A Conference in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised by his directness but it took the guesswork out of where things were going. I said, "You don't waist any time do you. Just get right to the point. So I'll be just as upfront as you. I would like you to make love to me."

As Roger and I headed for the elevators I turned and gave Lori a thumbs up signal. As we walked through the casino I thought about what was happening. I was actually going to this man's room to have sex with him and I was excited. As we stepped onto the elevator I suddenly started to wonder what his cock would look like. Would it be big or small? How would it feel inside me? What would it taste like? By the time we got off the elevator on the fifteenth floor the only thing I could think about was sucking Roger's cock. I just wanted to hold it in my hand then put it in my mouth. I wanted to compare the way it smelled, it's texture, and it's size with Brent's. I could feel myself getting wet as we walked down the hallway to Roger's room.

When we got in the room Roger asked me if I would like a drink. He said he had the makings for gin and tonic and I said that would be fine. Roger fixed the drinks then as he handed me my drink he pulled me to him and kissed me. As he did I let my hand brush over his cock. I could feel that it was already hard.

When we broke off the kiss Roger suggested that I take my clothes off while he watched me. Normally, when Brent and I are making love, I like to start with my clothes on and take them off a little at a time but I was so horny I didn't need the extra foreplay. I don't really know how to take my clothes off seductively but I did the best I could. I slowly removed my blouse then my slacks. When I removed my bra Roger told me to leave my panties on then he told me to come over to him so he could suck my nipples. Just hearing him say that made my nipples harden. When Roger flicked his tongue over my nipples it felt like a small charge of electricity shot through my body. As he continued to suck on my nipples I closed my eyes and thought about how much I wanted to rip his pants off and take his cock into my mouth. This obsession with Roger's cock was a surprise to me. I always enjoyed giving oral sex to Brent but I never got this excited just thinking about doing it to him.

When I thought I was about to go crazy Roger pulled back and started removing his shirt. Once he had it off he asked me to help him with his pants. I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled his zipper down. As I pulled his pants down I pulled his under shorts down with them.

There it was. The cock I had been obsessing about for the last twenty minutes. It was hard and standing straight out. It was smaller than Brent's. About an inch shorter and not quite as big around but I thought it was beautiful just the same. I got down on my knees to help Roger step out of his pants and as I leaned forward to pull the pants off over Roger's foot his cock touched my cheek. I didn't move. I just let it stay there as I finished removing Roger's pants.

Now I was on the floor directly in front of Rogers cock. I reached up with my right hand and ran my fingers down the shaft. His cock jumped a little at the first contact. Then I wrapped my fingers around his cock and slowly pumped his erection as I lifted my left hand up to caress his balls. A large drop of the clear liquid that Brent calls 'pre-cum' was already forming at the tip of Roger's cock. I leaned forward and licked the drop of pre-cum off Roger's cock then I ran my tongue around the head several times and then I took him inside my mouth. Because of it's smaller size I was able to get much more of his cock into my mouth than I could with Brent's. I pumped his cock with my mouth for several minutes then I held it up so I could suck his balls into my mouth. I held his cock against my cheek as I licked and suck on the soft skin bag that contained his testicles.

As I continued to lick and suck on him I began to wonder what his semen would taste like. While stroking his cock with my hand I looked up at Roger and said, "I want to make you cum in my mouth. Do you want to lie down while I do that?"

Roger lay down on the bed and I got on with him and took his cock back into my mouth and spent the next five minutes sucking him to climax. When the first hot jet of his semen hit the back of my throat I nearly choked on it but I quickly got it under control and took his whole load in my mouth. The taste was a little disappointing after the build up I gave it in my mind. It had a stronger, saltier taste, actually unpleasant when compared to Brent's. I couldn't bring myself to swallow so I quickly went to the bathroom and spit it out into the sink.

I went back in the bedroom and lay down with Roger and said, "My turn."

Roger rolled over and pulled my panties off then pushed has mouth against my pussy began sucking and licking my sensitive vulva. It felt pretty good in spite of the rough way he was biting down on my labia. I kept trying to guide his attentions to my clitoris but with no success, however I did achieve orgasm after only a short time. As soon as I had my orgasm Roger turned himself around so that I could suck his cock while he continued his attack on my labia. When I had managed to bring his member back to full attention, Roger positioned himself between my legs and pushed his stiff cock inside me. He started to slowly pump into me gradually picking up speed until he was slamming his cock into me so hard I could actually feel his balls hitting my bottom. As I felt my orgasm beginning to build toward release I kept hoping that Roger wouldn't come before me or I might not get off at all. It turned out that we both climaxed at about the same time.

Afterward we sat and talked for a while then I got dressed to leave. Roger asked me if I wanted to spend the night. I told him I had to get back to my hotel because I had meetings in the morning and would have to get up early to shower and dress.

Roger said, "Your in town on business? Really? Your company sent you hear?"

"Yes, my company sent me here. I'm not here on vacation."

"I just though that you and Lori were in town looking for a good time."

"Well a girl has to do something in her spare time."

"Can we get together again tomorrow night?"

I didn’t expect him to ask me out again. At the time I didn't know why I decided so quickly, but I said, "I'm sorry but I've already got other plans." Roger didn't seem too disappointed as he walked me to the door and kissed me good night.

When I left Roger's room I went straight back to the Monte Carlo and back to my room. I stripped off my clothes and got into bed, turned off the lights and started to think about the events of the night. My first thought was that it was one hell of a night of wild sex but as I though more about it I realized that the only thing that made the sex wild was my excitement about the idea of having an affair with a stranger. In retrospect Roger wasn't very good. His cock was nothing special, his semen tasted bad, he couldn't find my clitoris when he was giving me oral sex and he was too rough. Then he was in such a big hurry to finish intercourse he just barely giving me an orgasm before he climaxed.

It became clear to me that if I hadn't been as horny as I was to begin with the sex would have been terrible. At that moment I thought of Lori telling me that on nights like this she would use her joy toys. As I thought about that I slipped my hand between my legs and started rubbing my clitoris. I pushed one finger inside my pussy and discovered that it was still slick with Roger's semen. The thought of his load inside me aroused me. I though of Lori again, saying that she would turn on a porn movie while she played with herself. That seemed to be a good idea to me so I searched through the darkness to find the TV remote on the bedside table. I turned the TV on and selected the adult movies form the menu. The names of the movies didn't mean anything to me so I selected one at random.

It was apparent within the first few minutes of the movie that there was no plot to the story so I turned the sound way down and fingered myself as I watched the sex scenes. I had already given myself one satisfying orgasm and was working toward a second when a new scene started in the movie. It stated with an attractive blond woman sitting on a sofa reading a magazine when some one comes to the door. When she answers the door a beautiful brunette comes in. The two women go back and sit on the sofa. They sit talking for a while then the brunette reaches inside her handbag and pulls out a vibrator. She is talking about the vibrator and showing it to the blonde then she hands the vibrator to the blonde. The blonde studies the vibrator then turns it on. Then the blonde pulls her skirt up and removes her panties and starts rubbing the vibrator on her pussy.

While the blonde played with the vibrator the brunette sat and watched her. When the blonde pushed the vibrator inside her pussy and closed her eyes the brunette pulled another vibrator out of her bag and removed her slacks and panties and started playing with her own pussy. The scene continued for several minutes showing the vibrators going in and out of the women's pussies and then showing the expressions on the women's faces as they pleasured themselves. After a while the blonde got down on the floor in front of the brunette and watched her for a minute then she took the vibrator from the brunette and continued pushing it in and out of her pussy. Then the blonde started kissing the brunette's pussy. Soon the two women had their heads between each other’s legs.

The idea of two women making love to each other had always disgusted me but as I watched this scene I began to wonder what it would be like to make love to another woman. As I brought myself toward orgasm I thought about what it would be like to taste another woman. Then my orgasm washed over me. This orgasm was more intense than either of those I had with Roger. As I lay in bed afterward I thought about Lori saying, "Stick with me and I will get us laid tonight. And if I don't we can always go back to my room and I'll show you how to use my joy toys." I wondered if she was serious and if that happened, what would it lead to? Did she have something else in mind? I had to admit, I was curious.

WEDNESDAY

Wednesday morning I didn't get a chance to talk to Lori as we were put into different discussion groups. During one of the breaks Lori came over and said, "Meet me in the lounge at the hotel tonight after the last session."

My discussion group finished at 5:30 that evening and Lori was already seated in the lounge when I arrived. She had a drink waiting for me when I got to the table. As I sat down Lori said, "So how was Roger last night?"

I said, "He was a warm body and not much more, but I got off anyway."

Lori said, "I need details."

So I told Lori about my evening with Roger and finished by saying, "When I got back to my room last night I could have used one of your joy toys."

"You should have come to my room and borrowed one."

I said, "Would you have showed me how to use it?" Then I laughed.

Lori laughed too but then said, "I don't think you would need any instructions but I would have showed you if you wanted me to."

" Okay, your turn now. Did you do it with Sam?"

Lori said, "I did and it was great. Unlike your Roger, Sam took his time and really made love to me. He had a beautiful cock. To me the size of a man's cock doesn't have anything to do with whether he is a good lover or not, but Sam was a great lover and he had a big beautiful cock. After Sam slowly undressed me, kissing my body as he exposed it, he brought me to orgasm with his tongue. Then I returned the favor and sucked on his massive cock until he climaxed. We had a couple of drinks and then started again. We made love for over an hour in many different positions. When I finally left his room I must have been walking funny. I had no need for my toys when I got back to my room last night."

"Well at least one of us got what she wanted."

"Why don't we go back to the Bellagio tonight and see if Sam is around. If he is you can go with him tonight."

"I can't go back there tonight. Roger is still around and I don't want to run into him."

Lori said that she understood and asked what I wanted to do. I suggested that we check out Mandalay Bay and Lori agreed.

Lori and I had dinner at the Monte Carlo and then headed over to Mandalay Bay. We cut through New York, New York and took the overpass to Excalibur and from there we took the monorail to Mandalay Bay. We walked around the casino for a while then found a table in one of the bars.


It was a little before eight o'clock and there weren't many people in the bar yet. There were a few young couples sitting together across the room from us and there was an older couple by themselves a few tables away. There was a handsome well dressed man, probably in his late thirties sitting at the bar talking to an attractive blonde woman. I noticed that Lori seemed to be interested in the couple at the bar. She watched them for a while then turned to me and said, "See the couple at the bar?"

"Yes."

Then I heard Lori say, "She's a looker."

That surprised me. Was she interested in the woman? I said, "Yes, she is very attractive."

Lori looked at me with an odd expression on her face then she started laughing. "I said she's a hooker not a looker."

Laughing, I said, "What makes you say she's a hooker? She doesn't look like a prostitute to me."

"I know she doesn't look like a hooker but I have seen her in Vegas a couple of times, working different casinos."

Knowing that the girl was a hooker, I couldn't stop staring at the couple. Lori lost interest in them almost immediately after she told me about the woman and she began scanning the casino for men.

Around 8:30 another man walked over to the couple at the bar. I couldn't hear their conversation but the blonde stood up and seemed to be saying good night to the man she had been talking to and then she left with the man who had just arrived. The man at the bar sat facing the bar for a minute then he looked around the room and looked directly at Lori and me. I quickly looked away so he wouldn't think I was staring. Lori wasn't paying any attention and didn't noticed when the guy got up from the bar and came over to our table.

When he got to the table he said, "I was sitting by myself at the bar and I noticed the two of you sitting here and decided to come over and say hello. My name is John Taylor."

I introduced myself and Lori did the same. Then John said, "Would it be all right if I sat down with you for a while?"

Lori and I both said, "Sure."

John sat next to me and asked what we were doing in Vegas. After we explained about our conference John told us he had recently moved to Vegas. He said that he had been a lawyer in a large law firm in Boston, but after he got divorced he decided to move to Las Vegas and go into practice with friend from College. He said that he had been living in Vegas about six months.

As we continued to talk John directed more and more of his conversation toward me. After a while Lori asked me to go to the ladies room with her. At first I thought that Lori might me upset that she was being left out of the conversation, but instead she was happy for me. On the way to the girls room she said, "You and John seem to be hitting it off well. Is he the guy you want to go to bed with tonight?"

I laughed at her directness and said, "Yes. I want him."

Lori said, "Okay, when we get back to the table I'll make an excuse to leave and I'll go find myself a warm body for the evening."

Lori was true to her word. As soon as we got back to the table she said, "I saw some people from the conference in the casino. I am going over to join them. Is it safe to leave you two alone?"

I told Lori I would see her in the morning and she left. John and I talked for a while longer and suddenly John got very serious. He said, "I see that you're married."

"Is that a problem?"

, "Yes."

That surprised me. Here was a guy that just a short time ago was talking to a prostitute, now here is talking to a willing woman that he never has to see again and it bothers him that I'm married. I said, "Why is that a problem?"

"Because I like you and would like to spend some more time with you. The problem is, one of the reason's I got divorced was that my wife was cheating on me. It bothers me that I might be contributing to your cheating on your husband."

I said, "You may not believe this but my husband gave me his permission to have a fling while I am here." Then I gave John an abbreviated account of Brent's gift to me. I'm not sure if he believed me or not, he didn't question me about it.

John sat quietly for a minute then asked, "Would you like to go some where else?"

"Where?"

"I don't know. Where would you like to go?"

"How about my hotel room?"

John smiled and said, "Okay."

It was a pleasant evening so John and I walked back to the Monte Carlo outside. We walked and talked but all of the time I was thinking about what I was going to be doing with John. Just like the previous evening I began to think about John's cock. It thrilled me to think that I would be able to compare his cock to Brent's and also to Roger's. I began to feel dampness in my panties long before we got to my room.

As soon as we closed the door to my room John had me in his arms and he was kissing me. He stopped for a moment and said, "If I am moving to fast just tell me and I'll try to slow down. I haven't had sex in over six months and I may be a bit too aggressive."

The idea that I would be John's first lover in over six months increased my excitement. I did nothing to slow John down. John unbuttoned my blouse and opened my bra and took my breasts in his hands and for the next several minutes he alternated between kissing and sucking on both of my breasts. His touch was firm but gentle and I loved the attention he was giving them.

John finished removing my blouse and bra then he led me over to the bed. He opened my pants and pushed them down over my hips and let them drop to the floor. Then he pushed my panties down my legs and he knelt down on the floor to help me step out of my pants and panties. Still kneeling on the floor in front of me John told me to sit on the edge of the bed. When I did, John pushed my knees apart and put his head between my legs. I felt myself breathing harder as the sensation of John's tongue on my vulva shot through my body. When his tongue penetrated between my labia I had a small orgasmic tremor. This passed quickly but when John sucked my clitoris between his lips and started flicking his tongue across it I exploded into orgasm. He continued doing this until my orgasm finally passed then he went back to penetrating my vagina with his tongue. He had me floating in ecstasy the whole time.

When I was able to think about something other than the wonderful feelings in my pussy again, I lifted John's head up and indicated that I wanted him to stand up. When he did I opened his pants and pulled then down along with his jockey shorts. His cock was already standing at attention. I am not positive but it might have been a little bigger that Brent's but that didn't matter. It was beautiful and I wanted it in my mouth. I started by kissing John's stomach and kissing my way down through his pubic hair, which smelled of apple scented shampoo. His natural body scent was pleasant, more like Brent's than Roger's. As I continued to kiss my way down his body I took his cock in my hand and held it up so that I could lick and kiss hiss balls, then I ran my tongue up the underside of his cock and circled the head when I got to the end. When I took his cock into my mouth and began taking him as deep as I could into my mouth, John said, "You better be careful or I will lose control and cum in your mouth."