A Love Story Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Working hard?” she asked.

She smelled nice; some new sexy perfume. He wondered who had bought it for her.

“Yes.. Since I had to wait anyway, better to make good use of the time..”.

“I am glad that you waited” she spoke, “I wanted to have you for myself for a little while. I am really sorry about last Saturday, it really was a disaster, wasn’t it?”

He simply nodded in response.

“Good for me, in a way, but, alas, not for you this time”.

“No” she eagerly acknowledged, “no, not for me.. I had hoped we could compensate for this failure…”. “

What? Here in the office?

Are you out of your mind?”

“Come on, don’t exaggerate, in a while there’ll be no one in this place and we have the office to ourselves” she said with a mischievous grin. “Look, we’ll just go into my boss his office, close the door and nobody will disturb us..”.

“Are you sure?”

”Absolutely positive.. Trust me on that one!”.

He just wondered whether he would be able to perform, knowing that probably any time any one could enter the office.

He had little time to contemplate or to consider her offer. She grabbed his hand and almost dragged him away from the computer.

“Don’t be such a drag… Don’t be so chicken shit scared” she said, “ it’ll be fun. Maybe the scare of being found out will make it even better”.

They entered the office of her boss that was next to the place where she was always working. She closed the door behind them and swiftly locked all doors, which gave access to the office.

She wrapped her arms around him, pulled him closer and kissed him hard on the mouth. She opened her lips and pressed her tongue against his. The tops of their tongues played with one another; he felt electrical sparkles go through his body, from his head downwards to his loins. And up again. He pulled her waist against his and pressed his hips against hers. Fully dressed they rubbed against each other; a sort of dry fucking. While they continued their passionate kissing, he lifted her skirt and with both hands caressed and massaged her bottom. It felt warm and soft.

“That’s my boy” she whispered in his ear, “here and now.. that’s what I want”.

She pulled free from his embrace, lifted her skirt and took off her panties.

“Look, I am already all wet, waiting for you” she said.

She unbuckled his belt, pulled down the zipper of his fly and almost tore down his pants and underwear, freeing his erect penis.

“See, you are not that afraid any longer, are you?’

“No, it’s ok, I think. I will just have to try and avoid any distraction…”.

She sat on the desk of her boss and spread her legs. “Let’s try it this way” she said, “let’s see if you can enter and …”

He approached her, his erection almost pointing at the ceiling, holding his dick in his hand. “Just spread your lips…You’re wet enough anyway it seems”.

He pressed his cock against her vagina; it entered rapidly, encountering no resistance.

“See, I am all ready for you.. All ready…” she spoke softly in his ear.

She wrapped her legs around him; he lifted her slightly from the desk and entered her with force. She was breathless for a second but than simply smiled.

Performing on the desk like that was not a great success. It rocked dangerously and he almost hit his balls one time against some pencil sharpener.

“It’s too difficult!” he exclaimed after a while. “Let’s try another position.. Stand over the desk with your but to me.. Isn’t that called doggy style?”

She unwrapped her legs, stood and bent over the desk as told, her ass pointing upwards. His dick was dripping with her juices and a considerable amount of pre cum. Secretly he wondered what they would do about the stains they caused by their lovemaking. The carpet was an ugly green, but spic and span..

They rocked in unison, increasing speed while their lust augmented. When almost slamming his tool inside her, he closed her mouth with one hand in order to prevent her from screaming.

The sloppy noises that they were making during their copulation were considerable enough and he was really afraid that someone would come and look for them if, in addition, she would shriek that she was climaxing. With the other hand he slid into her blouse and played, a bit too roughly, with her tits. Looking through the window he saw the empty car park. A lonely guard wandering around, smoking a cigarette.

Her moaning increased. She licked the fingers of the hand with which he covered her mouth.

“Yes!” she hissed, “yes, that feels so good… I can feel you.. God! Don’t stop.. Please don’t stop…”.

He leaned back a bit to have a look at her virgin ass. Saw his dick implanted in her cunt which was still bald and beautiful. He removed his hand from her blouse, spit on his index finger and slowly massaged her little butthole.

Almost reluctantly her ass seemed to open, allowing him to enter her from behind. She whined a little through his fingers while he pressed his finger inside. Moving his hips and finger simultaneously he now attacked her from two sides.

Her pleasure seemed to increase as the sounds she produced started to become uncontrollably noisy. Lying with her face on the desk, she was able to play with his heavy balls with one hand, while the other was rubbing frantically against her clitoris. The heaviness of the breathing increased and almost in unison they seemed to come.

She slowed down the rubbing of her clit, finally ceasing altogether. She pushed herself up on the desk, forcing him to remove his penis and finger. His dick came out with a plop – and with a flood of semen that trickled from her thigh on the bright green carpet. She turned around and looked down.

“Let me clean that” she said and sat on her knees.

He expected that she was talking about cleaning the carpet. But instead, surprisingly, she took his entire cock into her mouth.

“I thought you meant something else” he mumbled. He stared at her face, red with excitement, one cheek bulging dangerously. With her tongue she slowly cleaned the top of his penis. Smiled.

“That was good, really good..” she finally spoke, “I needed that…”.

He laughed shyly – pulled up his cloth and got dressed again. She grabbed her pants and used them to quickly clean the carpet.

“So, no one will ever know what happened here” she said, “that’s between me and you and the four walls”.

“Don’t forget the carpet” he responded wittedly. She giggled and pushed him softly out of the office.

“Go home.. Tomorrow is another day. Shall we have lunch together?”

Part 7

“You like strawberries? Whipped cream?” he asked, sitting on the edge of his bed.

“Do I remind you that much of Wimbledon” she responded laughing.

She was sitting next to him; stark naked and somewhat reddish after their initial lovemaking.

“Not particularly.. Apart from the fact that you have some English origins.. But I thought, well, springtime, fresh strawberries.. And I adore strawberries… Why not have strawberries and whipped cream instead of the notorious lunch of sandwiches, yoghurt and cum..”

She laughed and grabbed his penis and toyed with it playfully.

“What’s wrong with cum?”

“Boring, maybe.. And with cream and strawberries I thought we would have a suitable alternative!”

She nodded approvingly. “Ok. Fine with me. Let’s get them..”.

“No, you stay here, I’ll get it. They are still in the fridge.. By the way, I do hope you do not mind that it is cream from a can – do you?”

“Fine with me.. As long as you hurry up and get me something to eat”.

He left the bedroom, wandered through the corridor and entered his tiny, messy kitchen. He got the fruits and the tin of cream from the fridge, washed the berries and rushed back to the bedroom. She was laying on the bed, fully stretched, her arms folded under her head, her firm breasts pointing to the ceiling. Her legs folded decently, keeping her bald vagina out of his view. Sometimes she could be such a prude.

“Are you asleep?”

“Are you joking? Knowing that you would come back, with strawberries and cream, and your wonderful dick.. Who in his or her right mind would fall asleep?” She cupped his balls in her hand and blew a kiss on the tip of his semi-erect penis. “Come here and sit next to me! Pass me that bowl of strawberries please, I am starving..”

They ate the red fruits in silence. Sprayed a few of them with the cold white cream from the can. Fruit juices trickled down their chins, hands, and bodies. He grabbed a big strawberry and squeezed it on top of her belly. A small pool of juice appeared in her navel. Carefully, he licked her clean.

“That tasted particularly nice” he exclaimed. “It tasted of strawberry and you…, I don’t know how to explain.. A peculiar taste, but still…”. He took the can and sprayed some of the cream on the spot he had just cleaned so meticulously. She shivered. “Madonna, it is cold.. Really cold…”. “I can see that” he said, pointing at her breasts. “Look your nipples are all hard and I did not even touch them!”

She looked down at her own body and smiled sensuously. She pinched a nipple between her fingers leaving behind red stains.

“If you lick it clean.. it may even get harder”.

Your wish is my command, he thought, bent over and started sucking on her breast.

“Now the other one please” she pleaded. Before moving to the other breast he took another berry and rubbed it softly on her breasts.

“You know, they even sell condoms which taste like fruit. I know that they have them with banana.. that’s for sure.. Maybe liquorice as well”.

“O shut up.. “.

While tasting the strawberry juices that covered one of her breasts he took the can of cream and sprayed the other breast with it.

“Jezus, it’s cold” she mumbled, “cold but nice”. With a finger she took some of the cream and ate it. “Come here, lover, and I will give you a creamed kiss” she said, her mouth full of cream. They kissed; tentatively at first, more passionate soon after, tasting the cream.

“It’s low calorie.. The cream I mean” he said, breathing hard.

“Whatever, as long as it tastes good.. Hold on, now it is your turn..”. She grabbed the can and sprayed some cream on his nipples. Almost hungrily she started licked the white liquid from his chest. He felt her tongue touch his nipples, which became hard and erect.

“See, it has the same effect on me” he said, “my nipples, I mean”.

She stopped and looked admiringly at the result of her work. “Good” she said, “now more and somewhere else…”.

Suddenly he felt a cold sensation in his loins. Looking at where his dick and balls had been he now saw a small hill of cream.

“Hold this one” she said and handed him the can.

He felt her warm mouth now against his thigh, sensed her tongue on his skin, leaving a trace of red juice and cream. He face went higher and slowly the amount of cream that covered him disappeared. Licking frantically, she cleaned his balls, than his dick - which stood at full attention quite rapidly.

“It does taste wonderful, doesn’t it?” she asked.

He merely nodded in silence.

When she was finished he told her to lie on her back.

“Spread your legs pleas, as wide as you can” he asked her.

Obeying, she did as she was asked. He put his face to her cunt, which seemed to need no further lubrification.

“Watch out – here it comes” he warned her and sprayed her entire vagina with the cold cream. He than took one strawberry which he put on top of her vulva, another one he placed in front of her cunt and pushed it slightly inside.

With long, strong strokes of his tongue he cleaned the cream; took the strawberries in his mouth and ate them.

“Quite a special taste.. This one at least. It tastes of, well strawberry, but also you.. To be rude, it tastes of strawberry and cunt.. Haute cuisine, they would call this in France”.

“Silly… I must admit it feels somewhat funny to have all this cream down there and to feel you eat strawberry from my cunt” she said, “funny but nice.. Please take another one. But now without cream…”.

He took another fruit and put it inside her, than another, and again, another..

“I’ll have to take them out with my fingers you know.. Otherwise I cannot get there”.

“Than just do it.. Don’t be shy, you have seen it all before”.

She turned around and allowed him to spray her ass with the cream. He spread her buttocks and emptied the can on his behind, covering her asshole completely. For decoration purposes he planted some of the remaining strawberries on top. “it looks like a cake” he said.

“What a pitty that I cannot see it”.

“Hold on” he responded, giving in to her complaints, “I will get you a mirror so that you can see for yourself.”

He stood up and went to the bathroom, got himself a small shaving mirror from his travelling kit and handed it to her.

“Here, there you go, if you keep it at a good angle you can see it all”.

She took the mirror and manoeuvred it in such a way that she could see her own behind.

“You are right, it looks like a cake”.

He ate away the strawberries and part of the cream.

“You know, I would really like to fuck you like this, covered in cream and all that, do you mind?”

Always a gentleman, he did not wait for an answer. Instead, he took his hard cock in his hand and using it as a stick in front of him searched for the opening of her vagina. When he entered her, she quickly closed her legs, increasing the pressure inside her cunt. With rapid movements of his hips he fucked her. The cream spread thinly on her behind and got stuck in his public hair.

“I can see what you are doing.. Not only feel it, but also see it.. This mirror, great..” she said. He saw her face in the small shaving mirror. She made a funny face at him.

“I can see how your big dick enters my cunt.. It is really very sexy.. Gosh, I wish I could take a picture of you and me like this, fucking, covered in strawberries, juice and cream”.

“And what would you do with that picture? Show it to your husband”.

She hit him hard in the face, almost breaking the mirror that dropped on the floor. “Stop talking this nonsense.. When I am here with you I do not want to hear a word about my husband.. Understood?”

He apologised in response. “It won’t happen again” he spoke softly.

Their lovemaking seemed to last longer than usual. The excitement of sharing fruit and cream, had increased his stamina. Or was it the smack in the face? His cheek was still burning.

She seemed to have forgotten the entire argument and seemed to cum several times, with increasing force and noise.

He was afraid that the neighbours would start asking questions. Finally, grunting, he came filling her vagina with his cum. He spread her cunt lips carefully and spooned out some of the cum, which he than spread over her buttocks.

“Good for the skin” he said, “you said so yourself..”.

Part 8

His car was bigger than hers. That was one of the main reasons for them to use his car more frequently during their lunch hours. It frequently implied that he had to wash his car more often than normal as tires and doors always ended up full of mud.

A la campagne, they went, generally speaking, searching for a secluded spot, somewhere on the fringes of the city, where countryside met with suburbia.

After a series of attempts, they had identified the ideal spot. Isolated and with very little traffic, mostly of people who were showing identical behaviour. There was some shade, provided by rather poor looking trees. Empty fields nearby, recently ploughed. The occasional bird; sometimes people crossing the fields, going god-knows-where, doing god-knows-what.

The backseat of the car was their most recent invention. He actually wondered why it had taken them that long as it certainly allowed them some more privacy; it was virtually impossible to see them when driving on the muddy track that passed their love nest.

It also permitted them to undress themselves completely and, somehow, lay down, even though it remained a narrow place and they had to open the window for him to be able to stick out his bony feet – especially when he felt crampy. They would push the front seats forward as much as possible, put the seats up and get cosy in the back. While undressing he noticed that she had started wearing a different type of underwear. Rather than the old-fashioned slips, which tended to be on the big side, she was wearing either tiny tangas, which barely covered her ass, or some tight fitting lace thing, cut high above the hips. Cheapish bras were replaced by soft, silky ones, which seemed to push up her tits a bit.

Anyway, she looked more desirable, and more sexy than before. Maybe even a bit more juvenile. He had, however, little time to applaud or admire her new lingerie: as soon as they were settled she undressed as if haunted by the devil, would either look expectantly at him, just cuddle up and stroke his hair, or would, slam-bam-thank-you-mam, get down to business straight away. Especially in the latter case, her cloths would be all over the vehicle.

This was one of the more passive days. She looked at him, laughing at how he tried to undo the laces of his shoes, get off his pants.

“You need a hand?” she giggled.

“No” he grumbled, panting as a consequence of the effort. He unbuttoned his blouse and took of his tie.

When he started folding his cloths, she just grabbed them and threw them on the driver’s seat.

“Stop that nonsense.. Just get them out of the way” she said.

He shrugged, put his hands in his lap, covering his soft penis. In silence he stared ahead of him.

“A penny for your thoughts” she said after a short while, impatient as ever.

“Well, actually I was thinking of what to do this time. Or, more precisely, how to do it” he responded pensively. “Try something new.. Whatever.. You ever tried 69?”

“Must have been ages ago..”

“And, liked it?”

“Frankly speaking, I do not recall.. Should I?”

“What? Recall, or liked it?”

She pinched him in the arm. “Ok. I get the message. Nine years older, becoming forgetful, is that what you think?”

In response, he took her breasts in his hands and started caressing them, focusing on her nipples which reacted immediately.

“Your nipples are really sensitive, no?” She nodded, looked him in the eye, bent over and kissed him softly on the mouth. “Yes” she whispered in his ear, “They are.. Especially when you touch me like that.. They get hard in no time”.

“Come here” he ordered after some time, “come and sit on top of me.. You take my dick.. and I will take care of your cunt”.

She climbed on top of him, spread her legs allowing him a perfect view of her female sex.

“Anyone ever tell you that you have a beautiful vagina… Excusez le mot… And that you smell great down there” he asked.

The fact that she did not answer his question was easily explained: she had difficulties in talking with her mouth full. She held his dick firmly between her lips and bobbed her head up and down. Licked the shaft. Played with the pre cum that quickly appeared on the top of his cock.

“Stop talking.. Kiss me..” she finally spoke, looking backwards, examining with a face wet of his semen how he was handling his responsibilities.

As far as he was concerned, he was doing fine. With his hands he opened up her vagina, pushing her lips away and had a go at her clitoris with his tongue. It reacted as usual. He licked his way all around, tasting her – really pleased that she had decided to shave herself. And to do it well.

His nose was almost buried in her behind. He grabbed her buttocks and spread them, giving him a good view at her pink asshole. Slowly he licked the spot in between her vagina and her butt, moving steadily towards the latter. He tickled her there with the tip of his tongue. Than pushed it inside of her. Keeping it as erect as possible he tongue fucked her, juices running down his chin.