All Comments on 'A Round of Milk: Last Call'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Simply Amazing! Great Series! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Different but kinky for sure!

AAAAAAGGGHHH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally brilliant series

Looking forward to the next!

NICHOLXNICHOLXalmost 2 years ago

LOVED IT! BEST MILKSHAKE YET! FIVE TWINKLERS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A worthy conclusion to the Ash series! Well done and I always love your work, Brittni.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks so much Brittni4u!

I may have been late to the adventures of Ash and her cohorts but I have always enjoyed the stories and this last story does not disappoint at all! SO HOT!

I LOVE the way that Ash is such a slut but the way she accepts and embraces her constant promiscuity seems to make it all acceptable! In fact I am quite envious of Ash (realizing your heroine's sex life is WAY more vibrant than my own real-life sexual exploits! And I have my share!).

Fantastic 5 star story Brittni4u.

Keep writing and entertaining us all!

You know who!

;-O

sharonpalmettosharonpalmettoalmost 2 years ago

NIiiiiice!! I enjoyed reading all the chapters of this story! :)

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor Marv' and the other old fellas are sure gonna miss her!

EhdudeEhdudeover 1 year ago

If sexual depravity is something you like, certainly Brittni has hit it out of the ball park this time again! As is often the case, I find it amazing how she draws you into the story and that it takes on its own momentum, This story is longer than the previous ones, yet it flowed for me so easily that it didn't even feel longer. I particularly enjoyed the Korean massage location and was surprised that I also was affected by the drug they used on Ash and her friend. It was working on me as well! I don't know how Brittni did it, but I felt a bit whoosy as well as I read through this section - most most amazing!!! I can only say that it takes a very mature and crafty author to have the reader actually feel things and here, Brittni is like a witch in taking us under her spell! Incredible!

Of course Ash is as slutty as always. I think one of the most alluring aspects of her is how she initially puts up resistance to those around her who try to use her, but given how her submissive side shows through, she always suck-cums to the situation and is clearly available for all kinds of fucking! She is so fucking hot and slutty, how can anyone resist wanting a piece of her??? Ash will be missed for sure!

All in all, Brittni, this is an excellent showcase of your erotica writing skills. You just keep getting better and better with each story! I hope you never stop doing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad to see an incredible series come to an end. Will miss Ash but so incredible to have Brittni and future stories.

An incredible ending and a 5 PLUS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never mind five, all the stars in the universe wouldn’t do this story justice. Incredible. The lemon analogy in the massage room! Brilliant.

Your writing I’m speechless really. Great job

NICHOLXNICHOLXover 1 year ago

(I'm starting my second reading, and previously voted five) Loved it and I'm sad it's the end of the series. Great ending though. Poor Charles but maybe there's yet a gilmmer of hope for him. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The true genius was tying all these in perfectly great work!

dedaniellededanielle9 months ago

Extraordinary story. All the stories while complete on their own made an epic tale about Ash's exploration, exposure and experiences as she discovered herself, who she was and what she became. Well done many cudos to the author

SluttyMatthewSluttyMatthew6 months ago

Good evening Brittni4u!

Thank you so much for the twelve-part series of Detective Ash, Charles, Erin, Dee, & all of their friends (as well as the myriad other characters that provided Ash one or more physical orgasms and/or mental 'fuel' for many other additional orgasm)!

Brittni4u... when taking all events of the full twelve-story series as a whole, (other than the always-prevalent erotic aspects of your writings) I am left with this thought:

The conflict which Ash experiences ever since her very first girl-on-girl experience in the very first story makes me wonder why she resisted her true feelings for so long. She could have saved herself a lot of trouble and stress if she had just accepted her feelings in the beginning.

I once believed, although I knew precious little about lesbianism, that I also felt that I knew more about lesbianism than your ordinary guy did.

That is until a wonderful, exceptional, and very wise girl (who turned out to become a close friend of mine) made me realize that I did not know nearly as much about lesbianism as I thought I did -- I knew WAY less!! Fortunately, she casually and patiently enlightened me to actual aspects of what a female embracing lesbianism is truly about.

This very same wonderful, wise girl also illuminated me in another way by advising me as such,

"LEARN TO OPEN YOUR MIND TO SEX... CONSIDER NEW AND DIFFERENT SEXUAL APPROACHES... AND REALIZE THAT A LOT OF SEXUAL INVOLVEMENTS ARE SIMPLY JUST ANOTHER SEX ACT, NOTHING MORE. LIFE IS SHORT! EXPERIENCE ALL THAT YOU CAN!"

Brittni4u... too bad Ash had never met my wonderful, wise friend.

My friend would probably have saved her a lot of trouble and had her examining her dormant yet growing lesbian feelings right after "A Round Of Milk For Everyone" and your 12 story series would have been much shorter, haha!!

- Matthew

* * *

P.S.

For those female Literotica readers familiar with Ash and her twelve-story series...

if, like Ash, you feel that you are also struggling with your increasing desires to possibly experience sexual involvement with another woman...

My aforementioned close friend was so very right!

Life IS short!

And whatever expression of sex you choose... in simplest terms, it REALLY IS just another sex act no matter who performs it and to whom they perform it to!!!

So, instead of continually mentally fighting against your natural desires (like Ash did) and causing yourself continuing mental (and possibly physical) anguish...

Consider the aforementioned advice of my wise friend and realize that life is too short to NOT have what you truly want!

STOP reading too much into your girl-on-girl desires.

-- A girl kissing another girl -- it is just another sex act !!

-- A girl taking a shower with another girl -- it is just another sex act !!

-- A girl letting another girl eat her pussy -- it is just another sex act !!

-- A girl eating another girl's pussy -- it is just another sex act !!

-- A girl strap-on fucking another girl -- it is just another sex act !!

-- A girl getting strap-on fucked by another girl -- it is just another sex act !!

EVEN IF ONE OF THOSE GIRLS IS YOU!!!!

So, if you ARE one of these girls, if nothing else, remembering the advice of my friend (that life is short so experience all that you can)...

Consider setting aside your internal struggles with yourself and simply try your hand at some girl-on-girl fun AT LEAST ONCE.

If nothing else, you will know how you truly feels!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous