A Conference in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,059 Followers

We played around on the bed for a half hour or so and then Lori went to her suitcase and got out her toys. She brought them over to the bed and immediately pushed the vibrator inside my pussy and turned it on. The sensation was immediate and I loved it. Lori handed me her dildo and I pushed that into her pussy while she continued to work on me with the vibrator. Before we were done I had let Lori put the vibrator in my pussy and the dildo up my ass. Afterward I did the same to her. I don't know how many orgasms I had that night but it was the most prolific night of sex I have ever had.

Lori and I slept together that night and made love again in the morning. Before we went our separate ways we exchanged phone numbers and addresses and a promise that we would both come back to that conference the following year. We also planned to try and find a way to get together before then.

I walked Lori down and waited with her till her cab to the airport came then I went back to my room and packed to go home. As I packed I wonder what I would tell or not tell Brent about my trip.

When I got home Brent said, "How was your trip?"

I said, "It was fantastic." Then I kissed Brent and said, Thank you."

Brent smiled and said, "You're Welcome." He asked me a lot of questions about the conference and he asked if I had done any gambling and if I had gone to any shows but he never asked about anything else I might have done. I couldn't tell if he wanted to know and I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell him. Well actually that's not true. I did want to tell him but didn't know how. How could I stand in front of the man I love and tell him about the sex I had with two other men and a woman.

I knew that eventually he would ask me about my adventures and I felt he had a right to know so I decided to write this account of my trip to Vegas and post it on the web. Once I see that it is posted I will erase the copy on my computer and then I will tell Brent that I posted the story. Over time I will leave him some hints of where to look but it will be up to him to find this site if he really wants to know what I did in Las Vegas.

K.K.
K.K.
3,059 Followers