A Vacation at Stan's Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They played round robin, with the first team to win three games being the winner. To keep it fair the winner of each game had to sit out the next match. So far, Melanie & Lorenzo had won two games. Colin & Mrs. D had won one, and now in their match with Rod & Terri they were ahead.

"Do you see what I see?" exclaimed Lorenzo from the sidelines.

They followed his eyes to look. Rod let out a low whistle. Colin got hard as a rock.

Jo had left the house and was walking across the grounds toward the tennis courts. Dressed for dinner, she wore a long skirt (with a slit to hi-thigh) and a blouse buttoned to the collar. Her hair was primped and styled, and she sported lipstick, jewelry and makeup. Classy, black pumps finished off the look.

The tennis game was forgotten.

As Jo approached the courts, walking alongside the fence, the men went to meet her. Rod stood in front of her, blocking her way. Lorenzo placed himself aside her, facing the fence, effectively pinning her against it. And Colin stood behind her, preventing a retreat. There she was, a stupid little girl surrounded by three very horny guys.

Mrs. D looked on, concerned.

"Hi sweetie," said Rod, smiling, towering over her.

"Hello," she said, softly.

"You look very pretty today," offered Lorenzo. Jo looked at him nervously, not saying anything. Colin, also silent, let his hard-on rest against her butt. She instinctively moved away.

"Please don't mess up my clothes," she begged, perhaps looking for an out.

"Don't worry about your clothes," said Mrs. D from the other side of the fence. "That's Mr. Stan's problem, not yours."

There was no hope for the silly girl now.

Colin found the hook at the back of her skirt. He took his time undoing it, exploring her butt first. Rod undid the third button on her blouse-the one that covered her bosom. Before releasing the others he pulled the garment out from the waistband.

Lorenzo took her hand and used it to massage his dick.

The skirt fell to the grass. Colin reached round and felt for her bush under the pantie, which soon pooled around her ankles. Rod released all the buttons and then pushed her bra off her breasts, massaging them vigorously. It was Colin who unfastened the bra. Lorenzo freed her hand long enough to help pull the blouse off. He tossed the clothes aside.

The girl stood naked, with three hard dicks gently poking at her.

Lorenzo, again holding her hand, pulled her out of the scrum toward the picnic blanket. Colin took to follow, but Mrs. D, who'd come round the fence, stopped him. "You'll get your turn with her. But now it's my turn with you."

She walked him over to a park bench along the path. He started massaging her ample boobs. He looked over at Lorenzo, who had laid Jo spread-eagled on the blanket and was now dropping his pants. It was a sight to behold-the little, plump foreman, strong but ungraceful, trying to ram his way up Jo's luv hole. Both he and Mrs. D found it funny.

Colin glanced toward Rob, sitting on a park bench across the way. Melanie was naked on her knees unbuckling his belt.

"Get naked and blow me off," ordered Colin, inspired. Mrs. D didn't hesitate, and finally those bodacious boobs popped out. Colin grabbed a handful. The skirt fell to ground. The missus paused and smiled for a minute, twirled a 360 just to show off, and then crouched down to business.

She undid his pants and exposed his cock. She stroked it and licked it. He leaned back on the bench and watched Melanie. Mrs. D finally took his tool in her mouth, slowly pumping.

Colin was horny as hell. He tried to focus on Melanie. It didn't work-Mrs. D got him going. He barely noticed it when Rod pushed Melanie away to claim his turn at Jo. He pulled up his britches and waddled over for sloppy seconds.

Colin paid no more attention to anything except those tits bouncing against his thighs, and the lips and tongue stroking his cock. He pushed her head down and started pumping her himself. The dam burst. Gallons of cum (or so it seemed) flooded her gullet.

The bitch started coughing-wrong tube or something. Colin released his grip and let her escape, just as the last bits of spunk shot out. Missed her mouth and instead landed in her eyes and hair. Looked beautiful. "Don't wipe your face," he commanded, smiling. She obeyed.

Meanwhile Rod grunted his way to satisfaction. Melanie had got him hard-all Jo had to do was finish him off. Didn't take long. He lay in a heap on top of her in post-coital relaxation. She could barely breathe. Lorenzo pushed him off. "Your turn," he said, looking at Colin.

"Tell you what," answered Colin. "I'll pass for now, but I get dibs on both Mrs. D and Jo for tonight. Is that OK?" Having just stuffed her mother's throat, there was no way he'd get it off on Jo right now. At his gesture Mrs. D rose, a sight to behold, with cum dripping out of her mouth, and decorating her eyes and bangs.

"Oh, alright," said Rod, laughing. "Just this once. But you've ruined a good gangbang."

Jo looked bonked and sore. She was naked, her make-up smeared, and her hair completely mussed. Mrs. D looked like a whore. Melanie was naked but otherwise clean. Only Terri still had her clothes on, sans pantie of course. Melanie told Terri to clean up after them as the other girls and guys marched up the hill toward the house.

Stan met them at the door, admiring the naked girls and the guys' good work.

Colin took both Jo and her mom to bed with him that evening, shooting his wad three times. In the evening he had Mrs. D suck him again, but he banged it out in Jo. Awake in the middle of the night he reversed the roles. Jo wasn't as talented with the blow jobs as her mother, but it still didn't take him long to cum in mama's love box. And finally, come dawn, he just rolled on top of Jo and managed to do it yet again.

After that he was so spent he couldn't have fathered a child even if an ovulating Venus had offered herself naked for the taking.

November

It was a dreary, rainy morning in the holler. The pool had been closed a month ago, and the tennis courts hadn't been used in a week. Stan sat in his little office next to the kitchen trying to get things straight. Concentrating, he didn't notice the visitor at the door.

"Melanie!" he said, looking up. "I'm glad to see you. I got four guys coming from Texas in a couple of weeks. They're from the oil patch and they're staying for five days. I need you to handle the Escalade and to help me organize this. I'm gonna need eight girls. ..."

"Mr. Stan, I need to tell you something."

"...Erin's not available. She's in school and can't take the time off. I'm not sure about Mrs. D and Jo. I definitely need some help. I'm hoping you and Marsha can help me find some girls."

"Mr. Stan, please listen for a minute."

That shut him up. She held up her left hand.

"What the hell did you go buy a fake diamond for?" asked Stan, surprised.

"It's not fake. It's a real diamond." She moved closer so Stan could better see. His face showed surprise, curiosity and disappointment in equal measure. It was a very big diamond.

"So? Who gave you the diamond? And why?" he asked, nonplussed.

"I'm engaged to be married. Is that so hard to believe?"

"Yes,...uh, I mean no. It's just such a surprise. I was counting on you. Who's the lucky guy?"

"Do you remember Colin from last September?"

"Yeah. Of course I remember Colin. But I didn't know you'd been seeing him."

"Well, I have. We're gonna buy the golf course."

"The golf course? Doesn't he have a job on Wall Street? What's he gonna do? Just throw it away?"

"He's made enough money that he can retire and not have to work anymore. And Mr. & Mrs. Burrell want to retire. We got the golf course here for cheap. Colin's got to work in New York for another 15 months. But we'll close on the golf course in January. The Burrells will stay on to manage the place for a year, while teaching me the business. Then he's gonna move here, we're gonna build ourselves a house and raise a family."

Stan was speechless. "Wow!" He was still worried about his immediate problem. "But who's gonna handle my guests? I need somebody who is smart enough to take some responsibility. You're the only one."

"I'm certainly going to help you out. After all, your clients are very important for the golf course. I'll do whatever I can to help you be successful. I can certainly work with you and Marsha to find people.

"But I can't be a prostitute anymore. That's the one thing I can't do."

"I guess that means you can't drive the car for me, either?" He looked deflated.

"No, I don't think that would work," she laughed. "But I have a suggestion for you."

"What?"

"Has Mrs. D talked to you recently?"

"No, I haven't seen her since September. I need to call her up."

"Yeah, you should do that. She and Earl are getting a divorce. Earl's a drunkard and she's just not putting up with it anymore. His business is going down the tubes. They're gonna have to sell their house. So she needs a place to live."

"Well, she could live here," joked Stan, laughing.

"That's exactly what she was thinking. She and Jo."

He stared at Melanie just to see if she was serious. She looked back without smiling. "Mrs. D may not be all that smart, but she is trustworthy. She could drive the Escalade. You wouldn't have any problems with that."

"No, I wouldn't," said Stan. And then he felt a jolt of testosterone. He'd never had a chance to fuck either Mrs. D or Jo. They were only on the property when he had guests, and one of his rules was never fuck the help when there are customers about. But if they lived here-well, of course that's partly how they'd pay the rent. He began to like this idea.

A couple weeks later Mrs. D pulled the Escalade up to the tarmac at Pike County Field. She looked skyward for signs of Mr. Stan's Gulfstream. Her daughter Jo sat in the back seat. She'd come along for the ride. The stupid girl probably didn't totally understand just what was gonna happen to her in the next few minutes.