A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 04

Story Info
After Alpha Welcome A Beta.
9.9k words
4.32
82.9k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure fiction. The characters in the story are people from real life and most of the surroundings are very much real. However, nothing that transpires between them in the story is real; even if it were they would have never admitted it.

This is a cuckold story. A cuckold is a husband who receives vicarious pleasure from his partner having sex with other men. If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

By reading this story, you are committing an act of perversion and there are no better or worse kind of perversions, only the ones that you like and the ones that you don't like.

This story explores the husband-wife-and-another-man-or-men relationship where the husband is not equal of the wife in the relationship and the wife gravitates to other man (or men) for sex. Wife is shown to prefer having deep, intimate bond with other man (or men) for prolonged periods of time and gives it more importance than her relationship with husband. If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

You have been warned!

*****

Chapter 4 - After Alpha Welcome A Beta

All the three - Sejal, Jai Singh and even Ashok had at various junctures steered me on my slutty journey. Around the time of Diwali, a little before delivering my first child, Jai Singh had made it clear that I should seduce my father-in-law. As both Sejal and Jai Singh had mentioned him, I played along. A little bit of background on him should help you understand things better.

My father-in-law worked in a bank until our marriage. He retired a few months after Ashok and my marriage due to my mother-in-law's ailing health. Having just turned 50, he was relatively speaking young and energetic. Compared to Ashok, he was well-built; an inch or so shorter than him but his stout build was impressive. He was good looking - quite fair, just like Ashok and in general always impressed people with his smile. Until Jai Singh started pressuring me into seducing him, I had never thought of him in any other manner. My mother-in-law was of almost similar age as him but she was petite and frail. She was barely 5 feet tall and it seemed both Ashok and Sejal inherited her height along with her general features. Apart from her petite build and frail body, she had tiny breasts that even on her slender body looked small. Sejal had inherited this trait as well but fortunately her breasts where perky and much better fitted to her body frame. The best aspect of Sejal was her slender body and beautiful figure. I envied it for a long time until I learned that while men professed their love for such women with beautiful figure they always lusted after a full bodied woman. At the time when I commenced my seduction, my father-in-law was 51 years old. I had no intention of actively seducing him at that time; I did it only to please Jai Singh.

I served him breakfast for the first time without wearing my brassiere underneath my Khameez during that Diwali. I usually wore Salwar Khameez at home but had also started wearing Sarees occasionally. My dresses were simple - made of cotton and tight fitting as was the norm then. On that day, I was nervous as I took his tray to the dining table. My father-in-law always sat at the head of the table with my mother-in-law besides him but on the side from where I usually served them. This allowed me to flaunt my breasts without worrying too much about other members of the family. The scarf covered my breasts from the front but I arranged them carefully to ensure that he got good glimpse from close quarters. The size of breasts and the droopy shape must have left nothing to his imagination. On top of it occasionally, he got to see the impression of my nipple that was now developing fast due to Jai Singh's efforts. The first time I felt a rush similar to the rush I felt when Jai Singh approached to mount me. As time went by I did this almost involuntarily and had made it a habit to offer this exclusive benefit to him. At the dining table he always got to see my cleavage, my breasts, and even my naked tummy on a consistent basis. My midnight excursions to their bedroom - usually to look after my ailing mother-in-law - also offered several opportunities. On some days, as I would press her feet just as she dozed off, I would let my father-in-law feast on my ripe body in the relative darkness and the solitude of their bedroom. Things became even more interesting as I started visiting her in the middle of the night in my regular nightgown but without any supporting brassiere underneath it.

Returning to Ashok's Journal, there were several entries in his journal for the next year and the year after but not much stood out. They all pointed to his angst and his fate having fallen into such a trap. Interesting tidbits started appearing in the 4th year of my marriage when once again Jai Singh tried to nail me; although I tried to ensure that it was Ashok's child. That year our life changed significantly as I became pregnant for the second time, my mother-in-law passed away due to some complications with her health.

------ Journal Entry --------

January 1991

My mother passed away due to several complications. Although it is an unfortunate event, I am glad that she didn't have to suffer much pain. Things have been unusually slow at our place due to her sudden death. Kamini has helped in taking care of all the chores at home. It's only due to her presence and our daughter's presence my father is recovering from such a great loss.

April 1991

My father has met with a major accident that caused his ankle and shin to be severely affected. He had to undergo multiple surgeries and was recommended prolonged bed rest. It was good that Kamini's school vacation started, otherwise it would have been simply impossible to manage.

Kamini is pregnant with our second child now. It would be hard to say who the father is but this time it just seemed that Kamini tried hard to give me a fair chance. Jai Singh pushed his luck as usual but Kamini tried hard to avoid him during her fertile time as much as she could.

May 1991

The sweltering heat has taken a toll on my father. Finally, the prolonged abstinence and my mother's poor health has created a strange quandary for him. The presence of a young, ripe female has started affecting his resolve. The physical proximity to Kamini due to her assistance with all his activities has made it difficult for him to look the other way. As a dutiful daughter-in-law she has helped him every which way - even with his toilet activities.

July 1991

My father's health has improved significantly and it just seems like a miracle that he is able to walk a few steps with help. The Doctor's have recommended complete bed rest and urged to continue the same care that he has been receiving for the past 3 months. The credit goes to Kamini as she took care of him day and night.

August 1991

One more nail has been put in my fate as a cuckold. Jai Singh had made me one already and it seemed that my father didn't want to be left far behind. Kamini had alerted me earlier in the summer about his errant behavior and that time we both decided to disregard it. A tacit understanding between Kamini and myself made it clear that if something unwarranted were to happen between the two then she would endure it.

November 1991

Kamini had a part-time job as a lover for my father and Jai Singh apart from her full-time duty as the daughter-in-law of the house and my wife, raising our two children. We never spoke about any of her episodes - the episodes with Jai Singh were completely hidden from me but the ones with my father were not discussed based on our tacit agreement. It became clear that his needs would take precedence over mine and when Jai Singh was present he always stood head and shoulders above both of us.

------ Journal Entry --------

My mother-in-law passed away due to some unforeseen complications in her health during my second pregnancy. My father-in-law was incredibly disturbed with sudden loss of his wife and perhaps this was the time when I noticed him take keen interest in me. My incessant flaunting during the past 2 years had certainly contributed to this change in behavior. Not once, however, had he made any unwarranted advance. Things were about to change though. It was perhaps in 5th month of my pregnancy, about 3 months after my mother-in-law passed away. He met with a major accident that almost broke his shin and severely damaged his right ankle. My summer vacations had just started so taking care of him wasn't such a big concern. The first week went by in a flash as he was in the hospital. We arranged for a caretaker to look after him at home - handling personal and intimate activities. I dreaded having to help him in this regard but had to since I was at home. I helped him often with minor chores - lifting him up; supporting him and leading him to the restroom. It was common for my body to be glued to his in the process. Physically I was a strong woman so supporting his weight even in my pregnant state never posed a challenge for me. However, lifting him up and supporting him brought me in so close contact with him that invariably those brief episodes worked me up.

I had been helping him with minor chores, lifting him up and supporting him as he went to the restroom and at several moments he had felt my body and quite often by breasts would crush into his chest as I tried lifting him up from bed. He was an inch or two shorter than even Ashok so I usually towered over him and overwhelmed him in practically every way. Yet I noticed as the weeks passed he would hold me as a man would hold a woman. His body odor would be stale more often than not as he only would get a towel bath but strangely it excited me. Until now, he hadn't gropped but took full advantage of the opportunity presented to him. For instance, when I tried to lift him from the bed, he would purposely make it harder so that I had to embrace him - allowing contact of my breasts with his chest - in order to lift him. If his hand landed on my naked waist as he took support then he would hang onto it until the very end.

It was perhaps in the 5th week of his recovery when things finally started between us. It was Friday night; I had wrapped up my activities downstairs and was about to head upstairs when he called me into his bedroom.

"What is it Babuji?" I asked. I referred to him as Babuji, a term usually used for an elderly person.

"Kamini, I need some help," he seethed in moderate discomfort.

"Yes Babuji," he asked.

"I need to pee," he said.

Up until last week the nurse was practically present 24 hours at our place; barring a few hours of break she had to take for attending to her personal chores, she always took care of him but now it was getting expensive and he was able to get up - with help - and manage his affairs. However, he seemed to be reluctant that evening to get up. Understanding, his need, I said, "let me get the bottle for you."

We had been using a rather old-fashioned approach to take care of his need to urinate - an old milk, glass bottle that had a wider opening and could easily allow for one to insert their penis in during urination. These bottles were quite common back then. I handed it to him and was about to leave when he whispered, "you need to help Kamini."

Nervously I stood there and thought for a moment before blurting, "let me call Ashok to help."

"Don't," he interrupted, "I don't want to feel naked in front of him."

"Besides haven't you noticed that not once did I ask him for help all these days - it was only the nurse helping me."

I reluctantly walked towards him.

"Close the door and switch off the light," he said as he undid the knot under his blanket. It was dark in the room but the light emanating from the other room provided some illumination - just enough to make us out as silhouettes. I bent forward with the bottle, allowing him to place his penis inside the bottle himself. After a little while, he whispered, "it is not working."

"What?"

"Not going inside," he said after a moment's hesitation.

"Can you help?" he uttered nervously.

The room was silent as we both wondered if it was the right thing to do. Finally, I made up my mind to help him and reached to grab his penis. He guided me holding my hand and to my utter shock I found he had a stiff erection. As I tried to retreat my hand, he pulled me towards him, which made me sit on the bed.

"What's the matter?" he seethed, in agitation.

"Haven't you touched one?"

"Or is it different than Ashok's and Jai Singh's?" he added.

"Babuji what nonsense are you talking?" I said raising my voice and tried to extricate myself from him but he had held my hand in a vice like grip.

"Who do you think you are fooling?" he interjected.

"Ashok has to be blind to not realize it. If both your mother-in-law and I have realized it, do you think he doesn't know?"

"I didn't know that my son would be a cuckold," he said pulling me towards him with his hand on my waist, "but if he is then why should I be deprived of the treat."

"Don't make a scene," he said sternly. I settled myself on the bed. My hand gently holding his penis that was as stiff as that of an youngsters. As my mind tried to place his size amongst the penises I was familiar with, I realized that he was smaller than Jai Singh but seemed to be considerably bigger than Ashok. Ashok's penis even in erect state should be able to enter the bottle as I recalled and even as I tried, Babuji's didn't enter it. Babuji was much thicker than Ashok, enough for me to take notice of it and at the same time a little longer, perhaps by an inch and half or so.

"It is too big for it," he whispered, "but should fit perfectly in your twat."

"Babuji you are embarrassing me," I mumbled but he ignored my remark and slowly made me stroke his penis. I was already convulsing with another orgasm the moment it dawned on me that yet another man had procured the rights to breed me. By the signs of his stiff, thick penis I had no doubt that he could certainly pleasure his daughter-in-law.

"Babuji, this is not a good time," I said, gulping my saliva, "Ashok can catch us any time."

"Tonight then," he said and pulling my face closer to his mouth, gently kissed on my cheek. There was a mixture of fear and excitement. His lips lingered on my check as hand slowly crept up my waist and massaged my breast.

A big weight was lifted off my chest as soon as he let me go. I was already sleeping with two men and now even my father-in-law wanted to make me his slut. His words, however, about Ashok being aware pinched me the most. Was he really aware? Did he arrange for my affair? Would he want me to conceive from Jai Singh? Such thoughts floated through my mind. My libido was in hyperdrive now. Sex with Ashok was quite intense and I really made him eat me for more than half-hour on that occasion. I inspected Ashok's penis carefully before having intercourse that night to confirm that it wasn't just my imagination that his father was much better endowed. My mind constantly riveted towards Ashok's father as I imagined how he would mate with me and make me his slut. Neither Jai Singh nor Ashok had the kind of opportunities that my father-in-law had due to his presence at home all the time. He was just 53 at that time and hence I didn't think of him as a lost cause. I wondered what kind of approach should I take. Should I pretend to be demure or should be over aggressive or just my usual self? Should I court him tonight or tomorrow? It wasn't just about sex - he was also my husband's father. So, I had to be watchful of what I said and how I behaved. I drifted to sleep with these thoughts in my mind and just like a clock work, I woke up at about 2:00 in the night; the normal time when I did my night excursion to check on him. I had been doing it for almost 3 years and usually at this time Jai Singh would intercept me. My whole body would prepare me for a potential session at this time - almost in a pavlovian response. The only difference this time was that I freshened up my mouth a little before heading downstairs. Ashok was a heavy sleeper and he knew that I habitually checked on his parents, so I didn't worry about him interfering.

My father-in-law was generally speaking a nice and soft-spoken person. He rarely ever raised his voice and his relationship with his wife and children were of cordial nature. Ashok had always shown appreciation for what his father did for him. Sejal, of course, frowned upon the genes she inherited from him. He had a strong tendency to avoid conflict and hence acceded to his wife's needs most of the time, which meant she had a rather dominant role in their relationship. Sejal inherited this dominant trait from her mother, along with her frail physical characteristics while Ashok inherited the non-conflict oriented personality from his father - or rather cowardly tendencies - along with physical traits of his mother. My father-in-law stood about 5' 4" or so, I believe Ashok was about 5' 5" or so, although he claimed to be 5' 7" as tall as I was. I was 5' 8" - much taller than him but never countered him. I wouldn't have been surprised if my father-in-law was just 5' 3". My mother-in-law was the shortest in the family and perhaps was just shy of 5'. His health was generally better than my mother-in-laws but not as good as it could have been. He was a little overweight but largely his physique was rather stocky, which made him look even shorter than he was. He was fair and had pretty good features with large black eyes and a thick mustache that had started greying.

As I descended the stairs, I checked my attire, which was rather modest - a homely nightie that tightly hugged my body, especially my breasts and butt, made of cotton. The nightie had breast flaps that allowed access to my breasts for feeding the little one. I had mostly done away with brassieres whilst at home due to the constant need to feed our daughter. I checked my breath once more as I turned into the main room downstairs. It was strange that not once did the thought of persuading my father-in-law otherwise came to my mind. It was a foregone conclusion that our affair was to commence. The thought of Ashok learning the secret sooner or later also ran through my mind but after having had such a torrid affair with Jai Singh for almost 3 years, I didn't think much would change. Jai Singh had been out for past few weeks, so my body was craving for sex and as a consequence it was easy for me to succumb to my father-in-law.

My father-in-law was sleeping in the inside room; as I tiptoed into the room I noticed some movement in the bed. It seemed he was awake or perhaps my movement woke him up. He grabbed my hand and whispered in his groggy voice, "Kamini are you here?'

"Yes Babuji," I whispered back.

"Go close the door and come," he said as he tried to make space for me in the bed. As I turned to close the door to the room he was in, he commanded, "the outside one."

"Turn on the night light," he commanded as I turned back after closing the entrance to the main room. The faint light emanating from the main room filtered into the bedroom, illuminating it barely but our eyes had adjusted enough to take advantage of the light. He reached out to me and I offered my hand. Gently he pulled me towards the bed. I sat on the bed and wondered if what we are about to embark on would destroy our family.

"Babuji," I whispered. He waited for me to speak. There was no eagerness from him; his hand comfortably holding my wrist.

"What we are doing could break our family," I nervously said.

"Bahu," he said. Bahu meant daughter-in-law in Hindi language.

"Your marriage is already on unstable foundation. Your affair with Jai Singh should have shaken your relationship with Ashok already but somehow his love for you is still strong."