All Comments on 'A Shy Wife Cuts Loose'

by RoughNTumble

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My Fantasy

Excellent story,my wife's name is Melissa and I can picture her on her back receiving her young lovers sperm into her fertile womb . She is also not on birth control as I've been fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

In my mind I wonder how many situations present themselves and are taken to the higher level... I believe the saying "flashbacks are the only memory I have".

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsalmost 10 years ago
ohhhhh

oh god that was hot

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

tony090909tony090909almost 10 years ago
Quick, hot and dirty

Ideally I would have liked Melissa to be rather more of the shy wife which the title suggests. I think it would be even sexier if she was shy and Jason had to coax her into spreading her legs for him. Shame hubby didn't get to fuck her afterwards, but at least Jason got to ride her bareback and cum in her pussy.

Those are just my preferences, not really criticisms, but I did find it an enjoyable story.

Gem_tigerGem_tigeralmost 10 years ago
Awesome

Loved it. A great story ..

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 10 years ago
great start

I loved the way you built it up. Seeing the way the wife came around and how it turned into more than the husband wanted was especially hot. I hope you keep this story going.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Cuckold in control?

Yes all through the story, you could see cuckold controlling things. All in the hope of getting what he wanted. A way to not feel guilty over cheating on his wife. He gives all the "reasons" for his cheating but he did it. That is the fact. So he arranged things. Or did he? Why would anyone leave open a face book page or porn or what ever after getting off? Only one reason I can think of, they wanted to be caught. I thinks his wife after years of his begging to be a cuckold, had long ago made up her mind. To fuck someone. But it had to be her choice, some some salesman from out of town that her hubby found. No, I feel that she had contacted her now lover. Felt him out. Set the whole thing up with him. All he had to do was show up at the bar and wait for Mr Cobb to come talk to him. Then follow her lead that any stud would do willingly with a hot MILF like Mrs Cobb. How the shy housewife became the aggressive slut. Living her fantasy. The stud lover just rolled right along. Even the condom play was all planned out by the wife ahead of time. I have seen this all play out in real life. Being a stud that I am. Women love to plan and weave their web. And cuckold's are cuckold''s. They wish, they want, then the "share" their wife. Never loose her, but her plan is to be a total slut for her lover or lovers, while being a good shy wife with cuckold hubby. I hope you write chapter 2. I look forward to it. Also, If what I wrote above is true, Mrs Cobb has been on the pill for a few months now. But make cuckold sweat. Better yet, make him eat creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

love it! - cant wait till he gets her pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars, my cup of tea

This is me (100%): A VOYEUR I WAS BORN, A VOYEUR I SHALL DIE. It was my fantasy (the mother of all fantasies) to have my wife fucked by another man whom she fancies & has hots for. I wanted her to come home after the date, come to bed & have wild sex with me. I wanted to touch and kiss and lick every quare inch of her body (including cavities) knowing only too wtell he was there earlier that day. It was my dream that never came true. It was not my Karma.

The plot of the story is realistic, believable, well described - i felt i was there.

Good job, please keep it up for your readers' sake.

As to younger man/older married woman combo that's a match made in Heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Attn. DWornock

Sorry, I beg to differ: it's better to fuck one 39-year old woman than two 19 1/2 year old women. To each his own but here's my opinion.

A 39-year-old enjoys sex, wants to have sex & knows how to fuck. If she is married that's icing on the cake.

Not all women look stunning at 39, but those who do are a knockout.

I was in love with one. We had an affair. We'd often have a lunch at a sports bar: all guys would stare at her when she walked thru the bar, their jaws would drop, i mean literally drop! I never got over that woman. But whatever has a beginning must come to an end.

toylockertoylockeralmost 10 years ago
mutual wife impregnating

GREAT STORY!! My wife was impregnated by my best friend & I impregnated his wife. We had been sharing together & both wives agreed to remove IUD while we were on scuba trip. Telling us in the middle of a session he & i went off like Saturn rockets. I fucked her till all I could do was cum in a cloud of dust. Afterwards, the embracing & gentle fondling was the most incredable tender moments in our lives. Today our families are inseparable. First story to inspire me to write. Of course, only if all agree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Older women rock!

It was my destiny to have several relationships with older women.

Wnen i was 27 (& married) i had an affair with a 38 year old married woman.

When i was 29 (& single) i had an emotional relationship with a 36 year old (marred). There was no sex due to circumstances, not due to lack of desire.

At 35 i had an affair with a 42-year old (divorsed) woman.

At 50 an affair with a 53 year old (married).

Try it. Costs you nothing. You can't go wrong.

Avoiid single women if you are married. Never lie about your marital status.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please!

More stories like this, with the wife getting pregnant while the husband watches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OLDER LADIES

I like women over 45 they don't yell they don't swell they don't tell and they are greatfull as hell. After my divorce I was looking for a friend with benefits. I found a lady that met my discription. I fucked her for many years. I would pick up her mom to take to her house. Start to tease her get her worked up. It it took a little time the first time. I found out by accident she liked anal. I started to fuck her and I was hurrying and my dick slipped and went in her ass by mistake. She told me she liked that and ask if she had some lotion? She got some from the night stand. About every time I pick hr up she got fucked and wben I took her home. Her sister had said some bad things about me like she didn't like me. One night it was getting dark and her sister was at her house I knew it was her sister. I suprised her I gave her a big hug and kiss she didn't pull away but said nice welcome oh I thought you was your sister. We went to a graduation in another city. There were about ten of us in the room me and her sister wasn't too far apart on floor in sleeping bags after every thing quieted down I reached over and started rubbing her getting no rejection I kept rubbing and soon we were fucking.

Her daughter wasn't felling good so her mother droped her off at my house while she went to work. I was not feeling good I did not want to get up but she wanted me to rub her feet. I told her I would rub her back. I dozed of I guess I was still rubbing her back I woke up and she was dry humping me. I rolled her off me and I asked her if she wanted me to make her feel better she said yes. I removed her shorts and panties placed my mounth and her vigina till she had a orgasm. I ask if she was ok or did she want to do it again. She wanted me to fuck her. I am too big and she is too small and young. Two more mouth job and she was ok.

I rambled to muched.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969almost 10 years ago
fantastic

only problems were some grammatical mistakes. The story was great. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the wife's Show and Tell

Watching my wife fucking another man with a thicker and longer cock was amazing but hearing her tell him to bury his cock deep in her as he came was enough to make me cum with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story! More please!

Please write more stories much like this, with the wife having unprotected sex and getting pregnant.

dossermandossermanover 9 years ago
Great story.

I love watching my 52 year old wife get fucked by young men with their big cocks stretching her wet cunt wide then seeing them cum loads of sperm inside her pussy as deep as they can. She was a tease when younger and didn't start fucking other men until her thirtieth birthday. Now when ever we are going out for the night she puts on her come fuck me underwear and I know what's going to happen later. She will get her toy boy lover to take her back to our house and I get to watch them fuck until the young man has to leave usually about 3am then its my turn to add sperm to her pussy and make her cum. The next day she will walk around naked for me doing housework not having showered and still sticky all over from his sperm and mine. her hair messed up with dried cum in it. If anyone comes to the house she will put on a short dressing gown. Her mother knows what we do and has seen her daughter in this dishevelled state and has wished that she could do the same but her husband is old fashioned about sex. My wife has hinted that we should ask her mum to stay at ours without her husband for the weekend and let her have the same fun as we do. I really hope this will come about as my wifes' mum is only 71 years of age and doesn't look it she is very busty 38e cup tits my wife being 38dd. I cant wait.

laf199laf199over 8 years ago
Quickly becoming my favorite story

I love everything about this story, and I find myself coming back it to often. Its great how she first convinces her husband that she should take off the condom, that its even his idea, before slowly pulling it off her lover. We all know that condom was coming off no matter what her husband said though. It probably wouldn't have made it even hotter for me if he didn't agree to it. But reading it as is never fails to get me going; I'm getting going just typing about it now.

Would love to read more works like these. I prefer a story like this with a wife and husband than the other stories you have here personally. I would say write another chapter about Melissa and Jason's 2nd experience...but I don't think its possible to recapture that excitement as she pulls off the condom. But I would love to read a story like this with different characters.

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
बायकोचा नवरा

माझी बायको पराग च्या प्रेमात पडली व मला कळल्यावर मी तिला त्याच्याबरोबर संभोग करावास असो सांगितले..

प्रथम आ्ही एका क्लबात गेलो व तिथे डान्स करतानाच चुंबनबद्ध झाले, हिच्या भरगच्च कुल्ल्यांचे मर्दन व तिची गरगरीत मिठी

घरी आल्यावर दरवादज्यात परागने तिला उचलले व आत नेले. आमच्या बेडवर त्याने तिला मागून मिठी मारून उरोज आवळले व नंतर सारी रात्र तिच्या प्रणयी चित्कारांनी निनादत राहिली. कंडोम लावला पण नंतर काढला व हिच्या रसाळ योनीत बीज टाकले.

मी वेड्यासारखा पहात राहिलो व नंतर तिची योनी चाटून काढत मजा आली

angelaslaterangelaslaterabout 8 years ago
Amazing

This story was so good but I wanted to hear more details. It turned me on listening what she said to her husband. I would of given it a better score if there hadn't of been so many spelling mistakes though.

teeneywteeneywover 7 years ago
Yes! Yes!

Definitely want to see this story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This got me wet

I, too, have later after one of my friend’s sons. While he was still in high school I asked her if h could accompany me on a cross country trip I had to take. I said I was scared to drive alone and since Aaron had just gotten his license he could drive some too. Th first night we got a hotel room and I came out of the bathroom in my bra and panties. I think he came in his pants. After we shut off the lights, I crawled into his bed and said I was scared of the dark. It worked. We explored each other all night. Y the end of the trip we were fucking several times a day. We would stop at rest areas and have sex, drive a while, pull over and have more sex. That boy fucked me for the next three years about three times a week. His mother figured it out but she was cool with it and knew I would never hurt him

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
that was good stuff

I have a thing for married women too

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Shy

Shy whores don't act like that, but cucks always want to watch.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

Well, that needs at least an epilogue. Does she get pregnant by her lover? What about the marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the husband should of cleaned his thick cock and then eat her fucked pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My husband told me a few years ago that if I found a man that I wanted to have sex with go for it. He takes so many Meds that he is unable to get a hard on. He goes down on me but, he said he knew that was not enough for me. I do love to be fucked hard. I have a few men that I have fucked over the years most of them are a few years younger. We go out to dinner and dancing I am lucky to have a man like him.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Lemme fix that for you

A lucky husband watches

its actually Lucky homosexual in denial watches.

You are soooooooooooooooo welcome.

Rodney3333Rodney3333over 1 year ago

Great story! Reminds me of my college days! There’ nothing like being young and banging an older married woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

exciting, well written, grading is not available.

for medical reasons my wife has deny-ed me for 17 years.

mainly due to breast cancer and Leukemia - leukemia and breast cancer still in remission with medicine

She is very straight laced and keeps close tabs on me. I only get Hand Jobs from her.

Yes I could cheat, and I should. Life's hell biblical times no problem just add another wife. or

so I have read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous