A Funny Thing Happened...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay....I know you're dying to talk about movies. Go ahead. Get it out of your system," she giggled, going back for more.

At last. I was about to burst.

"First, let me say I'm glad you're not wearing the camouflage suit from 'Continuum' tonight. I like being able to see you." It was meant as a witty comment....referring to the suit that rendered her invisible on the TV show... but came out more like a blatant flirt. She glanced down and blushed.

"Yes, well....there are times when disappearing would come in handy," she said softly, "but it's nice to be seen tonight. Do you like my dress?"

She returned my volley, and reminded me I hadn't complimented her nearly enough.

"It's beautiful," I replied, "but it's better with you in it." And you'd be better without it.

She fanned herself theatrically, and giggled, then gestured for me to continue.

"Star Trek," I began.....

"I'm from Maine, not Orion, and you've probably noticed in not green," she tittered.

"Conan?" I asked

"Yes and no. Body double for some of the more revealing bits."

"G.I. Joe?"

"Ah....the Scarlett suit? That was fun. A bit warm, but fun. Made my boobs look bigger didn't it?"

Was she inviting me to make a comparison between the big screen version and real life? Baiting me into taking a peek? There was just a hint of cleavage available for viewing in the neckline of her dress.

"I think.....they look, um..... I decline to comment on the grounds that I may incriminate myself," I pleaded.

"Ah....gallant, discrete, and diplomatic? What a gentleman," she said, raising her glass.

I nodded sheepishly, and clinked my glass with hers.

More pizza disappeared. Two things were apparent. One, she really was hungry, and two, she had to have some secret technology from 2077 that kept her girlish figure despite her appetite. With one slice left on the tray, I gestured to it.

"Please, put it out of its misery," she laughed, nibbling on her own piece. I took it, and began to pack it away, when she looked past me. "The sun is starting to set. Why don't you move over here, so you can watch it too?"

What am I going to say? No? I want to stay over here, as far away from you as possible? No? I think you're just trying to flirt with me?

Hell yes! Move over!

I scooted around the table, and took the seat beside her, watching the sun move lower, now peeking under the tree branches. It was one of those moments when conversation is superfluous. The view and the company were more than enough.

Still, why not have more, if it's being offered.

Rachel slid her chair right against mine, and took my hand.

"Do you mind?" she asked. I smiled, and shook my head. She lifted my arm, wrapped it around her shoulder, and snuggled tight against me. "It's getting cooler," she added. The shadows were growing.

Really? It's getting warm for me, I thought.

We sat there quietly. Rachel rested her head softly on my shoulder. It was pretty nice.

Yeah, I'm kidding. It was fan-fucking-tastic! My friends were never going to believe this either. Their loss.

Luigi was back, trying to tempt us with dessert, but I was stuffed. Rachel declined as well. When he came back a minute later with the bill, she snatched it away quickly before I could.

"Rachel....please," I smiled, but she shook her head.

"If you recall, this evening was supposed to be my way of thanking you. It's my treat. End of discussion," she said quietly. She put her card on the bill and Luigi went to process it.

I wondered if he even knew whose autograph he was about to get.

With the bill paid, Rachel stopped at the top of the stairs. I said they were narrow and steep. I guess they looked worse from the top.

"Mike could you go first, please. This ankle is going to make getting down awkward. I know I can trust you to catch me if I slip," she smiled. "I'll try not to impose on your rescue twice in two days."

I stepped down ahead, then turned to face her, a hand on each rail. Together, and one step at a time, we moved down the flight. Being two steps below her put her boobs right at eye level, so I couldn't help taking a peek. Then another, and another. I was trying to be subtle, but this close, that was difficult.

I reached the bottom step, and released my grip on the railings, reaching up to grasp her waist. I found it firm, and narrow....and incredible, given her appetite.

"I gotcha," I laughed and hoisted her down the last two risers. "Good Lord woman!" I grunted dramatically, "What have you been eating?" Truthfully, she wasn't heavy, even with excess pizza ballast, and I placed her on her feet safely. Her arms had come down around my neck, and now she was smiling brightly. Those spectacular eyes were twinkling at me, from close range. If it was anyone else....someone I knew and was on a date with....I would have kissed her. I almost did anyway, but thought better of it.

We stepped outside onto the street.

"I hope you're not in a hurry to get home," she said softly. "Walk with me?" She held her hand out, and I took it. "Well...you walk, I'll hobble as elegantly as possible," she giggled.

We turned the corner, and made our way slowly down to the beach, where she removed her shoe to make at least fifty percent of her steps easier. I steered us toward a big driftwood log, and we perched on it, looking at the warm glow that lit the western sky. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder again, and she resumed her position from before.

"I could have been killed," she whispered. "If you hadn't been paying attention, or were going faster, I could have been killed."

"You weren't," I replied softly. "That's all that matters. I'd rather not make the papers that way. It's lucky for both of us."

"Thank you," she sighed. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Mmmmm hmmm," I replied, enjoying the view, and the feel of her pressed softly against me. "Ask as many as you want."

"Why didn't you kiss me?" she asked. "In the restaurant, at the bottom of the stairs....why didn't you kiss me?"

Dumbstruck, it took me a few seconds to formulate a reply that wouldn't sound desperate, or obnoxious.

"Not my place," I finally issued. She still had her head resting softly against my neck and shoulder.

"I'm just Rachel, remember?" she whispered. "I'm just a woman, in the company of a very kind, caring, gentle and wonderful man."

I was about to argue that she could never be 'just' another woman. Too beautiful. Too statuesque. Too perfect, to be 'just' anything. She had more to say, though.

"Rachel wouldn't mind if you kissed her," she breathed. "I'm sure she'd actually like it." Her head lifted, and she turned to face me.

Her eyes glittered, reflecting the waning light off the sea. I brushed a strand of hair away from her face, and felt her shiver. It didn't seem like a cold shiver. She licked her lips unconsciously, making them look even more delicious.

Oh boy. This is it. How many times have you watched her on screen, and wanted to be right here, in her arms, just like you are right now. You'll never get this chance again. Don't fuck it up.

I touched my lips to hers, feeling the electricity of our excitement. Her kiss was so soft, like an angel, or a cloud. I pulled back, and looked into her eyes, seeing happiness. Those eyes closed, and she took the initiative, this time a little more forcefully. Her lips moved as she swivelled her head slightly, and a hand came up to caress my face. Her tongue peeked out, toying with my lips, until I opened up and let her put it to better use. It was the most incredible first kiss I'd ever experienced, and I would have been happy if that's where it ended.

She had other ideas.

After a second of withdrawal, she was back. What had begun as a tentative pressing of lips was now a full, passionate attack, with her tongue plunging deep into my mouth. My hands were around her waist, while she held me fast with one, and rubbed my chest with the other.

"Mike," she hissed, in a quivering breath of desire, "I think you'd better take me home, before I do something that gets us arrested."

I liked the sound of that. I liked it a lot. I might have been making a big assumption, but I hoped that meant that whatever she couldn't do here, we'd be doing at her place.

We made our way back to the street, where she paused, presumably to put her shoe back on. I took advantage, pulling her to me for another kiss, then scooping her up. I was going for 'chivalrous', but 'eager' could have been equally appropriate. Rachel rested her head against my chest, arms around my neck, as I whisked her up the sidewalk. I plunked her down on her seat in the car, and took my own place behind the wheel.

When I looked over at her, she was smiling, and toying with the thin necklace that hung around her neck.

"There's no rush, Mike," she said softly. "I'm hoping you will stay with me tonight. Will you?"

It was Friday night. I was off tomorrow. My list of potential excuses was pretty thin. Damn! I guess I'd just have to sleep with her. What a pain.

"I'd like that," I replied, returning the smile. "You're sure that's what you want?"

"Yes," she nodded, leaning closer, "and the fact you asked that is proof of why. You really are a nice guy, and I have a soft spot for nice guys." Another kiss, and she sat back patiently waiting for me to get myself, and the car, in gear.

Usually, I found the return trip felt shorter than the outward one. Not so much tonight, probably because of what I anticipated was waiting for me. Time was standing still, and it was making me crazy. Every traffic light conspired with the light traffic to prolong the agony, turning red just as we approached. Each red light also gave me a chance to look over at her again, and she stoked the fire by licking her lips, and flashing me that smile. At last, we arrived at the studio gate.

The guard gave us a quick look, then waved us through, and I drove us through the maze of buildings to her front door. Just in case she'd changed her mind....

"Do you still want me to come in?" I asked, praying the answer was 'yes'.

"Of course," she smiled, kissing me softly.

I let her out, then found a parking spot nearby. When I returned, she was standing in the open doorway, looking exceptionally delicious.

"Inside, please," she directed, and closed the door behind us. She pressed me back against the wall, and kissed me again. My arms came around her for the first time, and I felt her taut, firm body.

'The camera adds ten pounds', or so we're told, so she was taking that into account. I'd done a little Internet research on Ms. Rachel Nichols, and if the information was correct, she was 5 foot 10, pretty tall for a woman, and about 130 pounds, which was quite light for someone her height. She was lean, and lithe, and gorgeous.... and mine, for the moment.

The embrace continued, with our tongues busily tasting each other. My hands roamed her back, and I cautiously moved further south, feeling the terrain rise under my fingers as I reached her rear end.

"Mmmmm," Rachel moaned, continuing to suck on my tongue. I wasn't sure if that was a 'yes' mmmm, or a 'no' mmmm, so I moved my hand back up.

She grabbed my wrist, and pushed my hand back down, to cup her ass fully, then did the same to the other hand. I'm grabbing Rachel Nichols' ass!

"Mmmmm hmmm," she clarified, without missing a delicious second of our passionate bout of tonsil inspection.

We remained in place, feasting on each other, for a few more minutes, before Rachel pulled away.

"I need to put my foot up," she smiled, "and I'm sure we can find a more comfortable and inviting place to continue. Come on in, and make yourself at home, while I, um, slip into something, more, um.... well, you know the rest. I'll only be a few minutes."

I watched her hobble off, around the corner, and down the short hall, presumably to her bedroom. For the first time, I looked around her 'home'. She told me that the studio had bought out these condos when it expanded years ago. Some had been bulldozed to make room for a new soundstage, but these had been kept to provide accommodation for actors, directors and the like. Safe, secure and very convenient, they were also quite nicely appointed, well decorated, and comfortable. Far nicer than a mere hotel room, and more relaxing, I could understand why she was happy to stay here.

I took a seat in a nice, deep, soft chair, to await her return. I realized that all the tongue action had made me a little thirsty, so I made my way into the small kitchen, and opened the fridge.

The studio took good care of its guests. Bottles of water, various soft drinks, juices, snacks.... all sorts of goodies were available. I plucked up a can of soda, and cracked it open.

I heard a scuff, and a throaty giggle from the hallway.

"This would be much easier with two feet," she smiled, coming into view, "and at my home, I have a better selection of lingerie. I hope a silky robe, nice bra, and tiny panties will do the job."

She stepped closer, adjusting the sash of her blue satin robe as she did. The robe covered her almost to the floor, but she struck a pose, and her long, sexy leg parted the curtain of shiny blue fabric, showing me a lot of toned thigh and calf muscle. It was her left leg, and ended in the grey plastic of her walking boot. She saw my eyes follow her leg downward, and laughed.

"Actually, my ankle almost matches the robe. It's a nasty blue bruise colour."

"No, no.... It's better with the boot," I smiled. "It looks sexy, and I'm pretty sure I can catch you."

"So who says I'm running?" she smiled. Three hobbling steps brought her right in front of me, and she gave me a look with those blue eyes that made me nearly melt. "I really should get off my foot, though. Would you join me in the bedroom?"

I answered by handing her my can of drink, and scooping her up.

"This way?" I asked, heading the way she came from.

"First on the left," she sighed, resting her head against me.

I eased us through the appropriate door, into the bedroom, which was nicely decorated as well. A big, soft, king sized bed dominated the room, and I laid her gently on it, carefully arranging her injured foot out of the way. I sat on the edge of the bed, and looked down at her.

"I have to ask this, just one last time ; you're sure this is what you want to do?" I asked.

No, I'm not an idiot, and I don't need things repeated a thousand times before I get it. It's just that.... well.... I didn't want what we were about to do to be a prize, for not running her over. Under different circumstances, I would never even ask the question, but I didn't want her to think she owed me anything, just for being conscientious. That debt had been paid by the pizza. If we were moving into new territory, I wanted it to be for the right reasons.

I'm not talking about love, necessarily. Mutual lust would work just fine.

Rachel looked up at me, and smiled. Somehow, she knew what I was worried about. Her hand touched my cheek softly.

"Mike.... I think it's very sweet of you to keep giving me a chance to change my mind. I know you're not saying you don't want to be with me," she said quietly. "I'm not doing this out of any implied obligation.... I'm doing this because I like you. So, if that puts your mind at ease, then lay down and let's enjoy each other."

That about does it. I took a place next to her, and we embraced again, with my hand resting on her hip. I could feel the single strip of fabric underneath, when it rose over her hip from front to back, and rubbed my fingers along the line it drew. The satin felt wonderful, and when I palmed the curve of her rump again, I felt no other interference. Ah.... a thong.

My hand slid up, dipping down as it approached her waist, and I hooked a finger under the sash that held the robe closed. Rachel moaned into my lips, and rolled back, letting me see what I was about to unwrap. The sash yielded easily, and I let one side of the silky fabric slip away, giving me my first look at the body I had seen so many times on the big screen. Never like this, though.

Several fantasies had already been checked off. Meeting Rachel.... Kissing Rachel.... Feeling her body in my arms.... among others that I didn't realize I'd been harbouring. This one, and the one that would logically follow, were the biggest, and my heart was pounding as the shiny blue robe slithered off her left side, letting my eyes feast on her from top to bottom.

Wow! was my first thought. Since she was so tall, her torso was very long, and as I touched her reverently, I discovered how firm she was. Fit and muscular, with just enough feminine softness to smooth out the palette, giving her very sexy lines. Her bra and panties were a matching set of lacey white garments, brief enough that they hid little from my gaze.

My hand slid upwards, stopping just below her breast, as I took in the view again.

"Oh, please don't stop, Mike," she whispered. "Your hands feel so good on me, and I've been horny since dinner. Touch my breasts, please? It opens in the front, if you're wondering."

To be honest, I hadn't made it that far yet. I was still giddy that I was about to touch her beautiful tits, at last. I palmed her left globe softly, eliciting a moan from her. It was so soft, and perfect. A gentle fondle led to another moan, and I reached for the front clasp, now eager to see what was filling my hand so nicely.

Her bra sprung open at my touch, revealing those breasts for my viewing pleasure. They were everything I imagined they would be, and more, but that would apply equally to all aspects of her. According to the Internet, they were C-cups, but I thought they looked bigger, not that it mattered. Right now, they were mine to play with, and she sighed as I touched the bare skin of her breasts for the first time. Her nipples puckered into tight, coral pink cones, standing up, and looking delicious.

They did taste as good as they looked, and Rachel held my head as I sucked first one, then the other.

"Mmmmm, yes, I do like having my nipples sucked," she moaned. "It makes me feel very feminine, and it also gets me very wet."

I carefully arranged my body on top of hers. I know, it's her ankle that's hurt, but I still wanted to be gentle. Now I could comfortably reach and suckle both breasts, and since I enjoyed doing it as much as she liked having it done, I settled in for some fun.

I tugged each nipple with my lips, making it stand even more prominently, looking even more delicious, and encouraging further attention. As I kept going from one breast to the other, Rachel kept moaning, and sighing her wishes that I continue. Her body began to quiver with excitement, and her right leg wrapped around my hip, letting her foot express other needs that were surfacing.

"Oh god, it's like my tits are wired directly to my clit," she groaned. "I've never had anyone make me feel quite like this."

And I've never had a woman.... any woman, let alone a movie star.... say anything like that to me during the act. Damn! More things that no one will believe!

I decided to investigate a little further down, and left a trail of reverent kisses during my journey across her flat, smooth belly. I tongued her navel, causing a ticklish giggle, then continued, until I reached the silky white barrier of her panties.

Now between her lean thighs, I nuzzled against the smooth satin of her thong. I could smell her womanly scent, a strong, musky aroma that made my mouth water. A small patch of wetness was centred over her vagina, marking her aroused sex. I pulled the tiny curtain aside, and gasped at the sight within.