8 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to let me stick my dick up your ass too?" I asked, coordinating the grinding of my hips with the stabbing of my finger.

"You fucking better," she blurted back emphatically, her eyes flashing with carnal desire. "Otherwise I wasted ten bucks on that bottle of lube for nothing."

I let out a laugh, humored by Tara's blatant sexual demands before removing my finger from her ass and pushed both of her ankles up beside her ears. Her pliable body now folded in half, I increased the depth of my thrusts, driving my cock deep with every forceful descent. Each time my hips slammed into the soft flesh of Tara's ass, she let out a soft, audible gasp barely noticeable over the loud, wet slapping of our colliding bodies. Leaning down to bring my face close to hers, I gazed into her fiery blue eyes and whispered to her.

"Is that what you've been thinking about?" I asked.

"Yesss," she hissed, seething through gritted teeth. "All the time,"

"How do you want me to do it?" I asked, prompting Tara to reveal more of her lurid thoughts.

"From behind," she answered quickly, panting with lust as her body shuddered with every stroke of my rigid cock.

"Mmm," I moaned as I closed my eyes and imagined the sweet scene of my ex girlfriend on her hands and knees with my dick embedded deep in her ass.

"For the last...few...weeks...," she continued, speaking in labored, breathy gasps. "It's all I've been thinking about."

"Oh really?" I asked, encouraging her to continue.

"Uh huh. Every morning I lay in bed thinking about it. I...think about you...putting me on my hands and knees and..."

"And...?" I asked with a pleased smirk, briefly ceasing thrusting with my cock planted firmly inside her dripping wet pussy.

"...and grabbing me by the hair...and fucking me hard in the ass."

Smiling down at her, I slowly released my grip on her ankles, sitting back and letting my dick slide free.

"Bend over."

Tara flashed me an exuberant, sexy smile and promptly rolled over onto her stomach before arching her back and pushing her ass up into the air. Her inviting pose beckoned to me as I stared down at her winking asshole, slick and glistening with the fluids of arousal.

"Wait a second," she said, halting my amorous advance. "Grab the lube from my purse."

Digging through the purse on the night table, I quickly located the small bottle. Turning back, I saw Tara's face, pressed flat against the bed and smiling back at me as she reached back, lightly stroking one finger over her asshole as she buried two fingers of her other hand into her swollen, wet pussy.

"Gimme that," she ordered, lifting her hand from her ass and reaching out in request of the container.

Handing it over, I inched my way closer and reached down, pulling Tara's fingers out of her dripping wet hole. As I leaned in, I sucked her fingers into my mouth before letting them free and rising back to my knees. I soon replaced her probing fingers with my dick, sliding it back between her moistened lips and deep into the tempting confines of her warm, wet pussy.

"Mmmm," she moaned, feeling my length slide into her as my hips butted forcefully against her supple ass.

My hands gripping her soft cheeks, I withdrew and slammed back with a stronger, hard stroke, causing her to lurch forward before driving her ass back against me. Repeating my thrusting with increasing rapidity, I gradually decreased my length of my strokes to short rapid jabs as Tara flipped open the cap on the lubricant with shaking hands. Treating her to a firm, jolting slap, I brought my hand down hard, sending quivering ripples through her fleshy cheeks.

"Oooh," she cooed, overturning the bottle and drizzling the clear, slippery liquid into her upward facing palm. "That's what I like."

"Yeah," I let out, allowing my hand to linger, grasping her supple flesh with clutching fingers. "I remember."

"Then you probably remember I like it a lot harder than that," she countered, reaching back with lube-covered fingers to slide her dexterous digits between her plump cheeks and slathering her pulsing asshole with clear, wet liquid.

In compliance to Tara's request, I gave another untamed strike, causing her to toss her head back with gratification as she felt my hand crash into her ass with a loud, reverberating 'slap'.

"Mmmm," she moaned, sinking her fingertip into her tight, little ass. "That's more like it."

Pushing her ass cheeks wide, I gazed down and continued my assault as I witnessed her thin finger vanish within the tight, clutching embrace of her quivering asshole. One more firm slap and I reached out and closed my fist around a handful of Tara's soft, red hair.

"Yessss," she exclaimed, relishing in the roughness as she felt her head yanked back by my forceful tug.

Panting with lust, Tara jammed another finger into her tiny hole as I pushed her head down into the bed, driving my cock hard into her backside.

"God I want to fuck your ass so bad!" I groaned, releasing her hair and digging my fingers hard into her fleshy cheeks.

"Do it," she snapped back, reaching her hands back and pulling her cheeks even wider. "Now. Fuck my asshole!"

Trembling with desire, I eased my cock out of Tara's dripping wet pussy and grasped it firmly around the shaft.

"Go slow," she warned, feeling my slippery wet cock head butting against her glistening star.

"I know, I know," I muttered, carefully pressing my dick into her slowly opening hole.

Tara moaned and played with her pussy as she felt her asshole gradually expand to admit my pulsating cock. I could see her fingertips moving in small circles over her clit as my wet shaft gradual disappeared into the clenching confines of her eager anal opening. Slick with lubricant, her smooth tunnel hugged my dick as I began inching back and forth inside her.

"Fuck yes!" she gasped, her ass gradually relaxing to accommodate my sinking shaft. "Go deeper."

In compliance with her obscene demands, I pushed harder, gripping her hips and forcing myself further into her hungry butt. With my cock firmly embedded deep within the warm embrace of Tara's insatiable asshole, she pushed back against me, swallowing up the remainder of my slippery pole and butting her pliable cheeks against me.

"Mmmm, how does that feel?" she asked softly, grinding her ass against me before moving forward and sliding her tautly stretched hole up and down my throbbing cock.

"Fuck yes," I uttered, staring down captivated as Tara wiggled her tantalizing ass, producing a deliciously dirty scene before my lustful eyes.

"Good," she purred, smiling back at me as she arched her back. "Now fuck me."

With her hips now motionless, I resumed gentle thrusts, resting my hand on her back as I slid in and out with deep, slow strokes.

"Mmm, I love seeing you like this," I moaned, fucking Tara's asshole with increasing determination. "On your hands and knees with my cock in your ass."

"Mmmm...," Tara reciprocated, reaching back between her legs to gently squeeze my balls. "...and I love being on my hands and knees with your cock in my ass."

The sensation of her nimble fingers caressing my balls, urged me on and I began stabbing her tight little hole with shorter, quicker strokes. Tara's eyes closed shut with blissful delight and her fingers travelled back to her swollen clit in search of her second orgasm of the night.

"How...may cocks have been in this tight little asshole?" I asked, my arousal growing with each lurid word that spilled from Tara's gasping mouth.

"J...Just two," she muttered, her voice now dripping with apprehension. Sensing her reluctance, I brought my hand down hard with a spirited 'slap' and plunged deep into her tightly stretched ass.

"Who were they?" I asked, sinking to the hilt inside her hot, clenching hole.

"One...one was my...husband," she panted softly, her face flushing red with carnal emotion.

"And the other one?" I asked, my hand sliding down her arched back over the soft, sheer material comprising the back of her corset.

Sensing my intrigue, and realizing that her confession would only heighten my arousal, Tara looked back and flashed me a naughty smile.

"It..it was a guy I met at a bar," she said, her upper body pressed flat against the bed in a subservient, sexy pose. "It was the night we broke up."

"Tell me about it," I ordered calmly as I reached down and picked up the bottle of lubricant.

"He had been buying me drinks all night...," she continued, as I opened the bottle and began to drizzle a small amount down into the crease of Tara's ass. "We talked and danced for a while...,"

As she continued her sordid tale, I watched the lube form a thin, shimmering rivulet as it trickled down between her cheeks before dividing in two to encircle the shaft of my deeply implanted dick.

"Uh huh..." I said, squeezing out a few more droplets along the base my cock, withdrawing slowly in order to coat more of my length with the slippery liquid.

"We started making out," she continued, her voice rising in volume as she felt my dick plunging back inside her tight little ass. "And then...he asked me to go out to his car."

Her breathing grew more erratic and her fingers continued rubbing her clit as she continued talking, her sentences braking with every stroke of my pulsing cock.

"As...ugh....As soon as we got to his...car...ugh...I pulled his pants down...and started..."

"What?" I asked firmly, reaching down and grabbing a handful of her sweaty, tangled hair.

"I sucked his dick," she blurted out in between lusty, panting gasps. "Then...he...bent me over...and fucked me from behind."

Holding her head pressed into the bed, I listened carefully as I worked my cock in and out with diminishing restraint.

"Then...," she whimpered in a labored, anxious tone. "I told him to fuck me in the ass."

"Did he fuck like this?" I asked, pulling her head back, and slapping her ass hard, leaving a glowing, red imprint on her quivering cheek.

"Yes," Tara squealed, bucking her ass back against my cock. "He fucked me just like...Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Losing her last vestiges of restraint, she shamelessly pushed back against me as her asshole convulsed around my thrusting shaft. As she let out a savage series of squeals and groans she brought forth an exhilarating orgasm that wracked every inch of her sweaty, shaking body. I smiled with contentment as I let go of Tara's hair and resumed treating her tight little tunnel to a series of deliberate, long strokes. Her breathing now heavy and labored, she raised herself up onto her hands, her arms still trembling from her lingering climax.

"I'm going to cum soon," I proclaimed, quickening my thrusts as I held her hips solidly in place.

"Don't cum in my ass," she warned, looking back at me with a glowing, post-orgasmic expression. "Cum in my mouth."

I nodded, feeling the rush of my impending orgasm. As much as Tara had always loved anal sex, she hated having cum in her ass.

"Did that other guy cum in your ass?" I asked, referring back to her sexy story.

"No," she answered, still panting with lust. "He...shoved his cock into my mouth and I sucked him until he came."

As Tara's kinky confession brought me to the point of no return, I hastily unsheathed my wet cock from her twitching asshole and struggled up to my feet, my legs straining to maintain a standing position on the unstable, pliable mattress. With a crazed look of sexual excitement flashing in her eyes, Tara spun around raised herself up on her knees. As my hand pumped furiously, she eyed my pulsing cock with hunger and extended her tongue out of her open mouth in a lewd manor, awaiting my creamy white load.

Her subservient position pulled me over the edge and I gripped my shaft, holding it tightly as I aimed my dick towards her outstretched tongue. Easing my grip, I tensed the muscles in my pelvis as the unexplainable feeling of orgasm raced through me. My cock swelled and my balls tightened violently as I began showering her open mouth with stream after stream of hot, sticky cum. Tara closed her eyes and moaned with satisfaction as she felt the warm liquid spattering her waiting tongue. Clutching my twitching cock, I squeezed out a final drop as she opened her eyes and pulled her cum covered tongue back into her mouth, swallowing her second load of the evening.

"Mmmm," she purred softly, licking her lips as she reached out to grab my dick. "Did I mention how much I love your cum?"

"I seem to remember something along those lines," I answered as she pressed her soft lips against the flushed head of my wilting cock and sucking any remaining droplets into her mouth.

Unable to cope with the increased post-climax sensitivity, I pulled away from Tara's smiling mouth and collapsed onto the bed in a flushed, panting heap.

"I'm actually surprised," I said, wiping a bead of sweat from my forehead as she crawled up beside me. "You only had two orgasms that entire time. You used to be able to have five or six at once."

"Well," she said, sitting up on the bed. "I guess I'm just taking my time. After all, we have all night."

I laughed, my chest still heaving from the marathon session we had just completed.

"I don't know if I'll be able to go all night," I warned, taking a deep breath and letting it out in an exaggerated sigh. "I'm pretty spent."

"Well, you better grab another drink then champ," Tara said with a smile. Because we have eight years to make up for."

I shook my head, astounded at my ex's sexual insatiability.

"Where are you going?" I asked, watching her walking across the room with a satisfied saunter.

"I'm going to have a shower," she stated without turning back. "You're welcome to join me if you like."

As she reached the bathroom door, Tara stopped and threw me a suggestive glance over her shoulder.

"Someone's been a very dirty girl."

The End