A Cousins Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I saw you three jump into the water," she said as she looked down onto them. "Are you ready for a break?"

"Sure," Meg said, "where are we going?"

"I thought we would take the boat back up into town and do a little more shopping and get some ice cream. Does that sound like fun?"

"Should we change?" Melissa asked.

"Why don't you put on some shorts and a tee shirt," Meemee suggested; "there are some old men in town that would have heart attacks if they saw you two in those bikinis."

They all climbed out and gathered their things and walked back to the house together. Meemee went inside while they showered outside, only this time no one closed the gate.

Ten minutes later they were all back on the dock, freshly scrubbed and dressed for the short trip into town. The bay was beautiful in the afternoon sun and the boat skimmed along quickly. When they turned into the little creek that led to the town, Meemee instructed Tyson where to tie off the boat.

They all walked the streets, visiting one small shop after another; many times leaving Tyson sitting on the bench in front of the store. They finally came to an ice cream shop with a shady outside sitting area. They sat and chatted, as Meemee greeted her friends and proudly introduced her grandchildren.

When they heard the first rumble of thunder Meemee suggested that they had better get going before they got stranded. They walked back and loaded into the boat and were quickly motoring back toward the house. Tyson made quick business of tying down the boat and they made their ways back to the house just minutes before the first drops of rain started to fall.

After dinner, the kids joined their grandmother on the side porch where they talked for a few hours before Meemee decided to turn in.

"I will leave you kids to entertain yourselves," she said as she hugged them each good night. "I'll see you in the morning."

When they were sure that Meemee was safely in her room Melissa asked, "Do you two want to watch some TV or do you want to head upstairs and find something else to do?"

"I'll race you up the stairs," Tyson said as he jumped to his feet.

"There's a shocker," Meg laughed. "You are such a horn dog!"

"Guilty as charged," he said proudly. "But you seemed to be enjoying it earlier."

"I guess you've got me there," Meg answered.

They headed up the stairs and decided to settle into Tyson's room since he had the largest bed. Within seconds they had all stripped out of their clothes; Ty and Meg looking to Melissa for direction.

"I think it is time to take this to the next level," she said as she looked back and forth between them.

She instructed Meg to lie back on the bed and directed Tyson to kneel down between her legs. Tyson did not need any instruction as he picked up where he had left off earlier; licking and teasing Meg into a quick frenzy. Within minutes Meg was alternately clutching at the sheets of the bed or lacing her fingers through Tyson's hair to pull him further into her pussy.

Tyson traced his fingers up and down the length of her body, squeezing and tickling her ass cheeks and her tits until she was hovering on the verge of a powerful orgasm. When he slipped his tongue deep inside of her and clamped his mouth over the top of her pubic bone; sucking her clit and the top of her pussy into his mouth she exploded into a powerful orgasm.

Meg grabbed a pillow from behind her and smothered herself as she screamed with exultation from the pleasure that he gave her. He continued to milk her until the point that she became so sensitive that she could barely stand it.

"Back off for a second," Melissa instructed; "she needs a break."

Tyson complied but busied himself with her tits for a few minutes. When she calmed down; he lapped lightly at her swollen lips and pussy until she crested for a second, less powerful orgasm.

Satisfied, Ty pulled back and watched Meg spiral down from her orgasm. When her breathing returned to normal, she leaned up and kissed him gently.

"Thank you. That was wonderful," she cooed. "Do you want me to do that for you?"

"No, it's my turn now," Melissa said. "You just sit back, relax, and watch," she instructed Meg.

Melissa looked at the rampant state of Tyson's dick and knew that he was ready for the next step.

"Lie down on your back," she instructed Tyson.

He did as told; his dick standing at a forty-five-degree angle from his belly. Melissa crawled up the bed and started to trace kisses up the length of his legs until she reached the bottom of his dick. She sucked one ball, then the other into her mouth before she lightly licked and sucked up the length of his dick. She lathed her tongue around the tip which was dripping with pre-cum, sucking briefly on the sensitive tip.

Melissa eased further up, tracing her lips across his rippled abdomen, briefly teasing his nipples before her lips found his for a powerful kiss.

"You are such a dish," she said as she rose up above him. "And you are a very quick study. You just gave Meg a powerful orgasm and now I want to repay you. Are you ready?"

Ty could just nod at this point; his mind was whirling so fast that he could not put intelligent words together.

Melissa reached back behind her and took his rampant dick and lined it up until it was pressing against the dripping wet lips of her pussy.

When Tyson's eyes went wide, she assured him, "Don't worry, you are going to be awesome."

Tyson nodded his head as she slowly rocked back onto him. The first few rocks coated the tip of his dick with her fluids which clung to her swollen labia. As she pressed back further, they started to spread to let the tip of his large triangular head peek just inside of her. She rocked back harder, her pussy yielding a little more territory until about two inches of his dick were up inside of her.

"Ooohh," she groaned as she felt herself being split apart by his wedge-shaped dick.

"Are you okay," Ty asked her as his hand glided up her thighs to her hips.

"I'm more than fine," she assured him with a harried smile. "It's just so intense."

Assured, his hands traced up her sides and took each of her breasts into his hands, teasing and rolling her nipples, which brought another moan of pleasure from Missy.

Melissa rocked back with more force the next time; feeling another half inch of her pussy giving ground to his spectacular dick. With the other couple of guys she had fucked, once the head had penetrated the entrance of her pussy, the shaft would easily slide up into her since it was usually smaller in diameter. But Ty's amazing dick continued to gradually taper wider, like an obelisk; making each inch more difficult than the next.

As each successive inch disappeared up into her, Melissa would rock back and forth on the part that had penetrated her. By the time she had reached the halfway point, he felt fuller than she had ever felt before; each stroke seemed to pull her insides out as more and more of her pussy yielded to him.

As she pushed back again, her first orgasm struck her with paralyzing force. Tyson marveled as he watched her face wracked with such intense pleasure and her body literally rippling with waves of orgasmic bliss. To realize that he was bringing such pleasure to her made him feel more powerful than ever.

When she calmed down, he pushed gently up into her for the first time and felt another inch of pussy open up to him.

"Oooohh, Tyson," she cooed as she felt him sliding into her; "your dick is magnificent. I have never felt this good in my whole life."

Emboldened he withdrew and pushed back more insistently gaining another half inch and another long groan. Melissa rose up for the next one and ground down hard until she felt herself open up again; another inch deeper with his dick. She settled for a few seconds to let her body adjust to the sensations. The whole time Ty's hands were stroking and teasing her breasts.

"Are you okay?" Megan asked as she sat down beside them on the bed.

"I'm fine," she assured her with a smile. "It's just so intense; both physically and emotionally. I have never felt this many sensations and if I move again I am going to have another orgasm."

"You poor girl," Meg teased with a slap on the ass. "I thought you were in pain!"

"I would be if I hadn't taken it so slow, but you wait; you won't be talking so big when you have Tyson's third leg up inside of you."

They all laughed which seemed put everyone at ease a little more. Finally Melissa smiled down at Ty and said, "Here we go."

She rose up letting half of his dick slide out of her before she pushed back again until she felt herself slid down his dick until she was resting with her pubic bone on his.

"Oooohh god!" she groaned as she felt her next orgasm begin.

She could barely move but she didn't need to at the state she was in. Any little movement by either of them was so intense since her clit was pressed smack up against the base of his dick. As each wave of her orgasm rolled through her body, she could not help but move which further added to the intensity.

When she started to settle down, she rocked forward a little and plunged back until she was settled down on top of him again. Each successive stroke was longer than the last until she was rising almost to the tip before slamming down onto him. As her third orgasm started to build, she noticed that he was about to blow himself.

"Are you ready?" she whispered as she plunged onto him again.

He lunged up into her in a signal that he was. For the next few seconds they slammed into one another until he grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto him as the first of his jet shot up into her. The feeling of his hot cum shooting up into her triggered her own orgasm. Her pussy milked his dick on each successive stroke. Finally, she collapsed down onto his chest.

They lay like that for several minutes before Melissa leaned over and kissed him. "Thank you, that was wonderful."

"No thank you," Tyson said. "You were my first and I will never forget that. Unfortunately, I can never tell anyone about it."

Melissa rolled off of him and onto her back, still heaving for breath after their long exertion.

Tyson was shocked when he felt Megan take his dripping dick into her mouth as she licked and sucked their combined juices off of him.

"I have never seen anything as sexy as that," she said as she looked up at him. "I just want to be a part of it somehow."

She licked him again cleaning the last of their traces off of him before she moved up to give him a kiss.

Tyson was amazed that he wasn't repulsed by her kiss with the taste of his sperm and Melissa's cum, but the sweetness of the act made it impossible to avoid.

"You have to promise me that we can do that tomorrow," Megan asked.

"I can't wait," Tyson answered.

With that she settled in on his other side and they all went fast asleep . . .