A Cousins Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As darkness fell, everyone gathered on the large screened porch on the back of the house. The porch had rockers, a couple of sofa-like gliders, and a porch swing. They quickly fell into the old rhythm of familiarity that came with family. Even though Tyson had not seen his aunts and cousins very often; he soon felt a feeling of closeness to them return.

At nine, the moms all excused themselves to finish packing for their trip; leaving Meemee and the cousins alone in the dark.

"It's been too long since I've had all three of you out here," Meemee said. "I hope you will have a good time while they're gone."

"I am sure we will," said Melissa. "This gives us all a chance to get reacquainted and I am looking forward to it."

"Us too," chimed in Megan and Tyson.

"Well I expect you all to get up to see your parents off early tomorrow morning, but after that, I expect you to have fun. Okay?"

"Okay Meemee," they said in unison.

Thirty minutes later, Meemee announced that she was heading to bed. Everyone stood to kiss her goodnight before she shuffled off to her room.

As they lay there quietly in the dark, Megan asked, "Okay, Melissa, tell us about college life. Is it awesome?"

"Yeah it really is," she gushed. "The work is a whole lot harder, but the fun is a whole lot better too."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Megan asked.

"No one too serious, but I had a few. What about you Meg? Do you have a boyfriend out here?"

"Not in the last year or so," Megan answered. "I had a boyfriend in my junior year, but he went away to the Marines, so I have barely seen him in the last year. Also we weren't so close that I was waiting for him or something."

"So that leaves us with young Tyson. Tell all, do you have a string of little hotties lined up back at home?" Melissa asked.

"No," Tyson answered quietly. "I've dated a few times, but I have never had a steady girlfriend."

"You're kidding right?" Megan asked. "A hunk like you has never had a girlfriend? Are all the girls in that big city all lesbians?"

"Yeah, we've seen the package," Melissa said with a giggle; "I mean the whole package. You mean to tell me that you haven't had a girlfriend?"

"No, not really," Tyson answered, happy that it was dark so that they couldn't tell that he was blushing. "I guess I am just too shy around them."

"With that smokin' bod, I am surprised that you haven't been raped," Melissa teased. "You are a little pale, but I am sure that we can take care of that this week."

"Why are you shy?" Megan asked. "You have never been shy around us and we're girls."

"That fact has become pleasantly obvious to me in the last few hours," Tyson answered. "But it's different with other girls that I don't know."

"No, it's really no different. Most girls are just as shy and insecure as you are, if not more," Melissa said. "Even the good looking girls can sometime have fragile egos and they are probably praying that you will come up and talk to them."

"Missy's right," Meg said. "You have nothing; I mean nothing to be shy about. All we have to do is teach you how to treat girls."

"Who's this we?" Tyson asked.

"Missy and I, that's who," Meg answered. "Am I right Missy?"

"You bet your ass! It's going to be our project over the next few weeks to bring out the babe magnet that is locked inside of your smokin' bod."

A few minutes later they all headed up to bed. When they reached to top of the spiral staircase, each of the girls hugged him good night.

"Good night handsome," Melissa said with a kiss on the cheek; "we'll see you in the morning."

Megan hugged him and kissed him good night as well. "Sleep tight."

Everyone was up before sunrise, running around, packing the bags and loading the trunk. After a quick breakfast, they all stood around the car to share their goodbyes.

"You make sure you take care of everything for Meemee," Tyson's mother said.

"Don't worry. We will all be fine. You go and have fun and we will be here when you get back."

He hugged each of his aunts one last time before they all loaded up and took off.

When the car was out of sight, his cousins announced that they were going back to bed. Tyson decided to stay up and visit with his grandmother.

By ten, the girls were back and ready to get some sun.

"Are you coming Tyson?" Meg asked as they gathered the last of their things.

"Sure, I will be there in a few minutes; I just need to put on my bathing suit," Tyson answered.

Ten minutes later he walked through the kitchen on the way to the dock when Meemee said, "I am going into town to get some groceries. I will be back in a few hours. When I get back, will you help me bring them in?"

"Just honk the horn and I'll be there," Tyson assured her. "See you later."

When Tyson got to the sundeck, the girls were stretched out on the lounge chairs on their bellies.

"Good timing," Meg said as he spread out his towel. "Will you coat my back with this?"

She tossed him the bottle of sunscreen and rolled back onto her front. Tyson sat down beside her and started to cover her from head to toe. As he moved back to sit down, Melissa looked over and asked him to do her too.

A few minutes later he finally stretched out himself. Melissa offered to coat his back for him.

Thirty minutes later, Tyson stood up and walked over to the end of the deck.

"What are you doing?" Meg asked as he climbed to the railing.

"I'm hot, so I'm going to take a swim. Want to come?"

"Sure," Meg said as she sat up and started to put on her top.

"You don't need to do that, Meemee went into town, so no one will see you," Tyson said.

Melissa got up as well and prepared to jump in. Tyson went first, not sure if the water was deep enough to dive. He jumped and found that the water was more than deep enough.

"It's very deep," Tyson called up as he treaded water below them.

With a splash, his cousins joined him; resurfacing on either side of him.

"This is nice," said Melissa as she dipped her hair back to wash it out of her face. She watched as Tyson climbed the ladder that led back to the dock. "Where are you going?"

"I want to dive," he said as he climbed up again on the railing. "He stood on the railing for a few seconds before he launched himself into a full gainer; landing right between them feet first.

"Show off," Meg said. "I didn't know this was a competition."

"Yeah, I will kick your ass in a dive contest," Melissa said.

"I don't doubt it," said Tyson, "but I could kick your butt in a swimming race."

"Okay," Melissa said, "let's calm down before Tyson shows us his dick to prove he's more of a man than us."

Meg laughed, "From what I've seen, he could beat out a lot of guys in that contest."

"You're making him blush again," Melissa said. "It's just so precious how innocent he is."

Tyson swept his hand across the water to splash them both in the face. He swam over to the ladder and climbed up onto the dock again.

When the girls returned, they started to coat their fronts with sunscreen so they could sit up for a while. As Tyson watched them spread the oily lotion across their breasts, he felt a stirring in his groin. He immediately tried to think of something else, but found it was impossible to get the thought out of his mind.

"This isn't a fair deal," Melissa said, "you are enjoying this much too much. You need to take off your pants to make this fair."

"We've already discussed this and unless you're willing to get naked, I'm not taking off my pants."

"I just might take you up on that," Melissa countered. "I think you're bluffing."

"No the deal is that you both have to get naked for me to," Tyson said; "so, you decide."

"Leave me out of this horn dog," Megan said; "this is between you two."

Tyson was gaining confidence with every second. He decided to use Melissa against Megan. "That's fine; I'll just keep my pants on. If Megan doesn't do it, then I won't do it either."

Melissa turned to Megan. "Come on; take off your suit. We can get a killer tan and we will get to see Ty's peepee. Don't be a spoil sport."

"I can't believe you," Megan said to Melissa. "Will you listen to yourself; he is playing you like a Stradivarius. He just wants to get us both naked."

"I know, but I want to get him naked too," Melissa said. "It will be harder on him than it will be on us. Do it. It will be awesome!"

Megan looked at her like she was crazy. Then she looked at Tyson, his shit eating grin spreading across his face.

"You don't think I'll do it, do you?" Megan asked, getting madder all the time. "But you do realize that if I decide to do it there is no going back?"

"I'm not worried about that," Tyson answered. "If you go through with it, I will uphold my end of the bargain."

"Do it Meg. Let's knock that smug little smirk off of his face," Melissa said with an evil little smile. Besides what's the worst that could happen, he will probably have the worst case of blue balls in history."

Megan had a pensive look on her face before a crooked little smile spread across her lips. "So you intend to hold your end of the bargain?"

"I've already said that I would," Tyson said.

"Well I think I am going to enjoy you holding on to your thing for the next three weeks. If I know one thing about boys' dicks, it's that they have a mind of their own, and I am going to enjoy watching yours misbehave when it sees us naked!"

For a brief second Tyson's smile disappeared as it occurred to him that he hadn't thought of that. But then the smile was back when he said, "I don't care, I'll still get to see you naked, and that works for me."

Finally Melissa chimed in, "Do we have a deal then?" She looked at Megan.

Megan looked at Tyson and smiled, "Sure, let's do it!"

"Awesome," Melissa yelled, "let's go."

They climbed up the ladder and back onto the sundeck. They all stood around facing one another when Melissa grabbed the strings on either side of her bikini and pulled; dropping the small strip of cloth between her feet.

Tyson stood in awe of the sight before him. Ever since he had seen her yesterday, he knew she had a nice butt; but now without any form of clothing at all it was much much more. It was spectacular!

"Okay, you've gawked. Now it's time to get naked," she said to Tyson.

Ty turned to Meg to confirm that she intended to follow through on their agreement. When she placed her fingers on the strings of her suit, he did the same.

"On three," Megan said. "One, two, . . . three!"

Tyson pulled the string and dropped his shorts down to his ankles, exposing his semi-erect dick to both of his cousins. But as he looked up he realized that Meg was still wearing hers.

"What gives? We had a deal," Ty complained.

"I changed my mind," Meg said, "Sorry."

But before Tyson could complain, she pulled the strings, dropping her suit below her.

"I just wanted to see that look on your face. You're such a baby," she laughed.

For the second time Ty stared in awe. Though their bodies were very different, Meg's body was equally as awesome in his eyes. Melissa had the long fluid lines of a dancer, lithe and lean with her small upturned breasts. Megan was more compact; all muscle and sinew. She looked to Tyson like she was a 'bad ass'.

The one similarity was their pubic hair; both of them cropped close with a narrow landing strip that started above their pussy. He could see both of their pussy lips, which turned him on beyond belief.

"Look at him Missy," Megan said. "I think he is going to melt down."

"It appears that he likes it," Melissa giggled as she watched his dick start to swell up.

Tyson looked down and realized that his dick had a mind of its own; quickly rising to full staff in front of him.

"Oh my god," Melissa squealed, "that's better than I thought it would be. Smokin' hot bod and a big fat dick; what we have here is the total package!"

Tyson blushed when he looked down trying to hide it with his hands.

"No, you don't," Megan said. "That's against the rules; you can't hide it with your hands. Not that you could; you would need at least three or four more hands to hide that!"

"I know he's our cousin, but I would be glad to lend him my two," Melissa laughed. "That's some dick you have there sweetie."

"How the hell am I supposed to control this thing with you talking like that?" Ty complained. "It's hard enough just looking at you two, but it's not fair for you to tease me like that."

"I'll say it's hard enough! This is just what I hoped would happen," Megan said as she stared at his dick. "You are going to be tortured every second that we are all naked like this."

Tyson resigned himself to deal with it. He sat back down on the lounge chair again and propped his feet up in front of him. The girls sat down on either side of him and started to cover their newly exposed skin with sunscreen.

Melissa turned to Tyson with an evil little grin and asked, "Do you want me to grease that monster up for you?"

"No you don't," Megan warned. "That would be like giving him a hand job and that would be rewarding him. He manipulated you and me to get us naked, so now he gets to pay the price; so no helping him out, Melissa."

"You are a cruel bitch," Tyson said; "what does it matter to you if she helped me relieve the pressure?"

Megan thought for a second then said, "Okay, maybe I am punishing you, so here's the deal; you can relieve the pressure, but the only one who's allowed to relieve the pressure is you."

"Oh, I like that," Melissa said as she sat up. "I'd like to watch that!"

"No way, I'm not doing that!" Tyson said.

"You mean, not in front of us? Or are you telling us that you've never done that; because I would have to call a 'Bull Shit' on that one," said Meg.

"I mean, I'm not jacking off in front of you two," I can deal with this, so just lie back and leave me alone."

"Well Missy is right; if you don't put some sunscreen on that monster you are going to have a major," and she chuckled before she continued; "and I do mean major sunburn that will be very difficult to explain to Meemee."

She tossed him the sunscreen which he carefully sprayed on and completely coated all of his exposed skin. That accomplished, he lay back onto the chaise with his hands behind his head and admired his handy work.

"Is my dick really that big?" he asked his cousins.

Melissa chimed in first, "Well I'm not claiming to be an expert; I've seen only four in my whole life, but if they are any comparison, I'd say you have a whopper."

He turned to Meg and asked, "What about you?"

Megan seemed a little embarrassed when she admitted, "Yours is the first that I have seen hard like that. The only one's I've ever seen was when we went skinny dipping out on the island, but no one was really hard."

"So you're a virgin?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah," Megan said, looking a little embarrassed; "isn't that pathetic."

"I'm a virgin," Tyson admitted. "Not that either of you had any doubts."

They all laughed as Megan said, "We kind of figured that one."

"But there's nothing to be embarrassed about," Melissa said. "You are both going away to college in a few months and it won't be long before you find the right person, or maybe it won't be the right person, but one thing for sure, you won't be a virgin for long."

"It's just embarrassing to go away to college and to be the only one without any experience. No girl is going to want to be with me if I don't know what I'm doing," Tyson said. "I am pathetic around girls."

"That's bullshit. You've been around us for twenty-four hours and you have both of us naked already," Melissa said.

"Granted, it would have been difficult to keep Missy from getting naked," Meg guffawed. "But you got me naked, and that's a lot harder to do."

"Bitch!" Melissa hissed.

"Face the truth Missy. You couldn't wait to get naked," Megan said.

"Okay; you're right, I just had to work it that I could get you guys naked too. And look how well my plan has come together," Melissa laughed with her best diabolical laugh.

"But the point is this; if you continue to just talk to girls like you talk to us, they will be beating down your door," Megan said. "Besides, once word gets around that," she said as she pointed at his still erect dick, "you will have to fight them off with a stick."

"I'm still going to be lame; I don't know anything about what makes a girl feel good," Tyson said. "Hell, I've barely kissed more than a few times."

"Same for me," Megan said.

Melissa sat upright and said, "I have an idea that will work for all of us but only if you two will go along with it."

"What's that?" Megan asked; "and why do I get a bad feeling about this?"

"Well, you both want to know more about sex and how to make the other sex feel good; and I just so happen to know a few things about the subject; so why don't I give you two lessons?"

"We can do that!" Megan said; "Ty's our cousin!"

"Well we're not supposed to be parading around naked in front of each other either, but that's not stopping us," Melissa argued. "It's not like we're going to have his baby; think of this like an apprenticeship."

"I don't know about this," said Megan. "We could get in a lot of trouble."

"Who's going to find out? We have the whole third floor to ourselves; and Meemee isn't going to come up there unless you're a screamer," Melissa said, "You're not are you?"

"How do I know? I told you I'm a virgin!" Megan answered.

"Well then, you don't have to have sex with Ty. He can have oral sex with you and regular sex with me. Would that work for you," she asked.

"Well if I am going to have oral sex, why would I have a problem with having regular sex?" Megan asked.

"Exactly!" Melissa countered. "So it's set."

"Wait a second! I didn't agree to anything yet," Megan screamed. "In addition, you haven't even asked Tyson if he wants to go along with this."

"Are you kidding me? There's no way in hell he's not going along with it. Am I right Ty?" Melissa asked.

"Oh, I'm in. When do we start? Tyson asked eagerly.

"There's a shocker!" Meg said with a guffaw.

Melissa turned to Meg pleading, "Come on Meg. It will be so much fun; I promise."

Meg turned to Ty, "Look at her pimping for you. You'd better make sure that you take care of her."

"I'll take care of both of you. Come on Meg," he pleaded; "it'll be awesome."

Meg looked back and forth between her two pleading cousins; both had dropped to their knees and had their hands together, begging her to go along. Then her eyes shifted down to Tyson's dick and all of her concerns fell away.

"What the hell; I'll do it," Megan answered. "We're all going to get struck down by a bolt of lightning, but I'll do it. How do we start?"

Melissa looked down at Tyson's raging hard on and said, "Let's help out the three-legged horn dog first. Having a hard on that long, while impressive; can't be too good for him, so let's use our hands and help him get rid of it. Have a seat sport," she said as she directed Tyson to sit.

Tyson did as he was told; sitting down with his legs spread wide. Both girls knelt down between his widespread legs as Melissa started to teach. As they both stared down at his raging dick, they noticed that a few dropped of fluid were starting to drip from the tip of its head.

"First let me say that I am no way an expert," Melissa said, "unless you compare what I know to what you two do. But I figure that I can teach you what I know for certain, and we can all learn the rest between ourselves."

She looked to Ty for confirmation that he was ready. All Ty could do was nod.

She placed her hand at the base of his dick and slowly wrapped her fingers around it sliding her hand along the length of his dick. It was hard as a marble sculpture, with large veins wrapping around it like ivy. As her fingers reached the top, she grazed her fingers over the fluids that were dripping down its sides and lightly glazed the length of him.