All Comments on 'A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 04'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good.. but seems hurried.. in short does not do justice to your usual writing style

Feels like seducing FIL as well as eventual mating was completed in very short span, it would have been good to make long elaborate couple of chapters on this high stake taboo affair. I thought earlier described geometry of home with open bathrooms would be used to expose Kamini in this seducing game as well as entice FIL to explore more, also it felt that there was no resistance on either side, especially on Kamini's side mix of seduction as well as resistance to surrender would have been good.Kind of she wants to do it but is pulled in different directions due to social norms.

There is still good potential to elaborate on Kamini's affairs with other family characters, also hope Ashok is not left out of this and gets to enjoy another female company... may be closer to home

As an example card game during Diwali and other such events can provide good opportunity to expose Kamini partially to others. Kind of expose in presence of many admirers.. Holi is one great festival for such erotic fun where in north it is unwritten custom and license for men other then husband to have significant liberty with wife.

- S -

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I see sbrooks103 couldn't not be a dick for long

Seems like he's back to his old ways being a dick to authors and will soon be the butt of everyone's jokes along with his pal 26thNC

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please finish a story series

This is my opinion other people may or may not agree. I think jumping from a series to series is affecting your writing as well as reader experience. From the last chapter I felt you were trying to finish the series quickly. Anyway, you take such a longtime between chapters it would definitely help sticking to one. As far as I'm concern, I've not read this chapter and will wait few months to see if you have completed a series and will read that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not as great

Agree with the other readers. You should stick to one story, complete it and move on to another. Think your moving from this one to the Cuckold by Birth one is making both stories lose its potency and magic. Your previous chapters were far superior, this seems to lack the tempo and spice of the previous ones. But bravo for bringing in the Father-in-law! Really looking forward to more on that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not bad

what abt ashok...make this character interesting....and make his wife jealous...coz its just like one way domination...its so bore ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finish this story

This story is very good 👌 but you should make it slow. Make her sluty and whore.she should be more submissive and use some abusive word like Randi, rakhael etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@sbrooks,

that is the same comment you left on the last chapter.

Get over it, Capt. Obvious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...