A Funny Thing Happened...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I just wasn't accustomed to being nearly naked in front of.... and under the direct attention of.... so many strange women. Cynthia and three of her assistants were dressing me. Literally. Currently, I was down to my underwear and socks again, but everyone was milling about with various articles of what would soon be my clothing for the evening.

As if by magic, a shirt eased over my shoulders. Hands.... Too many for just one person.... reached around and fastened the crisp white garment in place. Moments later, the trousers of the tuxedo arrived in a similar fashion. It was as though an octopus was fitting me, and hands were everywhere. They weren't shy about where they touched, either, and even zipped my fly.

A pair of shoes you could see your face in appeared, and my feet were shod without any real effort on my part. The cummerbund was snapped in place, and the folds were perfected. At last, the jacket was slipped over my shoulders, and the classic bow tie was snugged around my neck.

"Ooooo! Very 007!" Cynthia laughed, stepping back to admire her work.

"Don't sell him short, honey," Rachel smiled. "More like 009! You were right about the big feet!" She winked at me in the mirror, and both Cynthia and the hairdresser burst out laughing.

"Okay! Enough said!" Cynthia giggled, and mopped her brow comically.

Rachel rose from her chair, and the swarm of wardrobe bees swept her off behind a screen to apply her dress. She gave me a naughty smile as she tossed her robe away from behind cover.

"No peeking. It's a surprise!" she giggled, and gestured for me to turn around. I did as asked, happy to play along. I really didn't need to wait long, as I soon heard her from behind me. "Okay, I'm ready." I turned.

Okay, so I see one immediate problem.... There's no way I'm going to be able to keep my hands off her in public all night!

Her dress was just stunning. Black from the waist down, it gradually became a deep blue as it hugged her upper body like a glove. Insets of lace curved up and across her cleavage, giving just a peek of the crease between her breasts. The neckline was a scooped halter, and there was nothing obscuring her back at all. Separate sleeves, similarly coloured and topped with lace, added elegance to the sexy factor. My mouth must have been hanging open.

"I guess I don't have to ask what you think of it," she smiled.

"Um, no," I choked, "you don't. It's beautiful, Rachel.... You're beautiful."

I was ready to go, and Rachel was looking.... oh, just so fucking good.... so the only thing left to do was get in the limo, and go to the event.

Yes, I said limo.

Initially, had assumed that I was driving us to the soirée. It wasn't until a few hours before that I learned otherwise. I suppose the limo was more fitting, given the formal theme of the evening, and I would happily take the seat next to Rachel for the trip.

Once we were comfortably seated, I took her hand. She turned to face me.

"In the interest of preserving all of Carol's hard work," she smiled, gesturing to her makeup, "I think we should keep the kissing to a minimum." She gave me a careful peck on the lips, as a down payment. "At least on the way there. Coming home, I'm all yours, and I do mean 'all'."

***

Honestly, I don't really recall that much of the evening at the Gallery. Rachel was on my right arm, which gave extra support for her left ankle. Several people noticed her fashionable footwear.... one stiletto, one plastic boot, with a shim taped to the bottom to equalize the heel difference.... and she gave them a more interesting tale of her injury to take with them.

Well, that's her job, isn't it? Entertainment. So, a colourful tale of a stunt gone bad makes for better conversation than one of clumsiness and chivalry. I didn't mind losing my billing. My job tonight was to keep her upright, and let her shine, something she did with ease.

Part of the reason for my fuzzy memory might have been the champagne, which was flowing freely. I probably had far too many, but I wasn't really involved in most of the conversations, beyond the occasional introduction, so I had a free hand whenever a tray of flutes went past. Rachel had a few, too, and her consumption went up as the evening went on.

"My foot is killing me," she whispered, as we walked slowly through the crowd. "Champagne is only so effective as a pain killer." She leaned closer, and cupped her hand to my ear. "The good news is that it makes me horny. I think I'll tell the driver to take the scenic route home."

"Just say when," I smiled.

"Pretty soon. I can hold out for a little while longer," she nodded, as another guest approached. She extended her hand, and went into starlet mode. "Hello! So nice to see you....."

***

Our driver held the door open for us to take our seats in the limo. As I was on her left arm, I got in first, supporting her as she paused at the door. I saw her whisper in the driver's ear, then she eased in beside me with a smile. She angled her hips slightly, and leaned back against my chest, extending her leg to rest it on the opposite seat.

"Oh, I am soooooo glad that's over with," she groaned. "My ankle is worn out. Fortunately...," she smiled, ".... I don't plan on spending any more time on my feet tonight. My knees? Probably. My back? Certainly. But not my feet."

She turned her head, and found my lips with hers. After a short kiss, she whispered a secret to me.

"Remember, I said I was yours on the way home. I told the driver to take the long way back to the studio. Also, I'm not wearing any underwear, so feel free to feel me."

I smiled, and wrapped my arms around her, cupping her breasts softly. I already knew there was no bra in the way, as her back was quite bare, but I didn't know about the lower half until she told me. I fondled her gently, caressing the firm fullness of her tits, while she sighed at my touch. She turned again to kiss me, then crawled over my lap. She straddled me, and undid the catch behind her neck, letting the gown drape loosely around her waist, and giving my lips access to her stiff nipples.

While I gnawed gently on her pink buds, she reached behind her to grab my burgeoning bulge. Her hand caressed the cramped crotch of my pants, and deftly unzipped the fly. Her touch was gentle, as she freed my stiffness from the confines of my underwear. She rearranged herself slightly, and I felt the warm wetness of her vagina on the head of my cock.

"Oooooooooo, I've been thinking about doing this all night," she moaned, settling lower, and engulfing my shaft in her tight tunnel. "You're a very effective painkiller. Quite addictive, but not in a bad way."

The motion of the car trundling steadily along made her pussy slide slightly up and down on my cock, even without her consciously moving. When she did start to hump on my dick, I had to release her nipples, and settle for kissing her luscious lips. We moaned into each other's mouths, enjoying the naughtiness of having sex within feet of passersby. If only they knew.

At least one person did know, and I briefly wondered how often our driver had chauffeured the Fuckmobile around town. Probably quite often, as I'm sure it wasn't a fantasy held solely by me.

Right now, however, it was all mine, and I wasn't just fulfilling it with some prom date or suddenly horny dinner companion ; the vagina currently embracing my shaft within its muscular sheath belonged to a woman I had lusted after on movie and TV screens for years. Yes, we had already done it more than a few times since last night's premiere performance, but this somehow felt different. Not loving.... It was far too early for love. This was just mutual heat. Totally unabashed sexual need, that was demanding to be satisfied, regardless of where we were, or who might hear.

I grabbed her ass with both hands, and speared my hips upward, driving my cock into her cunt feverishly. Rachel broke the kiss, and tilted her head back.

"Uhhhn! Uhnn! Fuck! Yes, fuck me, baby!" she snarled, tipping her head forward to glare at me with fire in her cool blue eyes. "Come on! Fuck my pussy hard!"

Her arms stretched wide, able to just reach the assist handles on the roof inside each door. She hung on tight, while I drilled her hard from below, making her boobs bounce and quiver in an interesting manner.

"Yeah, that's it!.... Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she gasped "Take me, Mike!"

I guess champagne really does make her horny, I thought. Horny, and quick to please.... or maybe it was the situation that had her on the verge of cumming already. Could it be that she, like myself, was checking the 'have sex in a limo' box on her fantasy list right now?

I gave another few furious strokes up into her pussy, enough to push her over the edge, and watched as she tried unsuccessfully to suppress a scream of orgasmic joy. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the handles tighter, and a pink flush bloomed on her chest and neck. Her face twisted into a snarl of pleasure, then she exhaled slowly, and hung from her fingertips. One hand lost purchase, and she slipped, but I caught her.

"There you go, saving me again," she panted. "A girl could get used to that, you know? You may spoil me for life." Her arms wrapped around my neck, and we kissed again, tangling tongues playfully.

Spoil her for life? I rather liked the sound of that. As for myself, I was feeling pretty spoiled, too. Her pussy still had a firm grip on my cock, and was milking me as she flexed her feminine muscle. I moved both hands to her ass again, and scooted forward onto my knees on the limo floor. Her right leg wrapped instinctively around my hip, until I laid her back on one of the longer side couches. Before I released her, I unzipped the lower back of her dress.

While I knelt and tried to remove my jacket, Rachel shimmied the dress down over her hips, carefully laying it on the opposite couch. Then she turned her attention to me, and the clothing pile grew rapidly. Her hands caressed my skin gently as she removed my shirt, pants and all the accoutrements of the tux, leaving me to discard my underwear and socks.

"Never been naked in a limo before," I laughed, my erection still glistening with her juices as it bobbed before me.

"Here," she giggled, re-attaching the bow tie around my neck on its little strap, "now you're not naked. Feel better?"

I smiled, and pushed her onto her back, dragging her closer to the edge of the couch. I rubbed the head of my cock between her lips, and pushed back inside her.

"NOW I feel better," I growled.

"Ooooo! Mmmmm.... me too!" she hissed, as her hands came up to caress my face and neck. The look in her eyes told me what she wanted me to do.

Long, deep strokes split her pussy open neatly, and her moist grip felt wonderful as I fucked her firmly. She no longer even tried to be quiet, moaning loudly, yelping when my thrusts were particularly effective, and screaming instructions when the urge for words arose. Unless the driver was wearing headphones.... a highly unlikely development.... he had to know exactly what was going on a few feet behind him, if her whispered direction to him wasn't obvious enough.

I was pounding her furiously now, adding the slapping of our bodies to the various sounds of sex that filled the passenger cabin. It was raucous, sweaty, and thoroughly enjoyable, as I jabbed my stiff cock balls deep in her delightful cunt, while she screeched blissfully and clawed at my shoulders.

Rachel threw her head back, and gripped me tighter as she came again. I kept probing her juicy snatch, watching the pleasure wash over her, until she relaxed under me. Her voice was a raspy whisper when she spoke.

"Just one more, honey," she gasped. "Please.... Just one more?"

I did a quick evaluation. I was definitely on approach for my own release, but I might be able to hold off long enough to give her the 'one more' she asked for. I gritted my teeth, and picked up the pace.

Her pussy felt soooooooo goooooood.... I just wanted to fill her up with another load of my jizz, but she had asked nicely, so I was going to do my best to hold back the inevitable. I kept watching her for signs it was working, and fortunately, it was.

A final, gurgling scream announced her orgasm. With my mission accomplished, I was free to cum myself, and pulled out of her pussy just as the first rope of juice raced up my shaft and exploded out, landing on her quivering breasts. Several more shots followed, of various strengths, decorating her torso with streaks and globs of sticky goo.

I sat back, watching her chest heave as she caught her breath, while catching my own. Her head rolled in my direction, and she smiled brightly.

"Thank you," she whispered, and reached over her head. Her knuckles rapped on the privacy divider, which whirred as it lowered a few inches.

"Yes Ma'am?" the driver's voice asked.

"You can take us home now," Rachel said, her voice still recovering it's authority. "We're done. Thank you."

"Yes Ma'am, and you're welcome," he replied. The divider went back up smoothly.

She trailed her fingertips along her body, collecting my spunk, and licking them clean, before going back for more.

"Mmmmm, yummy," she giggled. "Just like the champagne!"

***

Monday morning, I walked into the building where I worked. I had spent the entire weekend with my new favourite actress, only leaving her early this morning to change into my work clothes.

I'm sure I didn't look any different than usual, but I sure felt different. Satisfied. Satiated. Sore. Looking forward to Rachel's next call.

A few people in the lobby looked at me, then whispered amongst themselves. Could they tell I'd been having great sex with a movie star all weekend? Was it written on my face?

It happened again in the elevator. I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable.

Finally, as I went through our reception area, another gaggle of whisperers broke up on my approach. One of my best friends, Freddie, was among them, and he smiled when I stopped to talk, slapping a copy of the morning paper into my chest.

There it was.... the reason for the whispers, and his smile.

A picture.... taken Saturday night, at the Art Gallery. There had been photographers around, of course, but I was too enthralled by Rachel's grace, smile and beauty to even register the flash that captured us for posterity.

There I was, my arm and hand intertwined with that of the beautiful Rachel Nichols. I was looking dapper in my James Bond tuxedo, thanks to Cynthia in wardrobe. Rachel was looking.... well, I didn't need a picture to remind me of how she looked, that night and any other. I wasn't sure of how this whole thing would work out, but I would never forget her.

"This is how I find out?" he grinned. "My good friend goes out with a movie star.... a hot one.... and this is how I find out? What other secrets are you keeping from me?" I just smiled. "Okay buddy, I'm taking you to lunch today, and you're going to spill the whole story, right from the beginning.... and you're not going to leave anything out. I want details. Understand?"

I nodded, but there were some bits I would keep to myself, at least for now, until I knew if she and I had a future as 'we'. It may have been wishful thinking, but then again, stranger things had already happened this weekend, hadn't they?

And besides.... I'm still not sure he'd believe it.

I'm not sure I did, either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do hope you enjoyed this story. I had fun with it, and I think it stands alone.... Unless you feel otherwise. Please let me know your thoughts, and cast your votes.

I'll be working on several stories while I'm away on vacation, so I hope to have a few new postings quite soon. Thanks for your time.