesome."

I just smiled. If I was worried that Tara had lost her playful nature, those fears were quickly vanquished. Every word she spoke seemed to be dripping with blatant innuendo. In fact, she obviously did not share my apprehension, and appeared to be more excited than nervous.

"But that's okay," she continued casting me an amorous look. "I want you all to myself tonight anyway."

As we continued with the obligatory small talk, my eye caught the shimmering diamond ring on her finger as she brought her glass to her lips. Tara noticed my distraction as she glanced at me and then down at her hand. I tried to pretend I hadn't noticed, but it was too late.

"Does it bother you?" she asked, holding out the wedding ring that encircled her slender finger. "I can take it off if you want?"

"No, no," I responded.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

When I had first located Tara on Facebook and found out she was married, I did experience a tinge of jealousy. That jealously had since dissipated, but I was unsure of how she felt about cheating on her husband.

"What did you tell him?" I asked, my curiosity overwhelming my better judgment.

"I told him I was going to visit my sister," she answered with complacency.

She was obviously not too bothered with the prospect of adultery, which made me wonder if she had cheated on me during our relationship.

"It doesn't bother you at all?" I asked, pressing the issue further. "You don't feel...guilty?"

Tara gave her shoulders a quick shrug and then downed the rest of her drink.

"A little," she said, getting up to get another. "It's just that..."

I remained silent, awaiting the rest of her response.

"...I've been married for a few years now and..."

She paused as if trying to find the right words.

"He's a great guy, and I love him and everything, but..."

"But what?" I pressed, cocking my head in curiosity.

"We just don't have that...sexual connection. Like you and I had."

"I know what you mean," I stated bluntly as I finished my drink.

"Why? Do you feel guilty?" she asked, turning the tables on me as she poured us both another drink.

"A little," I answered truthfully, although my guilt was quickly subsiding under the influence of alcohol and Tara's irresistible sexual aura.

"Are you sure it doesn't bother you?" she asked again, bringing the topic of conversation back to her wedding ring. "I can take it off."

"No," I assured, as I accepted another drink. "In fact..."

"What?" she asked, tilting her head in anticipation.

"It...kind of...turns me on,"

Tara's inquisitive expression unfolded into a smile and she gazed at me intently.

"Really?" she muttered with sudden understanding. "You have a thing for married women now?"

I shrugged.

"I guess so."

Tara giggled and took another drink.

"Well that's good," she cooed, as she let her lips linger on the glass while staring at me with a look of intense, lustful desire. "Because I've been waiting eight years to have you again."

I couldn't help but smile.

"You've been thinking about this a lot huh?" I asked, growing more comfortable with the situation.

"Yes!" she exclaimed with exuberance. "It's all I've been thinking about since I first found you on Facebook."

"We did have some good times," I said with a nod as I referred back to our various erotic endeavors.

"Great times," Tara corrected emphatically, causing me to smile once more.

"Soooo...." I began, my inhibitions slowly slipping away. "What exactly have you been thinking about?"

"Oh, just reminiscing," she answered coyly as she tossed her head back and rolled her eyes in avoidance of my question.

"Reminiscing about...?" I pressed with increasing insistence.

"Oh, I don't know," she muttered with a smile, continuing to play her little game as she stood up and took a step towards me. "How about the time we were at my friend's party and you dragged me into the bathroom and bent me over the sink?"

I swallowed hard as Tara stood over me. Using her legs to push my knees apart, she moved closer pressing her thigh against my crotch. I looked up into her eyes as she smiled down at me, feeling the growing hardness between my legs pressed against her naked leg.

"Uh huh," I muttered softly. "I remember."

"And you pulled my pants down..." she continued, inching ever closer. "And fucked me from behind."

I nodded.

"And you had to put your hand over my mouth to keep the other people at the party from hearing me moan. I remember you fucking me hard and sliding your finger up my ass."

I smiled, recalling the provocative scene as Tara nudged closer, straddling my thigh as she ran a hand down my back. My body tingled with excitement as I felt her long awaited touch. Pressing close to me, she touched her lips to my neck, letting them linger for a moment before moving upwards.

"That..." she continued, whispering into my ear. "...is what I've been thinking about."

Moving her head back, we soon found ourselves staring into each other's eyes. We held our intense gaze for a brief moment before our lust overtook our inhibitions and we became entangled in a long, deep kiss. Tara moaned softly into my mouth as our tongues danced and she pressed her body into mine. Our escalating passion was soon halted, however, as Tara accidentally tipped her glass a little too far, sending a moderate amount of dark liquid spilling out down over her hand and onto the bed.

"Oops," she giggled, stepping back holding the drink at arm's length. "Got a little too excited there."

I smiled and moved over on the bed, avoiding the newly formed wet spot as Tara walked over to the table and set down her glass. She then looked over to me as she sucked her fingers clean of the spilled liquid.

"By the way..." she began, seductively sucking her middle finger. "Notice anything different about me?"

As she spoke, she turned sideways and pushed her chest out motioning to her breasts with a raised eyebrowed expression.

"Yeah...," I began, stroking my chin as I realized what she was implying with her less than subtle tactics. "I thought there was something different about those. Are they...?"

"Fake?" Tara blurted out enthusiastically. "Yep."

I almost laughed at my ex girlfriend's candid manor, although her outright disclosure certainly did not surprise me. When we were together, she had always talked about getting breast implants, but our financial situation at the time did not allow it.

"My twenty-eighth birthday present," she explained. "What do you think?"

"They look great," I complimented as I took another drink.

"Thanks," she said simply, walking back towards me. "But I know you're not much of a tit man."

"Yeah," I agreed, laughing. "I think you liked them more than I did."

The statement was not an exaggeration. Tara's bisexual nature was well known, and her predilection for busty women had been all too obvious.

"Yes. Yes I did," she agreed, a wide smile lighting her face with exuberance.

"So..." she continued, turning her back to me and casting a sheepish glance at me over her shoulder. "Are you still an ass man then?"

"And leg," I corrected, smiling back at her as my eyes scanned down her body as she playfully presented herself to me, arching her back in order to emphasize her backside for my viewing enjoyment.

Tara took a few steps closer to me and pulled the light blue fabric of her dress tight around her ass as she slowly bent forward.

I bit my lip as I sat back, taking in Tara's playful tease.

"Did you miss THIS ass?" she asked seductively, overtly displaying her every curve under the tightly stretched fabric.

"Yes, I did," I responded, adjusting my pants in order to accommodate the increasing growth within. "In fact, I think you should bring it a little closer."

"Oh yeah?" she said, slowly inching her dress up her legs. "Is someone getting turned on?"

"Maybe..."

"Good," Tara answered, suddenly releasing her dress and standing back up straight.

I stared blankly with confusion as she quickly dismissed her provocative act and walked over to me. Her eyes remained locked on mine as she sauntered across the floor. Reaching down, she placed her hand on the throbbing bulge in my pants, smiling slightly as she felt my increasing hardness.

"I'm going to go change," she said softly, her hand gently squeezing.

"Change?" I asked, my pulse racing once again.

Tara nodded.

"I bought a special outfit for you."

I smiled.

"So...," she began, as she leaned in and kissed me. "I want you to sit here and think about all the dirty little things that I'm going to do to you when I come back."

I nodded, trying hard to maintain my eagerness.

"Good," she said once more, flashing a quick smile before turning and abruptly walking away.

I watched as she made her way into the bathroom, closing the door without another word. Unable to sit patiently, I immediately finished my drink and hopped up. As I fixed myself another drink, my hands trembled with anticipation. I quickly quaffed the newly prepared beverage, before leaving the empty glass on the table. As the warmth of the alcohol flowed through me, I hoped it was enough. I did not want to be falling down drunk, but I did desire enough inebriation to reduce any lingering inhibitions. With a night of unparalleled ecstasy ahead, I wanted to be as unreserved as possible.

Returning to the bed, I removed my socks and took my shirt off. I then reclined comfortably and waited, my eyes glued to the bathroom door.

"Ready?" Tara's voice called out as the door opened a crack.

"Yes," I replied.

The door swung open further and Tara stepped out into clear view causing my jaw to drop in astonishment. She was wearing a black corset, cinched tight around her waist, exaggerating the ample curves of her hips. Her newly bought breasts were also prominently displayed, pushed up by the corset, producing a considerable amount of visible cleavage. Connected to the bottom was a short, black, sheer skirt coming barely reaching her upper thigh. Through the sheer material I could make out the dark outline of her tiny black panties and garter straps connecting to the pair of provocative, black stockings that covered her legs from mid-thigh. Her light strawberry blonde hair had been released from the ponytail and was now hanging down to her shoulders, tucked neatly behind each ear. "What do you think?" Tara asked, turning half way as if to model her lurid outfit.

"I think it's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," I blurted out in response, completely taken aback by her pleasing choice of bedroom attire.

"I thought you might like it," she said smiling, standing at the end of the bed with her hands on her hips.

"Oh, I like it," I affirmed as I moved my way down the bed, eager to get things started.

As I reached the end of the bed, I started to stand only to have Tara playfully push me back into a seated position.

"Uh uh," she said bluntly, as she lowered herself to her knees. "First, I get to play."

Her azure eyes were fixed on mine as she reached up and unbuttoned my pants before pulling the zipper down with agonizing slowness. Leaning back on my elbows I raised my hips off the bed as she pulled my pants down my legs, leaving my naked body clothed with only the meager pair of tight fitting boxer briefs. Tara's eyes flashed with wanton lust as she averted her gaze from my face down to the straining bulge within my underwear.

"Mmmm," she cooed, tucking her fingers into the waistband and pulling downwards. "You have no idea how long I've waiting for this."

"Waiting for what?" I asked coyly as she gingerly inched the underwear down my thighs, allowing my dick to spring forth and slap against my stomach.

"For this," Tara answered smiling as she reached out to grasp my shaft, pulling my cock upwards as she leaned down and sensually parted her lips.

I let out a drawn out moan as I felt the long awaited sensation of my ex girlfriend's soft lips enclosing the head of my dick. Suckling the tip, her fiery gaze remained fixed on me as the length of my shaft slowly disappeared into her warm, wet mouth. I felt her tongue lathering my dick as her eyes closed and she descended farther down, taking my entire length. Giving a few quick bobs of her head, Tara then withdrew, her lips sliding back up my turgid shaft, curling into a smile as she released my glistening dick from her mouth but holding it firmly from the base. Holding me in her soft hand, Tara then lowered her head and extended her tongue to press into my balls, her dazzling blue eyes still staring from either side of my wet cock. Licking upwards, she ran her tongue up the underside of my shaft before taking the tip into her warm, inviting mouth once again. I let out a subtle moan of approval as I watched Tara continue her work. In the eight years since I had been with her I had yet to find a girl that rivaled my ex girlfriend in the art of oral pleasure. Tara loved it, and she was good at it.

damonX
damonX
2,994 Followers