A Funny Thing Happened...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I personally find every woman's pussy quite pretty. Some are thin, tight, almost delicate, the type referred to as an 'innie'. Others pout wide open, with thick labia that frame a deep opening ; an 'outie'. Rachel's pussy was neat, and narrow, but her inner lips laid open like a butterfly had landed on her perfect vestibule. It was the kind of pussy that just begged to be licked, tasted and probed.

"My god, Rachel....it's beautiful!" I gasped, yet again.

"Thank you," she giggled. She lifted her legs high, and dispatched the thong from her hips, sliding it up her legs, and flicking it across the room with her right foot. When she put her legs back down, she spread wider, and I watched as her slippery lips pulled apart, with little strings of her lubricant stretching from one side to the other.

I inhaled her delicious scent again, and leaned closer, coming within licking range. I felt her body tense, as she held her breath in anticipation of my tongue making contact. Suspense is a vital part of entertainment, and I prolonged the wait, inspecting her photogenic pussy at close range, letting the perfume of her arousal waft over me, until my appetite could no longer be ignored.

I tasted her deliciousness, sliding my tongue upward from her perineum to her clit. I'm sorry.... I just don't know how to describe the most wonderful flavour I've ever tasted. Words seem inadequate. I will say this.... I loved her creamy, tasty texture, and couldn't get enough, burrowing my tongue deep into her juicy opening. Her labia swelled and pouted open wider, dangling as I flicked them, then sucked them into my mouth.

"My god!" she gasped, undulating her hips, and smearing her drenched gash across my face. "Please! Don't stop!"

Well, she's a lot like that old ad about potato chips.... So good, bet you can't eat her just once!

I pushed my tongue as deep inside her vagina as I could reach, swirling it around to collect more of her ambrosia. I was being completely selfish at this point ; she was so delicious, I wanted more, and if she happened to enjoy it as well, that was a bonus. Adding a finger that could reach further brought more juicy goodness out for my consumption.

Rachel was grunting and moaning loudly, with one hand tangled in my hair to keep my mouth in place, pleasuring her cunt. I couldn't see the other hand, of course, as my whole world was her pussy right now, but my guess would be that it was busy pulling on her nipples.

As my tongue trailed up, twirling her sensitive clit out of its hood, her moans grew in intensity and pitch. A few words crept in, directing my attack.

"Mna'ahnn.... Yessss.... Gnahhhhn.... Ahhhh.... Fuuuuuuuck yessss.... Right there.... Oh god, right there.... Yes!"

The other hand was on my head now, and I concentrated my actions 'right there', otherwise known as her clitoris. A second finger joined the first, probing her pussy, while my tongue went into overdrive at the upper juncture of her floppy lips, torturing her love button. I felt her whole body tense up. Her thighs began to shake, and it began.

"Oh myyyyfuuuuuuuckinnnnnggodddddddd!" she shrieked, as she bucked and twisted through the waves of pleasure that hit her. Her hands held my head in place, helping me keep my lips attached, slurping at the gushing sweetness that flowed freely from her snatch. Several seconds of bliss followed, with her screaming unintelligibly. Finally, her body relaxed, melting into the mattress. I gave her a few parting licks, and rested my chin in her pubic bone, catching my breath while watching her desperately do the same.

"Thank you.... thank you, thank you, thank....you," she whispered, as her breathing eased slowly. "Wow!" I crawled up to lay beside her.

"You're very welcome," I whispered back. She rolled to face me, and kissed me hard, plunging her tongue into my mouth fervently.

Speaking of hard.... I was, and she quickly found the bulge during her feverish exploration of my body. She unbuttoned and unfastened everything she came to, baring my skin to match hers. We both peeled away the layers eagerly, and as I wriggled out of my pants, she discarded her bra and robe, which had been open, but still in place. I hooked a thumb into my underwear, the last remaining piece of clothing, but she stopped me.

"Let me, please," she smiled, pushing me flat on my back. Her hands caressed the bloated tent of fabric. "Nice. So hard, and hot. I think we're going to have fun together."

She dragged the waistband down.... further.... further.... until my erection pushed free, springing straight out at her.

"Oh my!" she gasped, wrapping her hand around my thick stiffness. "I stand corrected ; I KNOW we're going to have fun together. That's a very nice cock!"

Now that the unveiling was over, I took over, kicking my underwear off, while she took a comfortable place between my legs, stroking my shaft gently. She rubbed her cheek against the head, and purred softly.

I watched as the lips that I fantasized about, through every movie or TV show I'd seen her in, opened slowly, and lowered themselves over the head of my dick. It was my turn to moan in ecstasy.

"Oh, Rachel," I sighed, "that feels soooooooo goooooood...."

Yes.... It was a huge understatement, but she was sucking the words right out of my brain. Her succulent lips had formed a seal around the shaft, and she was smoothly bobbing her head, while sucking gently. It was an incredible feeling, but truthfully, nearly any pair of lips would feel the same. What made this blowjob so much more than any before, was simple ; this time, Rachel Nichols was sucking my cock! It was her deep, beautiful blue eyes that were looking into mine, and her smooth cheeks that were hollowing with the suction, and her wet tongue that was slithering along the underside of the shaft. As much as anything, the knowledge of who was blowing me, and the sight of her doing it, was driving me crazy.

She pulled back, and stroked my spit soaked shaft with one hand, slapping the head on her extended tongue a few times. A lascivious grin broke out on her face.

"I'd love to just suck this beautiful piece of meat until it explodes, but my pussy I feeling very lonely right now," she giggled. "You don't mind it I sit on it, do you?"

"Not at all," I laughed. "I'm at your disposal."

She smiled, and struggled to her knees, fighting the boot all the way, then straddled me. Her hand guided my dick into her vestibule, as she perched on her left knee and right foot. With the head safely nestled between her lips, she settled down. The look on her face showed the pleasure she was feeling.

"Mmmmm, yes...." she sighed, ".... As I said.... lots of fun, together."

Yes.... Fun. That's what I was having as well, as the delicious sensation of her warm, wet pussy engulfed my cock. I groaned, and she sang harmony, when we were fully connected.

Rachel braced her hands on my chest and began a rhythm of slow, deep strokes, rising and falling sensuously while she looked into my eyes. It was very gentle, and loving, especially for a first time together, without the usual frenzied need. I suppose the boot may have had something to do with it, because the need was still there ; only the desperation was missing.

I was content to lay back, and watch her ride me so nicely. It was an incredibly hot sight, and her eyes told the tale of what she was feeling, expressing her emotions so easily. If this whole 'mainstream movie actress' thing fell through, I'm sure she could have a great future fucking on camera, and I would happily be a fan. Better yet, I'd happily be her stunt cock. She felt wonderful sliding up and down my dick.

I was guiding her through her motions, with a hand on each of her fabulously firm ass cheeks. She would occasionally pause at the top, faking her downward move, playfully teasing me. I began to take advantage of these brief slowdowns, thrusting upward. My hips arched off the bed, slamming my cock up her pussy eagerly. Soon she was pausing on purpose, anticipating my response, which I withheld, returning the tease.

Rachel leaned down, resting her breasts on my chest, and kissing me again. We both moaned our happiness, and I mentally calculated which way to roll us over. Let's see.... avoid left ankle, which is beside my right leg, so go this way....

She giggled as I reversed our position neatly, without having to withdraw my erection from its warm residence. Her arms wrapped gently around my neck, holding my lips in contact with hers. I began to stroke into her.

It didn't take long for her to begin sighing in time with my thrusts, and soon after, she pulled her lips away from mine.

"Mna'ahhhn, yes, baby," she growled, tilting her head down, and peering at me from under her furrowed brow. "Gimme that cock! Fuck my pussy and make me cum again!"

With her damaged ankle safely clear, and her right leg wrapped tight around my hip, she spurred me with her right heel, urging me to give it to her with gusto. As I said before, obviously the need was there, so I took it upon myself to supply the desperation, and kicked it up a gear.

I gave it to her as requested, fucking her with long, deep strokes that ended with a loud slap of flesh meeting flesh. I was grunting, and Rachel was moaning.... singing a capella to the percussion of our bodies, until she started to break into a solo aria. Like a good drummer, I let her take the lead, while I kept the rhythm going.

"Oh, yeah, honey.... That's it baby.... Ooooo, fuck me.... Yeah.... Fuck me good.... Ooooo baby, oh baby.... Ooooo.... Oh.... Ahhhh.... Yes! Gonna cum! Gonna cummm! Gonnnnnna cummmmmmmm!" she screamed, arching her back. I raised up on my arms to give her space, and to watch the show, as her body shook wildly. The waves passed, and she wilted, her body completely relaxed.

I was not relaxed. I was on the edge of a colossal orgasm of my own, and pounded her furiously.

"Where would you like it?" I asked, pistoning into her steadily.

"Inside me, please," she smiled sweetly, the afterglow of her orgasm still obvious in her unfocused eyes.

I had been holding back, but now cut loose with a last few frenzied strokes, and exploded inside her. Surge after ecstatic surge, I spilled the contents of my balls into her warm depths, while she cooed contentedly and stroked my hair.

I rested atop her for a few minutes, catching my breath, before finally rolling off her, and snuggling next to her body.

"My ankle actually doesn't hurt right now," she breathed. "Gotta love those endorphines. Thank you."

"Mmmmm, no, it's me who should be thanking you," I mumbled. "This beats an autograph any day!"

Rachel giggled, then completely lost it, laughing loudly. She rolled on her side, and looked at me softly.

"Yeah, I suppose it does, but you can't show it to anyone else!"

***

I was laying back, with my arms folded behind my head, while Rachel laid on her side next to me. She had the sheet wrapped around her body the way it always is in the love scenes on TV, and in the movies. I suppose old habits die hard. It made me wonder how much of what we just did was real, and how much was for effect.

She hadn't given me a reason to doubt her veracity, but she was an actress, accustomed to playing a role, and portraying emotions that weren't really there. I was probably being overly cynical to protect myself, as everything, if taken at face value, was going far too well. I couldn't be that lucky.

Rachel was twirling her long brown hair around her finger, looking at the locks quizzically. She giggled.

I think I'm actually a blonde," she smiled, "or at least, I used to be. I've changed my colour so often, I can't remember."

I lifted the sheet as far as I could, and peeked down her body. It was for effect. I didn't need to take another look, as her incredible pussy was indelibly etched in my memory. An outie, with very sexy, pouting lips.... and not a hair in sight.

"No corroborating evidence down there. The carpet is missing. You've even been green!" I laughed.

"Well, that was green skin," she corrected, "with red hair. I felt like Christmas! The red hair is fun, though. I think it's my favourite."

She traced her hand over my chest softly, with a playful grin on her face.

"Mike, do you have plans for tomorrow night?" she asked.

Well, I wasn't even planning on leaving tonight, so I'd have to say no.

"None whatsoever," I replied. "More pizza?"

"No, nothing quite that much fun, I'm afraid. Do you have a tux?" she giggled.

"A tuxedo? No, just a nice suit. Why?" I asked.

"I'm expected at an art gallery thing downtown. It's black tie only," she explained. "If you want to come, I'd love to have you as my guest, but we'll have to set you up with a nice tux. Will you be my arm holder?"

Ah.... That's what I was expecting tonight. The crowds of onlookers, cameras, and that sort of thing. I knew it was going to happen sometime. I just got the order wrong.

"Sure, I'll be your formal crutch," I laughed.

"Great!" she smiled, and picked up her phone. She began to type a message. "I'll get you something to wear. The studio is already doing a dress for me, so it won't be a problem." A few final clicks, and she sent the text. "Cynthia is my friend in wardrobe. She'll take care of it."

Cynthia was prompt, too, responding almost immediately. Rachel read the reply.

"She needs to know your sizes. Height, weight, waist, shoe size. Just to be sure she's got what we need."

"Okay.... 6'4", 210, 36 inch waist, and size 13 feet," I listed, as she transcribed the data into her phone. She sent it. Moments later, Cynthia replied again.

Rachel started to laugh, then really lost it. Whatever Cynthia said, it was pretty funny. Rachel turned the screen toward me.

Ooooo! Big feet! You know what that means! I read. No problem. Have him come with you tomorrow at 4, and we'll fit him up.

"Tomorrow at 4. Got it," I smiled.

"So," she grinned, putting her phone away. "What do we do until then?" she asked, arching her eyebrows suggestively. "Any ideas?"

"What's the script say?" I asked, smiling back.

"No script, honey," she breathed, moving closer. "Sometimes, the best scenes are improvised." Her lips touched mine, and I pulled her over atop me, enjoying the soft, smoothness of her skin under my hands, as they roamed her body freely.

More items on the list of things my friends would never believe.

***

Saturday morning, I felt movement beside me in bed. It took a few seconds to remember that this wasn't my bed, and who was moving next to me.

"Morning, baby," she breathed, throwing her arm across my chest. "I have to go soon. They need me on set."

"I thought the doctor benched you?" I asked.

"He benched my ankle, but they still need my face," she giggled. "Actually, they just need to shoot some of the closeups, and non-active stuff. Just minimizing the effect of the injury, until I can do the rest."

"Okay. So, do I need to leave, or can I hang out here for the day?" I questioned. "We need to be with your friend Cynthia at 4, right?"

"That's right. I don't think I'll be too long, so it would be great if you were still here when I get back. We could have sex again, before we go," she smiled, "if you want to?"

"Sounds like a plan," I laughed. "I have my guest pass, so I can wander around a bit without getting arrested, and there's lots to eat here. Cynthia is providing the clothes for tonight, so I really have no reason to leave."

"Awesome! I look forward to seeing you right here, later on. I have one favour to ask right now, though," she said softly. I nodded. "I'll need your help in the shower." She saw me smile, and clarified. "Not that kind of help! I don't have time for that kind of help today, although it sounds like fun. I just need you to help keep me from slipping. I don't feel safe balanced on one foot on the wet tile."

"That I can do," I nodded, rolling out of bed and taking her hand to help her to her feet. With her arm around my shoulders, and mine around her deliciously naked waist, we scuttled slowly into the bathroom. Rachel took her seat on the toidy, while I started the shower. When she was ready, I guided her under the warm spray.

"Mmmmm, that's so nice," she sighed, ducking her head into the stream. She braced her hands on the wall, stabilizing her balance.

I grabbed the soap, and began to lather up her back. She moaned, and leaned back against me, letting my soapy hands wander over every inch of her body. I washed her legs, her ass, her back, her front.... especially her front.... her arms, and her front again. My dick was stiffening rapidly, from touching her body.

"I get the feeling you like my breasts," she smiled, pulling me in for a kiss. Her slippery boobs squashed between us, a favourite sensation of mine, as was the softness of her lips.

I rinsed her off, then began my career as a nude hairdresser, pouring some of her shampoo in my hands and lathering her hair. Her eyes fluttered closed, and she moaned softly.

"Oh, I could get used to this," she breathed. "You're going to get a huge reward for taking such good care of me."

I liked the sound of that. After I rinsed her long tresses, she grinned at me, and eased down onto her knees. Her eyes locked on mine as she gripped my hard cock.

"I thought we didn't have time for this," I reminded her. Not that I wanted her to stop.

"Hmmm, yes, I said that didn't I?" she giggled, stroking my shaft firmly. "Well, there's always room for jello," she smiled, "or time for a blowjob!"

She pushed me back against the wall of the shower stall, and opened her mouth, swallowing half my cock on the first gobble. Within half a dozen strokes, her lips were nearly touching my pubes, and I was moaning loudly at the incredible feeling of her mouth milking my dick.

I watched her from above. Her eyes, lashes speckled with water droplets, looking up into mine. Her cheeks hollowing with each bobbing stroke of her head, as she sucked hard on my erection. The sight, combined with the sensation of her lips and tongue, had my balls churning within minutes.

"Rachel, honey.... You're going to make me cum," I groaned, just in case she wasn't interested in swallowing my load.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she nodded, and sped up her strokes. "Mmmmm hmmm!"

Well, alright then, I thought. Her eagerness to have me spurt down her throat brought that inevitably closer to happening. When her hand cupped my balls, it was the final straw.

I came hard, basting her tonsils with multiple shots of jizz, while she gulped and stroked me through my climax. My legs began to quiver, and I slid slowly down the wet tile wall, dragging my spent noodle out of her gripping mouth. I landed with a splash, gasping in the aftermath for air. She laughed.

"Oops!" she smiled. "I sometimes don't know my own strength."

The water rained down on us for a minute, until I had recovered enough to speak.

"Thank you," I mumbled. "I'm just gonna sit here a while. You go ahead."

Rachel stood carefully, and gave herself a final rinse before turning off the water, and stepping out. She wrapped herself in a towel, and hobbled out to get dressed.

I managed to stand and dry myself. She was dressed, and putting the boot back on her damaged ankle, when I stumbled back into the bedroom, and flopped on the bed.

"Thanks again," I sighed.

"Mmmmm, you're welcome, and delicious," she smiled, pecking me on the cheek. "See you later lover. Get your rest."

My eyes closed, and I fell asleep quickly.

***

I was standing in the wardrobe department, looking over at Rachel who was having her hair and makeup done. This was new for me, and more than a little uncomfortable.