A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
993 Followers

"Ashok, can you please get a clean towel from upstairs?" I hollered to Ashok. He stood up mindlessly and headed upstairs. I latched onto my father-in-law's lips and kissed him voraciously. He was delirious and seemed to be losing his balance quickly. I stopped it and whispered to him, "Babuji we will have plenty of opportunities - please control yourself."

Ashok returned as I buttoned his pajamas and escorted him back to his bed. As I stepped out of the room, I instinctively smelled my hand. That odor excited me and I calculated how and when to be near to my father-in-law without making it apparent. Post lunch, Ashok dragged me to our bedroom and we made out with him mostly eating me. This time I jerked him off to ensure that he wouldn't bother me until it was night time. Ensuring that he was satisfied, I excused myself saying that I will check on my father-in-law. Strangely, Ashok said that he would watch some TV downstairs and accompanied me. I didn't know what to do but made my way to my father-in-law's room with our daughter. Ashok was satisfied for the moment and comfortably sat downstairs watching TV. I sat by my father-in-law's bedside taking my daughter into my lap and started feeding her. With one hand I started pressing his legs; this is something I had done every now and then. My mother-in-law always liked when I did it to her. My aim today was more towards his upper calf and thighs; his ankle was still sore.

Babuji whispered to me, "why is Ashok here?"

"I don't know Babuji," I softly whispered and scooted closer to him.

"Can he see us?" he asked.

"No Babuji," I whispered and under the covers, slide my hand up to his thigh. His hand reached up to my breast and tugged onto the blouse that was still buttoned up. My daughter was suckling on the other breast that I had popped out for her.

"Ashok can you please pull the door?" I asked my husband. Babuji's hand immediately retreated back into the blanket. Ashok peeped in for a moment as I was pressing his legs.

"You are disturbing him," I whispered to Ashok. He pulled both the doors close but I asked him to keep the other one open. It allowed me to keep an eye on Ashok. I unbuttoned my blouse as soon as he stepped out and smiled as my father-in-law understood the implication.

"Bahu," he called me, "I want to see your breasts." He had tasted them earlier but he had not seen them in the darkness. I cursorily looked at the door and slowly removed the part of saree that was covering my breasts. His eyes were glued to my two melons. I was fair like my mother-in-law but my breasts were humongous, in comparison to hers. Now that I was breastfeeding my daughter and already pregnant with second one, my bustline had increased even further. There were a few bruises primarily due to the morning routine he had subjected me to. My hand made its way to his crotch and I delicately cupped his testicles. He let out a moan as I delicately massaged them, gently squeezing on each nut.

"They are beautiful," he whispered, his eyes full of admiration. His hand reached to one of them and gently caressed them. He circled my areola with his index finger and took hold of my nipple between his thumb and index finger.

"They are for you Babuji," I moaned as he twiddled my nipple. My hands were mostly massaging his testicles all the while he was feasting on my breasts. I touched his penis cursorily a few times but mostly my attention was on them. He took notice of it and asked, "You seem to fancy them?" and looked towards my hand's under the blanket.

I quickly moved my hand away but then slowly massaged his thighs and then eventually took his taut penis in my hand.

"They are not like Jai's right?" he asked.

"I mean not as big as his, right?"

I leaned forward and assured him, "Babuji every man is different; it is not a woman's place to judge them."

"Your testicles," I whispered in my hoarse voice, "are sizeable and I am only massaging them to encourage generation of more semen."

"Still men from this family somehow fall short," he quipped, dejectedly.

Unlike Ashok, my father-in-law was emotional and looked down upon himself and his son.There was a sense of inferiority; whether it was due to his diminutive stature or my affair, I never could fathom. Ashok was comfortable with his shortcomings; in fact I had started to feel that he would have preferred his wife sleeping with other men, even if he was well equipped and quite good in the bedroom.

"No Babuji - it's not true. I love Ashok very much and don't think my affair has anything to do with his deficiencies," I said, trying to alleviate his concerns.

"It was only to protect Sejal," I added.

"I don't know why but it just seems my loins are on fire," he added.

"That should not be a mystery at your age, Babuji," I sensually whispered. He looked at me lovingly. His hand once again moved to my breast and this time he directly grabbed my nipple and tugged on it. My vagina started lubricating and I just wished that Ashok was not home.

"Do you fancy me?" he asked, waking me from my reverie.

"Not the way I fancy Ashok but yes I find you attractive," I said carefully weighing my words. His thumb and index finger pinched my nipple even more as I said this to him. My hand eventually became fully active as I stroked his penis intently. His parched lips conveyed his desire to kiss me but it was my mind playing tricks as he needed a glass of water more than my lips. I buttoned up my blouse and asked Ashok to take the baby back to our room. As soon as he stepped out, I started lifting my father-in-law and this time I had clear intention of arousing him. I embraced him with my uncovered breasts and hugged him tightly, letting them crush into his chest. I offered him the glass whilst supporting him. As I heard Ashok ascend the stairs and my father-in-law finished the glass of water, I sealed his lips with mine. I kissed him with a passion that rivaled his for mine. He grabbed one of my breast and gave it a tight squeeze. We behaved like teenagers waiting for Ashok to leave the area so we could quickly make out. My kissing was so voracious and passionate that all my pretension of not making him think of me as a slut was gone. Quite clearly this would not have been possible anyway. The hunger for each other was evident that it was only Ashok's approaching steps that stopped us. We had been kissing for 5 minutes or so.

"Babuji," I said breaking the kiss, "don't hesitate to call me whenever you need such attention."

"Please be watchful of Ashok's presence though," I said and helped him lay down.

He did not hesitate in asking for what I had promised him. The very same day within a few hours, we perhaps kissed each other half-a-dozen times. These lasted few moments often and definitely not more than couple of minutes but they were quite deep kisses. I felt like a young girl once again. I had always taken good care of my breath throughout the day as there were plenty of times when one of the two men courted me. With my father-in-law, however, everything moved up several notches. There were times when I felt the urge to kiss and sometimes when he felt the urge to do so. It was not uncommon for us to steal such kisses a dozen time at least in a day.

That night after our preliminary foreplay, I straddled Ashok's face and rode him for half-hour. It was apparent to him that I was in incredible heat and needed relief. Once again, apart from gently fondling his penis, I didn't do anything that night. We both slept blissfully afterwards. Middle of the night I cursorily freshened up and descended to entertain my father-in-law. He seemed to be blissfully asleep.

"Babuji," I called him, waking him up by gently pressing on his shoulder.

"Bahu," he said.

"Is Ashok asleep?"

"Yes Babuji," I said. He was thoughtful to have already made place for me on the bed. I slid next to him and covering myself with the bedsheet he was he using. I nuzzled into him and kissed on his cheek. We both had noticed an amazing sexual chemistry. Even at the emotional level, we were really close.

"Did you have to please Ashok?" he whispered to me.

"I am clean Babuji," I responded, "if you are thinking of tasting my honeypot."

He smiled.

"So you and Ashok didn't do anything tonight?" he asked after a brief pause.

"Babuji there are other ways of doing it," I added, blushing. He took my hand and directed to his penis. I fondled his bulge.

"Do you take it in mouth?" he asked. I was taken aback by such a direct question about my sexual life with Ashok. However, I chose to answering his questions in a polite manner and avoid the ones that I didn't feel like answering.

"No Babuji," I replied.

"Ashok and I don't indulge in such a thing," I said.

"So he doesn't taste your honeypot?"

"That's not what I said," I replied, and then quickly realized that I had given it away.

"So?" he asked puzzled with my response.

"Babuji let's not talk about him?"

"This is about us," I said, looking deeply in his eyes.

"To me," I said, "our relationship is special and I don't intend to refuse anything, as long as it is not physical abuse."

"How did you relieve him then?" he asked. His mind was on something else.

"Did you use a condom?"

He was curious as hell and I didn't think there was much point beating around the bush.

"Babuji things are different - Ashok is a little worried about my pregnant state, so we are not having intercourse. We do other things and I relieve him with my hand towards the end."

"How does he relieve you then?"

"With his tongue," I quipped.

"But you had intercourse with me this morning and in the night," he argued.

"Babuji," I said, sensually, lifting myself up; my lips hovered over top of his, "Ashok is paranoid and no amount of convincing has changed his mind. Sex is natural for a woman."

"I have never turned him down and won't ever turn you down."

I kissed him and pushed my tongue into his mouth. He was in heaven once again. Just like the afternoon session, the kissing was intense and prolonged. He loved kissing and I of course had been into it all along.

"You are so heavenly," he whispered between the kisses.

"You are breasts are so soft and big!"

"Bahu you are so much bigger than Ashok and me - don't you find that strange?" he asked, taking a curious turn once again.

"Babuji it doesn't matter," I softly replied between the kisses.

I quickly moved southwards and delicately pulling down his pajama, took his taut penis in my mouth. He moaned as my warm mouth gave comfort to his pecker. Within moments he slowly started humping but it put strain on his ankle so I bobbed my head up and down for him. His penis was longer and thicker than Ashok's but smaller than Jai Singh's and hence offered moderate challenge in terms of deepthroating it. Jai Singh tried several times but it was simply too big for me to allow it in my throat. With a little effort I was able to take my father-in-law's penis down to the entrance of my throat. This was too much for him as feeling the tightness around his knob a few times he sputtered in my mouth. Instinctively, he held down my head until 3-4 of his spurts shot into my mouth. I continued drinking his semen and cleaning his penis until he was done. I laid next to him and nuzzled into him again.

"Sorry Bahu," he whispered.

"I couldn't control it; your mouth is soft, nice, and warm."

"You don't mind tasting semen?" he asked.

"I don't like the taste of it," I whispered, "but when a man has to go he needs a nice warm hole; it doesn't matter which one." He was lost for a moment and then I found him trying to lift me and then to my utter amazement, I found him kissing me on the lips. I returned his kiss but didn't part my lips. Within moments I realized that he wanted to really kiss me. My heart skipped a beat and I moved back for a moment.

"Babuji," I whispered to him, "my mouth has your stuff."

"If you can taste it then why not me?" he whispered. I gently lifted myself up and leaned forward to kiss him. This time it was a very gently and delicate one from my side but I learned that he was eager to taste his own semen as his tongue swiftly made past my lips. I let him experience what he wanted to. It was the first time for me. I had kissed Ashok after taking Jai Singh's semen in my mouth but it was never immediately after and Ashok hardly had any knowledge about it.

"Has Ashok ever tasted it?" he asked breaking the kiss.

"No Babuji," I politely replied.

"Bahu do you want me to relieve you?" he asked, clearly implying that he could use his tongue if I needed it.

"No Babuji - I am fine, we can do it in the morning if you wish," I replied.

As the days passed, we became comfortable with each other. His inquisitive nature ensured that we connected at a much deeper level. He knew more about me and my life than even Ashok within a matter of months. He was as virile as Ashok if not more and constantly vied for my attention. It became a regular habit for me to sleep with him in the afternoon and entertain him in the night as circumstances permitted. He was a voracious kisser and never tired of swapping saliva with me. He loved my breasts and abused them as much as Jai Singh did if not more. He had a taste for my pussy and loved eating it for hours. He practically pried out every single detail out of me. There was a constant self-doubt that he had due to his son's behavior but my attachment to him allayed his concerns to a certain extent. He blessed my affair with Jai Singh but suggested not to go overboard with it. Allow things only under our roof and nothing outside. He loved the taste of semen and had no qualms of expressing his desire to eat me out after I had mated with Jai Singh. After my initial reservation, I eventually caved in and yielded to his request. It was a great experience, something I had never imagined would happen between Ashok and me.

to be contd...

vyasya
vyasya
993 Followers