A Love Story Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now just hold on. I am going to try and sit on your dick” she said.

Oh, it was so easy: her wetness and his hardness – without any effort he felt himself enter her. Filling her.

“Oh, my god, this really feels good.. Can you feel it?” she asked, breathing hard.

He simply nodded, focusing himself on trying not too cum immediately.

“This feels so nice.. After all this time.. Wonderful”. She kissed him on the lips and pressed her breasts against him. “Just hold me like this for a while. Let me get adjusted to having you inside me.. Just sit still, I’ll do the work”.

He put his arms around her; squeezed her butt. Tried to kiss her breasts but failed as it caused an enormous pain in his neck.

“Just top all this fumbling silly. Relax…”.

He felt her move her cunt muscles around his cock; as if she was milking him.

“Feel it?” she asked. “Yes.. Strange .. “. “Just hold my breasts” she said, “you may squeeze the nipples but be careful, they are extremely sensitive today..”.

He looked down and saw her nipples: almost bright red; hard; standing out.

“God you look sexy like this” he said softly.

She moved back and forth in his lap; increasing her pace. Her body felt warm and soft. Despite the cold, small beads of sweat appeared in between her breasts and on her back. They tasted salty.

Although he concentrated on not coming, he realised quickly that he could not hold out too long. The sensation was just too great to be able to resist; his usual stamina failed him.

“Oh shit” he whispered, “I think I am cumming….”.

“No, no” she pleaded, “please not yet.. I am not there.. Please don’t.. Please!”.

Despite her request he came – rather forcefully. He felt himself shoot inside her; emptying his balls would have been appropriate expression. “You came!” she exclaimed,

“You came – I could feel it! I could feel it!”

Despite her disappointment she seemed almost pleased to feel his sperm inside her.

“And so much!”

He felt the semen leaving her cunt. Warm drops dropping in his crotch, which rapidly became cold.

“Just stay there” she said, “And I will try to cum like this.. Even though it is soft”.

She rocked again in his lap, trying with all her might to rub her clit somewhere against his body. Trying, in vain, to keep his limping dick inside her.

He felt his dick soften. With a small “plop” it came out and a gush of semen ended up in his lap, on the seat of the car, on his pants on the floor. He realised that she would have to clean the vehicle to avoid that her husband would discover the somewhat awkward stains. Carefully he put a finger up her cunt, followed by another. It felt warm and wet and pulling them out again, they were covered with his juices and hers.

“Can I lick them?” she asked sensuously.

He smiled and brought his hand to her mouth. Almost hungrily she took his fingers into her mouth and sucked them. Still sitting in his lap, she rubbed her clit with her right hand and touched her breasts with the left one. He sat in silence and watched, saw her work up to her climax, shiver, her eyes closed, her body convulsing. He held her carefully and kissed her softly.

Suddenly, for now apparent reason, he laughed.

“What are you thinking of?” she asked.

“Nothing. Just that you will have to clean the car. And do it pronto” he responded.

“Ever so practical and unromantic. Jesus, is that all you can think of at this moment?”.

He merely nodded. Practical and unromantic – that would be a proper description. When they arrived near the office, again far too late, but who cared, it was almost Christmas anyway, he saw the mud stains on the outside of her car. She’d better clean that part as well, he thought with a mischievous grin.

Part 4

“You know” she said, holding his dick in her hand, a trail of saliva and precum in the corner of her mouth, “you could come to the house tomorrow. There’s no one there, my husband is abroad, the kids are at school”.

Before he could reply, she continued her blowjob.

“Ehh” he mumbled, “are you sure?”

“Of course I am sure. There is no one and we have the entire house to ourselves. Even better than a hotel. And you do not need your passport. What do you think?”

He contemplated.

“And what kind of excuse do you think I should come up with?”

“Oh, come on (really she shouldn’t talk, it just distracted him too much) I am sure that you can find a reason. Shopping maybe? Or you could go cycling or whatever…”. (Luckily she continued her blowjob.)

“Ok, tomorrow, fine, well, what about 10 o’clock”.

“Good (not again…), I’ll have the coffee ready…”.

So there he went. On his brand new mountain bike with too many gears. Wearing a carbon helmet for just in case some fool would drive him off the road. It was rather cold and windy. But, determined to have a proper lay he peddled along: up one hill, down another. Cars and buses passed him at close range, splattered him with mud.

He luckily managed to find her house address rather easily. Completely frozen he rang the doorbell, afraid that, surprise! surprise! one of the family members would open the door. But no – fortunately: she opened and welcomed him inside.

“So there you are! Cold? Come inside. Leave the bike in the garden…”. She closed the door behind him, flung her arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the mouth.

“Welcome.. I am still cleaning the place, but have a seat in the living room.. I’ll make some coffee.”

He looked around in the living; examined the family pictures on top of the television; the book collection; the CD’s; the videos. He heard her mess around in the kitchen; tap running; coffee machine.

He walked into the kitchen and saw her clean a few cups, her back towards him. Softly he approached her, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her in the neck.

“You scared me” she said with a sigh, “but it feels nice!”

He bit her softly in the ear and grabbed her tits through the bright green sweatshirt she was wearing.

“You are not wearing a bra” he said with a husky voice, and pinched her nipples.

“No, I am not… I knew you were coming…”. She turned around in his arms and looked at him, expectantly.

“Don’t turn around please” he said, “just stand there and pretend that you are doing the dishes. Or whatever”.

She bent over the sink again and turned on the tap.

“Like this?”

“Fine, that’ll be fine. Just don’t move away..”.

He pulled up her sweater and started kissing her back; his hands playing with her breasts. “Just fine…”. With his tongue he drew lines of saliva on her backbone. She shivered and giggled. He got hold of the waistband of her trousers, baggy ones, normally used for something sporty and slowly pulled her trousers down.

“What are you doing?” she asked mockingly, “is this some kind of rape?”

He just laughed in response. “Lift your right foot… Yeah, fine.. Now the other”. He undressed her and threw the pants on the kitchen table.

She was still standing near the window, looking outside, showing her backside to him. He bent through his knees and caressed her buttocks, still hidden by some old-fashioned lingerie. He smelt her, pushing his nose against the fabric.

Rapidly he pulled down the piece of underwear and dropped it on the floor. She stood in front of him: butt naked, with lines in her back and legs where the slip’s elastic had been. With his cold hands he grabbed her bottom; kissed it – she shivered even more. He licked her buttocks, kissed them softly. With both hands he spread them and peeked at her pink arsehole. Breathing hard he pressed his mouth against it; licked it, tasting her.. He pushed his tongue inside. Went lower and licked the spot in between her cunt and her asshole. Took her clitoris in his mouth and bit softly; chewed on her lips, holding them tenderly in between his lips.

She mumbled something but he could not hear her properly. He felt her hand pressing against his head; as an invitation to continue. His face was full of her juices. he wondered what someone would see when looking through the window…

She bent forward and put her ass more in the air. On his knees now he continued to lick her arsehole. She wiggled her bottom; breathing heavily.

“Please, go on.. It feels so nice.. Your tongue up my butt… Shit, you could make me cum with your mouth”.

“That’s what I was hoping for” he replied, “just wait and see …”.

He felt in his erection press against the cycling trousers, wetting the special material that was inside. Looking down he saw a small tent in his pants. Than he concentrated fully on her ass again. Using his tongue as a drill, penetrating her ass. He saw that she was carefully rubbing her clitoris herself; the other hand was still pretending to do the dishes. Their fingers met when he carefully entered her ass with his index finger. He saw beads of sweat on her buttocks. If he was not careful he would cum there and than himself, without even being touched. A life wet dream…

Suddenly he felt her tighten, strain her muscles, stretch her back.

“Oh God, I am cumming… I am cumming” she shouted.

He was frightened that the neighbours would hear her and tried to calm her. To no avail. Almost whining she came, full force, shaking her ass and almost squeezing off his finger.

After a while she turned around, facing him. “Coffee?”

He felt rather frustrated and shook his head.

“No, just stand where you stood before. Look out of the window. Just look at the neighbours washing their cars or walking their dogs…”.

She turned around again, rather clumsily, her feet stuck in her pants and underware, and he pulled down his cycling pants. He softly pressed her down on the sink, ass in the air, and without any warning, without any major foreplay, entered her rather abruptly and forcefully from behind.

“Doggy style” he grunted as he pressed his hips against her behind. Slowly he moved in and out.

“You certainly do not need any lubrification” he spoke, breathing heavily. He was so aroused that he came, again, rather quickly. He felt relieved, not satisfied, as he saw a trickle of sperm find its way down her thighs.

“Now I would not mind a coffee.. Two sugar please”. He smacked her on the ass and got dressed again – ready for another 10 kilometres in the hilly terrain that surrounded her house.

Part 5

He had to be careful. People could be asking questions about his too regular cycling. Suddenly into fitness. He would leave the house in the morning, cycle one hill up and another down to arrive at her neat little house, somewhere in Suburbia. Fully dressed, almost pro-like, including funny shoes on which he could barely walk. Including tight fitting pants with a piece of leather sewn inside.

But she found it rather sexy looking as one could see the shape of his ass, balls and penis rather clearly. She loved to play with his dick and see it stand out behind the fabric. It had become almost a ritual.

She would open the door, he would enter, take off his helmet, his gloves, and hand around in the living for a while. She would pretend to make coffee and he would start looking for her in the kitchen.

There was also little variation in the cloths she would be wearing. Generally something baggy, loose fitting, the opposite of the prim cloths she would be wearing in the office. Bras seemed almost a taboo on Saturday’s; this became also the case with respect to underwear; soon after his first visit she would not be wearing any and simply taking down her trousers would be enough to have a perfect view of her perfect ass.

That day, there was a change to the habitual scheme. Rather than disappearing into the kitchen, she walked with him into the living room. The blinds were still down; a lamp turned on.

“Come and sit next to me.. “ she said when sitting down on the couch, “I have something to show you..”.

Bruises from their last meeting in the car? Swiftly she took of her pants.

“Look!” she said with a broad smile.

He looked – who could ever decline such a request. “Nice!” he said.

“Oh stupid, just have a close look.. Something has changed.. you know”.

He looked down at her legs, her crotch. And than he noticed: everything was so visible, so.. out in the open. her cuntlips were bright and almost shining: she had shaved! All her public hair had gone?

“Yeah, you noticed it all right” she said with a giggle, “I shaved.. You like it?”

Still somewhat dumb folded he just nodded in silence.

“Well, say something.. “.

“It’s great” he stumbled hesitantly, “Just fine…”.

“So what are you waiting for?”

He got the message and sat in front of her on the floor. He spread her legs as wide as he could; her feet were virtually touching the funny looking wallpaper behind her. He blew a kiss on the spots where hairs had grown – once. Put his mouth to her cunt and licked her softly.

“The taste his good.. really good, and I don’t get any funny hairs in my mouth” he spoke after a while.

“My God, is that all you can say? How utterly unromantic you are.. Must be a national characteristic.. I shave, and you have no idea how scared I was to cut myself, and the only thing you can think of is hair in your mouth”.

He laughed in response and continued his kissing, lapping her cunt as if he was a dog. He looked up and saw that she had closed her eyes. Frowned slightly, concentrating on the pleasure that he, rather obviously, seemed to cause. With his hands he opened her lips; her clitoris was protruding, almost erect, sensitive. He touched it with his tongue and she almost convulsed.

“Be careful, be careful, it is so sensitive..” she whispered in a husky voice. “Yeah, that’s fine… Oh my god, it feels so wonderful… I wished it could last for ever…”.

He stopped briefly. “That would give me cramps in my tongue. For sure..” he responded.

He saw her caressing her breasts through her sweatshirt. Lying backwards, eyes closed, a blush on her cheeks. She was chewing her lips.

He sucked hard on her cuntlips, took her clitoris into his mouth. She was incredibly wet. Her juices were running down his chin. He felt her hands press against the back of his head; as if she was urging him to continue and to do it fast. He entered her with a finger of his right hand; it went in easily. He tried another finger, which went smooth as well. He moved them and out while playing with her clitoris with his lips, drawing small, imaginary circles.

“My goodness” he whispered, “you are just incredibly wet down here”.

“Shut up, just continue, I, I am almost there, almost there..”.

He pulled out one of his fingers and used it to play with her ass. He applied a little pressure and in it went. He now had one finger up her cunt; the other had disappeared almost entirely in her ass. With rapid and forceful movements of his hand and wrist he moved both fingers at increasing speed. He felt her tighten inside, the inside of her vagina like a glove enveloping his finger.

Suddenly she almost shrieked. “Yes.. Oh yes, here it comes.. I am cumming.. I am cumming…”. She shivered, bent forward, and pushed his hand against her vulva so that his fingers went even deeper. She held them there, tightly, and pressed with her thighs.


After a while, the convulsions stopped. Beads of sweat on her forehead and on her belly. Large spots of sweat under the arms of her sweat shirt. She stared at him with a big grin.

“Thank you. That was really wonderful”.

“My pleasure. My pleasure! No problem”

He did not feel particularly relieved. His erection was still enormous. He tasted her still, but felt rather frustrated that after all his efforts she was the only one who had cum. And rather forcefully so. While he, he was still on his knees, wearing his cycling pants.

“Come, sit next to me” she said and patted on the sofa, “it’s your turn”.

Before he could sit down she had pulled down his pants. Butt naked he sat on the sofa.

“I want you to fuck my mouth” she said, “just like you made me come by fellatio, I want you to come into my mouth this time. I adore the taste of your cum…”.

With one hand she guided his prick into her mouth and started sucking, with the other she played softly with his balls.

“Come on lover, just fuck my mouth… Just DO it!”.

She sucked him while covering her teeth with her lips. He moved his hips in a steady rhythm, saw his penis disappear into her open mouth. He groaned. He felt her nose against his belly and realised that she must have swallowed his entire length.

She had closed her eyes. He felt her play with his balls and than felt a finger move slowly, teasingly to his ass. He saw her remove the finger; it went to her vagina and came back covered with her own juices. Suddenly he felt her apply pressure against his butthole. Initially she seemed to encounter some difficulties but than slowly her felt her index finger enter him from behind.

He was overwhelmed with a strange sensation. While fucking her mouth he was almost raped himself!

He grabbed her head with both hands and thrust his penis forward. Without a sound he came, rather quickly and almost violently, emptying his balls somewhere in between her tonsils.

She gagged but did not let his limp dick slip out of her mouth. She continued to suck and fingerfuck him in his ass. Reluctantly she let go when he pushed her slowly away.

“Show me, show me that you have my cum in your mouth” he said with a husky voice.

She looked at him, smiled and opened her mouth. With a finger she took out a bit of cum and showed it to him.

“Good for the skin” she said, with some difficulty, and started rubbing the semen onto her face. She repeated the procedure and covered her entire face with his cum. Like a mask. Her cheeks, chin and forehead were glittering, the semen sticking to her like some sort of plaster.

“Good for the skin” she said with a giggle and swallowed the remainder. “And, not to forget, protein…”.

He had no idea that semen could cover both nutritional and beauty parlour needs.

Part 6

They had tried it at her place: gone to the marital bed and make love on proper bed sheets, with proper pillows, and a rather unstable bed-side table with an old-fashioned lamp. It had been a complete failure. She could not really enjoy the sex in the place where she had made love to her husband, once, and where she had nurtured her kids, and had been sick with the flue.

They had sat on the bed, naked, but her desire could not compete with the sense of shame that she had been feeling. Shame and inhibitions, which she felt when fucking in surroundings, which reminded her too much of her family.

An environment with “dear mum” drawings of her kids “when they were younger”, pictures of long forgotten holidays, with smiling kids and a grumpy hubby staring into the camera, and a cupboard full of suits belonging to her husband. She had allowed him to cum in her mouth, and had even swallowed his entire load, but had declined any reciprocal acts from his side.

Rather frustrated she had got dressed again, continued her household chores while he had left, rather abruptly, but without slamming doors, on his notorious mountain bike.

That had been during the weekend. The Monday thereafter they met again in the office. She had passed him a little note, asking him if he could, “please” stay after working hours. She had, she wrote, something important to discuss with him. In private. He had scribbled a note back, saying that he would hang around until their colleagues had left. He had plenty to do anyway, a few reports to comment on, a few letters to write.

One after the other, the colleagues left the building. Cleaners replaced them to swiftly mob and clean the premises. He hammered away at the keyboard of his old computer when suddenly he felt some arms around his neck.