8 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," I moaned, reaching out to push a strand of hair out of her face as she continued bobbing up and down on my dick with increasing intensity. "I almost forgot how good you are at this."

Tara smiled as she removed her lips from my throbbing cock, letting her hand travel freely up and down the saliva-soaked shaft.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to remind you then huh?" she answered in between soft, erotic lashes of her talented tongue. "Do you still like having your balls licked?"

"Uh huh," I stammered, smiling in anticipation.

Tara returned my smile before returning her attention below my cock and taking my soft, sensitive balls into her mouth. I felt her lips slowly part and surround them completely before sucking gently as her tongue wriggled up and down, eliciting a pleasurable sensation as her hand stroked up and down my shaft.

"Still like to keeps things nicely shaved I see," she exclaimed with approval in reference to my cleanly shaven balls and surrounding region as dove back in bathe them with long, deliberate licks of her warm tongue. "I always liked that about you."

I smiled in response, quietly hoping that Tara still shared my aversion to excess body hair.

"Mmmm," she hummed, sending gratifying vibrations through my balls. I lifted my legs and planted my feet on the bed as Tara continued her unrelenting oral assault. Slowly, she let her tongue trail downwards flickering teasingly at my perineum sending jolts of pleasure coursing through my body. I held my breath and awaited her next move as she seemed to be looking for my approval to proceed.

"You like that?" she asked, her soft, pink tongue gliding smoothly up and down the cleanly shaven area below my balls.

"Fuck yes," I gasped, placing my hand placidly on her head, fighting the urge to push her face downward.

"I think I know what you want," she stated, smiling up at me as her hand continued its slow, deliberate stroking.

"Yeah?" I said in a quiet raspy voice, as Tara eyed me with a sultry, mischievous expression.

"What?"

Casting me a knowing glance, without a word she descended once again. Tossing my head back in ecstasy, I soon felt the warm wet touch of Tara's dexterous tongue sliding in small circles around my asshole.

"Oh my fucking god!" I cursed through gritted teeth, clutching the bed sheets as she pushed my legs up forcibly, pressing her lips against my ass.

Keeping her tongue firmly pressed into my tight little opening, Tara let out a giggle in response to my exclamation before resuming her tongue lashing, stabbing my ass with short, quick thrusts.

"Does your girlfriend lick your ass?" she asked between licks, purring as she swabbed my asshole with long, sensual swipes.

"N...No..," I muttered, as Tara began to accompany her torrid rimming with quickening strokes of her fist up and down my cock.

Dragging her wet tongue up over my balls, she bit her lip provocatively before taking my dick back between her lips as she moved her hand up to lightly stroke a fingertip over my freshly licked ass. As Tara's massaging turned to gentle prodding, I reached down to halt her simultaneous stroking and sucking.

"Whoaaa," I warned, grasping her hand to prevent any further

excitation. "Better slow down there. You're going to make me cum."

"Mmmm, good," she purred, pushing my hand away. "I want you to cum."

"I just don't want this to end so soon," I explained, tensing every muscle in my torso in a vain attempt to prevent a premature climax.

"Oh, don't worry," Tara ensured, massaging my asshole with increasingly firm, circular motions. "We have all night."

Relinquishing my last vestiges of reluctance, I laid back and allowed Tara to have her way. Casting me a satisfied nod, she then descended on my cock once again, clamping her lips around the head as she stroked away with hasty intent. As I felt her tongue dive into my dickhole, she wiggled her fingertip past my resistant muscular ring and slide deep into my ass. Feeling her digital intrusion, my ass reflexively contracted, squeezing her invading finger as Tara's fist pumped my cock in an effort to hasten my approaching orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned, as she forced her finger deeper into my ass, her head bobbing up and down with short, quick motions.

Feeling my pelvic muscles contract, my back arched as Tara curled her finger inside my ass and swallowed my cock deep into her mouth as I unloaded a violent blast of cum into the back of her throat. She moaned in approval as she tasted the creamy discharge, pulling back to take the subsequent spurts onto her tongue, opening her eyes to glance at me as she sucked down every drop I had to offer.

"Damn," I muttered, letting my head fall back into the bed. "You obviously still know how to get dirty."

"Yeah," she agreed, wiping a droplet of viscous, white fluid from the corner of her mouth. "I guess you just bring out my kinky side."

"You mean you don't lick your husband's ass?" I asked with a cocky smile as I propped myself back up on my elbows."

The corner of Tara's mouth curled up into a half smile as she shook her head.

"Actually...," she said, climbing onto the bed. "I've never done that to anyone else."

"Oooh, I feel special," I responded with a smile, as Tara moved into position beside me, pressing her body into mine.

"You should," she said bluntly, pressing her lips to mine as she ran her smooth, stocking covered foot up the inside of my naked leg.

As my mouth parted, allowing the intrusion of her hot little tongue, my hand slid down her back feeling the smooth material of her corset. Lower, the black satin fabric gave way to the light, sheer material of the tiny skirt, which I pulled up over her supple, round ass. Feeling my touch on her bare skin, Tara moaned into my mouth and ground her pelvis into my thigh. I could feel the moist warmth of her pussy against my skin as her hand lightly traced its way down my chest and stomach.

"Sorry," I said, motioning down to my spent, lifeless cock. "It's going to take a few minutes."

"Oh that's okay," she said, smiling as she raised herself up onto her knees. "I know something you can do right now. "

"What's that?" I asked innocently, my eyes traveling up and down her body.

Tara gazed at me intently as she sat back, and spread her legs.

"Your turn," she ordered, casting me a suggestive smile.

I beamed with lust as I eagerly complied, reversing my position and inching my way in between Tara's outstretched legs. Biting her bottom lip in expectation, she watched as I placed a hand on her leg, running my fingers upwards along the silky smooth fabric. The shear black skirt was pushed up by her widespread legs, offering plain view of the tiny black g-string barely covering the engorged folds of her welcoming pussy. My eyes lingered on the irresistible sight as I planted a soft kiss on her inner thigh, sending an amorous shiver through Tara's body. Lifting my lips, I moved upwards, kissing my way up the inside of her thigh before settling into position. The aroma of arousal overcame me as my lips continued their exploration, touching everywhere except the soft, wet area still covered by the scanty triangle of black fabric. Tara shifted underneath me as I continued teasing her with avoidant licks of my tongue.

"So now you're teasing me?" she asked, more as an accusation than a question.

"Maybe," I answered softly, glancing up for a brief moment before gliding my tongue over the patch of damp fabric nestled neatly between her flushed, engorged folds. "Why? Do you have a problem with that?"

Tara let out a subtle giggle as she placed a hand gently on my head

"Yes," she said suddenly, clutching a handful of my hair.

Before I could react, she used her free hand to pull her underwear to the side, exposing her naked, pink pussy as she raised her hips off the bed and forced my smiling lips into her hot, rubescent hole. I closed my eyes in pleasure, relishing every sensation as I drove my tongue deep inside her. Tara's fingers clenched tighter, heightening my lust as I sucked her puffy, wet opening with increasing exertion.

"Mmmm, that's more like it," she moaned, gyrating her hips against my face.

Retracting my tongue from her deliciously wet pussy, I moved upwards, clamping my lips around her clit. Tara purred with approval as I sucked her little pink bud, maneuvering my middle finger in between her moist folds and pushing deep inside. Letting out a pleasured gasp, she lifted her leg and dug a heel into my back as I twisted my finger inside her. With my lips locked around her fleshy pink button, I began sliding back and forth, fucking her pussy with short quick thrusts of my hand.

As Tara relinquished her grasp on my hair and assumed a more passive demeanor, I rotated my body in a clockwise direction bringing us halfway into a sixty-nine position. Slipping my finger from her hot little hole, I sucked it into my mouth tasting her juices as I wet my digit with lubricating saliva. With the new position giving me greater access, I resumed my oral endeavor, darting my tongue in and out of her little pink slit.

With Tara's moaning increasing, she lifted her knees and I reached an arm over her leg, resting my forearm on the bed as I wiggled my finger back into the damp confines of her inviting pussy. As my tongue danced across her swollen clit, I felt the sensual touch of her hand reaching between my legs.

"Mmmm," she purred, stroking her fingers down my ass, grazing the shaft of my rapidly expanding cock. "That didn't take long."

I wasn't surprised in the slightest. Eating pussy was always a sure-fire way of regaining my recently spent erections.

"Get over here," she said softly, enticing me to assume a full sixty-nine position.

I smiled to myself and immediately complied, my knees stepping their way towards her head before straddling her face, my dick dangling above her hungry mouth. Feeling her full, firm breasts pressing against my stomach, I settled into place allowing my balls to descend into Tara's waiting mouth. The feeling of her soft lips pressing into my most sensitive area increased my arousal and I plunged back down between her legs, using my elbows to force her legs out wide. Her French manicured nails dug into the flesh of my ass as her soft, wet tongue lapped at the backside of my balls, slowly trailing upwards. As I removed my finger from her pussy, I replaced it with my mouth, ticking the inside of her hole with the tip of my wriggling tongue. With Tara's coaxing I moved downwards, my forehead pressing into the bed as I parted her rosy lips with mine before thrusting inside. Eyeing her asshole with wanton desire, I moved my wet finger to her tight little opening and gently massaged it with firm circular motions before testing the tautness of her little muscular ring with careful probing thrusts.

A feeling of déjà vu swept over me as my dexterous fingertip wiggled its way into Tara's inviting ass. I couldn't begin to count the number of times we had shared the very same mutually pleasurable position eight years ago. My former girlfriend had always loved to 69 with me on top, as it gave her full access to my ass.

"God, I miss this," I moaned as I felt her nimble tongue working its way up from my tightly contracted balls over my smoothly shaved perineal strip.

"Oh yeah?" she asked, her finger lightly stroking over my sensitive asshole. "What exactly do you miss?"

Before I could answer, Tara roughly pulled my cheeks apart and stabbed her tongue into my ass.

"Do you miss this?" she asked, her voice assuming an intensely provocative tone. "Do you miss my tongue in your ass?"

"Fuck yes!" I gasped, tossing my head back in ecstatic pleasure as she jammed her tongue back between my cheeks, assaulting my hole with forceful, wet, lashes.

Reaching back, I pulled Tara's head into my ass, encouraging her to continue her forceful licking. Moaning in response, she delved deeper, her writhing, wet tongue stabbing shamelessly as she descended into a carnal state of absolute lust. Neglecting her pussy, I pushed back, pressing my ass into her face and pinning her head against the bed. After a few labored breathes, I resumed my composure and relented my forceful actions settling back into mutual sixty-nine as she let her mouth descend from my asshole back to my balls, sucking softly as she slowly stroked my cock with long, deliberate movements.

"I want to lick you from behind," I blurted out, lifting my leg and freeing Tara's head from the confines of the straddling position.

"Okay," she responded with a knowing smile, quickly sitting up and moving into position on her hands and knees.

As I knelt behind my former girlfriend I paused to take in the erotic sight before me. Situated in an enticing pose, Tara's light red hair spilled down over her upper back, allowing a few slivers of lightly tanned skin to be visible before giving way to the shimmering black corset tightly hugging her torso and accentuating her luscious curves. Beneath the transparent, black skirt hanging halfway down her ass, her thin black g-string was visible, nestled deep between her ample cheeks. I licked my lips with desire as I moved into position behind her, lifting the light black skirt up, revealing the full form of her ass to my hungry eyes.

"You just want me like this so you can get a little ass action yourself," Tara declared, casting me an accusing but playful look over her shoulder.

"Maybe..." I responded cryptically, leaning down and pressing my lips into her soft flesh as my hand traced the thin line of her g-string from around her hip down into the enticing crease formed by her juicy cheeks.

"Well," she stated, wiggling her ass from side to side in a provocative manor. "Quit fucking around and get in there!"

Humored by her bluntness, I let out a brief, restrained laugh before peeling her black panties down over her supple cheeks, tugging as the thin fabric snapped free from between her fleshy globes. As the meager undergarment slipped down to her knees I placed both hands upon her, pushing her ass apart as she awaited the touch of my tongue on her freshly exposed asshole. Then, peeling her cheeks apart, I stabbed at her ass with my adventurous tongue, feeling her tight hole reflexively clench to halt my sudden intrusion. Resting her head against the mattress, Tara arched her back and panted with her mouth agape as I lapped at her asshole, coating it with warm spit.

"Fuck Yesssss....." she hissed, urgently pushing her ass back to meet my mouth, forcing my tongue inside her.

One hand clutched at the bed sheets as her other hand suddenly appeared between her legs, rubbing back and forth over her clit with two slender fingers. My tongue circled her asshole before trailing downwards as Tara moved her hand back, pushing her fingers up to the knuckle in her dripping, wet pussy. Her wedding ring shimmered with wetness, sparkling in the dim light of the hotel room as she jabbed her middle and ring fingers in and out with deep, forceful thrusts. As she felt my hungry mouth lightly touching her deeply embedded digits, she withdrew her glistening fingers, sliding them out along my outstretched tongue. As her fingertips slipped free, my lips enclosed them, sucking them clean of her sweet, sticky juices.

Returning her fingers to her clit, I licked my way back up Tara's luscious ass, honing in on her enticing little star. Encouraged by her gentle moaning, I dove back in, piercing her tightly closed opening with forceful, wet thrusts. Her breath coming in forceful, panting gasps, she rubbed her clit with intense, circular motions. Her pace quickened over the next minute, indicating an approaching orgasm as I continued tonguing Tara's pulsing, tight asshole.

"Mmm, I'm gonna cum," she squealed as her body tensed and shuddered.

My wet tongue filled her dark hole as she rutted back against me, forcing my face deep between her fleshy cheeks. Letting out a long, drawn-out moan, Tara's asshole clenched violently, expelling my invading tongue as her body tensed with orgasmic elation.

"Okay..." she sighed, letting her hips fall flat against the bed as she rolled to her side and looked back at me. "You have to fuck me. Now."

I smiled, slowly stroking my dick as I knelt before Tara's prone body. "I think I can do that."

She smiled back at me, rolling over onto her back and kicking her underwear away as I moved into position, kneeling between her outstretched legs. Tara purred with anticipation as I reached down, located her dewy entrance and guided myself inside.

"Mmmm," she moaned, reaching out to me as I rested my hips against her pelvis and lowered my naked body into hers.

I felt the firm but soft pressure of her breasts against my bare chest as I placed a hand on either side of her head, propping myself up as I stared down into her lust-filled eyes. Her fingernails grazed down my back, sending a ticklish shiver through my torso, before coming to rest on my ass. As her sexy stare intensified, she dug her nails into my flesh, pulling my cock deeper into her insatiable pussy.

"God I love the way your dick feels inside me," Tara gasped, eagerly raising her hips as she writhed underneath me.

Pushing back against her clutching hands, I withdrew before plunging back in. Letting out a series of soft gasps as my hips rose and fell repeatedly, Tara wrapped her legs tightly around my ass. Gliding in and out of her hot, wet pussy with increasing speed, I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders in order to achieve deeper thrusts.

"Mmmm," Tara uttered, smiling at my new choice of position. "I love getting fucked like this."

"I know," I said, grasping her legs firmly, just above the ankles. "I remember."

Her lush pussy juices coated my cock as I continued fucking Tara's moist hole, my drenched balls striking her ass with every thrust. Feeling the sensation of my balls slapping against her sensitive little star, her eyes flashed with heated intensity and she reached out to grab hold of my wrist. As she pulled my hand to her mouth, she parted her soft, pink lips and slid them down the length of my middle finger.

"And just what do you want me to do with this?" I asked, grinning as she let my wet finger slip out of her gasping mouth.

"I...think...you know...," she answered, her words broken up my unremitting thrusts.

Driving my cock hard and keeping it planted deep inside her sweltering pussy, I reached down and let my wet fingers trail across the soft flesh of her ass before coming to rest at her tight anal opening.

"Is this what you want?" I asked softly, massaging Tara's asshole with spit covered fingers.

"Uh huh," she answered, waiting patiently for my teasing fingertip to penetrate her tightly muscled ring.

"Say it," I ordered, smiling down at her as I tested the tautness of her pulsing hole with gentle prodding.

Tara smiled up at me for a brief moment before her beaming expression turned to one of lustful intensity and she reached up to the back of my head and tightened her fingers around a handful of my hair.

"Stick your finger up my ass."

As soon as the words left her soft, pink lips I forcefully extended my finger, feeling her asshole clench around me reflexively as I slipped it deep into her smooth, pulsing tunnel. Tara let out a subtle gasp as she contracted around my invading digit, before gradually relaxing at the sensation of her holes being filled.

"Mmmm," she purred as I resumed the slow, deliberate grinding of my hips, my finger now buried knuckle deep in her twitching asshole.

With my finger inside her, I could feel my dick, as I began sliding it in and out once again. Pressing up against the thin layer of tissue separating her two holes I felt the contours of my cock sliding over my wriggling fingertip. Tara's eyes closed in ecstasy and her mouth fell open as she reached down, pulling her ass cheeks wide to accommodate my thrusting finger.