A Cousins Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ty let out a noticeable sigh.

"These drops of fluid are pre-cum," Melissa said, never taking her eyes off of his amazing dick. "They start to flow like that when his dick gets aroused. Usually they end up leaving spots in their underwear, but Ty doesn't have that problem now, does he?"

She slid her hand up and down his dick a few more times, causing more droplets to form at the top.

"Here you do it a few times," she instructed. "Our boy is about to blow and I want you to feel it before it does."

Meg reached her hand out gently, almost afraid that she would hurt it, but as she wrapped her fingers around the gnarled staff, she mimicked perfectly the technique that she had watched before.

Her actions elicited a groan of satisfaction as she jacked his shaft up and down a few times, quickly scooping up his pre-cum and lubing his dick with it.

"Now here's the advantage of having this big beautiful dick," Melissa said as she put her hand on his shaft beside Meg's. "We can both put our hands on him and still see his dick at the end. We are going to speed this up and make him cum." She turned to Ty and instructed him, "Let it go when you are ready; I want to see it fly!"

Ty was sure that he must be in heaven. The pleasure was overwhelming as both hands slipped up and down over his throbbing dick. Melissa urged Meg to explore different techniques; twisting her hand back and forth as it slid along his length. Meg scooped up more of his pre-cum and rubbed it along the ridge of his head with her thumb; pleased with his response when he thrust his hips up to meet her strokes.

"You're showing promise," Melissa said, encouraging her. "Ty, like almost every other male on this planet is an open book when it comes to his emotions. If you pay attention, you will get all kinds of clues about what makes him feel the best."

As she stroked him again, a few more drops of fluid oozed out of the tip of his dick, dripping down onto her hand.

"Are you getting close?" she asked him as she started to speed up.

All Ty could do was nod; rendered speechless by the rapturous feelings that were racing through his body.

"Are you ready?" Melissa asked Meg.

Meg nodded too; her eyes locked on his greasy shaft.

"Okay then, get ready," Melissa said as she jacked his shaft a few more times before Ty screamed that he was cumming.

Meg was mesmerized as the first jet shot from the end of his dick; flying high up before it landed on his chest, each successive jet landed lower down on his chest until it simply oozed from the tip.

Just when Ty thought it couldn't get any more intense, Melissa slipped the oozing head into her mouth and sucked the last of his seed out of him.

"Oh god!" he groaned as again he plunged his hips forward trying to get as much of the pleasure as he could.

"Gross, you're swallowing that?" Megan asked as she watched Melissa milk him with her cheeks.

Melissa pulled her mouth off of him with a pop, and opened her mouth showing Meg the pool of cum on her tongue. She then closed her mouth and made a show of swallowing every bit of it.

"Yes, I swallowed it," Melissa said with a smack of her lips. "It's good, plus it turns them on."

She scooped up a glob on the end of her finger and held it up to Meg; saying "Try it."

Meg shook her head, "No way! That's gross."

"I used to feel the same way, but once I tried it, I like it. Besides one of his first lessons is going to be how to eat pussy, so if you want him to eat your pussy juice, it's only fair that you eat his cum."

"I might not want him to eat my pussy," Meg said defiantly.

"Oh trust me, you are definitely going to want him to eat your pussy," Melissa promised. "With the exception of screwing, it's the next best thing there is. Trust me!"

"Well I'll eat his cum when he eats my pussy," Meg said.

"Okay," Melissa said as she turned to Tyson. "Give me your hand."

She took his finger and pushed it up against the Meg's pussy and slid a finger up into her before pulling it out and holding it in front of his face.

Meg shivered with delight at the pleasure that his finger gave her as it slipped in and out of her.

Tyson made a show of sucking and licking every trace of her juices off of his finger. When he was done, he reached back on his own to gather more of her nectar on his finger. This time he pushed to fingers up into her before he brought them back to his lips.

"Oh god," Megan swooned as she watched him. "That's so fucking good!"

"Didn't I tell you?" Melissa asked. "Now do you trust me?"

Meg bent over and sucked the glob of cum which had pooled in his navel and then licked her lips sexily for Ty and Missy to see.

"You two are bad influences on me," Megan said. "You're turning me into a slut."

"My pleasure," Tyson said as he basked in the sexual satisfaction that electrified his body.

"Baby, you have no idea how much more fun we have ahead of us," Melissa promised. "The next three weeks are going to be the best of our lives. Now let's take a dip before we move on with our lessons."

Tyson stood up and looked around and realized that there was no one within visual sight of them so he climbed naked onto the railing of the sundeck and dove into the cool water. Within seconds the girls splashed in beside him.

They paddled around for a few minutes before Melissa announced that school was back in session.

"We have about an hour and a half before Meemee gets back so we need to get busy," she said. "There's no way you can help her with the groceries with a hard on, so we need to get back at it."

"Okay," Ty said as he pretended to complain; "if we have to."

As they got back on the deck, Melissa directed Megan to lie back on the chaise lounge. "You don't know how big of a sacrifice I am making for you. You can thank me later for this."

She instructed Meg to scoot forward until her butt was hanging over the edge of the lounge; then she had Tyson kneel between her widespread legs.

"I am about to teach you something very important if you want to make your lovers happy," she said to Tyson. "This is one of the most intimate acts of love that you can perform and if you do this right, you will have your girl eating out of your hand."

She knelt down beside him and opened Meg's legs wider, opening her up until her pussy was completely exposed.

Melissa ran her finger along the lower edge of Meg's pussy and turned to Ty, "These are the labia, or lips," she said as Meg groaned with pleasure. "As you can see, they are very sensitive and if you could see them regularly, you would see that these are swollen."

She removed her fingers and instructed Ty to replace them with his own. As he started to rub his fingers lightly along their length, Megan started to coo with pleasure.

"Very good," Melissa said. "Now move your fingers to the top and peel her lips back a little."

Ty did as instructed and found a raised knob of skin that glistened with her juices. Instinctively he grazed his thumb across the knob and was immediately rewarded with a powerful response.

"Very good," Melissa said as she watched Megan's response. "That is her clit and as you can tell it is even more sensitive."

Ty continued to explore his new toy alternating between her lips and clit until Megan leaned up with a look of ecstasy on her face.

"Are you about to cum baby?" Melissa asked.

Again Megan could only nod affirmatively as she was overcome with the pleasure.

"Okay Ty; it's Meggie's turn to cum. Are you ready to give her an orgasm?" Melissa asked.

Ty nodded as well and waited for instruction.

"Okay, I want you to use your tongue to tickle her like you were with you fingers. Keep in mind that sometimes less is better, so please be gentle."

Melissa had Meg lean up and she sat down behind her and had Meg lean back into her so that she could hold her. Then she instructed Ty to proceed. Within seconds Tyson had her racing toward her first powerful orgasm, licking, nipping and sucking on every part of her pussy. When she started to quiver with pleasure, Melissa cupped her tits in her hands and rolled her long nipples between her fingers.

The resulting orgasm was more intense than anything that Meg had ever felt. She had masturbated hundreds of times before, but this was something she would have never expected. Just as it seemed that it was starting to slow down, Tyson slipped two fingers up into her, which sent her into another powerful wave.

"Oh god!" she screamed as the second wave crested and rolled through her body. "Oh please, no more! I don't know if I can take any more."

Tyson leaned back on his heels and marveled at the sight before him. Not only was he amazed by Meg's beautiful body; but the sight of Melissa stroking her large tits had his dick swelling to the point of bursting.

"That's so fucking hot," Tyson said as he locked eyes with Melissa.

"You did great," Melissa said. "If Meg could talk at all; I am sure that she would tell you herself. Did you enjoy that?"

Ty nodded then asked, "When do I get to do that to you?"

"I was wondering the same thing," Melissa said with a smile. "As soon as we can move Meg's corpse, it's my turn."

Meg felt like she had been wrung out like a wet rag. Her legs were like rubber and her entire body still tingled from her orgasm. Melissa pushed her forward and climbed out from behind her. With considerable nudging; Meg slid back to the back of the lounge and Melissa reclined back between her legs like Meg had before.

Again Tyson knelt in front of another beautiful pussy. This time he was more confident as he quickly dove in to ravish her like he had done to Meg. Missy's pussy was slightly different from her cousins with large pronounced pussy lips that begged for his attentions. As he ran each of his thumbs along the length of her labia, he ducked his head down quickly and lapped along the length of her until Melissa screamed and grabbed hold of his hair; literally pulling his face into her open pussy.

"Oh my god!" Melissa screamed as his tongue flicked over her clit. "Tug on it with your lips," she begged and Ty complied. "This is so good!"

Tyson couldn't believe that for the second time in twenty minutes he was face down in a wet pussy. He had spent eighteen years of his life with virtually no contact with the opposite sex and in the last two hours he had his first hand job and was about to give an orgasm to an extremely beautiful girl.

He continued to stroke and tease Melissa's pussy, alternating between his tongue and his fingers, constantly pushing her closer and closer to her orgasm. On impulse, he reached up and took her long nipples and lightly rubbed them between his fingers until Melissa started to growl in a husky voice.

"Oh fuck, Tyson!" Melissa screamed. "You're going to kill me!"

Encouraged by her responses, he continued to work on every inch of her pussy while his fingers continued to work on her tits. He looked up at her face as he continued to lick her clit; watching her face, covered with a mask of ecstasy and was turned on more than ever. Then he realized that Meg's face was just beside hers; smiling down on him. As his fingers rolled her nipples, Meg's hand slid up underneath to cup Missy's small breasts gently; her fingers tracing the same path as his.

After a few minutes, Melissa started to pant again, her movements becoming more animated as her first orgasm struck. Ty could feel the spasms as they clamped down on his finger; her pussy trembling like a luxurious electrical shock. The taut muscles of her belly rolled with each wave of ecstasy as he continued to lick at her pussy.

Finally the last wave subsided as she slumped back into Meg's arms. "That was lovely," she whispered as she cradled his face in her hands.

He slid up her body and laid his head on her heaving chest, as his hands wrapped around her to pulled both of his lovely cousins into a tight embrace.

"We had better stop for now," Meg said as they all started to stand up.

Again they surveyed the bay to make sure that no one was near before they all jumped back into the water. As they paddled around Melissa asked them, "Was I right? Isn't it the most amazing thing ever?"

"You have my vote," Ty said. "I can't believe I'm not dreaming."

"And it's only going to get better," Melissa said. "But for now, we need to get back up there before Meemee comes back."

Reluctantly they all climbed the steps and returned to their chairs. They sat and chatted for another twenty minutes before they heard the horn signaling their grandmother's return. Tyson quickly dressed and trotted up the dock to help her unload the car. As he headed back to make a second load, he was met by his cousins who helped him empty the trunk.

"Are you three ready for some lunch?" Meemee asked.

They all agreed that they were famished. So they all sat down for a leisurely lunch.

"What have you three been up to all morning," Meemee asked.

"Just enjoying the sun and catching up with each other," Megan said. "It's been fun."

"That's great," their grandmother said. "It's a shame that you three have been apart for so long. You need to promise me that you will all make time to be together over the next few years, because before you know that the real world will come creeping in and everything will become much more difficult."

After lunch their grandmother decided to take a nap, so the kids decided to head back to the dock. There was new excitement in all three of them when they bounded down the dock. When Tyson got to the last fifty feet of the dock, he took off running as fast as he could and launched himself into a dive. When he resurfaced, his two cousins were standing on the edge of the dock shaking their heads at him.

"I wonder what's got our boy so excited," Melissa asked in mock puzzlement.

Meg shook her head again and said, "You give the boy a little sex and he starts acting crazy."

"I'm sorry if I am happy, but I am," countered Ty.

Almost immediately, the girls screamed and jumped on either side of him like twin cannonballs. Both of them came up laughing as they splashed him and took turns trying to dunk him under.

"You're not the only one that is having a good time," Meg teased. "Now let's get back up there; times a' wastin'."

On the deck, it took only seconds before they were all naked again. Melissa rolled over onto her stomach and asked Tyson to cover her back with sunscreen. Ty sprayed the oily solution all over her back and then started to massage it in, paying special attention to the cracks and crevices of her beautiful body. Melissa purred with satisfaction as he finished the last of her.

"My turn," Meg called as she turned onto her belly. "Do me to please."

Tyson repeated the process on Meg and was rewarded with the same satisfied purr. By the time he was finished rubbing every inch of her muscular frame, he was sporting another huge hard on.

"I would offer to coat your back, but I doubt you could lay on your stomach with that," she said as she pointed at his dick. "Instead, I will coat your front with sunscreen and we will help you with this."

She grabbed the bottle and knelt on one side of his chair and instructed Meg to take the other. She poured a streak of lotion down the length of his chest and they both started to massage it into his body, before they both converged on his rampant hard on. For his dick, she grabbed a bottle of tanning oil that smelled like a daiquiri and dripped it sensually onto the end of his dick.

"I figured that we would use this because I wanted something that tastes good," she said as she glazed the length of his dick with the oil until it glistened in the bright sun.

She turned to Meg and said, "You got just a taste of this earlier, but now you get to give your first blow job."

She directed Ty to lie back and they both started to stroke him, both of their hands gliding up and down his oily length. Within seconds the first drops of pre-cum were starting to ooze from his tip which tapered down to a shaft that was slightly wider and tapered even wider toward the base.

"I am telling you right now, unless you are a porn star or a boa constrictor, there is no way that you are going to swallow this monster," Melissa said. "So instead, you can use a combination of your hands and your mouth to make him feel good. Watch and learn."

Melissa bent over and took Ty's shaft into her mouth, pushing down until she could take no more and then she pulled up and swirled her tongue around the tip of his dick like an ice cream cone.

Tyson moaned with satisfaction in response.

"Your turn," Melissa said as she leaned back. "Don't forget to use your hands as well."

Meg mimicked Missy's technique tentatively, but seemed encouraged by the almost immediate response that Ty gave her first attempt. She bobbed her head further down the second time until the head of his long dick was pressing against the back of her throat and then pulled up tracing her tongue along the length of the veins that encompassed his dick.

Again Tyson responded, "That's awesome Meg! It feels so nice."

"As you can see, Ty is like an open book," Melissa said; "he will tell you with his words or sounds or motions what makes him feel good. So pay attention and you will know what to do."

Meg became more confident, repeating the process but experimenting with new maneuvers on each pass. She would listen to Ty's responses and repeat the things that he liked the best. Within minutes she had developed a repertoire that had him highly excited.

Ty looked down on Meg as she sucked and licked his dick and was amazed at how sexy she looked. On impulse he wrapped his fingers around her dangling nipples and rolled them between his fingers as she bobbed up and down. Meg purred with appreciation as his slippery fingers teased her until she was dripping with desire.

"Good idea Ty," Melissa said; "that's very sexy to give back to someone who is giving so much to you."

Ty looked at Melissa and then reached one of his hands over and took one of her nipples and stroked it too. Melissa also purred her approval as her long nipple hardened almost immediately.

When she noticed Ty started to lunge his hips up to meet each of Meg's strokes, Melissa warned Meg, "Ty's about to cum, so get ready. Take as much of it as you can and then move aside and I will take the rest. Okay?"

Meg started to work with more intensity, her hands gliding quickly up and down his rigid shaft which started to ooze more and more fluids. His dick spasmed in her hand, warning her that he was starting to cum; so she milked it as the first jet of warm cum shot up into her mouth. She jacked him again and was rewarded with another one that seemed to fill her cheeks to bulging. She withdrew before the third one to be replaced by Melissa who covered his dick just as it shot from the tip.

"Of god!" Tyson groaned as he looked down on the sight before him; his two

sexy cousins taking turns; giving him a blow job.

As Tyson's spasms subsided, Melissa took his sensitive tip between her lips and milked the last of his cum from it. She looked up at Ty who looked so thrilled and open her mouth to show him his seed; then she proceeded to swallow it. Opening her mouth again she showed him that it was gone.

Meg also showed him that she had swallowed his cum; amazed at how turned on it made her.

"You two are so sexy," Tyson said. "I have never felt so good before."

You just wait," Melissa said as she patted his now limp dick; "we have only just begun to have fun."

"Let's take a dip," Meg suggested as they all started to stand up.

"We had better get dressed before we swim this time," Melissa suggested. "We don't want Meemee to see us naked."

They all slipped on their suits and jumped into the water. Their timing was perfect because almost immediately they heard Meemee's footfalls on the wooden dock.