All Comments on 'A Woman Of Her Word'

by Campo

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 13 years ago
Kinky...

About to read the sequel...

hubbyinlusthubbyinlustover 12 years ago
Very well done!

Enjoying the storyline and the writing.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Kind of gay

but nice enough for 4****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is kinda gay

but not worth a 4*; in fact, DWmoroncok is not worth a shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is kinda gay

but not worth a 4*; in fact, DWmoroncok is not worth a shit

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
Sad

Story just left me cold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Writing... True to Life

For people who have been there and lived it, you know this is how it actually transpires. You begin by discussing something you never thought you would. You begin to reshape your feelings of jealousy into arousal. You begin to take those first tentative steps toward admitting attraction to another and then your mutual excitement explodes into obsession...which later cools and years later simply becomes a giant problem in your marriage as you seek to recapture a high that is unequaled....lol.. but great writing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
What the Fuck???

Do we have a future willing cuck here? I have to read ch. 2 just to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
disloyal

he slurped the creampie, took a rod in the cornhole, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why?

Your character's wife says has forsaken all others, how does he not understand that giving her away to another man insults her totally by: 1) Making her a toy (or performer) for his amusement and ignores her feelings totally, 2) Diminishing the importance of their own time together, 3) Diminishing his own manhood by "testing" her to see if she wants someone else more. It is a sad trick played out by those with low self-esteem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i love these stories because this is how it really happens.... jealousy takes a surprising turn to arousal. Then, discussions ensue and gradually they both realize its a safe fantasy.....and then more.

i love these stories because this is how it really happens.... jealousy takes a surprising turn to arousal. Then after discussing it, getting off it....people cautiously venture forth into reality....usually with help of a drink or two at some party...a situation without pressure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It is beyond stupidity

That any man would want to share his wife. Where are all these men that have jello for a spine and no self respect? Last time I looked a man was supposed to be protecting his wife from predators rather than encouraging them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOL...

Well....a first for everything! The bone of jealousy becomes a cuckie! LOL....what you gay cuckie writers won't come up with next. Obviously it won't be a pair of balls....unless it's the pair belonging to the guy who is fucking "your not for long" wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exactly How it Happens

Many years ago when my wife was 22, while I was blasting my hottest ever load of cum into her, I told her I wanted to share her with others. Within the next year a relative stranger and I stripped her as she laid between us on a hardwood floor and he became the first of her 40 extramarital fucks in the next 12 years. Once your wife is certain you are willing to give up (what you think are) your exclusive rights to her pussy she no longer has to limit her natural hunger for strange cock. Most of mankind comes from an historically long line of cuckolds so it is in our genes to marry women who are naturally promiscuous. I have married three such wonderful women in my life and have been cuckolded regularly.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
I'll never understand.

Do the men who want their wives to have sex with other men need those other men to assure them that their wives are great? Who's approval do they seek? They aren't generous. They are needy. I won't rate this - no reason to insult the writer further. It's just something I will never understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Carefully does it ....

Hey stupid ......

be careful what you wish for .....

your wish just might come true !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I remember telling my wife, as we left to grocery shopping, I had arranged for another man to feel her up as we went about our shopping that day. She was a bit upset that I had told him she was a woman who is easily turned on so if he had the balls to get touchy-feely with her I was certain her excitement about the naughtiness of the situation would wind up with us taking him home with us for a quick fucking. It turned out that he was a little late getting there - he was supposed to recognize us as we entered the store - and as we just went about our shopping my wife got more and more excited and on edge. I could tell her pussy was ready for him so I walked her back to the beginning of the store where he was waiting. When we got to my car the two of them climbed in the backseat to get better acquainted and by the time I had got them home she had convinced him she was sexually rampant. She had been a quiet, somewhat introverted, 50 year old woman when we first met but by this time she was a woman in full bloom, fully confident that if all the men want to fuck her - she will take care of as many as she can. It`s a great life being around a woman who is always on simmer.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

The one area he didn't address was her ignoring and disrespecting him during the party. Before Nicole had any idea her husband would be aroused by her getting felt up by another man she spent almost the entire party talking to him and when her husband tried to join the conversation she ignored him. It's all fun and games to flirt and play around with someone else but not by ignoring and disrespecting your spouse in the process

ryeandginger69ryeandginger699 months ago

Rooting for Gordie to be at that party, to take all that hubby and wifey want Gordie to get, maybe even more. So hot that all three desperately want wifey to be naughty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous