A Conference in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,054 Followers

I pulled his cock from my mouth and rubbed it on my cheek as I looked up at him and said, "That's what I want you to do."

When I put his cock back into my mouth, John closed his eyes and push himself in as far as I could take it. It took only a couple of minutes more for me to bring John to a shuddering climax. His load was so big and filled my mouth so fast I couldn't do anything with it. It was way too much for me to swallow. John's semen was running down my chin and dripping onto my breasts. When he finally stopped ejaculating I was able to savor the last few drops in my mouth. John's semen had a pleasant, only slightly salty taste and I was able to swallow that which hadn't run down my chin. I would have continued sucking John's cock until he got another erection if he would have let me, but he pulled away and said that his legs were to weak to stand.

As John got on the bed I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up a little. When I got back in bed I asked John what I could do to help him recover. He suggested that we pleasure each other orally. I turned around to give John access to my pussy and I could get to his cock and I took him back in my mouth again. It only took John a couple of minutes to bring me close to orgasm and he kept me there until I managed to get his cock hard again. With his erection back John got on top and entered me. He stroked into me slowly and brought me to a beautiful orgasm then he picked up speed as he built toward his climax. The funny thing was that I had another small orgasm as John climaxed deep inside of me.

After that I fell asleep. I woke up a couple of hours later to see John dressing to leave. When he was ready to go he came over to the bed and kissed me and said good-bye. There was no talk of getting together again. We both knew this was a one time deal and we were both happy with that.

THURSDAY

The conference ended at two o'clock Thursday afternoon. Lori and I headed for the lounge at the Monte Carlo as soon as we got out. It wasn't that we needed a drink that early in the day, it's that I wanted to know what she had done on Wednesday night and I was sure she wanted to ask me about my night with John. The amazing thing was that I couldn't wait to tell her.

As soon as we were seated with a drink, Lori asked me, "So how was he?"

I told Lori about my night with John in such detail that I even shocked myself. Lori.
seemed to really enjoy listening to me tell her about my sexual adventure. When I was done I asked Lori about her evening.

She waved her hand in a dismissive way and said, "It was a bust. I didn't find anyone I was interested in. I went back to my room around 10:30 and put a movie on and got my toys out."

I said that I was sorry that her evening turned out badly and she said, "It didn't turn out badly. I had two good orgasms; it's just that I was by myself. I really didn't mind."

I said, "Tonight we'll go out and make sure you find a nice hunk to have fun with."

Lori said, "Not tonight. When I am traveling like this I save my last night in town for myself. I like to get dressed up and go out for a nice dinner, and then maybe I go to a show or something. Then I go back to my room and get my toys out. I really can't explain why I do that, I just do. What are you going to do tonight?"

"I don't know. I assumed that you and I would be going out looking for men tonight so I guess I will have to come up with a different plan."

"Why don't you go with me to dinner and a show then you can go find yourself a man and I'll go back to my room."

“All right. I'll do that. Dinner and a show sounds like fun and if I don't have any luck finding a guy, well there are always the adult movies in my room."

“If you don't find anyone you can always come to my room and I'll show you how to use my toys."

"There you go with that invitation again. Are you seriously inviting me to come to your room so that you can show me how you masturbate with a vibrator?"

"Yes. I'm serious. After all you already know what I am going to be doing in my room tonight, and I know what you're going to be doing, it just might be more interesting if we did it together."

"Have you ever masturbated in front of anybody before?"

"Of course. Haven't you?"

"I don't mean in front of your husband. I mean in front of another woman."

Lori said, "Yes. My best friend used to live next door to me. We were always doing things together and were at each other’s houses all the time. One day Barb came over with a videotape her husband had brought home the night before. He had asked her to return it to the rental store but she wanted to show it to me before she took it back. It turned out to be one of the best sex videos I have ever seen. The sex scenes were great and it actually had a story that was both interesting and erotic. About half way through the movie I found myself with my hand between my legs pressing my pants against my pussy and enjoying the way it felt. I looked over at Barb expecting to see her staring at the movie but she was looking at me. She smiled and said, 'I see you are enjoying the movie, but why don't you relax and really enjoy it.' I told her that I didn't know what she meant and she said, 'Do what I do.' With that Barb lifted up her skirt and put her hand inside her panties and openly masturbated in front of me.

"I tried to watch the movie but I couldn't keep my eyes of Barb as she pleasured herself. Barb looked over at me again and said, 'Come on, lighten up and enjoy yourself.'

"So I did. I opened my pants and pulled them down to my knees and slipped my hand inside my panties and brought myself off and it was great. After that Barb and I would often rent a movie and masturbate together as we watched it. At first we didn't get undressed but after a while we would strip naked and sit facing each other as we masturbated."

I couldn't help myself. I had to ask Lori, "Did you go any farther than masturbating together?"

Lori said, "No. This went on for about a year then Barb's husband got transferred and they moved to Seattle. I haven't seen Barb in several years. But to fully answer your question, I thought about it and I am sure that Barb thought about it too. Had Barb not moved we probably would have experimented with having sex together. Does the idea that I sat naked with another woman and masturbated bother you?"

"I don't think so."

After that Lori changed the subject to deciding where we should eat and what show we should go see. I asked Lori if she had seen "O" at the Bellagio. She said that she hadn't but would like to if we could get tickets. I used my cell phone and we called the Bellagio and were lucky enough to get two tickets for the seven o'clock show. We decided that because we were going to the early show we would eat dinner afterward. Lori suggested that we dress up for the evening and I agreed.

We left the lounge at four o'clock and agreed to meet in the hotel lobby at six o'clock. Lori headed off to her room and I headed to the small shopping mall in the hotel. I was lucky. The first store I went into had a beautiful little red cocktail dress in my size. I bought it and a pair of black thigh high stockings and headed up to my room.

Once back in my room I took a long bath and shaved my legs and trimmed my pussy hair. After the bath I put on makeup and fixed my hair. I was putting on some of my favorite perfume and I thought about how I always rub a tiny drop of my perfume into my pubic hair when I go out with Brent, so I touched my finger to the top of the perfume bottle then I rubbed it into my pubic nest. When I was satisfied with my hair and makeup I went into the bedroom and got the red bra and panty set that Brent had given me out of the dresser drawer. When I pulled the panties on I could see the shadow of my dark hair through the sheer material. The lacy little bar lifted my breasts up and held them as if they were being presented on a platter.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I felt sexy. I slipped on the red dress and adjusted it so that it hung on me properly. The dress was cut low to show off my breasts and only went half way down my thigh. I looked at myself in the mirror and liked what I saw and was willing to bet that who ever I ended up in bed with would like it too. Finally, I put on the black stockings I had bought and headed for the lobby.

At six o'clock I was waiting in the lobby when Lori came in. She looked great in her short white dress. We both complimented each other on our appearance and headed off to the Bellagio.

"O" was outstanding. Neither Lori not I could talk about anything else for the next hour and a half until we were almost done eating dinner. We had just ordered coffee and a piece of cheesecake to share when Lori said, "So, what are your plans this evening?"

Up until she asked me that question I was planning on staying at the Bellagio and looking for an opportunity to meet some sexy man and seduce him. As I thought about my answer to Lori's question I looked across the table at her. She had a devilish smile on her face that made her even more attractive. I had a sudden picture in my head of Lori lying on her bed with her dress pulled up around her hips and her hand inside her panties. I said, "If the invitation is still open, I'd like to go back to your room with you."

Lori's smile widened. "Really? I'd like that too." Then she leaned forward and whispered, "I know you are probably a little nervous about the idea of playing with yourself in front of another woman but I think you'll find the experience both interesting and fun."

While the waiter was pouring our coffee I began thinking about what it was going to be like seeing Lori's pussy. I don't know why but this image gave me a tingling sensation followed by arousal. When the waiter left the table I leaned forward and took Lori's hand and held it as I whispered, "This afternoon you told me that you never tried sex with your friend Barb, Would you like to try it with me tonight?"

As soon as I said it I got scared. I was afraid that Lori would pull her hand away from me and tell me that she wasn't interested in trying sex with another female. If that happened I wouldn't be able to go back to her room with her. I didn't know what would happen. I held my breath waiting for her response.

Lori didn't pull her hand away. She looked directly into my eyes and said, "I would like to try if you would."

I was excited and uncomfortable at the same time and I think Lori felt the same. The idea of what we were going to do was exciting but I was scared. I had never done anything like this and I had never considered doing anything like this.

For the next twenty minutes Lori and I talked excitedly about everything except what we were going to be doing later that evening in her room.

When we had finished our coffee and dessert Lori and I walked back to catch the tram to the Monte Carlo. There were only a few other people waiting so we stood away from the others and talked. Lori told me that she had thought about doing this with her friend Barb but had never really thought about how to go about it. She said, "How do we start?"

I said, "I guess it's kind of the same as if you’re with a guy. I guess there has to be some kind of foreplay."

When the tram arrived we were silent until we were seated in one of the cars. As it turned out we were the only passengers in our car. As we pull away from the tram station at the Bellagio Lori said, "May I kiss you?"

I said, "I guess so."

We leaned toward each other and Lori softly pressed her lips to mine in our first tentative kiss. I was a little afraid that I would find kissing Lori repulsive or worse yet that Lori would be repulsed by my kiss. But nothing like that happened. Lori pulled back and looked at me then leaned in and kissed me softly again, followed by another. Then I felt the tip of Lori's tongue on my lips so I parted my lips and let her tongue touch mine. We kept this up until we pulled into the tram station at the Monte Carlo. The kisses were all very gentle with only just the slightest use of our tongues. I had never before experienced kisses so tender and yet so erotic.

When we got off the tram we walked quickly through the shopping mall and directly to the hotel elevators. When we got on the elevator several other people got on with us. Because Lori's room was on the twenty-fifth floor most of the other passengers were on lower floors so Lori and I moved to the back of the elevator car. I was watching the different floors light up as we passed them when I felt Lori's hand on my bottom. She had placed it right in the middle and I could feel the heat form her hand through my clothes. As I stood there acting bored, Lori spread her fingers apart and pressed one of them into my crack. I couldn't believe what Lori was doing or what it was doing to me. I was so hot I wanted to scream. I was beginning to think the elevator would never get to the twenty-fifth floor.

Of course we did finally get there and we walked quickly from the elevator to Lori's room. Once inside the room we stood and stared at each other for a minute then I took Lori's head my hands and pulled her to me and kissed her. This time I pushed my tongue deep into her mouth. For the next several minutes we stood there hugging and kissing. Suddenly we both stopped. I think it occurred to both of us at the same time that we didn't know what to do next. After a long silence Lori said, "What do we do now?"

I guessed that it was going to be up to me. I though 'What do I want?' The answer to that was I wanted to experience Lori's body. I wanted to experience Lori the way a man would experience her, the way Brent experiences me. I said, "I want to take your clothes off you. I want to feel your breasts and suck on your nipples. I want to see your vagina up close. I want to smell your womanhood and I want to taste you. Then I want you to do the same to me.

Lori stammered, "I want the same."

I went to Lori and kissed her then pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders. I began kissing her neck, her throat, down to her cleavage. I pulled the front of her dress down exposing the tops of her lovely breasts, which were encased in a sexy white bra. I kissed the tops of her breasts then pulled down the front of the bra to expose her nipples. I took her right nipple in my mouth and sucked on it gently then did the same to her left nipple. I loved the feel of her nipple in my mouth and the way she stiffened up and pushed her breasts out as I sucked on them. I pulled away and kissed Lori on the mouth again as I reached behind her to unzip her dress. When I had pulled the zipper all the way down I let her dress slide off her and fall to the floor. Lori stepped out of the dress and I moved back to get a good look at her as she picked the dress up and put it on a chair.
Lori looked very sexy in her white bra and panties with white thigh highs. I moved back to her and put my arms around Lori and kissed her deeply and ran my hands down her back and cupped her buttocks in my hands. Our tongues were exploring each other’s mouths as I slipped my hand inside the back of her panties and began to fondle the soft flesh of her bottom. As we continued kissing I pushed my hand down further and was able to tease Lori's vulva with my finger. When I did this Lori pushed her pussy against my leg and held me tightly.

After a short time I pulled my hand out of Lori's panties and then removed her bar. That gave me full access to her breasts. Before that moment the only breasts I had ever felt were my own. Feeling my own was not nearly as thrilling as touching Lori's. Finally it was time to move on. I got on my knees in front of Lori as if she was a guy and I was going to suck her cock. I could see the dark patch of Lori's hair thought the front of her panties. I put my hands behind Lori and gently held onto the back of her thighs as I leaned forward and rested my face against the inside of her leg. I could feel the elastic at the top of Lori's stocking on my cheek. As I moved my head up higher I felt the softness of the inside of Lori's thigh. I turned my face and kissed her thigh then turned to the other thigh and kissed it. It was very erotic kissing her thighs like that because I was used to kissing the rough, hairy, hard thighs of the men I've had sex with. Lori's thighs, by contrast were soft, smooth and hairless.

As I kissed my way up her thigh Lori spread her legs a little to give me better access. I continue kissing my way up her thighs until I got to the gusset of her panties. Now was the moment of truth for me. Would I be able to go all the way? I stuck my tongue out and traced the leg hole of her panties around to the front of her thigh then I did the same to her other leg. While I was doing this I inhaled deeply to see it her scent would be too much for me. I smelled nothing unpleasant. I raised my hands up to the elastic around the top of Lori's panties and my hands started to shake as I began to pull her panties over her hips and down her legs. As I pulled them down I followed them with my eyes, afraid to look at her pussy yet.

Lori put her hand on my shoulder for support as she stepped put of her panties. I tossed them aside and slowly raised my head to face Lori's pussy from no more that six inches away. I just stared at it for a minute or so. Lori had a nicely trimmed patch of soft black pubic hair above her mound. Her vulva was nicely rounded and looked soft and inviting. Her labia were hidden in the tightly closed crack that ran down the center of her vulva. I moved to within an inch of her and inhaled deeply. Again there were no unpleasant smells so I moved to the next step. I stuck my tongue out and ran it the length of her slit. Lori jumped a little and made a gasping sound. I ran my tongue over her slit again. I did this several more time. I began to notice that Lori's labia were beginning to appear as the slit in her vulva opened.

I leaned back and looked up at Lori and said, "It's beautiful. What would you like me to do to it?"

Lori's face was flushed and when she spoke her voice came from somewhere deep inside her. She said, "I want you to stick your tongue in my cunny as far as you can. I want you to fuck my with your tongue and I want you to suck on my clit."

I said, "I think it would be better if you sit down on the bed."

Lori sat on the bed and I moved between her legs and pushed my tongue inside her as far as I could. I began sucking and licking and anything else I could think to do. The feel and taste of Lori's pussy along with the sounds of pleasure she was making had me excited and I just wanted to bring her to a big orgasm. It didn't take long after that for me to bring her off. When she started she grabbed my head and pulled my face against her pussy and held me so tight I was having trouble breathing. As her orgasm pulsed through her body I could feel her juices running down my chin.

As soon as her orgasm passed Lori stood up and helped me to my feet. She immediately reached behind me and pulled down the zipper on my dress. Lori said, "I want you naked." Lori had me striped naked in less than a minute. Then she began kissing me all over. When she took my nipples into her mouth for the first time I almost had an orgasm. Lori seemed to know exactly what I would like and she did it all. When she got down between my legs she gave my pussy a kiss and asked, "Are you ready to feel my tongue inside your cunny?"

I said, "I guess so." Then I closed my eyes and grabbed a handful of bedding in each hand and my whole body stiffened as I waited for her tongue to penetrate me. It seemed like I waited forever but it was only a few seconds before I felt her tongue entering me. Now I have had tongues in me before but I was never so turned on by a tongue as I was at that moment. I think my orgasm started the second her tongue slipped between my labia. Lori sucked and tongued me to a second orgasm then we both collapsed on the bed. We held each other as we rested and then started kissing and touching and sucking each other.

K.K.
K.K.
3,054 Followers