A Love Story Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped for a while, lifted her slightly, and looked at how she was playing with his, now fully erect, penis.

Her hand had taken hold of his shaft and she was jerking him off slowly. Tiny quantities of precum appeared from his pisshole. She licked them away rapidly, as if she waiting for more to come. He felt her mouth move downwards to his balls. Softly she took one of testicles between her lips, than swallowed it almost entirely and started sucking.

It felt great, really great!

“Let’s change positions” she said after a while. “Let me get under and you on top. You wanted a change, no?”

He agreed and somehow they managed to manoeuvre in the narrow space of the car. He was on top, he legs almost covering her head. He continued his kissing of her vagina. Increasingly he used two fingers to play with her clitoris, than her ass, and finally, both simultaneously. He felt her lick the underside of his balls. Felt her tongue swirl, touch, felt her warm breath against his sensitive skin.

Suddenly he felt her mouth on his bottom; kissing it softly. She pushed down his head, exposing his behind even more. Rather astonished, he felt her tongue against his asshole.

A weird sensation went through him: she was doing exactly the same to him as he was doing to her. He wrapped her legs around his head and delved even deeper inside her cunt and ass. He looked up, out of the window, concentrating on the tantalising sensations he experienced.

He groaned. “Oh my god, that feels so nice.. Please don’t stop that..”

With one hand he took his dick and started jacking off, almost violently.

“Fuck.. I am cumming” he shouted as thick sprays of cum landed on her breasts, on her belly, her face, her hair.

He sat up, somewhat ashamed, pressing his ass even further into her face. “I don’t think, I have ever cum that strongly.. and that much” he said with a blush.

He put two fingers in her pussy, one in her ass and, almost instantaneously, brought her to a noisy climax.

A crow flew away. Shrieking loud..