All Comments on 'A Mistress Unleashed'

by LetsCuckHubby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

At least you didn't pretend a pig is not a pig and you put this in the correct place. Once again, femdom is psycho bitch destroying a man. Are you a woman who hates men or a man who hates himself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another spineless husband/crazed wife story

Another failed story in which a crazy woman demeans, degrades, humiliates, abuses and tortures her husband. Where do you dream up men that have no pride, self respect, spines or courage? Could such a man even stand up and walk? This pile of crap was just ridiculous. There is absolutely no reason that any man, even a weakling, would stay with such a shrew. That's why we have no fault divorces so that both women and men can escape from relationships that aren't working. Your story is simply another one in which the wife gets everything, on every level and the husband gets nothing but pain. And you think that this is an original, clever or interesting storyline? No stars because even giving you one star would be an insult to the star. Awful story on every level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Regarding previous comments:

Need a tissue? Got a rock in your shoe?

You're reading a story by a guy (I assume) calling himself LetsCuckHubby. When I look to the right, I see (under "Tags For This Story" ) "forced bi -female domination (misspelled) - cuckolding." What do you suppose the subject matter might be? So, put away your indignation -- You didn't stumble upon this story by accident.

Here's an idea: Read a different story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong...

Wrong. The guy's feelings of inferiority aren't just "there", they come from the fact that his "success" isn't real. He works in an industry that, these days at least, produces virtually nothing - and so anyone who gains wealth and power that way, despite all of their rationalizations to the contrary, is necessarily going to question his "manhood" (ie: his ability to function on earth, as an independent adult). Sexual submissiveness is just a way for someone with such feelings to express them, without having to actually identify them as what they actually are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best

One of the best stories on Literotica. I look forward to more and more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The only thing Sherri is going to be doing?

Is packing her things. He has seen his fantasy and now he has lived it. That was more than enough to know his wife is a bitch and that he needs a divorce. Lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs to be fully shaved head to toe, corseted, caged and plugged. Made to resign from his job and be their full time sissy maid toilet.

LetsCuckHubbyLetsCuckHubbyover 1 year agoAuthor

I was just goofing around when I wrote this. It's solely meant to be jack off material.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous