A Rush of Blood to the Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up and nudged me towards the bed. Bonelessly I collapsed and watched him tear off his clothes. He watched me with single-minded focus until he could crawl on top of me. His wet cock ran up my thigh as he moved to position himself. His eyes finally returned to my face as he slid inside.

We both moaned when he reached as far as he could go. His mouth find mine as he moved in deep, slow nudges. He was so hard and thick. The walls of my pussy contracted and released over and over. I could tell it was driving Luke mad, especially when he held my hips down to the bed with a little more force than necessary.

There was a strange flow of emotion from him to me, and vice versa. He watched me watch him as his pace picked up slightly. God, it was as if I'd been parched all my life and I'd finally been offered the drink to quench all the years of thirst. It was so much more than fucking, but I was terrified to think about what that could mean so I just felt.

I was soaked to the point that he moved easily in and out, his thickness incidentally rubbing against my clit. His chest moved sensually against my hard nipples, providing ample excitement there, as well. My mouth fell open when I felt like I could come again. He read my expression and slipped his hand down to flick my clit over and over. Tears came to my eyes and I shook my head back in forth in disbelief.

It only took seconds for me to come around his cock, sucking him in with deep pulses. He went crazy then, seeking his own fulfillment. He pounded his cock into me until I cried out, positive I couldn't take much more.

Then he pushed into me once, twice, three times. On his forth deep surge I felt the flood of his cum filling me.

When it was all said and done, he dropped on top of me. Our sweat melded us to one another. He kissed my nipple and I jumped, still feeling incredibly tingly.

"Shit," he cursed with something like alarm in his tone.

"What?" I asked, entirely out of breath.

"This isn't going to be a one time deal. Is it?" His voice was quiet, slow.

I felt amazing. Exhilarated. Truly alive, for the first time in a long, long time. What I thought was clarity before was murky and dull. This was sharp, bright.

"No, it's not."

"Shit," he said again. "This is so fucked up. I can't deal with this, Lucy. I don't do shit like this."

"Me either." Then I burst into tears and he gathered me closer, not saying a word.

________________

A few hours later I was sprawled against his chest, swirling my fingers around in mindless circles over his abs. We shared some more stories, though it was obvious we still barely knew one another. It also didn't matter much at this point, though I craved more information. Call me a woman, but I wanted to know everything about him. At that moment, I wanted to know about the tattoo over his heart.

"Ramona?" I asked, tracing the letters in the literal heart he had drawn there.

"Yeah."

"I didn't take you for the stereotypical heart-with-a-name-inside-it tat." I tilted my head and analyzed his expression. "Did you love her?"

"Obviously. She was my fiancee, actually."

"Really? How come you guys didn't end up marrying?"

He let out a breath and stared at some point just above my shoulder. "She died."

My heart thudded. "What?"

"Car accident a month after my mom died. I think stress contributed to her not paying attention and..." He shrugged.

"Oh my God, Luke, I'm so sorry."

He kissed me and stroked my hair. When he pulled away, he mumbled "Thanks."

"You've had a shitty year."

He nodded and ran his hands down my spine. I stretched and nearly purred at the feeling. "Then I met you, and this is going to cause me even worse karma."

"Not what every girl wants to hear when she still has your cum inside her."

I felt his cock stiffen near my hip. "I'm sorry."

"Are you?" I teased him by moving my body across his hardness. He hissed. "This says otherwise."

"Why did you marry Mark?" he blurted out.

I stopped writhing against him and stared. I couldn't imagine why he thought it was a better idea to bring up my marriage. He watched me pause with a touch of sheepishness.

"I can't stop wondering. You two aren't exactly the perfect fit."

"Opposites attract," I said flatly.

He clutched my ass. "Don't be cute."

"You already know. I got pregnant," I snapped. "Are you happy now?"

He went back to stroking my spine. "I'm sorry."

"We're a disaster, you and I."

Luke ignored my comment. "Why did you stay married to him? After you lost it?"

I laid my head down against his chest and went back to making invisible circles on his warm skin. "It might not make me the most altruistic person by admitting this, but it's a comfy marriage. All my needs are taken care of. Mark is an okay husband."

"And you're satisfied being a housewife?"

"I believe the correct term is 'homemaker' now. And sure, why not?"

I felt him shrug. "You just seem like you'd enjoy busting people's balls in boardrooms or whatever. I just got the impression you were bored."

I was bored. Dreadfully so, in fact.

"Was the miscarriage bad?" he asked softly.

I was irritated that this was his version of pillow talk. "Yes."

"I'm sorry."

I blew out a breath and shifted so that I could see him. "It's gotten better with time. I can't imagine having a kid right now. I can't even think about what it would have been like then. Maybe it was nature's way of doing us all a favor."

"Do you regret it? Marrying Mark?"

I clasped my hands together and rested my chin on them, studying Luke's blank face. "Do you regret fucking me?"

He shut up and I kissed his tattoo, then I kissed his stomach. My kisses trailed down to his cock, which was hardening again. My mouth sucked him in. I brought him as far as I could down my throat. I gagged against the head and he grunted.

I ran my tongue over him and bobbed my head up and down until he came down my throat.

_________

An hour later I was frantically zipping up my clothes. We'd dozed off after our last round and it was nearing 11pm. I had nearly a dozen missed calls from Mark, and two irate voicemails.

Luke lay naked in the bed, watching me flit through the hotel room. "I'm keeping the room for another day."

I slipped on my heels.

He sighed. "Come back tomorrow."

"You have work tomorrow," I said. I put my earrings back on.

"I'm taking off."

I glanced at my reflection in the mirror and smoothed down my hair. "Do you think that's a good idea?"

"I don't give a shit."

I looked back at him and my heartbeat raced. I wanted to crawl back into bed and sleep next to him, inhaling his scent. But you couldn't always get what you wanted, and I had a pissed off husband back home. For a moment I fantasized about telling him what happened, but I pushed the wild impulse out of my mind. It certainly wouldn't benefit Luke, either.

"Will you come?" he asked.

I went over and kissed him. Then I put my purse over my shoulder and headed out. Just before the door shut behind me, I tossed him a "yes" over my shoulder.

If I was doomed, at least I had someone like Luke going down with me.