All Comments on 'A Birthday Gift from Father in Law'

by theloveryboy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Daughterinlaw.

You were fucked vociferously by your fatherinlaw and you liked it very much as you quarreled with your husband and were not fucked by your husband since long. That was the oppertunity gained by your smart fatherinlaw and he fucked you nicely. You both enjoyed it. Now keep on enjoying. God Bless You and this is very common nowadays, incest in India, practised secretly. Enjoying it so enjoy it and allow your fatherinlaw also to enjoy it. Thanks, if possible reply please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Real Gift

Lucky you have such a great father in law who sensed what u need the most as u did not get sex from hubby and thought sinful to anywhere else, daddy was wise to force and am sure you liked in the end and deep down wished daddy to grab u on return from school, you became his wife and must have been living naked in the house enjoying daddy's experience, perhaps also husband fucking physically but your mind with daddy's fuck tricks. Have you given birth to daddy's child, good luck with more men as well as women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kash

Kya sach me esa hota he mujhe bhi esa kuch Karna he pr himaat nahi hoti kis se baat karu is bare me

Rita_SkeeterRita_Skeeterover 2 years ago

https://literotica.com/s/slippery-nipples#comments_block

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

मैडम, आप चुदवाना तो चाहती ही है इसीलिए तो अगली कहानी की पृष्ठभूमि तलांश रही है।

चुदते रहिए और लिखते रहिए ।

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous