A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
991 Followers

"He could swallow his pride perhaps," he continued, "but it is difficult for me to do so."

"If a woman from this family needs sexual relief then the men from this family have to take care of her."

"Babuji," I interjected, "you misunderstand me."

"I did it to save Sejal's life."

"I believe you and truly sympathize with you," he assured me and gently massaged my hand.

"But I am a man - my ego doesn't allow me such sympathy. How can this man come and mount our woman when we don't get such a chance?"

"Babuji," I said leaning forward and laying my hand on his chest, "please don't misinterpret my reluctance in any other way - I am incredibly worried about the impact of this on your relationship with your son and our family."

"That's very thoughtful of you Kaimini," he said after a long pause.

"It took me a long while to suggest it as well," he continued, "but the way I see it, Ashok perhaps likes having his wife mounted by other men."

"Do you know what I mean?" he said in his sincerest voices. There was a kind of amazement as he spoke about this.

"If you think, he doesn't know then you are naive."

"If Ashok truly doesn't know then perhaps he is the naivest husband in this universe."

"So, listen," he said, tugging on my hand, "it is perhaps your destiny." He pulled me towards him and I laid down next to him on my side facing him.

"Nature has given you such a unique opportunity - to experience sex with multiple men. And she has bestowed you with the beauty and libido to make it a reality then why hesitate?"

His hand moved to my stomach and slowly moved upwards gently caressing my breasts. He was laying on his back and couldn't really move due to his injured leg. It was his right hand that made its way to my left breast. My breathing had quickened. His hand gave a gently squeeze to my breast.

"Kamini," he whispered to me as he tried to shift closer to me, "you are just like Menaka - an apsara (fairy) - from the heavens whose sole purpose is to pleasure men." There wasn't any kind of condescence in his voice - it was pure admiration for me.

"Your body is so perfect - just the kind to raise a large family."

"Your body odor is so heavenly," he whispered as he tried nuzzling into me. My hand resting on his chest was gently massaging it and playing with the hair on his chest. He wasn't smelling his best and did have mild pungent body odor but due to my constant contact with him in the past few weeks, I had become accustomed to it.

He gently guided my hand to his pajamas and let me feel his penis over his pajamas. It was already inflated but not as stiff as it was in the morning. Yet it still felt substantially bigger than Ashok's.

"Do you want this Kamini?" he whispered, breathlessly, as he made me massage his penis. I kept silent and focused my attention on his penis that was growing each passing moment.

"Feel it," he said as he untied his pajamas and let my hand slide into his underwear. It felt warm and nice; his penis was sizeable and even though I was accustomed to Jai Singh's size, I wasn't disappointed - on the contrary, it piqued my interest.

"How does it compare to Ashok's?" he asked with unabated breath.

"Babuji," I blushed as he asked.

"Come on Kamini - don't be afraid, speak your mind?" he encouraged me.

"Even if you think Ashok is larger than me - don't hesitate to say it."

"No Babuji," I nervously, interrupted him.

"Is he larger?" he asked confused with my response.

"No," I responded with a little bit of trepidation.

"No?"

"Of course not," I added blushing again. Babuji had no clue of where he stood in the equipment department. Before my marriage, I wouldn't have guessed it as well but equipment sizes vary and are not necessarily related to physical dimensions. In my experience they were more closely linked to the size of hands and feet. Men with larger hands and feet, regardless of their height generally had larger sized penises.

He seemed to be relieved.

"Mother-in-law was lucky to have you as her husband," I remarked as I gently massaged his penis. It lost a little bit of stiffness as we started indulging each other in leisurely manner.

"She never thought so," he remarked dejectedly.

"Why?"

"She was scared about my size - it hurt her most of the time."

As explained earlier, she was a petite woman, very thin, short, and frail. Her two deliveries were quite difficult as her vagina couldn't expand enough to let the babies through. Doctor's had to make cuts in the vagina to allow for it.

"It was difficult to have sex with her - apart from our first 10 years of our marriage, we didn't really have much of sex. In every 5 attempts, she would allow sex only once," he clarified.

"It's okay Babuji," I whispered, moving closer to him and gently kissing on his cheek.

"You have me now and I won't turn you down ever," I added, to even my surprise.

"You can have me every which way."

"I wish we had started on this earlier," he said with a sigh, "I am not getting any younger."

"It's ok Babuji, it is never too late for such things. I am young and you have lot of time to enjoy my youth," I said and moved very close to him. My breasts were crushed against his arm now and my face right next to his with my lips brushing against his cheek. I felt a surge in his loins as I exhaled on his cheek.

"Kamini do you folks kiss?" he asked in an innocent manner.

"Yes Babuji," I responded without thinking about it.

"You mean like the way you are kissing me now?"

"Or with lips against each other?"

"With our lips," I replied.

"A real French kiss?" he asked in amazement.

"Would you kiss me that way?" he asked without giving me a chance to interrupt. It was clear that Babuji was aware of a French kiss but didn't do it with my mother-in-law. The older generation wasn't particular about their oral hygiene so this indeed was considered to be a strange ritual. Things were changing, however, and I had been kissing right from day one of our marriage. Even with Jai Singh, I entertained him the same way; although quite often his oral hygiene was questionable.

I supported myself on my forearm and leaned forward towards his lips.

"Not now," he interrupted, "need to clean up first."

"Oh Babuji," I almost pleaded, "I have cleaned up my mouth before coming down to you."

"Not you," he whispered, "you are as fresh as rain. I need to clean my mouth."

In some ways, I had started falling for my father-in-law. Jai Singh had kissed me so many times with his foul breath that I had almost forgotten about it. I always took care of my breath and used a mouthwash or brushed my teeth before going to bed. It was only with Ashok that I let my resolve loosen a little bit. Jai Singh was such a spoiled brat that even when I evaded his kiss, he would forcefully kiss me and push his tongue into my mouth. His presence had brought forward my subservient tendencies and even with my father-in-law I felt that strong urge to let him have an upper hand in our affair.

"Sure Babuji," I whispered back, my lips gently hovering over his, "I will have a mouthwash in the downstairs bathroom - you can use it before going to bed."

My lips puckered and I offered him a soft kiss. His breathing was ragged as he tried to inhale my aroma. His lips gently parted and I felt a hint of his stale breath but that didn't unnerve me. The trick was to ensure that the breath didn't directly hit your nostrils and the best way of doing that was to seal his mouth with yours. I did just that and flicked my tongue between his lips. He seemed to be in heaven for a moment and then with an animalistic hunger he held my face pushing his tongue into my mouth. His hand moved to my breast and started squeezing and massaging it. I lifted myself up, allowing him better access to my breast while playing a tongue duel with him. After playing for a minute or so aggressively, he returned to his normal way and started kissing me as gently as he could. It was as if he had conquered his insecurity - of making out with such a damsel.

"Thank you Kamini," he said as we separated after our intense kiss. The kiss seemed to have lasted for an eternity and I had practically slobbered all over his mouth.

"Babuji don't worry about such things," I replied, "we can't be in hygienic state all the time but if we observe good hygiene then it allows for experimentation."

"Your breasts are so soft and so full," he whispered as he gently fondled it.

"Do you still have milk?" he asked

"Or is it just for giving comfort you feed the little one?"

"Not much was left couple of months ago but I noticed that my body has started producing milk but in much smaller quantity."

Then without him making a request, I opened the flap and offered my breast to him by kneeling astride him. Soon the other flap came undone and both of my breasts were hanging freely down, drooping towards his face. He eagerly kissed on them and nibbled on my nipples. After satisfying himself by exploring the full surface area of my breasts he finally honed in on one of the teats and started his sucking. There was a familiar feeling but far more intense. Even Ashok didn't suck on them as hard. Within couple of minutes, I noticed that a thin stream of milk started trickling down into his mouth.

"Ah," I moaned as his sucking started stimulating my breast; it felt incredibly erotic. He was intensely aroused and wouldn't let go of my breasts even after 5 minutes. I was kneeling astride him like a cow allowing him to milk me as much as he wished. His hands were gently stroking and squeezing the breasts as he alternated from one breast to another. His tongue swirled around my nipple as he took a breather from his sucking and then his teeth would nibble on them pushing me even closer towards the edge. I had started incessantly moaning after couple of minutes. After I pulled away from him. He pleaded, "Kamini let me savor them more."

"No Babuji they are already sore, you have abused them enough for one night," I said blushing.

"Let me lick your pussy then?" he breathlessly uttered. I was surprised with him making such a request but I guess he was getting comfortable with me.

"Not today Babuji," I responded.

"Why?"

"Please let me," he pleaded.

"Babuji I am not clean there - Ashok has cum in me tonight."

"Oh..."

"We should not waste much time," I whispered and straddled his waist, lining up his stiff penis against my pussy. I was soon to learn if yet another man was better equipped than my husband. Ashok and I had sex only 3 hours ago; if I could feel his father then that does indicate he is much better equipped than Ashok. I was sure that he was better equipped but strangely I sometimes suspected that it was only mind that played tricks. My well lubricated pussy didn't have much difficulty in allowing entrance to his thick penis. As my pussy walls gripped to it, I realized that he indeed was larger. He was in heaven as I bobbed up and down taking good care that I didn't hurt his right leg. My pussy muscles were working as usual creating the usual sucking grip that always drove Jai Singh crazy but it was simply too much for my father-in-law as he sputtered his semen within 2 minutes. I was a little disappointed but not surprised.

"Oh Kamini," he exhaled as he held onto my waist and shot his semen in great spurts that seemed to hit my cervix. His penis convulsed at least half dozen times lathering the inner walls of my pussy with his semen. I didn't have much doubts about his virility anymore; even though he came much sooner, which could be easily attributed to his lack of recent experience. I collapsed on top of him catching my breath. He apologized, "I am sorry Kamini. You are simply too hot for me."

After catching my breath, "I whispered back. You did much better than your son for your first time with me." I collapsed next to him and in stupefied state I blurted to him, "Babuji honestly speaking I would prefer to sleep with you rather than Ashok!"

I wasn't sure if I had meant it at the time. Yet over the years I did realize that the woman inside me had really meant that.

"Do you want to try it again in the morning?" he asked. I smiled and gently kissed on his lips and said, "let's see." Amused at the sheer determination of a 50+ year old man, I ascended the stairs. His semen kept on leaking into my pantie and had made it soggy wet. I threw my pantie into laundry basket and donned on a fresh one. Basking in the glory of my so-called climax, I dozed off to sleep. Even though I hadn't really climaxed, I was intensely aroused by the episode and was glad that our chemistry seemed to work out.

Early in the morning, Ashok woke me up sensually as he tried to caress my body and grind his pelvis behind my butt. It was the 4th year of our marriage but our bedroom activities were quite intense and happened with alarming frequency. By that time I had established myself as the important person in our relationship and definitely had an upper hand. Ashok had made it his duty to pleasure me as much as he could, which of course meant spending a lot of time eating me. This morning, however, I wasn't as much in mood and preferred to catch up on my sleep but Ashok wasn't going to take no for answer. Soon he moved between my legs and started kissing my pantie covered pussy. I was still half-asleep but since this was not something out of the ordinary, I let him continue. By the time I was fully awake and realized that Ashok might be tasting some of his father's semen along with his own. I had crossed this bridge a long while ago by feeding him Jai Singh's semen but perhaps in the 3rd year of his marriage he developed this strange fetish of going down on me the next day morning even though he had cum in me earlier in the night. As strange as it seems my efforts in dissuading had been futile. At this juncture, I had stopped bothering about the state of my pussy. The only precaution I took was to wipe down the excess semen but never really bothered cleaning it thoroughly. A few moments later I climbed on top of him and offered unfettered access to my pussy. Ashok was now used to this position, given that I used it at the times when I was incredibly horny and clearly indicated that I cared for my pleasure at that moment and that his came a distant second. Soon after he ate me for what seemed like 15 minutes, I rode him for another 5 minutes and let him ejaculate inside me again. He dozed off again soon after that. It was about 5:30 or so in the morning and my father-in-law's request made me wake up.

I didn't waste much time and took my morning bath and did the pooja. It was very early, so the whole house was quiet except for my activities. I chose to wear my regular nightgown that sometimes I wore during the weekends when we weren't expecting any guests. By the time, I was done with my morning chores, it was 6:30 in the morning. And then descended downstairs to check on my father-in-law or rather to entice for yet another round. My father-in-law was not a heavy sleeper and after calling him couple of times he woke up. Rubbing his eyes he took in my fresh, well rounded body and asked, "What it's it Bahu?"

"Bahu" meant daughter-in-law in our language. I didn't respond immediately but let him take my picture in.

"You were saying something about tasting the honeypot," I gently mumbled. His eyes lit up as he heard that and his lips curled in a smile.

"Bring it on," he said. Demurely, I climbed on the bed and sitting astride his chest, I lowered my pussy onto his eager mouth. His tongue gave it a few tentative licks before plunging to the depths. I had taken special care it to clean it thoroughly. Just like his son, he was voracious at eating me. I had to climax before he let go of me. It didn't take long though - much less than 10 minutes - may be because I was incredibly excited. I rode him soon after that and once again he came quickly but lasted a few minutes longer than previous time. We didn't talk much this time and preferred to focus on our sexual activities with the intention of wrapping it up quickly.

Soon after - finishing with my other chores - I headed to wake Ashok and he pulled me again on bed and proceeded to make out with me. As strange as it sounds, I indulged him and I found myself straddling his face yet again and this time with his father's fresh semen dripping down. Perhaps 45 minutes had passed between the time he ejaculated and Ashok commenced eating my pussy. Once again, Ashok ate me as diligently as he ate other times without once objecting to it. I was almost certain that Ashok knew about my activities but maintained the decorum of our relationship. It wasn't as if he was upset with me; he still loved me as dearly as he did it earlier but when it came to matters of sex, he seemed to have taken a secondary role. He pursued me for sex and initiated sex most of the time but the objective had always been my pleasure and not his.

The next day there were two men who were constantly vying for my attention in the house. Ashok's libido would be in a hyperdrive every time I was near any virile man. It seemed he was compelled to prove his own virility to me in his own way. It happened at such a subtle level that I could only say this in retrospect. My father-in-law was squirming in anticipation as I cleaned up his room that morning. Our eyes met several times and I blushed as he conveyed his intense desire for me. When I helped him to pee that morning, his hands caressed my milky white waist and his lips blew gentle kisses on my neck. In the bathroom, when I was ushering him in, he gently suggested that I help him by taking his penis out. Just then I heard Ashok come downstairs looking for me.

"Ashok wait, I am helping Babuji," I said as Ashok tried to come in.

"It's okay Ashok. I am almost done," I said. I noticed him stop and turn on the TV in the ground floor room. We sat there sometimes to watch the TV to give company to my father-in-law, although we had a TV upstairs as well. I was standing on the doorway of our bathroom while he was leaning against the wall, right next to the door. Hesitantly, I unbuttoned his pajamas and pulled out his semi-rigid penis. There was a sigh from him as I held it and pointed it towards the urinal for him to pee. From the corner of my eye, I could see that Ashok was engaged in the TV. When I looked at my father-in-law, he had a mischievous smile as his hand moved from my naked waist to my breasts.

"Babuji," I whispered to him, "Ashok is right in the next room."

His mind was, however, filled with lust for me. I noticed as his urine reduced to a trickle, it started swelling. I briefly entertained the idea of bending down and taking his penis into my mouth. He was my father-in-law and I definitely didn't want him to think of me as a downright slut. He had other ideas as his squeezing became aggressive and eventually he started massaging my nipple but grabbing it was next to impossible with two layers of covering. With every passing moment, his penis increased in size and eventually I peeked at his penis. It was like Ashok's - quite fair in color but larger than his - at least it looked so. It looked quite pretty nestled comfortably between a graying patch of hair. His testicles were droopy and larger than Ashok's. He pulled me closer to him and despite my apprehensions of getting caught my body wanted to entertain him. He necked me as I looked towards Ashok. He seemed to be engrossed in the TV. He could have spotted me bending down but could not have possibly seen much.

"Oh Babuji," I moaned as he kept on squeezing my breasts aggressively. Just like Jai Singh he was besotted by them.

"You got to be patient Babuji," I whispered in his ear, trying to disengage myself from him but he was not in a mood to let go of me.

vyasya
vyasya
991 Followers