A Vacation at Stan's Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So we've got two mother/daughter pairs in the house this weekend," Stan observed. "Is that cool or what."

"Sure is," said Lorenzo. "Might even convince me to try and do Marsha."

"Maybe not," whispered Colin.

"Jo, can you come in please?" Stan requested. Jo walked in from the kitchen. "You can go stand next to your mother.

Jo was, put bluntly, beautiful. Right-sized natural tits, beautiful legs, a great figure, a clear complexion, and a pretty face topped with nicely styled, brown hair.

"I think I know who's gonna get gang-banged," whispered Lorenzo.

"Yeah," agreed Rod. Colin just stared, speechless.

"How old are you, Jo?"

"I'm eighteen, Sir."

"And do you know what you're expected to do this weekend?"

"Yes Sir. I am supposed to fuck and suck these three boys."

"And you know what that means and that's alright with you."

"I know what that means. I've done it before. It's not bad. I need the money for when I get old. And my mom is here to protect me." She hugged her mother.

"And finally, two other girls who have been with us since we started. Terri and Erin, can you come in please?" Two attractive women walked in.

"Terri, how old are you?"

"I'm 28, Sir. I have a four-year-old son, and when I'm not here I work as a waitress down at the diner." She wore her uniform: a simple white dress, tailored at the waist, with the hem down to the knees. She sported a pink apron, along with white sneakers.

"And Erin, please tell us about yourself."

"Yes. My name is Erin. I'm a senior at the state college, majoring in communication. I will graduate in May. We get this weekend off, so I thought I'd come and play with you guys and make a little extra money. I'm 21 years old and I've never had any kids."

Erin dressed like a cheerleader, rocking a mini-skirt, knee socks, and a blouse tied under her bosom showing off a bare midriff. Colin thought she had the prettiest thighs in the room.

There were ten seats around the table. Stan sat at the head, with the men spread around. Six girls sat between them, while Marsha served as the waitress for the entire meal. But at the beginning Melanie and Mrs. D. helped her serve everybody before sitting down.

Hide & Seek

Lunch was delicious. Mr. Stan hadn't lied about the quality of the food. There weren't any leftovers, but nobody was leaving the table hungry, either.

"Alright, ladies," Stan announced. "Please stand in a line and let our guests get a look at you." The women rose from their seats and took their places at the end of the room.

"You've had a tour of the building and grounds," continued Stan. "You should know your way around. So to make it more interesting we'll give the girls a ten-minute head start. Then it's a game of hide & seek. If you find a girl you can fuck her on sight, or you can bring her back here for safekeeping. If you collect two or three you can take them all back to your room for an orgy. Is that a plan?"

"Yeah," said Rod, smiling.

"Alright, ladies. You know the rules. You can hide in any space our guests can visit. No locked doors. On your mark. Get set.

"Go!"

Ten minutes seems like a very long time. But Marsha served them a refreshing sherbet to pass the time. Eventually they were let loose.

Colin wanted to find Jo, but first he needed to take a leak. He headed for the unisex washroom, checking all the stalls to see if anybody hid there. No joy.

Then he went to the library. As he walked in he saw Jo, her waist encircled by Lorenzo's arm.

"How'd you find her so quick?" Colin asked, pissed.

"Just luck, I guess. She was hiding behind that sofa over there. Good thing I walked around the whole room."

Colin thought briefly about pulling rank. After all, he'd paid for most of this and should get first shot at the pretty girl. But that wasn't the deal - he'd get his chance at her soon enough. He forced a smile. "Enjoy. Is there anybody else in the room?"

"If I'd found anybody I'd have her on the other arm. But look around - there are a lot of hiding places in here. I almost missed Jo." His hand now rested on her ass under her skirt.

Colin quickly circled the room looking for pussy. Finding none he decided to look outside. Passing the dining room he saw Mrs. D talking to Stan. "Is she already spoken for?" Colin asked.

"Yeah," answered Stan. "Rod brought her here for safekeeping. Guess he wants two girls."

"Sorry, Mr. Colin," said Mrs. D, smiling. "Some other time. Soon, I hope."

Colin walked outside, surprised by the heat and humidity. Somehow it felt good. He headed toward the pool to check out the pool house. And sure enough, behind it hid Rod and Erin, making out. He held her pinned against the wall, his hands massaging her tits through her clothes. The cheerleader's skirt already lay pooled at her ankles.

"Mrs. D is waiting for you," teased Colin, startling them both.

"I'll go get her in a minute. Whaddaya think of this Erin bitch? Ain't she cute?"

"Yeah. Sure do. Wish I'd found her myself. But she'd look better naked."

Rod stepped back to give her room. "You heard the guy. Strip."

If she was nervous about it, it didn't show. Erin unfastened the knot that held her blouse in place, then slipping it off her shoulders. The bra fell off next, revealing bulbous, youthful, breasts. Finally, ankles as close together as possible, she slid the pantie down her thighs, lifting her feet to remove it. Apart from shoes and jewelry, that left her completely nude.

"Wow!" said Colin, in awe. That beautiful pair of thighs were attached to a super-cute, tight little butt.

"Let's go," ordered Rod, obviously eager to get his load off. Erin started to dress again. "No, you don't need that. Leave your clothes here. You can get them later."

Colin turned to find his own girl. He looked round the pool house. Finding nobody, he headed for the tennis courts. Coming round the corner of the storage shed he caught sight of Jamie. Damn! he thought. I don't want to blow my first wad with her. He quickly backed off, hiding behind the shed hoping that she hadn't seen him. When the coast was clear he scurried back up the hill toward the house.

The next place to check was the girls' bedrooms. They weren't labeled. He opened the first door. It turned out to be Marsha's room-fortunately empty. There were a bunch of old grandma clothes on the bed. The room had been personalized, with photos on the nightstand. It was obvious Marsha lived here full-time.

The room next door was Jamie's-similarly empty, and likewise an apartment rather than a temporary room. Jamie's room was a mess.

The room after that looked empty at first glance. But then he saw somebody hid carefully under the covers on the bed, making it look like the bed was unmade. It was either Terri or Melanie, and at this point Colin didn't care who. He shut the door behind him and quietly locked it.

As he walked toward the bed he realized that the girl was asleep. How do you wake a sleeping girl when you don't know who she is? The sheet covered her face, but she lay sort of on her side, one leg extended, and the other knee bent to keep her off her stomach. Apart from the sheet her butt was exposed, and with effort he might even reach round to her crotch.

So he could rouse her by fingering her anus, or perhaps by reaching between her legs to massage her pussy. Or he could tap her on the shoulder, or simply say hello to announce his presence. But that wouldn't be any fun.

He went straight for the asshole. With his middle finger.

It worked, too. Within a second Melanie threw the sheet off her face while rolling over to protect her bottom. She glared at him-angry, sleepy, scared-before smiling. "Is that the way you wake up a girl?"

"In a brothel it is," he said, smiling back at her. "I never get a chance to do that in the real world. Sorry."

"Alright. Just this once," she said, half joking. She was now completely tangled up in the blanket, almost immobile. Had Colin been into bondage he could have finished her off in no time. Instead he helped her get loose.

She still wore the black cocktail dress. Not shy, Colin massaged the inside of her thigh, then pushed his hand to her crotch to finger her pussy. Her underwear got in the way. He pulled the pantie off her butt and down her thighs. She kicked it onto the floor.

"Take off my shoes, socks, and pants."

She rose from the bed and kneeled on the floor to untie the laces. As soon as his shoes were removed he lay down on the bed, his head on her pillow. She pulled his socks loose, and then straddling his legs with hers she undid the belt buckle and zipper.

"Take off my shirt."

It buttoned down the front. She started at the collar, leaning over him to see what she was doing. He took the opportunity to reach under her dress, lifting it up over her butt, and then unfastening the bra clasp. Her tits fell loose. He pulled the straps through the dress' sleeve holes, after which she removed it.

He sat up slightly to let her pull the shirt off. He lay naked except for the boxers. She was clad only in her dress, now bunched up around her waist, revealing a clean but unshaven bush.

"Blow me, girl."

Carefully lifting the boxers over his hard cock, she began licking the tool, letting it bounce onto her lips and face. Then, taking the tip in her mouth, she started sucking. He responded by humping her, pushing her head down with his hand.

He almost came in her mouth.

"Stop." he said, urgently, before the point of no return. She efficiently put a condom on him. He pulled her on top of him, raising the dress to expose her boobs, massaging them aggressively. His dick found the hole. Slowly, slowly he worked inside, taking his time. Once up deep he just let it sit there, enjoying the warm sensation. He began to stroke her, gently moving in and out. He thought she was nearing orgasm. He kissed her deeply.

Then he rolled her over and pounded the fucking shit out of her.

They came together in one big orgiastic mess of sweat, semen, and saliva.

Colin spent the night with Terri, the waitress. She was one pretty girl, and fun to be with. Because of her pregnancy she was looser than Melanie, but over all a really good lay. By 10 pm he was totally beat (he'd started the day at 6am in his New York office). He rolled over and fell asleep.

Golf

Colin woke at 5:30, before dawn. He thought about screwing the naked girl next to him, but decided there wasn't time.

"Wake up, sleepy head. It's time for golf. You can go back to sleep in your room if you want to." Bleary-eyed, Terri pulled on some clothes and walked out the door.

Colin pounded on Rod's door. "Time for golf, lazy bum." And he banged some more. Eventually the big dude opened up, ready to punch him in the nose. Jo lay naked on the bed.

"Shit, man. I gotta fuck this bitch one more time. Can't you wait a minute?"

"You can do her when we get back. Now you gotta get dressed. I'll see you in the dining room in twenty minutes."

Something similar happened at Lorenzo's door, who'd apparently spent the night with Jamie. She's the one who eventually opened the door, naked. Doesn't look all that bad, thought Colin. "Hey, we're playing golf. You're coming along so you need to get dressed, too." He fondled her breasts to indicate the necessity. "And get that lazy lunk of lard outta bed, will ya?"

"I'm coming. I'm coming," answered the reluctantly-awake Lorenzo from under the pillow.

Colin then walked down the hall to Melanie's room, entering without knocking. "Hey, sweetie. I'm a gentleman today. I'm not gonna torture your asshole. But it's time to play golf. Get ready." She needed no encouragement, apparently as eager for the game as he.

Told that Mrs. D's room was two doors down, again he walked in without knocking. She still slept, and he just couldn't resist groping those big boobs of hers. As good as a shake on the shoulder, he thought.

"Time to wake up, Mrs. D," he said, shamelessly squeezing.

She came to with a start, but quickly enough remembered the golf game. "We don't have time for nookie if breakfast is at six," she said, obviously misinterpreting his intentions.

"I don't need no nookie now. Just wanted to make sure you're awake." She got one final pinch before he walked out.

Breakfast included perfectly fried eggs, served with toasted, just-out-of-the-oven rye bread, a wonderful dish of roasted potatoes, and elegantly delicious Iberico bacon. Fresh-squeezed orange juice and excellent coffee topped off the meal. Stan joined them. Marsha served them. Jemima (who'd obviously been up since 4am) was given a round of applause.

Melanie drove the Escalade.

Colin took his golf game seriously, but he met his match in Melanie, who was a scratch golfer. Since six people is too big a group to play together, the two went ahead on their own.

"How'd you get so good at golf?"

"I played varsity in college," she said. "I thought about going pro. I even played in an LPGA tournament once and just missed the cut. My coach said I could make a living at it. But I didn't want to do that."

"I can't believe you turned down a chance to go pro! Don't you regret your decision?"

"No. No way! I don't like to travel. And I'm just not that competitive. I love playing the game, but that's it. Though I am good at it."

She was, too. Colin admired her body. It hadn't seemed sexy before, but arms, legs, tits and ass all fit together in a way that made for the perfect golf swing. So lithe. So graceful. So powerful. He decided she was beautiful after all.

Colin won the round, though he thought maybe she'd let him win. Flattery - that's what prostitutes do best.

They played much faster than the foursome. Colin paced impatiently. "Can you drive me back to the ranch now? You can come back and get the slowpokes later."

Now nearly 10am, already hot and humid, Colin was soaked through. He liked that. They got in the car, the air conditioner coming on as soon as she started the engine. "Turn that off. I like the heat." And he opened the window.

Colin left his cleats at the front door and walked in stocking feet toward the girls' rooms. Really horny by now, he wondered who he could catch unawares. He went to the first girl's room that he'd never been to before, curious who'd be behind the door. He entered without knocking.

Erin, surprised to see him, sat on the bed in her pajamas eating breakfast and watching TV. "I thought you were out playing golf?"

"I was. Just got back." He felt cold as sweat dried in the air-conditioned room. He crossed the room to join her on the bed.

Colin liked girls in pajamas. They were soft and cuddly, like hugging a sexy teddy bear. Erin's PJs were meant for comfort rather than seduction: loose fitting and modest, but she wore nothing underneath. Great fun exploring her body, imagining what she'd look like naked.

Colin sat up on the bed and moved his feet to the floor. "Take off my socks..."

She got down to obey. "...with your teeth."

Erin looked at the sweat-soaked, grass-stained, stinky socks. Wasn't sure she wanted to do this.

"Don't worry. Just pheromones. That's all it is."

"Phero-what?" she asked.

"Pheromones. It's what men give off in their sweat glands to appeal to women. That's why boys and girls smell different." He grinned at her.

She got down on her knees, putting her face to the floor. Gingerly she bit at the sock, grabbing a corner that was relatively clean. And she pulled. Wouldn't budge. It was sweat-stuck to his foot.

"You'll have to pull it down from the top," he suggested, helpfully.

Biting at his ankle, she gingerly caught the sock between her teeth and pulled it down. And then off. She spit onto a tissue.

The procedure was repeated with the second sock.

"Cool," he said, undoing his belt and releasing the buckle on his pants. She couldn't have done that with her teeth. "Now take off my pants." He lay flat on his back on the bed.

He felt her lips feel for the zipper. His dick rose to meet the challenge. The zipper-thingy became a moving target forcing her to use her face to hold it steady. It got him really hard.

Finally lips grabbed the zipper and it came undone.

She pushed her face against his tool while her hands reached for the waistband. She pulled down both his pants and his jockstrap, simultaneously taking his dick in her mouth.

Wow! Did this girl know how to suck! He watched her head bob up and down.

But he didn't want to come in her mouth. He pulled her off of him. "Lose the pajamas," he ordered. She obeyed, showing firm tits, a trimmed pussy, and beautiful thighs. He stripped down and pulled her on top of him, pleased to discover she was already wet.

It was like pumping tight margarine. Soft and gooey, comfy and cozy. It didn't take long, good for a birdie.

Some guys enjoy a cigarette after sex. But Colin didn't smoke.

Other fellows like to cuddle and spoon. He wasn't the romantic type.

Many just fall asleep. But after golf he wasn't sleepy.

For Colin nothing was more fun than the post-coital trophy walk. Parading the bonked bitch around naked tickled his funny bone.

"You can wear your shoes," he conceded. "But nothing else."

She scowled, but obeyed. He escorted the buff broad to the front door to await the foursome. They didn't have to wait long.

They piled like sweat out of the Escalade, pulling clubs out of the back. Lorenzo, who'd been paired with Jamie, couldn't take his eyes off of Erin. "Hey, I already fucked her for you," laughed Colin. "But you can get sloppy seconds if you want." Lorenzo did. He dropped his clubs on the drive to claim his prize with a paw on her butt.

Tennis

Late that afternoon, perhaps an hour before sunset, the guys got together to play some tennis. Doubles are more fun, so they rounded up Melanie, Mrs. D, and Terri as partners. Melanie brought some drinks and snacks that she laid out on a picnic blanket on the grass.

Colin wanted to play with Melanie, but that didn't work too well. Or maybe it just worked too well. For Colin played varsity tennis in college, and so had Melanie. Indeed, ever the athlete, she probably was more skillful than anyone. Playing together rendered them unbeatable and the competition wasn't much fun. So Colin got stuck with Mrs. D, while Lorenzo paired with Melanie. Rod played with Terri.

Mrs. D. tried hard. "You're pretty good at tennis," said Colin, stretching the truth. "Where'd you learn?"

"My husband and I play every week when we can." Colin imagined they just volleyed back and forth.

"You might play better if you took off your panties," he said with a big grin. She grimaced and then smiled. The pantie got hung on the fence. The other guys took the hint, and Melanie and Terri dropped their shorts.

Melanie was not one to let modesty get in the way of a good tennis game. She served up pussy along with aces, and nothing could beat her bare-bottomed backhand. Colin found it distracting to play against her.

Terri, on the other hand, tried to keep her nether parts under her too-short skirt. "That's pretty lame, Terri," complained Rod when she missed an easy shot. "You shoulda made that ball." The advice didn't yield the desired effect. Rod got more serious. "We're gonna make you play naked if you don't put some heart in it." Terri lost her scruples, letting her skirt fly up around her waist on every return.

Mrs. D's skirt was too long for much to happen. So Colin helped her out. During breaks in the play he squeezed her bare bottom, or lifted the hem to show off her bush. She didn't mind. He thought about asking her to go topless. But without the sports bra she couldn't have played very well-and he still wanted to win.