A Shy Wife Cuts Loose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to taste you!" Jason said.

Melissa smiled. "Yeah, stud? You want to taste my pussy? Right here on my marriage bed? You naughty boy!" She whipped her skirt up her body and over her head, then fell back on her pillow. She was naked except for black thigh highs and her panties, which she slipped down over her legs

Jason settle in between her legs, kissing up her left thigh, then her right, trialing his tongue upward. Melissa, I could see, had waxed her pussy in anticipation for tonight's events. It was, as always, a perfectly groomed pink little rosebud, with plump lips like flower petals. She was wet, and I could see those petals glistening as Jason's tongue found it. He swirled around her labia, then slid his tongue inside her.

"Aaaaahhhh yes!" Melissa groaned. She arched her back as his tongue found her clit and began to flick against it. He worked her clit, played it like an instrument, and after a few minutes, slid his fingers inside my wife's hot pussy, his tongue never stopping. He worked her and worked her, and a few minutes later she came like a freight train, arching her back, her glorious tits pointing to the sky. "JASON! OH HONEY! YES! YES! FUCK! I'M COOOOOOMMMIIING!!!!!!" Melissa has always been able to ejaculate when very aroused, but if I ever saw more flood from between her legs, I don't remember it.

"On your back! On your back!" She said, pushing first his face, then his chest, upward. Jason laid backwards, his feet at the head of the bed, and Melissa reached over to the box of condoms on the nightstand. She pulled one out, ripped it open, and carefully rolled it down the impressive length of Jason's cock. Then she threw a leg over him, her hair hanging in a gorgeous tangle around her shoulders, and straddled him without allowing him to enter her. This was it. This was the moment I had waited years for. And now I was about to learn Melissa had waited years for this as well.

She looked at me as she reached between her legs and gripped his cock, rubbing the head against the entrance. "I want him to fuck me, Dennis. I want him to fuck me in the bed where I sleep with you. I want him to claim me and make me his, right here. How do you feel about that?" She asked with a sneer.

I smiled right back and massaged my cock through my pants. "Can't wait for the show, darling."

She was looking right into my eyes as she lowered herself and felt his cock enter her pussy.

8

What followed was the most intense seen of pornstar style fucking I had ever witnessed. Melissa road him like a horse. She settled in, bucking her hips back and forth as he gripped them, her hands on his chest. Two minutes, and her eyes closed and her thrusts became more frantic. "I'm coming! Make me come, Jason! Yes baby! YES!" She rode through that one, then began grunting like an animal and looking me in the eyes. "IS this what you've wanted, Dennis? To see your gorgeous wife fucking a younger man? To see a stud pleasure my pussy? To see me become another man's hot little fuckslut?"

I had my cock in my hand, a smile on my face. "Yes maam. I have wanted to see this for quite a while!"

"Well, I hope you have a lot of patience, because something tell me I am going to be fucking this stud all night!" She leaned down and kissed him, never missing a stroke. "Bend me over and fuck me baby. I want my husband to see me on all fours for you."

With that, Melissa dismounted and got on her hands and knees facing me, holding onto the footboard for support. Jason was behind her in a moment, pushing her legs open wider and sliding his cock into her. "Oh god, Mrs. Cobb... fuck, you're tight!"

Melissa looked over her shoulder at him, "Tighter than those little sluts you find at school?"

Jason held her hips and began to pound into her even harder. "Yes maam!" he exclaimed, the sounds of his flesh slapping hers wetly exploding across the room.

Melissa looked at me. "Hear that honey? I think my new little boy toy may want to come back for seconds!"

This was not something I was prepared for, the idea that they may fuck more than once. But I decided to roll with it. "As much as you want, pretty lady. Hope you'll invite me to the party once in a while."

Melissa leaned back, their bodies spooning now, and she reached behind Jason's head and ran her finger through his hair. "Would you mind stud? Do you like giving Mr. Cobb a show?"

To answer, Jason sped up his rhythm, and Melissa went back down on all fours, crying out. "Hell yes! I want to give him the show of his life!" He sped up further, bucking his hips against her, and Melissa looked me in the eye and we both knew this was the moment. Jason was about to come.

"Ooooh, slow down stud," Melissa said, and slowly lay forward, allowing his cock to slip out of her with a wet plop. "If you really want to give Mr. Cobb a show, I want it to be a truly grand finally." Melissa beckoned me over to her, and I stepped forward, leaning down as she put her hand around the back of my neck and pulled me close. "Dennis," She whispered. "I have a very naughty idea."

I pulled back and looked her in the eye. She was grinning wickedly, and I knew what she wanted. "Say it," I hissed back.

"I want him to take the condom off... and let him come inside me."

This... this could be a problem. My tubes were tied years ago, so Melissa was on no birth control, and we both knew it. "You... know what that means?" I asked.

She nodded slowly, they lust glittering in her eyes. "Yes, I know," Melissa said, now loud enough that he could hear. She sat up and reached behind her, taking his cock in her hands. "And I think at this point it is going to happen whether you want it to or not. I want his cum. My pussy, my womb, is thirsty for it." She slipped the condom slowly Jason's cock, looking over her shoulder and smiling at him. "And he can pump me full of it as much as he wants, any time he wants." There was a small snap as the condom slipped completely free. Melissa giggled and tossed it over to me, and I caught it. "Hold that for me, will you, love? Jason's not going to be needing it tonight. Or any night from now on."

I stood there stunned, immobile. But Jason wasn't immobile. A low guttural growl began to rise in his throat, and he grabbed Melissa by the wrist and spun her around flat on her back. Then he was on top of her. On a bed I bought. On top of sheets I slept on, plunging his cock into her pussy to the hilt in a single thrust. "YES! FUCK ME! FUCK MY BRAINS OUT WHILE MY HUSBAND WATCHES!" Melissa called out.

She wrapped her arms around him, and be settled in to ride her deep and hard, plunging his cock in and out like it was a jackhammer. Their bellies clapped, the headboard smashed against the wall, and Jason suddenly grabbed my wife's arms and pinned them to the mattress. "SAY IT! SAY WHERE YOU WANT IT! I WANT HIM TO HEAR YOU SAY IT!"

Melissa's gaze burned with lust. They weren't making love. They weren't even fucking. They were mating, breeding, like animals in the jungle. And I couldn't help but stroke my cock as I watched in awe.

"FUCK ME AND CUM IN ME! YOU HERE ME? YOU SHOVE THAT BIG COCK IN DEEP WHERE IS BELONGS AND COME DEEP INSIDE MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" And pinning Melissa to the mattress, that is just what Jason did.

He held her down, thrust his cock in deep, and I could almost imaging the balloon head of his prick swelling as it burst like an over ripe fruit inside my wife's pussy. "UUUUUUUGH! UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH! UUUUUUUUUUUGH!" he cried.

As this happened, Melissa came with him, locking her legs around him and arching her back. "YEEEEEEEEESS! IT'S YOURS! THAT PUSSY IS YOURS! MAKE IT SWIM IN YOUR CUUUUUUUUM!"

Thrust. Thrust. And then Jason collapsed on my wife, and she held him close as their breathing slowed and calmed.

And me? I came like I hadn't in years. Shot it all over the floor. My weak, useless seed was spent on the carpet while that hung young stud's virile, thick semen flooded my wife's fertile womb. Millions of his sperm swimming in deep and searching... searching... searching...

12